It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube War: SeeingUFOzPa vs SeeingUFOsPa

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Unfortunately I cannot help you with that one. I do not know her that well to know who those gentlemen are. What is the point of getting their badge #s? You lost me there. If you want to talk to them then why not ask thme yourselves in the comments on SeeinUFOsPA's channel? Never know til you ask right?

EDIT Actually I remember in one of her videos that she identified one of them as a Constable [an officer of the peace, having police and minor judicial functions, usually in a small town, rural district, etc.] You may not find him on the normal police roster in this case. Things here in PA are wierd with the police structure. If fact things here in PA are wierd period when it come to anything with the law. :\

Thanks,

[edit on 15-12-2009 by MrSecretAgentMan]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSecretAgentMan
reply to post by NightVision

Unfortunately I cannot help you with that one. I do not know her that well to know who those gentlemen are. What is the point of getting their badge #s? You lost me there. If you want to talk to them then why not ask thme yourselves in the comments on SeeinUFOsPA's channel? Never know til you ask right?

Thanks,

I think the point is that some very specific claims were offered as proof of the videos veracity.

Surely, if the claims are true, finding these things out would actually strengthen the claims?

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I found her to be 100% legitimate.

I do not know her that well.

What is the point of getting their badge #s? You lost me there.

Commenting on a thread without doing actual research is not impressive to me.

If you want to talk to them then why not ask thme yourselves in the comments on SeeinUFOsPA's channel?

1)I already checked the Penn Township/Cranberry local records. The names Alison gave me of the officers are not on file. Repeat: THEY DO NOT EXIST.

2) If they are real, I should not have to contact them thru YouTube.

3) Interesting you would drive 4 hours to film the objects on/near her property, despite not knowing Alison. The burden of responsibility to prove this case is on YOU. Not me.

Your turn....

[edit on 15-12-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Trying to discredit someone before you hear their case only damages the truth.

No one here dismisses anything out-of-hand. We have heard your case. We have heard Allison's case. We examined the evidence. And we found it wanting. Did we scoff at Allison and her cultists evidence? Yes but only after we found it wanting.

You keep saying we are scared of the truth and are only criticizing her out of fear. If anyone here is scared of anything, it is you. You are insecure in your beliefs and evidence. You belie your insecurities whenever you are challenged; you do not rely on the evidence, instead you turn to ad hominems. Any who criticize you are called stalker, disinformation agents or unintelligent. You can't and don't defend on the evidence because you know it is lacking.

If anything, neither you nor Allison have any respect for this field.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to add... some times people want to make a book mark using their enitial gut feeling to make comments.

It's the ones who continue the discussions that you need to respond to, the rest is just fluff. Taking that attitude is a lot less stresfull...imho..second line

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

If you want to talk to them then why not ask thme yourselves in the comments on SeeinUFOsPA's channel? Never know til you ask right?

Funny you want NightVision to direct his questions to the YouTube channel when you know that Allion deletes any critical comments or questions.

Things here in PA are wierd with the police structure. If fact things here in PA are wierd period when it come to anything with the law

Special pleading.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Say what you will I have made my point. I was there, I brought back real evidence. Not one of you have shown me good evidence to the contrary. No offense but looking at google maps isn't hard investigative reporting. That you can't perform a simple task to find a constable in PA tells me you did not even try. Ban my account I could care less. I brought you irrefutable proof and you scoffed. I will most likely not post here again and I will not refer anyone here for credible discussion since all I have seen are attacks on me and my character since I sign on today. This does not look good for ATS. If this is the welcome a newcomer can expect I would say, do not expect many new comers who are intelligent. Fair well and have all the fun you want bashing the truth.

Sye ah nar ah... If you want truth you can try to contact me when you do

So long...

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Ban my account I could care less. I brought you irrefutable proof and you scoffed. I will most likely not post here again and I will not refer anyone here for credible discussion since all I have seen are attacks on me and my character since I sign on today.

If anyone here cares about MrSecretAgentMan, hum the song "taps" while you read the lyrics.

