It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS News Special: Camp Hero Investigation with William One Sac

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The original "Subversive Element" and one of AboveTopSecret.com's original founding members, "William One Sac," who is now in the battle of his life with cancer, recounts his first-hand experiences as he explored, photographed, and learned about the mysteries, stories, and hidden features of Camp Hero in Montauk, NY.

While the ATS team was in New York at the Roosevelt Hotel for an Internet industry summit, we took the opportunity to conduct an impromptu interview with our friend John a.k.a. "William One Sac." Unfortunately, because of his battle with cancer, it's been difficult for John to continue his on-the-scene investigations, so we jumped at the opportunity to get his first-hand experiences on tape. It's one thing to post about these topics on a discussion board, it's quite another to go out and do your own investigations.

(click to open player in new window)

To learn more, visit his website at: www.subversiveelement.com

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
interesting stuff cant wait to watch it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Hey Springer, no offense but why are you smoking in a room with a guy who has cancer? I mean, if he's cool with it, whatever... but wow man... wow..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Hey Springer, no offense but why are you smoking in a room with a guy who has cancer? I mean, if he's cool with it, whatever... but wow man... wow..

Yeah, I hafta agree with you there. wow. But like you said... maybe he's cool with it or he just put out a cigarette himself... I dunno...

Enjoying the interview though, thanks.

Good luck 'William One Sac', best wishes.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Looking forward to enjoying this once I get sound.......

Good luck to William One Sac and his battle. Hang in there buddy.

-Dev

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I wish I could flag this with more than one star. Reasons:

1) William One Sac is one of my favorite contributors here

2) I get to put a real face to Springer. Somehow I pictured him more "Sam Elliot" but whatever

3) Great Interview all the way around.

Now I want to see a Wrestling match with SO and Springer for supreme control.

Enthralling story though... Please do a follow up!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the interview, can't say I know a whole lot about Montauk, but my ex was a radar technician and was stationed there in the early sixties, he would not talk about what went on there but did say he saw a lot of strange things and knows that we are being visited. It always bothered me that he wouldn't tell me what was going on.

Thinking about you John, prayers and healing light coming your way.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
removed.. missed the 'ex' part...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by ByteChanger]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It appears to me that they may be on a porch with open windows type thing having some cocktails and chillin.
You can see the door that leads into the house behind him in the opening sequence.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, lets see...

On one hand it could reptillians raping our women and creating hybrids, or

It could be an old remnant from the cold war (hence buried). I would gauge it at that and not a lot more. The reason being, if you ever tried to sneak onto Area 51 or the new one in Utah you'll notice that police and military officials are quite quick to come and "greet" you. Nothing happened here.

Also, if it was that top secret they wouldnt have forgotten to fence off the beach area or allow you that much access to the place. Where I live we have old Nike missile sites still here. Granted, the nukes are gone, but the structures survive. Actually used for paintball wars, but thats for another time...

The radar would lend itself to possible weather research? Also, where did the helicopters actually go?

And lastly, if this was aliens and all that, even if it was cleared out, I hardly can see the government turning it into a state park, inviting mass amounts of people to snoop and find something left over... I dunno...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the posting!

Montauk has always fascinated me, and I admire your dedication to field research, WOS. Your work in threads such as Camp Hero, Montauk Point Air Force Base Pictures, and Camp Hero and the GATR remain to be some of the finest user-generated field research that ATS has ever seen, and I thank you greatly! I hope this video inspires such spirit in other members for years to come.

Best wishes, as always, and take care,
~RM

[edit on 11/19/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Great video and great interview.

Thanks for putting this together guys!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The Montauk Project was alleged to be a series of secret United States government projects conducted at Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station on Montauk, Long Island for the purpose of developing psychological warfare techniques and exotic research including time travel. Jacques Vallee[1] describes allegations of the Montauk Project as an outgrowth of stories about the Philadelphia Experiment, a conspiracy theory and urban legend that has been thoroughly debunked.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is an overview at the link of what allegedly went on at Montauk.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
WOS, been a very long time.

Good to see you again, and have really missed your views and thoughts as of late.

Enjoyed the vid and iview, as well as your Montauk discussion and experiences, etc.

(let alone lawn sprinkler chat from way back lol)

Anyways, what got my attention was Springers ears,.... but what kept me was your personal thoughts about the underground structures.

I would absalutely love to explore the underground structures big time. Regardless how 'protected' that area might be.

Anyways,... good to see you again.

edit - sp, etc

[edit on 19-11-2009 by smirkley]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
S&F for you all. Great video. William One Sac and his investigating is what lead me to ATS in the first place. Camp Hero is a strange and awesome story with so many different things going on.

Thank you all for this video and bringing this to the forefront.

A_L

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Now I want to see a Wrestling match with SO and Springer

It would be so short and painful for poor Springer that I dare not consider giving him anything beyond a stern look.

This was our first "field interview" as I played camera-man and did my best to get WOS and his adventures as best I could. There will be more, but I can't imagine a better person to interview.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not real familiar with Montauk/Camp Hero. I've heard a lot of stories and allegations over the years, but it was nothing that I ever got in to researching. However, the video was great and it's good to see that some folks on ATS perform actual hands on field research instead of posting regurgitated Google links.

WilliamOneSack ... All of my best wishes and luck for you brother. Be Brave, Be Strong, and Be Victorious in your battle with cancer.

Thank you William. Thank you Springer. And Thank you 'Camera Guy'

S&F!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
OMG! WOS I have read your telling of this a thousand times but to put your words in my head about this incredible story is the most amazing thing I can ponder!

You know I love you with all my heart and that you are the reason in part that I am still here today, you helped me through the most difficult times a person could imagine and so with that said you are the true diamond in the ATS saga.

What a great interview and Springer did a fantastic job bringing this to the public forum, now I just need to figure out how to get this to a DVD for all times sake!

Also I have to say that your webite subversiveelement.com was life changing for me and holds in one place the most complete band of articles and papers on everything anyone could ever want to learn about all subjects relating to UFO/alien and other subversive subjects.

I am giving you a huge hug and holding your cheeks and planting a big one smack on the lips! I am proud of you for getting this out, and on your site there are alot more pictures to accompany this story too, I need to head back over to do a bit of reading.

I love you Brother

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I just bought a new video camera and my days off are W-F anyone up for some exploring?

Oh ya! Thanks SO!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Now I want to see a Wrestling match with SO and Springer

It would be so short and painful for poor Springer that I dare not consider giving him anything beyond a stern look.

OH NO HE DIDNT!!!!! ITS ON!!!

On a side note, I remember reading a long time ago that something was in the works with a possible tv show in the works, but you guys couldn't say much beyond that. Is it still on? Is it something to do with litany of shows on History Channel or what? I've posted this topic before and it died off without a response. Just wondering.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join