It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri billboard: “Prepare For War” Against corrupt Government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DChenO
"Trust me, I know it is a fight that can't be won period."

quoting walkswithfish...

look to your history, look to the dark ages, the riots, protests and revolutions did not work... and now throw in space age military and police technology on top of that...

a piddly revolution no go... a military coup... maybe... a Gandhi move most likely...

For those timid souls who fear an "unwinnable" revolution, a few words from the grave of a dead man:

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

[edit on 2009/11/22 by nenothtu]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
ATSers should research their 2010 congressional candidates, find the names of incumbants and send emails to their entire contacts list, and social networks instructing contacts to vote against incumbants and forward the email.

We can start a viral campaign to kill the beast.we are more informed than most of our friends. Take the iniative. Your friends need you.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by americanwoman
There is another on I-70.

www.kctv5.com...

The revolution billboard actually replaced the obamanation billboard. It surely is a sign of the times.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I agree --something needs to be done about this government. They have brought corruption to a new level. There are so many leeches that have attached themselves to our country and they're bleeding us dry! I'm sick of it.

Every election from here on out I will up my research considerably at every election I take part in. There is no honor or integrity in our Congress any longer. Our Founding Fathers must be turning in their graves --I know they are because every time I turn on the TV my insides turn inside out.

It totally pains me in what I see being done to our country -our world. Politicians are eating at the All You Can Spend & Eat Buffet now, and have been for awhile. There's NO EXCUSE to have 13+ states in the red by billions of dollars --NO EXCUSE! That's like a video store that does $300,000 / year going in the red to about $55 million dollars! NO owner in their right mind would rack up a bill like that, and for the most part, they wouldn't be able to even if they wanted to as their credit limit wouldn't allow them to.

This bad economy is being done on purpose to, among many other things, eliminate the middle class and have everyone "sink or swim." We need to reclaim this country my fellow Americans before there's no country left to reclaim!

Oh, and in that freeway sign --it doesn't matter if you vote for incumbents because if the politicians are unaware of how things work, they become painfully aware when they get into office on how things are done, whether they like it or not, or if their family likes it or not.

Is there anything other than greed that resides within our country any longer? PLEASE show me this man! I stand up amidst the crowd and say, I have very little experience but I will go into office and bring my honesty & integrity with me.

The ONLY thing I will bring on my first day in office is the Constitution grasped firmly in my right hand.

Only when the followers start to lead, is when the leaders themselves start to follow, thus turning the lopsidedness on its side once again and leveling things out.

The time has come to refresh the Tree Of Liberty.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
ATSers should research their 2010 congressional candidates, find the names of incumbants and send emails to their entire contacts list, and social networks instructing contacts to vote against incumbants and forward the email.

We can start a viral campaign to kill the beast.we are more informed than most of our friends. Take the iniative. Your friends need you.

The best idea. This is exactly what we need to do.

Talk minus action equals zero.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Get interested in government America! Restore your constitution. Cut the lobbyists down to size. Kick the embezzlers out of government programs. Nationalize the Fed. As in the post-Prohibition era, legalize and tax what you can't control. Start making honest deals overseas with underdeveloped resource rich countries.

Get these things done and you won't have to revolt.

You have the tools to do it but you have to be willing to pick them up and get to work.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
It's all over google now.

They even have a facebook.

www.facebook.com

I wonder what kind of rise this may get out of people.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Kevinquisitor]

I joined their fan page - LOL....thanks for the link!! - I like em

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish

Seriously, I wouldn't advise pushing this government too hard, these guys will push back when cornered.... And they have all the powers to go along with their corruption, in virtually all branches of government and agencies.

Be careful, very.

even Gandhi and MLK took the bullet, with a military coup one top dog will replace another, and with a people's revolution you will see a wicked bloody boot stomp suppression and monumental loss of life and property

let it play itself out....
the world pecking order will turn on itself and internal elements of russia and china will show that they are not yet ready to bow to the new and improved emerging King with no clothes

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Finally some common sense instead of the insane nonsense from the lets have a riot crowd.

This is exactly how any government can be brought into line peacefully.

Refusing to vote for an Incumbent would send the exact right message and do the most good. I was once opposed to term limits also, but came to see that term limits would help keep our government under control by taking away their power.

The simple message to not vote for incumbents, if successful, would go a long ways to cleaning up the mess for sure. It won't do any good with the Partisan crowd, but then they are not the majority.

