It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube War: SeeingUFOzPa vs SeeingUFOsPa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
First off , let me assure you that I am who I say I am. I AM SeeingUFOzPA and I am here to answer any questions that you might want to ask of me. First let me say that I had nothing to do with Alison's suspended accounts. My only goal was to debunk her and not to silence her. Although her suspension tickled my funny bone I had no part in her demise. Secondly , let me assure you that I believe in UFOs and that I have seen them with my own two eyes. Now that I have said my piece I am willing to answer any questions that you might have.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingUFOzPA

MODS, can you verify this?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sure. I'll bite. Question 1: Does Alison have a mirror YouTube site? 2: Can I write/score music for your next piece?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well i have not been here in a while. Mostly because i have been involved in a little war involving a hoaxer and her followers. MOREseeingUFOsPA or seeingUFOsPA. What happened was me and several other people told her she was seeing airplanes from her airport and choppers. She claims she sees orbs in her woods. Turns out it is air traffic behind the woods. So she blocked us and deleted our comments, then she attacked us and her followers false flagged our videos. Turns out this woman out nuts and is quite a vile woman. She was proven to be a liar here www.youtube.com... a debunker called agent z. He did some great work in proving what she has been filming. He debunked ALL her videos after she made a challenge offering anyone $500 to debunk her so he did. So next thing you know she flags his debunking video for copyrighting infringement. It got real ugly after that. So i debunked her and others followed. Her followers attacked us on a personal level making death threats ect. She seems to attract some disturbed people who care not for truth rather seek ambition and personal gain from lying. When she was proved wrong and lying she called foul s saying she was being harassed even after spamming channels with vulgar language and thre3ats lol.

Many would say "why are you doing this" even accusing me of being a CIA agent , dissinfo person ect. So she lives in the center of several airports like Pittsburgh international. I think it is 5 in her area, she ignored this. She even claimed in one video snow flakes were "orbs" lol. She said the UFO's would not show up during bad weather - when alights were grounded. MUFON came to her home investigated for 2 hours and the PA director said it was man made vehicles. Then she claimed MUFON was a dissinfo agency setting her up. This was lunacy and an insult to the investigators researchers like myself. Half the time she is intoxicated in her filming of the air planes. Sluring and then one night she shined a high powered laser pointer at the air craft. The pilots as well as youtubers reported her to the FAA for this is not only dangerous it is illegal. She is facing an investigation and charges now.

some of the Debunking videos

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Sorry for the typos but yeah i see her nut jobs showed up here LOL. They tried very hard to get the debunking videos removed. Why would they do this iof there was nothing to hide? Me n Z had fun with these charlatans and OWNED them on so many levels it is not even funny. They spammed anyone's channel with threats as
shadoe" a gimmick wanna be version of the anonymous group. The anonymous group addressed them even here.

www.youtube.com...

Looks like they pissed them of too lol

Then a bunch of people got in on the fun making fun of alison lol

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Is there any particular reason I cannot access any of your videos?
Im ashamed to say it, but I wanted to have a slight chuckle as I watched the debunkery

*edit*

Scratch that, after trying harder -_- I appear to be able to access them again

[edit on 13-1-2010 by KoraX]

Ram

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

Alison Kruse/seeingUFOsPA MOREseeingUFOsPA's Channel

Here you go - dude

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ram

Thanking you
she is an interesting one. Im trying to figure out if she is genuinely delusional or setting herself up for a big "pitch 'n' sell"

Its relatively clear that most of what she is filming is aircraft, there was another gentlemen making the same claims as her, cant for the life of me remember his name, but you could damn near see the logo`s on the tails of said "alien disguised craft".

Feel kinda sorry for them, but, not past having a chuckle at their expense ;D

Ram

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KoraX

Yes it is a questionable situation...
It's healthy to be skeptic about it...

She could be complete delusional.
Though the videos are STRANGE in a way...

Now there is more people filming this and saying the same thing...
Who knows.

The RAH-66 Comanche

try find a silent chopper..
I dunno anything about choppers...
dunno.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Ram]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX
reply to post by Ram

Thanking you
she is an interesting one. Im trying to figure out if she is genuinely delusional or setting herself up for a big "pitch 'n' sell"

Its relatively clear that most of what she is filming is aircraft, there was another gentlemen making the same claims as her, cant for the life of me remember his name, but you could damn near see the logo`s on the tails of said "alien disguised craft".

