It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Eastern OHIO...BLASTED with CHEMTRAILS....HELP!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Yap, its all in your head!

Trust the ptb or else! lol: Just my opinion.

www.boston.com...
cryptome.org...

Rainmaking as a weapon of war can only lead to the development of vastly more dangerous environmental techniques whose consequences may be unknown and may cause irreparable damage to our global environment.

www.sunshine-project.org...
www.sourcewatch.org...
I feel so much safer now....

Modern Battles Will Be Won By Controlling The Weather

www.popularmechanics.com...

China plans to halt rain for Beijing Olympics

travel.latimes.com...
www.law.cornell.edu...
www.metatronics.net...

Operation Cloverleaf, 200001475-K, closed 22 June 2001;

www.tbrnews.org...
dontchemtrailmebro.com...
www.omega-news.info...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

WOW
super job with all the weather modification information. It's a shame that that has nothing to do with supposed "chemtrails". Cloud seeding occurs in specific areas. Not from Cleveland to Columbus in a straight line.

While I don't agree with playing God and manipulating the weather, it is clearly not the same thing as "evil chemicals sprayed from "them" to make us sick".

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Ok but am telling you that I saw these same streaks through both decades...looked the same as they do now so yes they did occur in the 80's

-Kyo

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Thanks!
I hope your opinion is the right one!
Lord knows there are plenty of opinions on here!
I am sure theres nothing to worry about.
Moving right along thank you...nothing to see here.
After all, gubmints have always proven themselves to be trustworthy time after time, haven't they! Silly me!
And "they" would never ever lie either! Right?

They would never rip us off or hurt us in any way, and they always have
our best interests at heart!

Glad we cleared that all up!

Sorry I couldnt find the statement that says they are definately spraying us
with bad stuff.
I am sure they leave things like that laying around if they are.

Of course weather modification is relevant!
As you can see from one of my links, there clearly was military spraying
operations going on spraying americans with 'stuff' before.
Why would they stop. They have a plan that goes till 2025 at the minimum.
Weather modification is just the term used to cover it all up with.
Or "pest control".

As for whats in the tanks, only the guy that made the stuff would know.
And his boss.
Everyone else would be on a need to know basis.
And I am sure none of us are on that list!

Just my opinion.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

you know, since you are lumping two different conspiracies together, how about we go for broke and claim that reptilian overlords are actually driving the planes and they are actually holograms. Now that's much better.

BTW, if cloud seeding was "THEM" attempting to poison you, don't you think they might not write news articles about how and what they are going to do?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Watch This

If someone could embedd this I would appreciate it.

This is part 79 of an ongoing documentary. I recommend everyone watch all of them starting at 1

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Termite197]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Now your thinking outside the cage,.... er, I mean box!

The reptilian thing is just a tad much but you never know!
Could happen I suppose...

I don't put anything past "them"at all!
(including manipulating the media however "they" want)

Once in awhile we may catch a glimpse. Or an article.
Dont worry the media is being taken care of.
Besides they are busy covering the real news!

You can always trust whomever if you would like to.
You really do trust them?
Good luck with that!

They intentionally poisoned americans!

How much proof do I need to post?

Most of the liquid radioactive effluent injected into the aquifer at the INL was tritium. Tritium disposal at the INL began in 1953 and continued steadily until the 1980s and 1990s, when it dropped off sharply.

www.deq.state.id.us...
You want to poo poo my posts and make them sound outrageous you have every right. However,
I hold you as responsible as "them" for denying this happens and making a joke out of peoples suffering. Karma always comes back around.

I know people suffering from being a "downwinder", when they were told they were in no danger! You wanna make some outrageous reptilian
comment about that too?
You want that on your conscience, be my guest!
Are you calling my friends liers?

Your choice and opinion of course.
Soon none of us will even be able to talk about this kinda stuff anyway.

Oh well, breathe deep!
Our best days are behind us anyway, enjoy whats left if you can.
Thanks dudes! Good job!

Happy Thanksgiving anywho!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
First off, I'm a chemtrail believer, but at the same time you have to balance a few issues.
1: this is the time of year when chemtrail people go nuts. It's a time where trails are naturally formed because of the season. Contrails can/will last for hours.

2: be careful of the photos of planes you see on here that supposedly have chemtrial devices on them. Every single one I've seen here before and all have been identified as planes that are used for testing flight characteristics. Especially in the post above with the video that is part 79.

3: Do a search on the site and REALLY read some threads, there's a bunch of good info here to help discern what is truly a chemtrail vs contrail.

I'm not so sure what's happening in the skys now as the characteristics of the sky have drastically changed in the past few years, but reign in the paranoia. They aren't all chemtrails.

b

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I really appreciate your calm reasoning. You are one of regular contributors with some common sense and scientific background.
Our dispute on chemtrails may last forever because both alternatives (there is no large scale weather modification program and EVERY trail behind plain is contrail VERSUS there is large scale weather modification program using various aerosols) are perfectly possible. Politicians and military take weather modification seriously also.
My experience with politicians and TPTB is: If they can do something bad they will do it. That is why I'm not using Occam's razor or KISS here - I'm afraid that I can cut something important. I'll be really lucky one day when I wake up and realize, that I was all the time delusional.

Blue sky

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I spent a whole year of my life researching chemtrails...this was when I lived in Chicago, which had terrible air quality and chem trail activity 90% of the time. It made me so paranoid, it actually affected my quality of life...that is when I chose the moniker MISSING BLUE SKY.

They are real. They are unatural and they cause sudden adult onset asthma, alzheimers, restless leg syndrome, vitamin D deficiency, sleep disorders and bone loss. They also contribute to disruption in butterfly and bee migration and movement. I have not the time to cite all these connections...but they are out there if you look...like I said I researched this about 4 hours a day for a whole year.

I had to quit and get my mind off of it. I tried to run for office to get in a place of influence so I could find out more, but I did not win. This is when I had to quit worrying about them. I felt so powerless against the evil of chemtrails I started to pray for God to protect us from them. This is when I had to move all of the sudden because of my spouses job. I moved to a coastal area which is just wonderful, because the breezes off the waters keep the foul crap away. God works in mysterious ways.

I saw a big increase in the chemtrail activity last week...but the debunkers will say that is because of the thanksgiving holiday...but normally blue skies were mucked up from Georgia to North Carolina as best I could tell.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
I have to wonder if the people responsible for these 'chemtrails' are the ones the following prophecy refers to. Currently there isn't anyone else who fits the bill except maybe the pharma companies. And if this is the case then maybe I am in the wrong boat here and have to rethink things.

Revelations 11:6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

After a year of studying chemtrails I came to the understanding that it was big business to cure the problems the chemtrails caused: sleep disorders, bone loss, alzheirs, vitamin D deficiency, restless leg syndrome. Curiously the big pharma solutions all have blatent chemtrail imagery in the advertising of their tonics. Aricept, cymbalta, Clariten(a chemmy sky on every package), ambien, boniva, mirapex, etc. It can be a fun hobby looking for these ads...enjoy

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join