It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri billboard: “Prepare For War” Against corrupt Government

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Another example of how the US Empire is going to sink like the Roman Empire.

I'm buying Euros from now on, because it won't be the Feds that mess up the US, it's going to be insane uneducated citizens with too much free time on their hands.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

free speech issue... and at least for now we still have some of that... but the talk of armed insurection is growing at a pace that many thought would never happen.... people are fed up and the pressure is getting higher... and sooner or later it will explode...

btw i like the sign

No, it's not terrorism nor would it be classified as such. It's advocating Sedition and Insurrection against the US Government, which is illegal via the Smith Act.

The Smith Act (18 U.S.C. § 2385) of 1940 is a United States federal statute that makes it a criminal offense for anyone to:

“knowingly or willfully advocate, abet, advise, or teach the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing the Government of the United States or of any State by force or violence, or for anyone to organize any association which teaches, advises, or encourages such an overthrow, or for anyone to become a member of, or to affiliate with, any such association."

Although the Smith Act has not been used since 1961, it has not been overturned or removed from law. A strong argument can be made it's unconstitutional, as it's a violation of 1st amendment rights. Thus the Supreme Court overturned many court convictions using the Act. However, the SCOTUS has never ruled directly on the Constitutionality of the law.

This sign won't last long, and I expect the FBI, CIA, ATF, and DHS will be knocking on this organizations/posters door in the very near future.

Great sign though. The problem is you can't starve the beast, as he's got a direct vacuum into your wallet (IRS), and you can't vote out incumbents, as a member of the (D) or (R) party will just fill the seat and begin the corruption anew.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
reply to post by silent thunder

Too bad you can never really starve them as long as you work, you're paying taxes, as long as you own land/house...you pay taxes...no way out of giving them money.

This is true if its only one person not paying their taxes. But if we all stop paying taxes it will "starve the beast". Its civil disobedience. If there was an organized effort this spring to boycott taxes then they'd finally have to listen to us. People forget that we run the country by agreeing to follow the rules. Once we stop following the rules the country is ours for the taking. Or should I say re-taking since the people DID run this country at one point and time.

Also a boycott of work would be even more effective than taxes. If we're all taxed to work and our political voice is non existent then what we have is taxation without representation. I seem to recall a revolution being waged for similar reasons.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Is it possible TPTB want a civil war to initiate a plan?

It just looks better for them if the people make the first punch...

"I have thought about this. It could be the biggest false flag ever. It is not too far-fetched to even think that some one in government put up some of these billboards themselves. Maybe they want a civil war so they can really clamp down and it is not happening fast enough for them so they are speeding it up. "

If the people in power wanted civil war they could instigate it any number of ways such as raising taxes to extraordinary levels, allow a "leak" of classified documents implicating the govt in some scandal, taxing food and water to make them unaffordable, etc. Theres a ton of ways to piss off the American public. If they wanted us to make war on them they could do it quite easily.

There isn't ALWAYS a conspiracy. Someone that agrees with your political views saved their money to rent a billboard. You should be excited that there are a lot more people seeing this message as opposed to thinking its some government trick to get us to attack them.
Once again the idea that this is some govt conspiracy takes the power of the change away from the people and gives it back to the government. To think this billboard is some conspiracy is to reinforce the power of the supposed conspirators since conspiracy theorists believe the govt are the only ones that can control anything! They've been convinced of their own lack of power and try to convince others that theres nothing we can do to take control of our own lives. Conspiracies, especially regarding this billboard, are just really sad and self defeating.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
For years the local (and free) gun ranges where empty. For the last 7 months, if you go to the range after 12pm or 1pm its been full with lines of people waiting to shoot. Some would say it's due to deer season starting, but no one has been practicing with deer rifles, or in my state legal deer calibers of ammo.

The populace is not only stocking up, but practicing marksmanship too. The only people who seem to be missing this are the ones in the major citys who are oblivious to the real world, as normal.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbutwary
Does anybody think that if a majority of taxpayers failed to file their tax returns next year, it would do any good? Would that send a message before the election? Just wondering.....

I have been wondering since the economy began falling apart, about what would happen if people got mad enough, and simply quit paying their income tax?

My next question, and scenerio for consideration is this. If a man and wife have lost their jobs (very common), lost their house(very common), have no savings(very common), lost their cars, ---do they really care if they pay taxes or not?

