It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri billboard: “Prepare For War” Against corrupt Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Once upon a time there was forest. In this forest lived squirrels and foxes, and some mice. The mice were just animals but the squirrels and foxes were very smart and decided one day that they needed a government.
Of course there were a lot more foxes than squirrels so in the end the squirrels were running things.

One day a group of squirrels came upon a fox catching and eating his dinner, a mouse. They were of course horrified. They ran home and passed a law that none should ever kill or eat a mouse.

The foxes did not wish to starve so they voted with thier feet, they moved out of the forest and only the squirrels and mice were left.

The mice were very happy, they multiplied, and multiplied, and multiplied. And in their great numbers the mice ate all the nuts and the squirrels could find no food.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

Terrorism? You must listen to the Govt. a bit much..........

2nd line

Boy..............you have got that right, j2000!! Unfortunately, many of the masses are completely brainwashed by the Government and think this way!

I just hope people wake up super fast and, also, hope that billboards such as these start popping up all over the country!!!

GBA!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I used to live in Missouri, and I used to drive i-70 quite often. They always did have the most interesting billboards along that stretch of interstate, but this one probably takes the cake.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A quote from the article mentioned in a subsequent post on page 1:

A pastor who drives by the sign during his daily commute to his church said he lived in England for years and he agreed with the message.

When bush was in office, religious leaders called for their congregants to believe that those in power were "appointed by god". They manipulated people to accept the pro-war position and support the "powers ordained by higher authority".

Now, religious leaders are negating their previous message and views by attempting to steer congregants toward another agenda. What many don't realize is that government seems to be playing along with it.

If there were really a separation of church and state, religious leaders would be involved in upbuilding humanity instead of promoting internal war and more division.

You would think that signs like this it would be considered treason and terrorism. So why is it OK for this group to do it?

It seems that this is an orchestrated manipulation of people. Even ATSers are buying into this. We all need to look deeper. Who wants us to believe this and why?

The "government" being protested is all part of this propaganda play.
They are in cahoots together with this plan from the dominionists.

It's all part of an elaborate scheme to feign "destruction of this system" in order to establish a religious tyrannical Kingdom of God.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We should put these billboards up everywhere with tax-deductible donations.

Thumbs up!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Where the hell were these people when Bush was in Office?
These people are still playing partisan politics "Im right, your wrong" crap.

Sure, Obama is part of the problem, but Bush was way worse.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chastral
its so funny, you guys dont get it. They want America pitted in a civil war. "THEY" put it up. They are inciting riots.

I bet if there were a civil war, "They" would slit my throat in a heartbeat while I were pushing a stroller with my twins, and feel no remorse.

These are paranoid and borderline lunatics that cruise this site.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Another eerie billboard message

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Honestly I would much rather prefer a war than to keep getting raked over the coals where my money goes to support corruption in government and also to support many people that are just to lazy to work for a living and would rather blame it on having bi-polar disorder. "News flash" who's happy every single day of there lives every single moment, nobody everybody has bi-polar, i'll stop there on that topic. It would be great if there was another revolution but it couldn't just stop at the government level here it would have to cross over into other parts of the world to be able to make any difference. Basically all the worlds elite would need to be ousted from there positions and there fait left up to the people that they have screwed over for so many years.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Aliensdoexist]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

The POTUS, past and present, is like a turd. And as Mythbusters proved, you can polish a turd until it shines, but its still a turd. And those turds are always going to cater to the people that financed their campaign for office all the while giving the public the Cheshire Cat smile. I am just rejoicing that some people are still bold enough to speak out so bluntly to the public about what they believe is right and wrong. BRAVO to the billboard owners and to whoever thought of those ads!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kayne1982
Another eerie billboard message

see: Pandemic Advertising

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(seems this sign might be a few years old??)

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

They were out there, just like now, all bitching and saying most of the same things about the Bush administration. Whether Bush was worse or Obama is, would be irrelevant. The corruption in government was there before both, though in my opinion none have exploited the American taxpayers as much as the current administration and congress has and are planning to, more importantly their agendas will further empower government over our lives than ever before thus feeding the corruption even more.

