It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Eastern OHIO...BLASTED with CHEMTRAILS....HELP!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

So what is the link between birds dying, bees dying and trees dying?

You can't say that just because they died it all must be from the same thing, you need to find and show the link. Is it a particular chemical or a combination of chemicals or something else?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Let us debate snowflakes, I know less about snowflakes than water vapour..

Or can we go back to the chemicals they are spreading around the Globe?

Chadwickus, what kind of chemicals do you think they are spreading and for what Purpose ??

Come on, just pretend you want to jump on the wagon and get the truth out there.....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

The turning on and off is due to variances in air pressure, temperature, humidity etc etc.

See but you can't know this for certain.
No I didn't know that about the boats.
Just so you know I would really appreciate being handed my azz on this
topic.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

What's being spread all over the world by aircraft?

That's an easy one.

dihyrogen monoxide.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I don't know but I wish I had the time and resources to find out. My theory is that there just might be "spraying" around the times of their dying. My other theory (particularly with the bees) is that their food sources aren't "real" anymore...i.e. GM foods.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

No you're right, I can't prove that, nor can I conclusively prove that chemtrails are a myth. On the flipside, there is no conclusive proof that chemtrails exist either.

I just think that if chemtrails have been sprayed over all these years, there would be someone speaking up about it or consistent data collected showing similar levels showing up all over the world of a particular product or chemical.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Again, to me, and to others, it's pretty clear that something is happening. Whether there are strange chemicals or poison in this, and whether it's benevolent or evil, I can't say. Thing is, it appears to be cloaked in some sort of secrecy, which makes some people suspicious about the reasons. Seeding and weather manipulation is done...that's not secret. So why doesn't whoever is doing this just address it? Unless for some reason they can't say. Which brings people back to suspicion.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Do you realise how arrogant you sound?

You are, most likely, ONE air traffic controller in ONE small area, of ONE country.
And somehow that makes YOU a supreme 'bullcrap' detector!

My friends and I have witnessed contrails and chemtrails/cloudseeding for many years now and personally, I'm under the impression that these are military flights (due to the lack of any fixed routine/routing). As I have travelled the globe from Australia to Argentina via India and Europe, it is unquestionable that certain areas are higher up on the chemtrail list. In my experience, it's more common over military and urban areas and also more common in westernised countries. I have also spent considerable in areas where (according to the locals) they apparently NEVER spray. Can't really comment on oceanic chemtrails.

I have though, seen the way that sometimes a specific location is targeted. It can clearly be seen that as the planes arrive, their discharge begins. This may last during the daylight hours (but sometimes at night) for one or more days, however afterwards, often, not a single jet graces the same area of sky for what can be many days or many weeks.

Let me tell everyone a very true story.

In Italy, they all have their holiday in August. Several friends were on watch and NOT ONE trail was observed in the whole month, an astonishing period for no chemtrail/C'seeding activity. On the last sunday of the month however, like clockwork, the skies were absolutely blitzed on the west coast and what had been a fantastic month on the beaches turned into a cloudy, rainy mess. Everyone who had been defiantly stating that they would stay on the beaches, went away dejected. Perhaps you wish to tell me that it was all natural and merely the Catholic God making it rain to ensure all the good plebiscites went back to work after their allocated one month break! Personally, I call it deliberate cloud seeding.

On a different note, I've also seen friends' chembusters clear the smog from entire cities within hours (Prague, Berlin, Milan and London amongst them) which if your story was correct, just wouldn't happen.

As for Oz Weatherman, he is very good at bombarding people with numbers but he seems far too set in his OWN opinions to help this topic progress.
Some people seem to think that because they are 'experts' in their field that they know it all.. Don't they?

Communication is a two way thing and the most valuable lesson anyone can learn is to LISTEN, and not just talk.

Need I remind you just how many scientific/technological breakthroughs are constantly being made by unqualified outsiders. If you get too wrapped up in your own game, it often is the case that for all your certificates and diplomas, you cannot see the wood for the trees!

