It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News Special: Camp Hero Investigation with William One Sac

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by angus1745

Why did you edit out your comments on drug usage?

You spoke of some incident in 1985, which you explained as mostly likely due to drug abuse, and now you eliminate the comment.

Very strange, why would you do this?

Exactly who are you?

After re-reading my post later, and also your response, it made me see that what I had written was not only wild speculation but highly unlikely and borderline insulting to military personnel. I was wrong to have posted that so I removed it. I know that in doing so I left your response to my post hanging in the air and for that I do apologise.

I think most of us agree that something a bit 'iffy' happened there in 1985, what exactly happened I'm sure we would all like to know. I think I was a bit away with it to suggest that some military personnel went crazy due to drugs and took over the base. That really is utter nonsense and very hypocritical of me to post that after being so pedantic about facts.

I do get a bit cranky in my old age and I am a right git sometimes, but I will admit when I am wrong. This was one of those times. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Wow, very good interview.

Good luck John with your battle against cancer.

Will send healing thoughts your way.

If everyone reading this would just take one moment and concentrate on sending John "healing vibes" possibly this may help.

We, the human animal are so much more powerful than we have been led to realize.

Peace

[edit on 22-11-2009 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What is supposed to have happened at the base in '85? What evidence exists that anything unusual happened there in 85? All I have seen are the stories of some people I consider, well, let's say unreliable and leave it at that. If there is something more concrete then I have missed it, and I'd like to know about it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
IF you can,, comment on a supposed portal in opeartion at Montauk as part of the experiement that the military was using to "jump" to the Moon and or Mars. This same port or another acted as a dimesional portal so that creatures accidentally or unintentional leaked through to our world.
That this portal was powered by the same physics that powered the now debuncked Philidelphia experiment.

I beleieve the portal was located undergound, perhaps under the radar somewhere if I remember correctly from the book "The Montauk Project." However I do remember from the book that objects were popping up seeming at random times and places. However I observed none of this and so I am not really qualified to answer on that.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Thanks for the every honest reply, I starred the comment. I find it is a rare poster who admits when he was wrong about something.

Do you know anything of some event in 1985?

If you heard some rumors, and post admitting they were only rumors, then people, or at least I will, give the stories the weight of being rumors. Being that you live near the sight, it would be extremely interesting to hear about such a possible suburban myth about the sight.

I find the whole story about Montauk to be very incredible, but very fascinating.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Thanks for the every honest reply, I starred the comment. I find it is a rare poster who admits when he was wrong about something.

Do you know anything of some event in 1985?

If you heard some rumors, and post admitting they were only rumors, then people, or at least I will, give the stories the weight of being rumors. Being that you live near the sight, it would be extremely interesting to hear about such a possible suburban myth about the sight.

I find the whole story about Montauk to be very incredible, but very fascinating.

I wish I knew more than just the stories that have circulated the net for years. I have only lived on Long Island a couple of years and the people I do know here dont really take any of the legends about Camp Hero seriously, in fact the majority of folk arent even aware of the stories surrounding the place. The first time I visited the base I knew nothing of the stories either until I looked it up on the net later.

Underground bunkers etc. are really my thing and I have been in a lot of them in the UK including an active RAF facility in the north of England, I was intrigued by the stories about Camp Hero I read after my first visit there, after a couple more visits I really did come to the conclusion the stories of a huge active site underground must just be tall tales. None of the components of such a place seem to be there at all. I badly wanted to find something, anything underground ! Sadly all there seems to be are the above ground semi-sunk WW2 bunkers.

Of course I could be wrong. Or I could have just been looking in the wrong place. As to the area that is still off limits it really does seem to be due to possible unexploded WW2 ordinance from test firings of the battery guns. There are no really significant fences to stop you trampling all over that area if you wanted to at your own risk. I'm sure they will eventually clear that zone so the public will have access.

Wether or not there are anything to the stories it is definitely a very interesting site and a very eerie place to be after dark. One of the best snippets I read somewhere was that some of the wild deer are actually robotic surveilance deer for the underground facility. Zoiks !

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I grew up on Long Island, lived there until last year.
I've spent a lot of time in Montauk growing up, my sister lived out there.
What a lot of people don't know about the east end of Long Island, is that there is rampant outbreaks of pneumonia, Lyme disease (or something that has similar symptoms to it), and acute cases of what appears to be MS, among other things.
Plus, having lived on the island for 31 years, I've had many occasions where I've seen black, unmarked helicopters, silver tear-shaped aircraft, and some other weird lights in the sky.
Not to mention that on the east end of the island, every once in a while, I've seen black, unmarked military (I would assume) vehicles driving down Sunrise Highway (route 27, one of the only main roads that goes from the west end of the island to the east end).
So yeah, living there I've seen and heard of some strange things, so this story, as crazy as it may sound, is entirely plausible (depending on your belief system too, I'm not saying I don't believe, but I'm not saying I do.)