No matter which side of the political spectrum you reside in, what is happening now is most important. Though stopping it now is as likely to succeed as it was against the former administrations and congress.

We didn't elect corruption, it took over while we were all chasing the American dream, paying taxes and being good citizens a very long time ago.

Corruption is neither democrat nor republican.

In time there will be new elections, a new administration and congress to blame, but in reality NOTHING will change, the corruption in government will still be there and will rule over all who are in the positions of power.

You all believe that partisan politics are destroying this country?

In time there will be enough coincidences to convince all of you.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
They just screwed up bad.

The Obama-Nation billboard isn't good. If you want to keep people involved keep political parties out of it, else they just say, "Republican Radicals".

It turns into more political fingerpointing and the true message doesn't get across.

This bipartisan madness keeps people confused and in the dark, the mainstream media leads the charge.

Can you imagine if it was this bad during the American Revolution? Nothing would have happened, it would have become a war vs parties and not a war vs the British.

People need to wake up.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

Here is another one, from Colorado this time...

Billboard in Colo. links Obama with jihadists

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Too bad you can never really starve them as long as you work, you're paying taxes, as long as you own land/house...you pay taxes...no way out of giving them money.

Think not? visit this womans website, there is a way out and she explains it, very simple, if it's not simple it's not accurate. Read all her blogs, great work. Silent revolution we should all take part.

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Great billboard, but maybe the goverenment paid for it too? Keep both sides going, keep us busy so we don't "see" what is really going on?

Think outside the box.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

No they won't have that exuse man, they're too busy making empty arguments with them crazy Demawho-rebupliwhats!

No wonder why our governments got a slick and smooth operation going, we're all so predictable, we're too busy BS'in with eachother, and in reality half of us could care less about what actually goes on, we just want an argument and something to follow to get us through our miserabley boring and un-eventfull lives.
We're too lazy, too unmotivated, worrysome, fearmongered, overstimulated, and god dammit if we're just too stupid to tackle this one.
Like i said in an earlier, less popular and very impulsive post: It's like the Giants vs. the Jets or Yankees vs. the Mets, either way the score goes, New York wins...
And this should go for politics more than anything else; It doesn't matter if you win. It's how you play.

But i digress.

And i give up, god bless America may Jebus be with you through all your days and may he grant the mods the will to let this reply survive without a deletion for off topic-ness for it does have meaning in a sarcastic rant sort of way. Amen.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well, as a non-american, I think my views on domestic US politics are probably irrelevant in this particular thread. I've got to ask tho, isn't advocating revolution the definition of Sedition?
If someone were to do the same calling for actual Communism, what would happen? I suspect it would get shot full of holes pretty quick, there may be injury or death from flying lead if anyone lived nearby. Nonetheless, such shooters would likely spend less time in jail than the billboard's creators...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
it's really very very curious to see it happen : since a while you see a lot of people wake up and tell us government is corrupt !! let me
it has always been corrupt, people of Senat and House could be paid lots of money to vote for laws that are benefit for the good old benefactors, Maddof and friends could do wathever they want, millions of people in USA get not enough food, heave no home etc etc ... why didn't they make revolution when Bush was in office ??? would have been better, much better !!! now we have Obama, he still has to manage the capitalist crisis he is NOT AT ALL responsible for, responsible is the NEO-CON neo-liberal capitalist system that makes all of us in this world SICK !!! so what ....
what kind of revolution do you want ? or is it just a excuse to throw Obama aside ??? I think that is the real reason - this is all funded by neo-cons and neo-liberals to gain power again and to make you believe it will be better after that " revolution "

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

you are totally right !!! but in USA I think you may not be too smart otherwise they kill you one way or the other ( see JFK !!! ) .. so speaking for the less intelligent people about all is going bad and mad
well you will get them angry of course after a while because they think linear and not historical .... they are poor and see the results of the crisis, the crisis that began a long time ago and is a result of the financial markets doing whatever they want !!! now you will see : the dollar is going bad ... what will futur give us ?? but all that is NOT Obama's fault, he has to manage the situation Bush is 75 % responsible for !!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The irony of this is, in a really corrupt totalitarian state, you would be dead or arrested before this thing got half way up. Isn't freedom wonderful....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join