It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri billboard: “Prepare For War” Against corrupt Government

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Is it possible TPTB want a civil war to initiate a plan?

It just looks better for them if the people make the first punch...

That's entirely possible.

The outrageous assaults are occurring almost daily - like provisions in the cap and trade bill. Can you believe that these &^%? *&^%5 idiots actually want us to get permission to sell our own houses?

It very much looks like they are probing to see just how far they can go before they get attacked. I predict the US will cease to exist in less than a year.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Look, I do not deny that the criminals have power over all four branches of government (counting media), and that in effect we live in an oligarchy, etc...
However the U.S. Constitution, and Bill of Rights are the foundations of our society, and the highest standard.
Wether we enforce our rights, or not.
Any law abridging the two is by default unconstitutional. (duh)
A supreme court decicion that "some animals are more equal than others" is moot. That makes them traitors to be rounded up with the rest of them when we restore power to the people.

So quit your defeatist proselytisms, and join the winning team!
You are a free man and under no obligation to grovel before any system!
Stand up for your rights, defend your freedom.
You were born free, and though they try to take that from you, you are not required to cooperate.
Freedom is free! Or alternately: 'The price of freedom is eternal vigilance' but you start free.

Imagine this: Faschistoid-Oligarchy disguised as democracy -and nobody takes part!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Finally some common sense instead of the insane nonsense from the lets have a riot crowd.

This is exactly how any government can be brought into line peacefully.

Refusing to vote for an Incumbent would send the exact right message and do the most good. I was once opposed to term limits also, but came to see that term limits would help keep our government under control by taking away their power.

The simple message to not vote for incumbents, if successful, would go a long ways to cleaning up the mess for sure. It won't do any good with the Partisan crowd, but then they are not the majority.

Two thumbs up on the billboard.

If you really want to do some good then refuse to vote for either a Republican or a Democrat in ANY election. Only vote for Indepedents and 3rd Parties. Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same coin and that coin does not represent anyone but the rich. They smugly think they run the game right now but if we, as a nation, handed over thousands of local, starte and feferal seats to people with no ties to either them nor their rich masters, you'd be able to smell the s**t in thier collective pants for weeks after the election.

Remember "The Contract With America"? All of that anti-big government Republican hoopla was their response to Ross Perot's totally unexpected numbers at the end of his presidential run in 1992. Perot's populist and, frankly, very Libertarian message tapped into deep grooves in the psyche of many Americans and a huge number of voters rejected both big party candidates that year to cast in favor of Perot. The final analysis was that H. Ross had hurt the Republicans more than the Dems so it's really not surprising that Newt Gingrich and the Repubs would try to steal Perot's thunder to reclaim those lost votes.

All of that posturing, and posing and proclaiming, with the ultimate charade being acted out in front of the cameras of every major news ourganization on the planet as most of the Republican party proudly stepped up to sign a document which was supposed to be the very Contract with America that they had all blathered about incessantly for months and months, was inspired by one man who, running as an independent, managed to attract a large number of voters. Can you imagine what would happen if both parties took major hits across the board in the next election? Can you imagine the fear and confusion in their craven black little hearts if nearly every race that had more than two candidates in it was handed over to someone other than a Republican or a Democrat?? There would be panic in the streets of Washington! K Street would be awash in vomit and diharrea.

you want to get your message thru to the Government? Then stop voting for the One Party system and start bringing fresh voices and fresh faces onto the political stage.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

free speech issue... and at least for now we still have some of that... but the talk of armed insurection is growing at a pace that many thought would never happen.... people are fed up and the pressure is getting higher... and sooner or later it will explode...

btw i like the sign

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

free speech issue... and at least for now we still have some of that... but the talk of armed insurection is growing at a pace that many thought would never happen.... people are fed up and the pressure is getting higher... and sooner or later it will explode...

btw i like the sign

person to person why do you like the sign?