Sunshine makes people happy and more importantly, HEALTHY (in fact sunshine is said to be the BEST flu cure). Cloud cover brings misery, illness and depression (vital ingredients if you plan anything outrageous such as human depopulation).

Maybe they NEVER spray in your area? But you must accept that it's a big world out there, and millions of people ARE witnessing chemtrails/cloudseeding pollute their blue skies.

Just who are we supposed to believe? You, or our lying eyes?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Adolf Springer

Exactly. I've seen them turn to sylphs as well due to orgone generators. To be honest that made me question things, including my own sanity, more. I'm loving the standard explanations about contrails and WWII contrails and weather. I've seen 50 years of weather, and something's changing.

Other theories about why that I've run across? The blue sky wavers quite obviously in certain cities due to the Tesla shield being in place and this would panic people so they shield it. And of course if we're talking about shields, there's always the covering up doing up in space one. Military chaff to muck up radar is another...though why anyone would need to do this is a huge discussion on its own.

As for collecting samples, I think whoever is doing this for whatever reason or reasons is probably in constant experimental mode, and so the contents might often change. Once after a particularly heavy week of spraying, all cars here were covered in a weird slime. Another time, years earlier, a strange fungus grew up overnight.

Again, I don't know if someone is intentionally trying to make us sick or what they're doing, but they're definitely doing something. And as benevolent as things may or may not be, something in some human psyches does tend to try to weaponize everything, just as some will stick to their own theories at all costs, no matter what they see or haven't seen, so I'm remaining open and vigilant on the matter.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Exactly. I've seen them turn to sylphs as well due to orgone generators. To be honest that made me question things, including my own sanity, more. I'm loving the standard explanations about contrails and WWII contrails and weather. I've seen 50 years of weather, and something's changing.

Other theories about why that I've run across? The blue sky wavers quite obviously in certain cities due to the Tesla shield being in place and this would panic people so they shield it. And of course if we're talking about shields, there's always the covering up doing up in space one. Military chaff to muck up radar is another...though why anyone would need to do this is a huge discussion on its own.

As for collecting samples, I think whoever is doing this for whatever reason or reasons is probably in constant experimental mode, and so the contents might often change. Once after a particularly heavy week of spraying, all cars here were covered in a weird slime. Another time, years earlier, a strange fungus grew up overnight.

Again, I don't know if someone is intentionally trying to make us sick or what they're doing, but they're definitely doing something. And as benevolent as things may or may not be, something in some human psyches does tend to try to weaponize everything, just as some will stick to their own theories at all costs, no matter what they see or haven't seen, so I'm remaining open and vigilant on the matter.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I was just watching this YT when I read your Comment.
I have Tanker Enamy on my Subs.. Sheck it out..

Chemtraiil attack - Clandestine aerosol activity (Sanremo - November, 20, 2009) - Reloaded

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

wow...this could have been filmed in my backyard.

notice the weirdness in concentrating in front of the sun? that's only really been happening the last few years. i had a few theories about the reasons for this and recently added a new one.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adolf Springer
reply to
As for Oz Weatherman, he is very good at bombarding people with numbers but he seems far too set in his OWN opinions to help this topic progress.
Some people seem to think that because they are 'experts' in their field that they know it all.. Don't they?

do you think it's even remotely possible that they might know more than you do? I mean after all, this is their regular job.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

As he said, just because they're experts in their field doesn't mean they aren't limited in other ways. Many experts take what they've learned as gospel and never vary from it. They're human above all else and have all the same human failings and limitations and ways of coping as anyone else.