I'm not sure things have reached critical mass, but when it does, i think many people will say "screw the government, I don't have anything to take, come and get me if you can find me". the only trouble with this scenerio, is sooner or later, these same people need government assistance. But if the masses of people keep filing for extensions, which is legal, but never really pay their taxes, will the government be in big trouble??

let's face it, the success of the internal revenue service depends on voluntary compliance. i have a feeling when someone has nothing, the last thing they are worried about is paying taxes, when they have no money. This situation could get interesting..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst

All the problems we have now were made possible by George Bush

You are so blind.

This statement is why people like me scoff at the Anti-Bush people yet ignore their own parties actions, just as much as the entirely partisan Obama bashers.

And you're wrong. Almost all the problems we have were made possible by Abraham Lincoln. The celebrated president, whose unconstitutional actions set precedents in use today throughout the Civil War -- some that made the Patriot Act look like a picnic. Go ahead, continue to believe that the Civil War was really all about slavery.

yet NOW, these people have a problem with Obama. Has Obama done ANYTHING to bring up the many, many crimes of the previous administration?

Don't you get it yet?

You'll never see charges brought against ANY administration. They are all in the same Club. (R) and (D)'s alike are part of the Federalist Party, whose sole purpose is to control the people of this nation like sheep. Behind the scenes they work together for one agenda. If you paid ANY attention to California's budget fiasco last year and tax increases, you would've seen the collusion first hand. See Karen Bass's (D)'s comments on the whole thing with (R)'s being threatened with recalls.

Why do you think Obama defends the two party system, even though he's far left on the (D) ticket? It keeps people focused on the tiny issues, instead of freedoms being eroded across he board by BOTH parties. One party systems would immediately be blamed for ALL problems. Instead, with a two-party system you can polarize the issues and blame each other and not the cause. This allows them to continue with impunity to erode your freedoms, and finally when people DO wake up, there WILL be nothing left.

They are ALL on the same side. The stuff you see in public is simply window dressing. They are the Federalist Party.

The BEST endorsement that will make Liberals rally support for Obama

Last I checked, I'm not affiliated to ANY party. To the answer to your question -- how about people like you who pointed out that Bushes presidency was so bad that people finally woke up? That's right ONLY focus on Bush, not "your man" Obama.

What a joke.

Here's a hint, people are waking up to the fact that the government routinely screws them, and rams items and bills up orifices I do not wish to mention here -- yet protects banker and corporate interests with their tax money.

You can steal 800 Billion dollars in tax money for bonuses without *1* damn indictment, but don't you dare talk bad about Obama!

When you guys finally pick up a gun -- the guys who ripped you off blind, and stole your freedoms with the Patriot Act, will be selling you the bullets.

Correction -- the Big bankers and Fed Reserve are ripping you off blind. The Government facilitates it. Neither president, Obama, or Bush, or any President san's one has EVER challenged the Fed Reserve -- and that one wound up dead because he was not apart of the Club.

Sadly the ONLY hope this country has is the SCOTUS, and that's a SCARY thought. Even they are biased in some way or another towards big government.

Oh and the Patriot Act? Does that 98-1-1 Senate vote ring a bell? Was there only one (D) in the Senate at the time? Or in 2005 when it was 89-10-1? Were there only 11 (D)'s in the Senate?

Or the 357-66 House of Reps vote in 2001? How many (D)'s voted Yea again? That's right 147 of them.

So yeah, keep on blaming Bush, don't blame your reps, and drink the blue Kool-Aid. LOL.

The whole governments the problem including your beloved Obama. Obama's job is to expand the government further, just like all the previous presidents before him. Do you honestly think Obama is going to sabotage that effort?

BTW: Obama Voted Yea in the 2005 patriot act reauthorization vote. YOU get what YOU vote for sir.

Robber Barons LOVE war and upheaval. What is happening to America is what Corporations and the CIA did to Latin America. It's nothing personal.

Remember kiddies, it's all Bushes fault -- even though he was not in office during the Latin America garbage. Clearly Ford, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr, and Clinton had NOTHING to do with that.

But these fools who put up this billboard

We need an entirely NEW party free from corruption and federalism. They have interests so far entrenched you'll never get into them underground. You're either a member of the Club, or you are not. Even Ron Paul understands this, hence his running as (R) and not (I). Other (R)'s are calling for the party to not be Sabotaged by RP.

A gun will not save your house from a bankster's foreclosure. Shooting up buildings will not do anything but create a police crackdown, because the people will be more afraid of you than the police state.

A gun is not about saving your house, it's about preserving your freedoms. That is what people on the federalist side do not get, and is EXACTLY why they want guns removed.

Do we not learn anything from history? Do you think that the Nazi party removed guns from private citizens for their safety, or because of the plans they had for Germany and thus WW2?

Go look it up, and see the parallels to today.