Does the idea of a civil war seem like a good one to you?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by godless

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Does anybody think that if a majority of taxpayers failed to file their tax returns next year, it would do any good? Would that send a message before the election? Just wondering.....

The vast majority of your Federal income taxes are collected from your employer on a weekly basis. At the end of the year you compare how much they claim you owed on income versus how much they took from you. If they took too much you get that money back. If they took too little you have to pay. There's no oppotunity to "Starve" the Beast" because you don't get to choose whether they take your cash or not.

Correct..... but you can adjust the amount of taxes coming out of your pay by the number of exemptions you claim...nine exemptions is the maximum exemptions you can take on your regular paycheck without payroll being obliged to notify the IRS - nine exemptions effectively eliminates federal tax coming out of your pay- it does not eliminate Social Security tax which is mandatory and cannot be adjusted unless you get a special dispensation from the fed- If you claim ten or more exemptions your payroll department is required by law to notify the IRS. So NINE is the magic number. However it always pays to check the rules regarding exemptions with your payroll department - rules can change.
Also at the end the year when taxes are due you will owe money if you have been claiming nine exemptions all year...it may still take years for IRS to red flag your return or it may happen quickly - no way to tell really....I used to do payroll for a small corporation in case you're wondering.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
The government owns you, and good luck preparing for "war." As I've stated in previous threads, the people are too fragmented and behaving like chickens with their heads cut off. It's too late Americans, and I suggest each of you work on removing yourself from this country.

hmmm...... not actually..... you might be very surprised at what is going on in the states across this land even as we set here and peck on key boards....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Is it possible TPTB want a civil war to initiate a plan?

It just looks better for them if the people make the first punch...

I have thought about this. It could be the biggest false flag ever. It is not too far-fetched to even think that some one in government put up some of these billboards themselves. Maybe they want a civil war so they can really clamp down and it is not happening fast enough for them so they are speeding it up. They fact the billboards are still up makes me wonder that much more. I seen all of this coming years ago way back when I was in school. I though it would happen years from later when I was long dead and gone but it looks like I got that part wrong.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's kind of depressing seeing the anti-government fervor on this Blog. I'm with you guys in spirit, but you are going about it ALL WRONG.

All the problems we have now were made possible by George Bush -- yet NOW, these people have a problem with Obama. Has Obama done ANYTHING to bring up the many, many crimes of the previous administration? No, he has not. If you LIKED George Bush and think that Obama is the anti-christ -- then why WOULDN'T he be pointing the finger at Bush?

>> I voted for Obama, by the way -- so let me tell you one very important thing; The BEST endorsement that will make Liberals rally support for Obama, is to see a bunch of Bush supporters with black t-shirts emblazoned with "Live Free or Die!" shouting Commie! You just made all our thoughts about what Obama is not doing go right out the window.

That's how they do it; Robber Barons profit from the problems, then they misinform the most angry, and point them at the wrong target.

When you guys finally pick up a gun -- the guys who ripped you off blind, and stole your freedoms with the Patriot Act, will be selling you the bullets.

Robber Barons LOVE war and upheaval. What is happening to America is what Corporations and the CIA did to Latin America. It's nothing personal.

But these fools who put up this billboard -- they'd be a lot better off just getting into office. If there are so many of you pissed off -- then go underground. Infiltrate the Republican Party or the Democratic Party and be a Fifth column for the people.

>> A gun will not save your house from a bankster's foreclosure. Shooting up buildings will not do anything but create a police crackdown, because the people will be more afraid of you than the police state.

The most subversive thing is to start buying from your neighbor. Start sharing tools. Start being as independent as you can from needing the government or WalMart. Drill a well. Raise a chicken. Barter -- but call it an extended loan. You don't own anything -- just like a corporation.

If you don't take a buck from those who are bailing out, and don't borrow a dollar from the bailout. Then you don't care what it does.

