It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News Special: Camp Hero Investigation with William One Sac

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I turned it off as soon as I heard "reptilian"

W1S - get well my friend!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I turned it off as soon as I heard "reptilian"

W1S - get well my friend!

Thats the type of open mindedness that we love around here. If ya would have let run another 10 minutes you might have learned something else. He didn't say it was or wasn't. He said he wanted to see for himself.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't know if it will help or not; but I have some information that I would like to share with OP that may, or may not be beneficial to your friend. You decide.

If you wish, U2U me with an email address that you can give out and I will send you the information as soon as I get your email address..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

Out with it! Dont play games if you have evidence then please do tell! Why does it have to be secret? Ah man now you have me curious as all get out!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

OH NO HE DIDNT!!!!! ITS ON!!!

On a side note, I remember reading a long time ago that something was in the works with a possible tv show in the works, but you guys couldn't say much beyond that. Is it still on? Is it something to do with litany of shows on History Channel or what? I've posted this topic before and it died off without a response. Just wondering.

^^^quote from spliff^^^

I've been thinking about this lately too. Isn't this the one that had to do with a ton of FOIA documents that iirc pretty much spells out that the gov knows a lot more than they're letting on concerning UFO's? Last I read they got turned down by few networks but had a backup plan. I'd like more info on this as well.

edit for screwing up quote

[edit on 19-11-2009 by bigern]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigern

I've been thinking about this lately too. Isn't this the one that had to do with a ton of FOIA documents that iirc pretty much spells out that the gov knows a lot more than they're letting on concerning UFO's? Last I read they got turned down by few networks but had a backup plan. I'd like more info on this as well.

edit for screwing up quote

[edit on 19-11-2009 by bigern]

I'm not sure. They were always hush-hush about it. Little hints here and there. Hopefully someone important here will see this and respond (cough-cough, hint-hint)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Lol! Hello Antar.

You have my love and respect being a,"true" soul. I have read a few of your threads and strongly related. I never responded because you may be better off that way. It's nothing big; as a matter of fact it's quite simple..

However I am unable to give the info openly on the site because of possible legal issues arising out of it; and it must be done properly. In the words of the guy the info comes from, if a little can help you, a lot can kill you.

It's understandable, and safe, upon digesting the information. Not otherwise. I can not give the short of it without giving the whole of the information. I'm not legally authorized to do so. However; hmmm; I mean I desire to be of assistance, "if" it will help.. [Supposedly] it has cured many from 4th stage cancer. I have to leave it at that for now..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
First I'd like to thank you William One Sac for providing this information to us, and also I'd like to thank you for taking the time to go out and do this research yourself. It's good to see people being active and seeking truth for themselves
On a side note, I wish you nothing but the best with your health and I hope that you make a full recovery! I wish you good health, and know your contributions here on ATS are very much appreciated.

On the subject of Camp Hero, I must say I don't know anything other than what I just learned from watching this interview, but the whole thing about reptilian aliens kind of sent a chill down my spin (so to speak) because I had what possibly was an encounter with reptilian-like black hooded figured aliens, but it may have also been sleep paralysis. I have no idea if it was a real experience, but some have agreed that it was, and some people tell me to write it off as sleep paralysis. Either way, it's nonetheless interesting to hear others reporting of such ET's.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I was going to give it freely because I have the information; a nurse friend whose now applying it to sick people is now swearing by it to me; that it works..

So rather than give you the information in the book; I'll give you this:
www.oneminutecureforalldiseases.com...

You have to buy and thoroughly read and understand the book, which I was thinking about, "giving" away, otherwise you will kill yourself with it.

Without reading the book I will not provide further information. Upon reading the book you should ask me for the right place to get the substances you need because there is only one place on Earth that has it without the evil, "stabilizers".

Good luck. No consequencE..

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
damn and my puter is still all jacked up I can't watch ANY ATS media.

I tried downloading Firefox, I don't get the error, but it still won't play.

Any other place to view this interview?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Ok now; just to get more in depth; I am going to give you the place to get, "the stuff". I am going to assume you will be intelligent/responsible/mature enough to read and understand the simple the book first; otherwise you will most likely kill yourself..

A 10% solution WILL destroy you. PROPERLY diluted in water, it's fine.
All water is distilled and not chlorinated.

There is only one place on Earth I can find that has the pure stuff without, "stabilizers" here:
www.dfwx.com...

and here:
www.dfwx.com...

I heard about it a long time ago through a friend in medicine. Then I came across the book and bought it. So there you go and I didn't make a dime; Nor did I give copyrighted material away. Lol. Buy and read the book, written by a doctor, BEFORE you mess with it.

I know; I wasn't going to tell you. But really; I didn't. That's what you need the book for. Knowing, "how" to apply it in this case is the difference between life and death.

The info on their sight still does not fully describe the application of the treatment found only in the book. I know by now you think I'm selling a book; but didn't I just consider in my first post, "giving it" to someone that might u2u me through an email attachment?

Haven't had a reason to try it, so I have no personal reference other than the word of a few friends; but didn't I just jump through a few hoops trying to assist here?

Edit to add: They mean 1 minute 3 times per day, over a period of time.. And if you're going to buy it, just get a quart of H2O2 and then you only need the 2nd part of the Jutrian RX.

No consequencE..

Thank you...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
ACCIDENTALLY VIOLATED T&C WITH VIDEO LINKS, RE-POSTED INFO ON ALTERNATIVE CANCER TREATMENTS HERE THE CONTENT IS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OTHER TREATMENTS MENTIONED IN THIS THREAD.

-B.M

[edit on 19/11/09 by B.Morrison]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
sorry 4 double post, this was part 2 of above post..see above.

-B.M

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Great video guys!I've read alot of William's threads before,and this is a great addition.

Good luck WOS,stay strong buddy!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by crowpruitt]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Great interview! And such a great topic, One that many of us have read of WOS's but to hear you talk about it is something else!!!! Thank you so much for bringing this to us,

YOu Rock WOS

S&F!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
William One Sac is the reason why many of us post on ATS and maintained our membership.

An exceptional member and individual.

Glad WOS is doing well

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Very interesting!

I love how William One Sac just got in his car and went to check things out for himself. Now that is Denying Ignorance.

BTW, George Clooney should totally play Springer in the ATS movie! Now who to play SO...hmm...well obviously the Dude, Jeff Bridges.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:36 AM
link   
My heart and soul are with you William.

Yes, something so inexpensive everyone should have this in there home.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I am so happy to see William up and about, he looks very good and he looks younger that I thought.

This subject has been one that I have a lot of interest in, and was a littler bit sad that it kind of went away as William struggle with his health.

Thanks ATS for the update and interview.

William our prayers are always with you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
my best wishes to WOS but im not sold on the story. Sorry i know he has cancer but that doesnt mean im not going to be objective. Something about the way he was answering questions felt strained and rehearsed. dont know how else to put it. you can flame me if you want im just making an observation. I know my opinion means squat but so does anybody else's, subject matter was pretty out there to begin with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join