It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News Special: Camp Hero Investigation with William One Sac

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Awesome.

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Thank you for the video interview Sir. As a relatively new member of ATS I still know nothing about Montauk but now I will try to learn about it. I will always remember John in my prayers. Magantice

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
yeah its tough getting cancer. I've had 6 tumours cut out of my bowel.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I was wondering, Did you know about the runway when you visited the camp and do you use Google Earth to view it?

Are there planes on the runway? I ask because one of the things we learned there was that they were clearing large tracts of land looking for unexplodedc ordinance. And sometimes there were just these random, straight and long paths cleared through the thicket. We wondered what they were at first, and just made an educated guess as to what they were.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Love the up close and personal report!
Thanks so much for sharing your insights on some of the layout of State Park, John. I've been curious about it since I first heard about it, and your description helps shed some light.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by another_lurker
S&F for you all. Great video. William One Sac and his investigating is what lead me to ATS in the first place. Camp Hero is a strange and awesome story with so many different things going on.

Thank you all for this video and bringing this to the forefront.

A_L

Could you tell me what specifically led you here?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Awesome stuff ATS team and of course great information you shared WOS,,

Really enjoyed it.. I'm hoping that our members and guests alike appreciate that one of the reasons that sets ATS apart from other websites and forums is that we are willing to go out and investigate and present our findings for everyone to dissect.

Kudos ATS Team and WOS..!

Johnny

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I've been researching the Montauk Project since 1997 and I can say nothing in this video is new information except for the 'black helicopter' sighting, this video makes me want to do a video on the subject.

Of course there are sealed off bunkers, of course there is a SAGE radar tower and of course there is a structure that holds it up. I have yet to visit Camp Hero due to me being on the other side of the country but when I do visit it I will surley bring cameras and videocameras, I don't have a plan on the visit, maybe in 10 years, depends on the economy I guess.

I do have information though that wasn't written in the books, but based on the video I would say the guy hasn't even read all of the books, I posted on the montaukproject forum now offline and has been for a long time, but I posted on that forum when it first went up, sometime around 1999, 2000, Preston Nichols posted on there, and as crazy and idiotic as the story is, I would say Preston Nichols is the only person who is somewhat trustworthy, so if someone else claims to know this or that, they should've published their words before Preston, he is the one and only source of the Montauk Project, he told me a few things via email back in 2000, and he freely gave out his phone number back then, I never called it, but maybe someday.

The only solid piece of evidence I would see as interesting if it exists, would be the millions of dollars Preston claims to have in bonds, as a result of the project, that would be hard to explain if it were true, but I have yet to see verification of that, but Preston claims with some of that money he bought an old military base, not camp hero, but some other base that was up for auction. The piece of info he told me I might reveal in a future video but not here.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
OMG! WOS I have read your telling of this a thousand times but to put your words in my head about this incredible story is the most amazing thing I can ponder!

You know I love you with all my heart and that you are the reason in part that I am still here today, you helped me through the most difficult times a person could imagine and so with that said you are the true diamond in the ATS saga.

What a great interview and Springer did a fantastic job bringing this to the public forum, now I just need to figure out how to get this to a DVD for all times sake!

Also I have to say that your webite subversiveelement.com was life changing for me and holds in one place the most complete band of articles and papers on everything anyone could ever want to learn about all subjects relating to UFO/alien and other subversive subjects.

I am giving you a huge hug and holding your cheeks and planting a big one smack on the lips! I am proud of you for getting this out, and on your site there are alot more pictures to accompany this story too, I need to head back over to do a bit of reading.

I love you Brother

I love you too Miss!

Thanks for your kudos. But really, I am sure that many people here on ATS would do the same thing I did if they just had the means. If anything, I urge all people to pick up a digital camera and look for stuff near where you live. You never know what you might turn up.

Springer was an awesome interviewer, he really made me feel at ease, even though I was still a little nervous. But I think it would have been worse except that me and Springer are such close friends he really made me feel comfortable. Check out my site when you get a chance, maybe we can chat one night.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I too enjoyed the interview WOS and may our prayers and well wishes cure you of all that afflicts you. I recently with some friends embarked on a late night tour of an area around Clarksville TN known as the "Birdcage". The area was used up until the early 70's for storage and repair of nuclear munitions. I have some wonderful pictures of these bunkers that closely resemble those you found at Montauk. Inside they were mosly empty although we did find evidence of recent activity involving practice munitions...it appeared they made fake claymore mines and other practice munitions there. Also inside almost all of the bunkers were huge safe doors like you find in a bank. Many were open and empty but many were still locked and closed up and it appeared these were the doors that lead to the ring of other bunkers in the area. Pillboxes from which Marines would have spent time in guarding these Nuclear muntions are still scattered around the area and the story is they had shoot to kill orders back in the day. Just thought it was intresting hoe the two places look so much alike. Thanks for all your hard work through the years to brings secrets like Montauk to the forefront on ATS and other sites!

[edit on 11/19/2009 by DJMSN]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
OMG! Willy! You are awesome!

That has to be very difficult to give what amounts to a live interview like that. You did so great. You made the whole experience so enthralling. Thank you so much for sharing how you learned of this strange place and the work you did in real life to learn more about it first-hand.