>> But get ready for a lot of inflation. I don't really know where all this is going -- but you've got to make friends with everybody. Liberals want to prosper in a good America too.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Walkswithfish
Don't pay your taxes and see what happens.

Seriously, I wouldn't advise pushing this government too hard, these guys will push back when cornered.... And they have all the powers to go along with their corruption, in virtually all branches of government and agencies.

Be careful, very.

You sound like you work for the gov.

It's people like you that try to put fear in people of the gov. to keep them from fighting for the truth and a change for better.

It's time for people to stand up and fight for their rights.

Fear nothing.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
sreply to post by DChenO

I agree lets move like Ghandi. Our most recent example was
Martin Luther King Jr. and the bus boycotts and nonviolence.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   

ok, so someone 'takes it to the govt' and takes them down. Who will this be? For one they will be organized, they'll need followers and -leaders. These leaders will need to maintain power and order so will create an army.. history repeats itself lol. There is no way out
reply to post by reasonable

Reasoable I have to say, this is one of the more intelligent negative things you have come up with, to my knowledge. A star for you.

My home land Mo. ROCK ON.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I like the style and spirit of the person who put these billboards up.

It tells me that as a Brit the spirit of 1776 is still alive and kicking!

Way to go guys stick to your guns

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have an honest question to pose everyone here. Do we REALLY need the federal govt. at all in the first place? Here's the reason I ask this, and I know it sounds stupid, but bear with me.

A long time ago I watched a Kevin Kostner movie called the postman. It takes place in the aftermath of an apocalypse type of event, and the U.S. has essentially turned into just small groups of "tribal" like communities. In it, it seems like life is desperate until Kostner's character tries to pass off as a U.S. Postal carrier, lies to the people in these communities, telling them that a new president was elected and a new nation capital is being built etc. etc.

The point that I'm trying to get at is, that even though he lied to them, and even though there was no new president, no new govt. the communities started working together and started to thrive and prosper even WITHOUT the govt. presence.(Until Kostner's past caught up with him, but that's not relevant).

So ultimately... do we REALLY need the govt. at all??? I mean, sure, I understand that we need public services such as police and fire dept. and even town judges to help settle disputes... but do we really need the overbearing hand of the federal govt? I honestly don't think so. I think we can thrive as a nation if we start focusing more on our own states and communities and not on whatever sick little problem Obama creates.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Partisan politics are moot. It is simply a Hegellian divide and conquer tactic. Bush did this, Obama did that... NO. The Banksters did it. They just tell their sock puppet presidents what to do and let the people rail on against the "left" or the "right" while they sit in their towers buying up real wealth with their fiat currency, fresh off the printing press. While people argue about what the "left" or "right" did, the wealth of America has been drained.

Point all the justified anger at those that control our "elected officials" who "represent" those that "elected" them. The bankster oligarchy needs to be removed. Until they taste the wrath of those they oppress there will be no motivation for banksters to cease their criminal rampage.

Until the banksters are removed from power, by whatever means necessary, and their fiat currencies that are backed by debt rather than stored wealth are eliminated, we will never be able to return to Constitutional government.

The tyranny of the banksters is far and above anything King George ever levied against the founders.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It is unusual to me that these posters are cropping up in the US when it was Bush/Cheney who brought the country to it's knees. A Black Man gets elected as POTUS and wants to bring health-care to the poor and now people are looking for a revolution.

You may get a revolution, but not the one you hoped for.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by mtok7]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
Once upon a time there was forest. In this forest lived squirrels and foxes, and some mice. The mice were just animals but the squirrels and foxes were very smart and decided one day that they needed a government.
Of course there were a lot more foxes than squirrels so in the end the squirrels were running things.

One day a group of squirrels came upon a fox catching and eating his dinner, a mouse. They were of course horrified. They ran home and passed a law that none should ever kill or eat a mouse.

The foxes did not wish to starve so they voted with thier feet, they moved out of the forest and only the squirrels and mice were left.