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
additional:

I know personaly a few people from LIoddities, an organisation that do have official permission to enter the ops building/sage tower area. On occasion.

I was told that the sage tower is accessable but that the staircases are in a pretty dodgy state. There is a tunnel from the concrete cottage, but it comes up in the barracks building to the northwest.

some of this can be seen in this gallery, linked here.
www.lioddities.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That was an interesting interview but I find stories of reptilians working with the military in underground bases absurd.

I tend to agree with angus1745 on this. Instead of looking at the facts that he has pointed out some people would rather speculate about baseless fantastic tales.

I can't help but get the impression that, after visiting this site for several months now, most members would rather indulge in wishful thinking and wild speculation than be objective and do some honest research. I respect the fact that WOS actually went out and did some research for himself and is sensible enough to acknowledge that these claims are "out there" and that he saw no evidence to back these up. If more members were dilligent enough to do the same there would be a great deal less bs on this site.

Bunkers in hills and a radar tower on a disused military base are not evidence of exotic experiments, aliens or fantastic technology, so lets keep things in perspective.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Looks pretty ordinary, but I imagine that would be the idea. If there is still a military presence there, I wonder what they are doing?

I would think that if there were some deep underground facilities, there should be some huge piles of dirt and rock that was removed to create the deep underground space. There should be some materials there for the bunkers that do exist. I imagine you could look at the piles of stuff removed in order to get an idea of how big the spaces are underground.

Unless the material was taken out to see and dumped. Is there a port near the base?

The large numbers of unusual diseases in the area does sound suspicious.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There is nothing new in his story:

The AN/FPS-35 radar was a long range radar used in the early 1960s.
Sperry Corporation built 12 long range radars (picking up objects 200 miles away) in the 1960s to succeed existing Semi Automatic Ground Environment (SAGE) to provide enhanced electronic countermeasures (ECM). The systems operated at 420 to 450 MHz. The antennas weighed 70 to 80 tons and had numerous problems. The concrete tower bases were 80 feet high.

The prototype was developed at the Thomasville Aircraft Control and Warning Station in Thomasville, Alabama.[2] All of the radars have been dismantled except for the one at Camp Hero on the eastern tip of Long Island, New York. Fishermen on the Atlantic Ocean and Block Island Sound lobbied to save it since the massive radar tower was a better daytime landmark than the Montauk Point Lighthouse.[3]

The radar complex is now part of Camp Hero State Park which adjoins Montauk Point State Park. The radar has worked its way into an urban legend that it was used in time travel experiments called the Montauk Project.

The structure was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2002

en.wikipedia.org...

maps.google.com...,+Montauk,+NY&daddr=Montauk+Point+State+Park,+Montauk,+Suffolk,+New+York+11954&hl=en&geocode =&mra=ls&sll=41.090155,-71.857281&sspn=0.022641,0.054159&g=Montauk+Point+State+Park,+Montauk,+Suffolk,+New+York+11954&ie=UTF8&z=14

This was mentioned previously but, for further reading on this topic, see:

The Montauk Project was alleged to be a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel.

en.wikipedia.org...

If it was psychological warfare then the memory could have been tampered with. The only thing about that is was it to erase the truth or implant a lie.

After 911 there were black helicopters, strange craft and spirits flying all over the place. Also, people forget, but, preceding it the government had top secret info stolen, so who is to say whose hands it is in. I don’t think we will ever learn the truth about any of it, and if you find the truth, they may zap you into a psych ward. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
*darn...I had already made a post to that effect...my mistake...*

[edit on 22-12-2009 by Matthew Dark]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
William One Sac is the reason why many of us post on ATS and maintained our membership.

An exceptional member and individual.

Glad WOS is doing well

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I check the boards from time to time, (lately less & less) and one of the OP's I look for is WOS, always a good read.

Keep up the fight John,

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thank you both very much for your compliments. They are well received and are very much appreciated. ATS is a love affair I have gladly had for many years, and would not have been so if not for members like yourselves. As for my fight with cancer, it continues and I remain optimistic. Thank you!

spelling edit

[edit on 1-5-2010 by William One Sac]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join