Day is done,
gone the sun,
from the lakes
from the hills
from the sky,
all is well,
safely, rest,
God is near.

Fading light,
Dims the sight,
And a star gems the sky
Gleaming bright,
From afar,
Drawing near,
Falls the night.

Thanks and praise,
For our days,
Neath the sun
Neath the stars
Neath the sky,
As we go,
This, we, know,
God is near.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   

...I brought back real evidence.

You brought back evidence of something alright. You brought back evidence that, much like Allison, you are either insane, a liar or a moron. Most people can readily identify what an aircraft in the sky and not think it's a shapeshifting alien craft that seems to only transform when it near them.

Not one of you have shown me good evidence to the contrary.

The evidence is your own video. What you is a great video of a mundane aircraft. I and anyone else can provide similar video of mundane craft; this is corroborating evidence. But what you have not done is provide a single shred of evidence that your video of a mundane aircraft is an alien object. Any honest, rational person can tell it is a aircraft.

No offense but looking at google maps isn't hard investigative reporting.

Not hard, but good. Looking at Google Maps proved Allison lives near at least two airports, demonstrating she was either lying about not being near one or too obtuse to know.

That you can't perform a simple task to find a constable in PA tells me you did not even try.

NightVision has shown there are no cops, constables, minutemen, town guards or what-have-you by the names of Allison's supposed witnesses. Neither you nor Allison can perform the simple task of telling us who these people are or provide any evidence to confirm their existence.

. I brought you irrefutable proof...

By irrefutable you must mean the opposite of irrefutable.

If you want truth you can try to contact me when you do

And by the truth you must mean the lies and delusion.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Good night to all.
My first post.
It had to be about Allison.

All that has been said here is very shamefull. It only proves you guys do not research as you should.

Those videos are irrefutable proofs of alien or advanced human crafts.

When you say that those are planes, you only assure everybody who has seen those videos that you do not care about this subject. Probably you are in for the money! Sue me!

Just so that all the other people who haven't seen the videos (nice thing for you guys that youtube banned her account), those aren't planes.

I've seen all the videos, all the proofs, all that you claim not to be right.

1 - No sound of aircrafts
2 - No FA lights
3 - Multiple lights changing
4 - Beams sent to the ground only visible with night vision
5 - Multiple witnesses
6 - Multiple area people testemony
7 - Various videos of landed crafts with lights
8 - Various videos of crafts taking of and lights changing.

I could go on for a few more points.

I just need to say that it's a shame for a website like this, with claims to be a good source, doing a peoples service, acts on evidential proofs and testemony like this.

You show a huge lack of interrest and information when commenting this subject, so I suggest to the owners. Fire these people here and hire someone who really wants to do the job.

Thanks for reading and I take this chance to thank Allison for her enlighting videos, for now I know (finally) how an actual alien or the next advanced human aircraft looks like.
Yes, we can't say it's alien becouse we saw it on earth, althougj, we can certenaly call it an UFO becouse those are not identifyable crafts.

Sorry for my english, I'm Portuguese, and the same thing happens here, not so often, but it does.

So wake you that insulted the other person here. Wake up or assume you already know and you are acting on desinformation.

Shame on you! You didn't even travel there to see it with your own eyes. What king of real investigation is that?!
Get out of here!

MrKyemin
"The one that knows it becouse he saw it from the beggining"

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by UFOAlienLover

I've seen this woman's youtube page before and I remember the realization that most of what she films is planes (and therefore it's easy to assume all). Even if a few of her videos did show UFOs her credibility is still damaged beyond repair by the videos that show planes which are obviously planes.

It also appears every video posted in the OP has been removed either by the user, terms of conduct, or copyright claims.

I honestly think that lady was a hoaxer, at one part on her channel she claimed UFOs were transforming to look like planes.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I brought a tripod, it didn't help much. Zooming in makes most video jumpy unless you have a very well made tripod.