In fact, may it's because of their very training and expertise that they choose not to believe in or even entertain the possibility. They may have trouble doing so because it might be too disturbing for them to even consider. Who knows. Every case is individual, and I'm sure that my firm belief that something is going on here seems just as weird to them as their inability to even consider this could be the case.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It isn't so heavy as say in California but something is going on also here in Czech Rep.
I know contrails very well - I even remember my fathers explanation when I was child. From that age I also remember sonic booms (waves) from USSR fighters - and it is more then 25 years. I know that amount of air traffic is climbing up, that there are new engine technologies and more crafts are flying at higher altitudes. I understand physics/hydrodynamics of persistent contrails as cloud seed at such and such conditions.
But what I see last years at skies above me is something different. Few days ago it was so apparent because "they" covered area just north of my house. It was about six airplanes cris-crossing sky, leaving slow spreading grid. Yes, it was also ideal day for contrails creation - I could see at southern part of sky aircrafts at their ordinary flypath at different altitudes leaving ordinary contrails of different appearance. That is what I see. I'll try to get some telescope and check signs on those planes.
Indirect evidence of some large scale weather modification project is huge and arrogance of our "leaders" infinite. My personal opinion is that "chemtrails" with primary reason "weather manipulation" are real, happening on daily basis with varying time/location intensity.

EDIT: get rid of ambiguity

[edit on 24-11-2009 by zeddissad]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yea, the Bees, and Chad will Deny Flat out we need the Bees as much as we need the SUN and the OXYGENE thre TREES are making....

Chemtrails Killed the Honeybees - the reason for spraying the sky with Barium and other toxic chemicals was too destroy the honeybees who pollinate the fruit-flowers so that fruit and vegetables can grow. Without honeybees, no fruit, no vegetable, no food - and people will die.

The Chemtrails or chemical trails from the sprayer planes is part of the elites plan of depopulating the world. When people are hungry, they will riot, when they riot they will be arrested, when they are arrested, they will be questioned, and put into three different groups - one they will kill immediately, one they will torture and question further, and a small group which they will chip and send back into the New World Order

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

What about the bees? Is there some sort of problem?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

[edit on 11/24/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Chemtrails (Operation Cloverleaf)

You can see these most days right across the sky at low altitudes, whereas contrails are at higher alt and only follow the plane for a short distance. The editor had 4 chemtrails crossing right above his house like 2 train tracks, and his house is not even in a designated flight path (1), while military jets that often fly over in low altitude training never leave any trails. In some photos you can see gaps in the trail (1), a dead giveaway, while others have absurd flight paths (1), and others have very strange planes (1) that look to be masked and appear as orbs as was seen at 911, while contrails go to nothing and chemtrails spread to act like clouds (1). Secondly we have a few insiders accounts (1,

In late 1998 I saw a dozen or so of them at the Miami airport and anyhone can see them, any time, easily seen near to the west from I-15 at Evergrreen (CIA) Airfield (private) north of Tucson. If you'll go to Mojave Airfield you'll proabably still see the massive chemtrail jet assembly line, which is outside and shows American and British passenger jets being turned into unmarked, white chemtrail jets.

How do we explain the "contrails" stopping and then starting again?
www.whale.to...
www.fourwinds10.com...
www.whale.to...
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
wow...this could have been filmed in my backyard.

notice the weirdness in concentrating in front of the sun?

Sorry to burst a bubble here, but the position of the plane with regards to the sun is relevant to the particular viewpoint of the camerman only.

Someone standing in a different position a mile away may see something else entirely.

Its a big sky, and a big planet.

I watched the video. I'm trying to figure out whats special about it.

The music is supposed to be dramatic, but all that is shown is contrails as far as I can tell.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom

How do we explain the "contrails" stopping and then starting again?

The formation of contrails requires certain atmospheric conditions of pressure, temperature, and humidity. The atmosphere is not homogeneous nor is it static. A given layer of air can have areas of different temperatures and humidity. Parcels of warmer air can rise into a layer of colder air. The result is that as a plane flies through these different conditions, the contrail can appear and disappear.

You can see it happen in this video featuring B-17's producing persistent contrails in WWII.

[edit on 11/24/2009 by Phage]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join