It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News Special: Camp Hero Investigation with William One Sac

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I just spent the last two hours reading the website and trying to follow the Camp Hero Investigations with Google earth. Very cool stuff. Now I am going to watch the video.

On the website he keeps talking about planes that circle the Base. I was surprised when I found a runway on the other side of the park~!

I will post my impressions of the video when i'm done watching it.

EDIT:

I saw the video and loved it. Great Job to the interviewer and to John!

I want to say this:

Please people go to the website and read the story of John's investigations. There is a whole lot more information than whats in the video. it is very interesting, and if you have google earth, you can check out Camp Hero for yourself.

I applaud John and his investigation of this base and the excellent website he has with all the good information on it. I wish I could get out there to see the base for myself but I am very far from New York. I am glad I have had this chance to join John on his virtual journey.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Nicely done interview guys, thank you. WOS, I'm a bit of a noob here at ATS and I have yet the pleasure of reading any of your posts.

Hearing of your battle with cancer I just wanted to give you a big shout and say get well soon!

Judging from the comments of others' I know you are a man with a big heart and one deserving of all the prayers and help you can get. Be strong brother and I look forward to finding and reading your threads and thoughts. Regards, ATA

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Thank you all for your comments and well wishes. I am more than happy to discuss anything with all of you. Although I am not certain how to defend myself against looking strained and rehearsed!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by William One Sac

Don't worry you looked just fine to me, perhaps a littler restrained about been in camera thats all, people are making a big thing about nothing.

Thanks for they great job you have done with the Camp Hero experience and research.

You rock.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Hi,

I was wondering, Did you know about the runway when you visited the camp and do you use Google Earth to view it?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Thank you all for your comments and well wishes. I am more than happy to discuss anything with all of you. Although I am not certain how to defend myself against looking strained and rehearsed!

IF you can,, comment on a supposed portal in opeartion at Montauk as part of the experiement that the military was using to "jump" to the Moon and or Mars. This same port or another acted as a dimesional portal so that creatures accidentally or unintentional leaked through to our world.
That this portal was powered by the same physics that powered the now debuncked Philidelphia experiment.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
WOS, that was awesome!! I have a few questions.

Why was it named Camp Hero?

You said the place was heavly patrolled. Was it patrolled by local cops?

The "doors" you showed reminded me of an unloading dock. Was there a pathway leading up to these that was clear enough to allow a big truck to pull up?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Excellent interview. Real people doing real research, makes me wanna get the recorder and do some research myself.

Please keep it up.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Good video. Thanks for taking the trouble to make it and get it posted here, guys. It's great to see some regular person who went there to look around. I've read a few reports from people who nosed around there, and it's interesting for a number of reasons. Though I have never bought into the whole reptilian thing or any of the "Al Bielek" nonsense, there are a couple of things that keep nagging me about Montauk. One is the presence of security personnel at a closed base that is officially a state park (years before 9-11, too). Does not compute. The other is the fact that Long Island has had way more than its share of reports of weird things, particularly UFO reports of unusual duration and numbers of witnesses. It's easy to forget how big Long Island is. I was only there once, on business, and it's big enough that our party got lost multiple times. Some of that was no doubt due to bad navigating.

Thanks, wos! It has been my experience that those who comment about others being uncomfortable or whatever when interviewed on camera have never been there themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'd ask all the skeptics not to judge this story based on the info from that interview alone. WOS has done a considerable amount of research on this and posted a ton of info here. I was skeptical at first too but there is some pretty compelling stuff in his multiple threads on this subject. a while back I also found some videos from some urban explorers on youtube and google video that approached this from a different perspective and corroborated some of this stuff. I also remember someone posted a photo of a small brass plaque placed on the drive mechanism for the SAGE the simply read "Philadelphia". take from that what you will...

as always, great stuff WOS. good luck in your fight. I'll continue praying for ya bud.

slimmerpickens (formerly MetalMessiah before I lost my login info)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Hey Springer, no offense but why are you smoking in a room with a guy who has cancer? I mean, if he's cool with it, whatever... but wow man... wow..

His cancer may not be "lung" related! There are many types of cancer...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Really enjoyed the video thanks.
Have been following ATS for a while and always enjoy William's work on the project. Really an interesting story!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Camp Hero was used as a coastal defense station in WWII. There was a lot of equipment there- shore guns, artillery, air defense guns, etc. Everything you need to repel an invasion. It was also used to train personnel on the implementation of these weapons.

To this day we store ammunition for such weapons in underground concrete bunkers, and they look exactly like the "hill bunkers" in the video. I have a complex of them about 3 miles north of my house.

If they were regularly firing the guns for training and maintaining a magazine sufficient to repel a possible invasion, it would make sense that there would be a fair number of these bunkers on Camp Hero. They would probably be located fairly close to the shoreline, although there would be some farther inland to supply land artillery set to drop shells on the beach.

I don't know enough about the area to "debunk" anything about Camp Hero, but thats my "most likely" explaination on the bunkers that were presented. I've seen so many of them that I automatically recognized them as ammo bunkers.

PS- Camp Hero was named after MG Andrew Hero, Army Chief of Costal Artillery.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
If you care to get e real education on Montauk and Camp Hero you should read the books on this by Peter Moon and Preston Nichols, they wrote three books but the first one they did was a mindblower, one that was hard to put down, this the one you must read.
The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Excellent interview William:]!!! you reported the facts and they were quite interesting in and of themselves - enough to make one think - "hmmmm....might be something to it ..."

And to ATS - well done and the intro and ourtro music was boffo - good piece of reporting over all - Look forward to more

[edit on 19-11-2009 by realshanti]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Great video.

But I'M a little confused, are the photos in the video actual photos form Champ Hero or are they just reference pictures to give us an idea of what WOS is talking about?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent-ATS
are the photos in the video actual photos form Champ Hero

They are the actual photos of Camp Hero, taken by WOS himself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join