Am I the only one who noticed this? That's crap, plain and simple. As one who has filmed extensively from a tripod (high school football, albeit), I can tell you there is no way zooming in with a tripod should cause any jump or shakiness, unless your camera is just awful.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by UFOAlienLover

It also appears every video posted in the OP has been removed either by the user, terms of conduct, or copyright claims.

One (or more) of her detractors filed several false DMCA reports, which is why her channel was suspended. A low blow to be sure, but not entirely undeserved I might say. Her fans are throwing about all kinds of wild accusations, claiming that the closure of her channel is "solid proof" that the Government is actively trying to censor the "truth". Rather humorous.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Starkweather]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Starkweather

I see. I find it amazing she has rabid followers and wonder if she ever considered starting a UFO cult (I know I would, lot's of fun)...

Yeah anytime youtube pulls a video or the viewcount doesn't update immediately everyone calls shenanigans and makes claims about the people at youtube trying to suppress the truth.

As much as I doubt the validity of most of her videos in no way do I think they should be removed from youtube. I've always advocated letting the truly out-there theories and people to stay around, it makes things fun for those of us who are more grounded and who knows, the craziest sounding theories just might be correct.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree. I'm not sorry to see that her account was suspended, primarily due to her overt censorship of comments. Call it karma -- though I definitely think that this certain group of users went too far. And the obvious glee that they exhibit from the suspension of her account is almost sickening. It's like schoolyard bully tactics.

Also, if anything it will only spur her efforts, not silence them. Now she and many of her subscribers believe that there is some kind of Government sanctioned plot against her. The best thing to do, as I have believed from the beginning, is to simply ignore her. Meh.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kyemin
Good night to all.
My first post.

All that has been said here is very shamefull. It only proves you guys do not research as you should.

Shame on you! You didn't even travel there to see it with your own eyes. What king of real investigation is that?!
Get out of here!

MrKyemin
"The one that knows it becouse he saw it from the beggining"

The MUFON State Director did, according to the official MUFONHQ YouTube channel:

MUFONHQ (18 hours ago)
FOR THE RECORD...

The MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania did personally investigate on site the claims of this witness two months ago. After spending over two hours viewing what the witness claims is alien craft flying around her home, the MUFON State Director of Pennsylvania came to the conclusion that what she is filming is "MAN-MADE CONVENTIONAL AIRCRAFT."

That is the conclusion presented in his final report and the case was CLOSED. It was AFTER the State Director visited the witness on site and gave her his conclusion that she then started calling them "FAKE AIRPLANES."

I think MUFON is in the process of being slimed (disinfo) right now, by people suffering buttock hurt from having their claims rejected. It'd explain the hostility from some quarters. MUFON is too sceptical for them! Lol. I dread to think what they think of sceptics.

As for what's happening to SeeingUFOsPA - censorship shouldn't be fought with censorship, even when it's quite funny, because it will be spun as TPTB attacking her channel because of its truth (lol!). Hadn't seen an official MUFON quote about their investigation into her claims, but I'm going to be quite sceptical about people with a grudge against MUFON.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I took a look at her latest video. It's rather disturbing in that she is heard instructing her children to "light up" the aircraft that she is filming with lasers.
Shortly thereafter the aircraft appears to make a series of erratic maneuvers. You can also hear the engine at one point, and she exclaims, without a shadow of doubt, that it is "fake noise."

I have a sneaking suspicion that, judging from this, the authorities will be paying her a visit. Extremely reckless.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starkweather
I took a look at her latest video. It's rather disturbing in that she is heard instructing her children to "light up" the aircraft that she is filming with lasers.
Shortly thereafter the aircraft appears to make a series of erratic maneuvers. You can also hear the engine at one point, and she exclaims, without a shadow of doubt, that it is "fake noise."

I have a sneaking suspicion that, judging from this, the authorities will be paying her a visit. Extremely reckless.

Saw that (via SeeingUFOzPa):

Doesn't look good. Idiotic. However I do hope a lynch mob mentality doesn't take over, there certainly seems to be a bit of drama. I'm still not convinced she's making it up.