The mice were very happy, they multiplied, and multiplied, and multiplied. And in their great numbers the mice ate all the nuts and the squirrels could find no food.

Nice bedtimstory for childeren. but this isn't Sesamea streat,

Ontopic, Is this the only billboad placed or are their more. And ontop of that. Why does the Us goverment allow thes kind of violance preatching boards. One would think it was prohibited as soon as any media got the news of such a board placed.
I'm no American so plz tell me.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I think people are becoming more aware each day. The smell of BS is filling the air.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Leave it to the south to have the balls to start this campaign.

I would love to see something like that here in CALI, but all the Obama lovers would probably burn it to the ground!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Personally I'm with the people who are asking "where the hell was this during the Bush admin??" and those who state that Obama is actually sticking it to corporate lobbyists more than any recent president, and all of a sudden he's the fascist?

Seriously, I think some of you don't fully understand what's going on.

As an Anarchist, I'm fully aware that both parties are lying/corrupt shills for corporate/banking multinationals and other powerful/wealthy lobbyists. However, this whole anti-Obama thing, even calling for revolution... is seriously is a shock to me. You're ignoring the elephant in the room to focus on the mouse, and the mouse might ultimately/actually be on YOUR side for all you know. Sure, he bailed out the banks, I think that was a crap move. However, at the same time, I think the entire economy and world economy was about to collapse HARDCORE and they needed to take drastic measures. As an Anarchist I say "F**K IT, LET THE ROTTING SYSTEM COLLAPSE AND START AGAIN" but if you actually look at Obama's job as president, he COULD NOT THINK of letting that happen. Yeah, they could have been a lot harsher on these banks and the execs and kept track of where the money went. This is very suspicious to me. However, there are other ways in which Obama has actually kept promises, and good ones. Here's a website which actually objectively keeps track/analyzes Obama's campaign promises and reports on whether he Keeps them, Breaks them, Compromises, gets Stalled, or is Working On Them:
www.politifact.com...

Personally, I think Obama's done GREAT with appointing the right people to take care of the Bush administration's TOTAL RAPING of the environment and protection laws against big polluting/destructive companies. Big business and bankers RULE this world with their corporate hegemony, off-shore tax havens, law loopholes, lobbyist allowances, they EVEN have been given the rights of PERSONHOOD, which means they (as a giant powerful/rich entity) have the same constitutional rights as you and I. This CANNOT happen when such entities have so much wealth/power over us and essentially control OUR government. Here's a link talking about the fascism that is CORPORATE PERSONHOOD:
www.buzzflash.com...

The war is most definitely NOT against Obama, he's actually much much less corrupt than any recent administration and I think he actually wants to slyly subvert some of the government/corporate corruption (by asking for greater government transparency through modern technology, for instance). And challenging INSURANCE corporations (which we can all agree are essentially evil bastards). By challenging rich oil/coal/gas companies by investing in renewable energy. And as far as cap-and-trade is concerned, I agree that it's total BULLS**T, but because it's too LENIENT on big polluters.

Now, Obama is far from perfect and he's compromised to corporate/banking interests far more than I would have liked, but the criticism I see from right-wingers is just totally detached from the reality. And as a man of "religious" truth-seeking, I REFUSE to over-blow Obama's corruption simply because I mistrust government. Like I said, I'm an Anarchist, I want the eventual breakdown of the state and economic systems in favor of localized, autonomous, free, neo-tribal/egalitarian communities. However, I think there are a handful of things Obama is doing that, even an ANARCHIST can agree with so long as government exists at all. For instance, universal health-care is one of the BEST things a government can do without enslaving/oppressing us. Look at many of the Scandanavian countries with universal healthcare. Are they fascist police states? (the UK does not count, that disgusting surveillance/police state!). NO THEY'RE NOT! And actually on many ratings by country, the Scandanavian countries rank HIGHER in quality of life, health, propserity, and FREEDOM! than the United States does.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join