Feel kinda sorry for them, but, not past having a chuckle at their expense ;D

Thats what i have been saying. She films from her back porch sometimes her hot tub with thousands of dollars in military surveillance equipment. A 50 something year old woman mind you. Yet she wont go in to these woods where she swears this is taking place? She is not curious to take the next step yet she swears she is right we are wrong end of story. So she has been trying to get on coast to coast anjhd i would bet camelot. It a sales pitch bet she is writing a book behind the scenes. I mean she needs to pay for all that equipment lol. I told her i thought she had a TR3B in one video but she has sworn it was ET. Then blocked me of course. She knows damn well what she is looking at this is a woman who seems lonely and loves the attention. I guess he does not mind living a lie. She has no shame. Her people even attacked me for my UFO experiences and even my military service. They claim to be "enlightened" followers of collier bob dean and the Disclosure. But they undermine truth for personal gain. They really do not care about UFOligy imo. It's a gang mentality with them. We got phanarab and kerrie26 really good. You may have seen those videos of Kerries radio interview where she gets off while a UFO flys over she claims. To make a long story short she attracts these types. People who decide they are going to see an alien craft so they see one that's final. So they begged ne to take down the videos were posting my personal information like my moms phone number and mine setting me up for harassment all because i proved them to be hacks. By the way turns out Alison was a UFO nut or a Collier fan for years before she started up the UFO/air plane footage and claims. This was the catalyst for her hoax in my opinion. Its like the boy falcon "we did it for the show" lol. So i guess after years of idolizing the whistle blowers and so called contacts she decided she wanted to be one and fabricated this bogus sham. You may also notice a ton of her followers also host air plane footage and call it UFO's. Like that KINGufoikid and his videos i have yet to see anything credible. I just dont know what goes on in some folks heads. After MUFON told her it was conventional craft she changed it to "morphing air planes" like the UFOkid claims. I told her there are no such thing as morphing air planes disguised UFO's that aliens would rather cloak or stay invisible to stay hidden. That is just ludicrous. I told her there is hologram technology that can be associated with this but of course like the TR3B she was not interested.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I was intrigued when I first read her write-ups and viewed her clips. Over the course of a week or two, I asked her a ton of questions about what she was seeing, location, time of day, weather, etc. I even offered to assist her documenting her efforts. Then she got real nasty, sending me an email that my services were no longer required. I still have no idea what that email meant, as I didn’t offer any services, but it was quite bizarre, to say the least. As soon as I started asking critical questions, he became very belligerent and quite rude. I was one of the few that were on her side. That is no longer the case.

When we film airplanes from many miles away utilizing the zoom feature on a video camera, the planes will appear silent. Same with helicopters. Often we don’t hear jets fly over until they are past us. Zooming in and filming known and identified aircraft will create no audible sound waves if the zoom is far enough out. Her house is near three airports, one just a few miles away. She has not been taken seriously by any one in the scientific community, including MUFON. I think MUFON might have been responsible for shutting down her YouTube account because she said some pretty nasty things about members, calling them out directly and on an individual basis. Her thought process is narrow and one dimensional and her demeanor alone create many questions. Perhaps that is due to pressure she might be feeling or maybe that is simply part of her character. Either way, she has proven very inflexible and not open to suggestions, putting her credibility, along with the credibility of ufology, in a dire position. In a few short months, she has become known as a crackpot in the community. Local officials do not, and will not, take her seriously. She is simply filming identifiable aircraft.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah like Z says she is her own worst enemy. Many of us told her to take the auto focus off and use more than night vision. Because it distorts and makes objects blurry. There were several videos where a air plane was in plain site she would pan away and zoom out on objects farther away. She would not take any advice and was very belligerent to so many people. She was using even words like the N word even using street slang and trying to sound "hip hop" lol a 50 something year old white lady haha. So i called her out on it and of course she changed it before everyone jumped on her.

In one video she had said it was taken in the winter when it fact it was from summer time you could tell by the foliage and bugs flying around and she said they "the bugs" were "orbs" of course. She really was reaching at this point and became desperate to appease her followers. She just looked even more ridiculous. UFO's do not infest areas , any time someone gets authentic footage it is by accident you do not plan it. Not to mention she is the only person in Murraysville PA that is being followed to home depot parking lot while these "orbs" hand out in the woods by the parking lot.

She even threatened to sue anyone who debunked her for "cyber bullying" lol. Yeah there was no cop that claimed to support her he does not exist that was also proven. She has been caught in so many lies i can go on forever.

This video says it all
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSecretAgentMan
reply to post by Chadwickus

I am here to tell you something that may shock you. Instead of posting nonsense on a thread without having solid experience to back up my comments, I WENT THERE. I saw these things in person (or whatever they are) I shot my own footage of them. I VERIFIED her claims. I found her to be 100% legitimate. I looked very hard to see if there was foul play. I found nothing. I am a Network Engineer; I would recognize the type of equipment one might use to fake this stuff.

These things are there, they are real, what they are is still a mystery. "Aliens" is only one of many assumptions you could make about these things. There are other government projects that could be the source of these things. One must do competent research to know for sure. Commenting on a thread without doing actual research is not impressive to me. I suggest that before you continue to preach your opinions as fact, that you pay a visit to the site first. Otherwise all your comment belong to me. I went, I saw, I shot footage. I had never met her before November 2009.

View my footage for yourselves.

Part 1 - UFO - Transforming Lights...

From the deck these things only look like they are a few feet wide at best. Once they climbed out of the tree line (at house level with no view of the horizon through the trees) and took to the sky they then began to transform into the FAA style lighting configurations and looked even larger at that point.

Also notice in my footage that when I recognized a real plane I identified it as such and verified it on flight aware. There was only one object I filmed (aside from the footage of a jet that flew over before I began shooting the rest of the footage) that could be verified on flight aware.