Two thumbs up on the billboard.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSer78

Now, your head isn't swimming anymore, you blame the man who has to clean it up.

Any idea when he's gonna get started on that cleanup? Been in office about 10 months now, and he's still stuck on making it worse...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

haha got any clue just how advanced military technology in this old country is?

i just moved back to a large city in the middle of military alley and there are the weirdest creepiest 440 EM towers ever up in the last three years. some with weird big ole microwave drums... And I asked an old in the know military curr about one in particular and he said HLS baby...

try technology 40-60+ years more advanced than what is out of the bag...

this is not musket against musket.... this is pea shooter against em and microwave rays or plasma or sound or depleted uranium? or bioengineered? or in your food or in your water? or in the air? or robot clusters, or holographic robots, or...

quotes and words are great but then there is reality, and a people's walmart amo armed revolution will fail miserably...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Pic of board:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eaffe493fd0.jpg[/atsimg]

Couldn't the board just say "vote GOP so you feel better!"

The patriots and purveyors of American values want to end America

It really is funny, when you compare it to this past decade the rhetorical timeline, this appears completely schizo.

There are going to be a lot of cars with screwed up paint jobs after pulling off all those stickers. The point of "united we stand" was

I love you honey, so I have to kill you...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Janky Red]

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The government owns you, and good luck preparing for "war." As I've stated in previous threads, the people are too fragmented and behaving like chickens with their heads cut off. It's too late Americans, and I suggest each of you work on removing yourself from this country.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

haha got any clue just how advanced military technology in this old country is?

i just moved back to a large city in the middle of military alley and there are the weirdest creepiest 440 EM towers ever up in the last three years. some with weird big ole microwave drums... And I asked an old in the know military curr about one in particular and he said HLS baby...

try technology 40-60+ years more advanced than what is out of the bag...

this is not musket against musket.... this is pea shooter against em and microwave rays or plasma or sound or depleted uranium? or bioengineered? or in your food or in your water? or in the air? or robot clusters, or holographic robots, or...

quotes and words are great but then there is reality, and a people's walmart amo armed revolution will fail miserably...

Matter of fact, I DO know about military technology. I know what and where it is, and I know that it can be defeated. If you think what you know is something, you'd be simply amazed at the technology in private hands. And in private heads.

It may also surprise you to know that DHS is aware of it too, and scared stupid. Matter of fact, they've raided a few dev labs in the past couple of months. You never heard about it on MSM, 'cause they came up with precisely squat. The folks that develop such things ain't stupid, and can't be snagged as easily as all that.

Keep living in fear. I stand by what I said.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by av8r007

No, YOU get it right. It is neither a democracy or a republic. That is the lie they've been feeding you for many years. America is an oligarchicy/hegemony/plutocracy, and to deny this simple truth means one is either oblivious to it, or has something to gain by denying it...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

NO! YOU don't get it! This is a democratic republic of free people.
If we give in to their oligarchy propaganda, then the terrorists win!

-edited for boldness-

[edit on 2009.11.22 by Carlthulhu]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit
in Europ police would already have smash it down because illegal and no responsible editor mentionned and no autorisation for putting it there in the first place !!!

Precisely. This is why we don't want to be europeans. You gents seem to be far more "progressive" along the police state continuum.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I love my state.

I've seen a few billboards like this and a few of the Obamanation ones as well. I applaud the effort but I really wonder how many people take it to heart. I think it's going to take a lot more than a few billboards. I think our best bet is to start small and work our way up. Not everyone is going to vote out incumbents in the first attempt. Eyes are gradually opened upon awakening, lest shock be induced.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Agree2Disagree]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Carlthulhu

No, YOU don't get it. This is NOT a democratic republic nor are the people "free", and as previously stated, anyone who claims otherwise is oblivious to the truth or has something to gain by promoting the type of lunacy and tomfoolery you're espousing.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Does anybody think that if a majority of taxpayers failed to file their tax returns next year, it would do any good? Would that send a message before the election? Just wondering.....

The vast majority of your Federal income taxes are collected from your employer on a weekly basis. At the end of the year you compare how much they claim you owed on income versus how much they took from you. If they took too much you get that money back. If they took rtoo little you have to pay. There's no oppotunity to "Starve" the Beast" because you don't get to choose whether they take your cash or not.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join