I'm convinced she's wrong, and filming planes, but in order to be a liar she'd have to be aware she's lying, ergo she's a victim of her delusions rather than a hoaxer. If she's delusional all of those people uncritically praising her videos are as much responsible by feeding those delusions.

So, I feel a bit sorry for her, despite her censoring, deeply bonkers ways. If the above video is accurate, the soundtrack matches the video and the clip was from one of her videos, it's a crime, and the "Hey wow!!! Great UFO!!" crowd's praise encouraged her delusions. Hopefully that will be taken into account.

[edit on 19-12-2009 by jackphotohobby]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Good night to all.
My first post.

Of course it is. Because you are either Allison or one of the morons suckered in by her delusion. Judging from your terrible syntax and over-all abuse of the English language, I'm not too sure you aren't Allison herself.

Those videos are irrefutable proofs of alien or advanced human crafts.

You folks need to learn the definition of irrefutable.

When you say that those are planes, you only assure everybody who has seen those videos that you do not care about this subject.

If anything, these videos and your behavior demonstrate you have no respect for this subject. Allison and her followers have engaged in the worst, childish behavior, resorting to ad hominems and lies to defend their position; they never let the evidence speak for itself. And for good reason, their evidence is lacking.

Probably you are in for the money! Sue me!

Not only is this an Appeal to Motive fallacy, it is unfounded and a common tactic of Allison.

Just so that all the other people who haven't seen the videos (nice thing for you guys that youtube banned her account), those aren't planes.

Yes, they are. No need for further explanation. They are. Any rational, honest person can readily identify them as planes.

1 - No sound of aircrafts

Light travels faster and further than sound. An airplane seen at far enough distance will appear silent. Much like Allison, I live in the flightpath of an airport; I see an airliner flying outside of my window now, there is no sound. Should I assume that it's a fake airliner? Of course not. No sane person would.

Of course, it doesn't matter whether there is sound or not. Allison has shown that even when planes do make noise, she claims it is "fake noise" so she can rationalize it in support of her delusion.

2 - No FA lights

Untrue.

3 - Multiple lights changing

Based on distance and position of the plane, of course it will appear the lights change.

4 - Beams sent to the ground only visible with night vision

Range finders...

5 - Multiple witnesses
6 - Multiple area people testemony

Anonymous posts under pseudonyms on YouTube are not witnesses. Sockpuppets are not witnesses. Allison and her followers cannot present any corroborating evidence these supposed witnesses exist.

7 - Various videos of landed crafts with lights
8 - Various videos of crafts taking of and lights changing

No there isn't. She has videos of lights on the horizon or planes appearing over the tree line and in one case, claims a radio-tower is a UFO taking off from the forest.

I just need to say that it's a shame for a website like this, with claims to be a good source, doing a peoples service, acts on evidential proofs and testemony like this.

You show a huge lack of interrest and information when commenting this subject, so I suggest to the owners. Fire these people here and hire someone who really wants to do the job.

Fire who for what? We're all members here, no one is working for this or getting paid. We do it out of passion for the subject and joy of seeing people like you put in their place.

...now I know (finally) how an actual alien or the next advanced human aircraft looks like...

They apparently look like mundane aircraft. How exciting.

Yes, we can't say it's alien becouse we saw it on earth, althougj, we can certenaly call it an UFO becouse those are not identifyable crafts.

Actually, they are. Numerous people have identified them.

Sorry for my english, I'm Portuguese...

I doubt it.

So wake you that insulted the other person here. Wake up or assume you already know and you are acting on desinformation.

The only purveyors of disinformation here are you, Allison and the rest of your ilk.

Shame on you! You didn't even travel there to see it with your own eyes.

Have you?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Shortly thereafter the aircraft appears to make a series of erratic maneuvers.

This proves she needs to be stopped. It's gone beyond just a simple manipulation and exploitation of people's beliefs or the damage she is doing to the UFO field. Now she is endangering lives.

You can also hear the engine at one point, and she exclaims, without a shadow of doubt, that it is "fake noise."

This shows the depth of her delusion. She is rationalizing even contradictory evidence as evidence supporting her belief.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join