Just 1 Million people with Guns calling for heads standing outside the House of Reps = Reboot.

The most subversive thing is to start buying from your neighbor. Start sharing tools.

And that neighbor must report it as income to the IRS, for tax purpose on income AND goods sold. If you do not, welcome to Federal prison and after that, State prison! Chickens? Some people are, and thats why there's a growing trend to ban livestock within city limits.

Pay attention. Going off-grid is slowly becoming illegal in many city areas.

But get ready for a lot of inflation. I don't really know where all this is going

Yes on the inflation, but clearly it is all Bushes fault. The Fed Reserve had NOTHING to do with that, and please, ignore Congress, as they are supposed to oversee the Fed. Ignore the blatant monetization of the Fed, and Treasury games by Timmy going on today

but you've got to make friends with everybody. Liberals want to prosper in a good America too.

I'm glad you want America to prosper.

Now start pointing the fingers at the government, and not just Bush, and you'll have my respect

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Anyone that blames anything on one man simply fell for the puppet trick.

Its wasn't Bush, it wasn't Clinton, its not Obama, its the whole government excluding a select few who do mean well such as Ron Paul.

Even those who are apparently awake fall for the silliest of tricks.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
The irony of this is, in a really corrupt totalitarian state, you would be dead or arrested before this thing got half way up. Isn't freedom wonderful....

You hit the nail right there. It simply proves it's a free country and that the only attention they will get is on conspiracy forums...

The economy is improving, the country is finally on the way to get atleast a semi-civilized health care system, today figures were released of stabilizing housing market. I don't know why people are angry?

Was it better with GW Bush? Are you angry the president is black? Is your neck red?

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Shades1035]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shades1035

Polly want a cracker?

*Squawk*

Polly want a cracker?

Pretty bird.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035
The economy is improving?
[edit on 23-11-2009 by Shades1035]

Um. What?

Maybe your hubby got a 5 cent raise but unemployment is quite incredibly high.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I live in Mo. and it seems alot of people are pissed off here and many other places, the ultimate trigger to a revolution might be the attempt to physically take our guns, the best thing to do would be to vote out all democrats and republicans, maybe the Libertarians might be a good alternative, the big two have been fighting over this country long enough, and now if they organize together they will really screw us, we need to get them out while we can, don't be afraid to vote outside the big two, it has to start somewhere!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

I wouldnt bother trying to communicate with a partisan parrot. They just repeat what they hear. The moment that poster pulled the race card out of his/her butt and decided to insult an entire class and culture of people for living their lives differently, the parrot's agenda was clear. I guess the parrot doesnt remember when clinton was in office, the right leaning parrots were just as upset as they are now. But of course it helps the left leaning parrot propaganda to paint anybody who disagrees with Obama as a racist, it was predictable the moment he was elected.

There is no real difference between Obama and Bush.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by 27jd]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Wow I never seen that Obama one before!

It's amazing what's poppin up these days..

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Glad I'm not in the States, as clearly the plan is to exterminate as many yanks as possible.

If I was there.. It would surely be on my mind to buy as many guns and explosives as I could.

Who would rather die in a gas chamber then fighting the NWO patsies???

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shades1035

Originally posted by unicorn1
The irony of this is, in a really corrupt totalitarian state, you would be dead or arrested before this thing got half way up. Isn't freedom wonderful....

You hit the nail right there. It simply proves it's a free country and that the only attention they will get is on conspiracy forums...

No one is saying that it's totalitarian. The current democratic government is corrupt. It doesn't matter what type of government it is. Call a spade a spade.

Can you honestly sit there and tell me that our Government is NOT corrupt with a straight face?

The only thing stopping a total takeover is that "piece of paper" called the Constitution, and more accurately, the Bill of Rights. People here seem to depend on them for some reason.

The economy is improving,

So thats why TurboTax Timmy got grilled last week, along with articles from the left calling for his resignation.. right? Specifically sited was the Obama administrations treatment of the economy.

Just WAIT until he resigns or is forced out, and is replaced with JPM Chase's CEO who already volunteered for said job as Treasury Sec. Yeah, that'll cause a LOT of support for Obama. Jack your Credit Card rate to 30%, after taking bailout funds and getting a juicy bonus out of it. Do that and become the Treasury Sec. You can screw the people with impunity and smile in the morning, so you're perfect for Government work. Wonderful!

Math does not lie, the economy is NOT improving. It's contracting at a slower rate. Slower rate doesn't mean improvement. It's still falling. There's even a chance with the dollar falling (Thanks Fed!) that commodities will skyrocket once again. $4 a gallon for gas crippled this economy last time, wait until it happens again and goes to $5, 6 or $7.