In that very first video you can plainly see there were two extra points of light attached to the object that moved in unison with the main light. Looking through my viewfinder I did not even notice those two extra points of light. It was not until I had captured the video to my computer that I noticed them.

My point is this. If you cannot offer intelligent insight on subjects of such magnitude then you should stick to analyzing peanut butter stains on your table.

Opinions are fine but if you cannot back it up then stop spewing insults out of fear.

Same thing with Vik456 if you have not gone and seen for yourself then you do not have a right to comment as if you are the authority on the subject.

If you are going to be a member of a discussion board that touts high credibility then try proving yours as well.

Mr. SeeinUFOzPA even tried to attack my own footage and PHAILED miserably. Leave the quacks to their own nests. I am sure he is one of the commenters on this thread just not which one yet.

Thanks,

MRsecretagent man is Phanarab

this is his channel guys

www.youtube.com...

Just do a search for Phanarab on you tube and you will be quite entertained

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The only thing interesting about her videos IMO, is from a psychiatric standpoint. It's fascinating that someone like Allison, who obviously is suffering from mental illness, has created such an intricate fictional backdrop for typical commercial aircraft. Due to her illness and the fictional web of fantasy her subconscious has created, her mind is unable to grasp basic everyday logic that most of us take for granted.

I honestly do feel bad for her, and no, I'm not being a sarcastic ass. She obviously needs help.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Over many months of investigation I have discovered that the people who are attacked the most are the ones who should be considered most carefully.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I do not wish to inflame this dicussion but would like to add my own comments.

It appears that a lot of genuine UFO investigators have a problem with that woman and her video clips. It is almost as if they feel threatened. Perhaps they think that her video clips will discredit the whole UFO study and make them look stupid.

In my view , she is just someone with a bit too much passion for UFOs and consequently will see them everywhere. That is not to say that she has not caught some real UFO footage at times. Statistically, she is bound to have captured on or two.

I have noticed that there is a kind of UFO snobbery which is starting to appear - with a "my UFOs are genuine, yours are not" attitude. I have also noticed that if a person captures one UFO, he/she is ok. If they capture a few then they are labelled hoaxers.

I am a keen UFO enthusiast and I have also explored the reason some people are more prone to see UFOs than others. I don't have a problem with people who produce dodgy or hoax videos as they keep debunkers busy. The Debunking obsession nowadays is the reason why no progress is made in understanding what UFOs are.

[edit on 16-5-2010 by crowdedskies]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
It appears that a lot of genuine UFO investigators have a problem with that woman and her video clips. It is almost as if they feel threatened. Perhaps they think that her video clips will discredit the whole UFO study and make them look stupid.

That would be as good as any other reason. Ms. Allison's antics cast everyone associated with UFO research in a bad light, not only through the promotion of mundane phenomenon as paranormal but as well as reinforcing a negative stereotype of believers and researchers.

In my view , she is just someone with a bit too much passion for UFOs and consequently will see them everywhere.

That is not to say that she has not caught some real UFO footage at times.

If she has, she has yet to present it.

Statistically, she is bound to have captured on or two.

What are the statistics on that? Is this an appeal to probability?

I am a keen UFO enthusiast and I have also explored the reason some people are more prone to see UFOs than others.

And that would be?

I don't have a problem with people who produce dodgy or hoax videos as they keep debunkers busy.

You have no problem with the fact they distract from serious research and each hoax is potentially damaging to said research?

The Debunking obsession nowadays is the reason why no progress is made in understanding what UFOs are.

Shouldn't we always seek to falsify every claim, just as every scientific claim is?

How has the "debunking obsession nowadays" hindered UFO research? By "nowadays" you imply it was a recent phenomenon; what progress did the decades before bring? And would not such things as the Disclosure movement, the Richard Doty-era and hoaxers have done far more damage to UFO research?

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

That depends on what you consider genuine UFO investigators. I don't think anonymous posts here are guaranteed to be genuine objective investigators without motive.

Ms. Allison's antics cast everyone associated with UFO research in a bad light. In my view , she is just someone with a bit too much passion for UFOs and consequently will see them everywhere.

I'm personally of the opinion that she has filmed some very interesting things that cannot be explained as planes nor helicopters. Can you tell me what caused you to take this stance? I don't see her shining the laser around regularly, just that one time, but haven't seen all her videos. That's the only thing I could see anyone having a problem with.

Originally posted by DoomsdayRexYou have no problem with the fact they distract from serious research and each hoax is potentially damaging to said research?

Celebrate the good, ignore the bad. You are distracting from serious research by claiming potentially real UFO videos are hoaxes before they have been proven as such.

The Debunking obsession nowadays is the reason why no progress is made in understanding what UFOs are.

I agree. Case in point. ^^

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Shouldn't we always seek to falsify every claim, just as every scientific claim is?

I'm new here. What have you falsified and based on what evidence? All I see is denial and personal attacks. Have you ever tried playing the devil's advocate? What UFO videos do you believe are real?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join