*hugs and kisses to you!*

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Great stuff WOS!!!!

I love hearing this kind of thing from those "In the Know"..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Great Interview! Very candid and quite informative. Springer did a great job and is as real as they come ! S & F

Synth

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Sorry to pick fault with this, but a lot of what was said is misleading or just plain wrong. This is actually something I know quite a lot about and I have visited Camp Hero on numerous occasions, most recently just a matter of weeks ago.

Firstly, the so called doors in dunes and bunkers you talk of and show pictures of are all from the world war 2 era, and relate to the base as it was then. The smaller bunkers more inland were for storing the munitions, the larger ones housed the actual gun emplacements.

Secondly yes, the base was built to resemble a fishing village but again, this was for world war 2, not to fool the soviets as you suggest. A quick look at 50's and 60's aerial photos on www.historicaerials.com clearly shows how laughable this notion is with the numerous radomes and gigantic sage radar clearly visible from the air in both decades.

Thirdly, the so called 'concrete cottage' is nothing of the sort. It is only reinforced with concrete on one side, i.e. concrete walls over the origional wood structure, which by the way dates from..yes you guessed it, world war 2. and if the hill it sits on is artificial as you claim that must mean it is a very old bunker under it since it appears in topography on maps from the 1800's. The concrete added to one side of the cottage was added at the same time as the sage tower was built to provide some protection from the significant amount of radiation the radar put out.

As I said, I hate to pick fault like this, but there is so much rubbish and dis-information about this base flying around, sometimes the facts just get thrown out the window. I really did want to find something unusual going on at this place when I first started investigating it, but having been all over it many times I really have to conclude that all the rumours are hooey, for want of a better word. Sorry.

Having said that, on my last visit I did actually capture a UFO on camera there which I posted in a thread here a month ago, but even that doesent convince me of any clandestine underground base and time travelling monsters etc.

Here is a webshots album of photos from Camp Hero including close ups of the sage tower, ops building and cottage I took at the time. Hope it's of interest.
news.webshots.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I was wondering, Did you know about the runway when you visited the camp and do you use Google Earth to view it?

Are there planes on the runway? I ask because one of the things we learned there was that they were clearing large tracts of land looking for unexplodedc ordinance. And sometimes there were just these random, straight and long paths cleared through the thicket. We wondered what they were at first, and just made an educated guess as to what they were.

Here is a partial picture of the runway. You can see what looks to be two small planes parked there, and one coming out of the hanger. In Google Earth you can get a lot closer than this before the picture starts to get distorted.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d0c29fae2fd.jpg[/atsimg]

This is a picture of the runway in relation to where you were at Camp Hero. The runway is on the far left. The Lighthouse is at the extreme right of the picture. Camp Hero is just below and left of the lighthouse. The pictures were taken in 2007.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3a922d663812.jpg[/atsimg]

I have no way to tell if the runway was on the island at the same time you visited. There is a boat marina next to the runway. (not shown)

I have looked for what looks like large tracts of cleared land but didn't find much. It may be because I don't have an areal view form the time you visited to compare to.

If you feel up to it and have time you may want to try Google Earth. It's free, very easy to use and you can get very close to the ground. It may help you explore the area to answer some of the questions you postulated during your investigations.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

[edit on 20-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
S&F and a great big thank you to the OP and Springer for this fascinating interview. I am a long time researcher on Montauk, my father, whom I know little about, worked out there until 1963, and he then drank himself to death. This thing needs to come out in the open, the ones who run the project are above Congressional oversight and law, and answer to no one.
As for Reptilians working there, and being in collusion with American/Russian military, I have no doubt of that. I have heard about these Reptilian beings since early childhood, a close relative had an up close encounter in a coal mine in Kentucky with two of them, they were described as "lizards standing up" by the witnesses.

A lot of folks dismiss Preston Nickols, but his books on this stuff is the only real thing we have, and although it is "out there," in general terms, it reads well, and tells a compelling story of secret projects, aliens, and electronic mind control. I personally believe that the project, or rather projects, are in full swing, underground and out of sight.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
IF you can,, comment on a supposed portal in opeartion at Montauk as part of the experiement that the military was using to "jump" to the Moon and or Mars. This same port or another acted as a dimesional portal so that creatures accidentally or unintentional leaked through to our world.
That this portal was powered by the same physics that powered the now debuncked Philidelphia experiment.

We didn't find any indication that there was any type of interdimensional doorway there. First of all, I believe the device is supposed to be underground. We did try and look for anything that looked out of place on the grounds, because that was supposedly one of the consequnces of the doorway, that things were randomly appearing on the base. But again, we didn't find anything concrete. Also, Junior, the Montauk beast is supposed to be trapped out there somewhere, I think there are pictures of it on Bieleks site. But we didn't see that either.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thanks for that awesome Montauk report and photos. Great work. I'll definitely be investigating this further. Also nice website at subversiveelement.com... You might want to get phone healings from Chunyi Lin or Jim Nance -- qigong masters who heal cancer patients from the Mayo Clinic! springforestqigong.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Is that runway in the upper left portion of the second image? If so, I believe that may be the airport out in Montauk, and not actually part of the base itself. Montauk does have a small airplanes airport out there somewhere, but I have never seen it from the ground.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join