Even the Wal-Mart near me is NOT hiring seasonal employees, and instead will just pay any required OT.

the country is finally on the way to get atleast a semi-civilized health care system

Translation: I support further expansion of Government into the private lives of it's Citizens. Hey, Bush got the DHS and Patriot Act, it's only fair Obama gets the car companies and the entire medical profession.

It's only bad when the OTHER guy does it.

today figures were released of stabilizing housing market.

You forgot to point out that prices on the market continue to plummet, putting more and more people underwater. FHA loans also continue to decline in the frequency of new applicants. Sales are being driven by cash alone in ever increasing amounts.

Shall we mention commercial real estate, or is that too spooky to discuss with you and your economy is better thesis?

Was it better with GW Bush?

I think you can infer my feelings about good ole W on a few lines above this one.

Are you angry the president is black? Is your neck red?

Oh yes, the don't support Obama you must be racist remark. LOL.

Maybe you should know that I am married to a Chinese woman, who was not born in this nation. Oh and that my baby daughter is Half Asian. Or that I enjoy her family, in which we must communicate through a translator.

You don't see the real racists look down upon me and my family while standing in a grocery store line.

I don't care if you're white, black, purple or blue. I care about your actions. Mine have proved what I believe in. I live it, and have lived it for my whole life.

But yeah, you're right I don't support Obama, so thus I'm racist. /sarcasm. It has NOTHING to do with his Federalism at all, or the entire corrupt political system.

Keep telling yourself that. If you click your heels together 3 times, you'll wake back up in Kansas too.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Chett

i always claim 10 dependents on my tax papers when i start a new job... i was told by a friend who is a human resource guru that 10 is the max allowed. and they take nothing but minimal fica but no taxes. you should be able to do this anytime just talk to the human resource people at your work. GIVE THEM NOTHING!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wow, this is excellent! Good stuff to the billboard owner Phil Wolf, mentioned in the 9NEWS image
He should start advertising all the websites out there with the info and documentaries on them concerning all the conspiracy subjects that the government are invloved in, sites like ATS, Disclose.tv etc.

I've just setup a new site linking to all the full documentaries on Google, YouTube, Vimeo etc. called www.theopensource.tv Only a few vids to begin with but im adding all the best documentaries ive watched over the past 3 years. Whatever docs i can't find linked on the net will be converted and uploaded so check it out in a few days!

And i second what someone said earlier about a site taking donations to post billboards like this, does Phil Wolf have a website with a Donate button? I'll send him a mail...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Not Authorized

And you're wrong. Almost all the problems we have were made possible by Abraham Lincoln. The celebrated president, whose unconstitutional actions set precedents in use today throughout the Civil War -- some that made the Patriot Act look like a picnic. Go ahead, continue to believe that the Civil War was really all about slavery.

Thank you for that. Thank you for knowing your histories, along with the principles that make up a Republic .. Lincoln, one of our most celebrated presidents was the greatest tyrant this country has ever known. Most of his crimes are covered up by pseudo history taught in schools, which is on par with a fiction novel.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThraexX

Originally posted by Chett
Once upon a time there was forest. In this forest lived squirrels and foxes, and some mice. The mice were just animals but the squirrels and foxes were very smart and decided one day that they needed a government.
Of course there were a lot more foxes than squirrels so in the end the squirrels were running things.

One day a group of squirrels came upon a fox catching and eating his dinner, a mouse. They were of course horrified. They ran home and passed a law that none should ever kill or eat a mouse.

The foxes did not wish to starve so they voted with thier feet, they moved out of the forest and only the squirrels and mice were left.

The mice were very happy, they multiplied, and multiplied, and multiplied. And in their great numbers the mice ate all the nuts and the squirrels could find no food.

Nice bedtimstory for childeren. but this isn't Sesamea streat,

Ontopic, Is this the only billboad placed or are their more. And ontop of that. Why does the Us goverment allow thes kind of violance preatching boards. One would think it was prohibited as soon as any media got the news of such a board placed.
I'm no American so plz tell me.

Uhm, it was an allegory dude.

al⋅le⋅go⋅ry  /ˈæləˌgɔri, -ˌgoʊri/ –noun, plural -ries.
1. a representation of an abstract or spiritual meaning through concrete or material forms; figurative treatment of one subject under the guise of another.

2. The representation of abstract ideas or principles by characters, figures, or events in narrative, dramatic, or pictorial form.

At least that is how it came across to me.

Sorry if that was too Sesame Street for you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join