It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBE gone wrong. Devil and holy Mary apparitions

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Without going into too much of my own personal experiences that goes as far as the first time I became aware of myself (as a child) our spirit never die, we go back to the same source that we departed from before our births.

We are nothing but beautiful fruits on a tree of life.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by DaMod

Without going into too much of my own personal experiences that goes as far as the first time I became aware of myself (as a child) our spirit never die, we go back to the same source that we departed from before our births.

We are nothing but beautiful fruits on a tree of life.

Do think this "source" is a conscious being in itself? Do you think the source has it's own mind?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

The source as I call it is a creator of all things, but while I do not follow organize religion I still believe in a source of power that we all belong too, a source that we all come from and return too.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by DaMod

The source as I call it is a creator of all things, but while I do not follow organize religion I still believe in a source of power that we all belong too, a source that we all come from and return too.

So you do beleive in God!

Edit: Just to let you know I haven't gotten to my point yet. Slowly but surely.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Cmon marg. I promise that wasn't a trap! I would love to hear your response. I promise my reply will be much more enlightened, I just needed to ask those questions first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah well was worth a shot.

It's amazing what happens when you say the "G" word

[edit on 19-11-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I don't know, IMHO I think psychology is still in the realm of pseudoscience and I think most people in the field of science in general would agree.

Most scientists have a pretty good opinion of physiology, though.

What the OP thinks he saw may be in the realm of psychology, but that he thinks he saw it was either a false awakening, which is a vivid dream about being awake, or sleep paralysis with hallucinatory complications.

Both are common sleep events. It's just about impossible to tell them apart after the fact. People in bed are notoriously lousy judges of whether or not they are awake. And it could have been both, with drifts in and out of consciousness.

The obvious terms are searchable. So is sleep physiology. If the OP or anyone else has difficulty connected with sleep that is troublesome or interferes with normal functioning, then they should consult with a health care professional.

And if I'm wrong? Then there's a boatload of Protestants who're gonna be ripped that Saint Mary really does battle Satan mano a mano. And apparently she takes requests, too. So, all those Roman Catholics and Eastern Orthodox on their knees in front of her statues weren't so far off after all. That's gotta hurt.

Apart from redirecting the evolution of Christianity, it wouldn't make any difference at all. In the OP's dream, Mary won. Unless His Nibs left some cloven hoofprints, Mary dropped her shawl, or Mike is molting, the Cosmic Battle of Good versus Evil seems to have moved on from OP's bedroom, leaving it much as if the great battle never took place at all.

Indeed, what does the box represent? A reasonable question to about a dream or hallucination in bed. Kind of beside the point if you've just been ringside while the Mother of God wails on the Prince of Darkness, with the Marshal of the Heavenly Hosts as referee.

Time to get a grip.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by eight bits]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Well, perhaps religious people or Christians and bible followers call it "God" my perception of it through experiences takes me beyond the "God" bible human creation and more into a life force that neither is human and neither it has substance.

The God of the bible is human created by the minds of those that wanted to find a way to describe what actually can never be describe, even I have a hard time trying to explain what can never be explained because in our human lives our minds are not capable of understanding, we have too many limitations and so also are limited the believes of those that stick with the God described in the bible.

So while I believe in a force that can be call creator In my believes is nothing like what we are told on bible studies or by any religion

And no I am not atheist, but I just don't follow religious believes.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by eight bits

Actually I love your post, you explain in simple terms the fight of good and evil when is fought in the minds of us human beings with religious indoctrinations since birth.

The mind is such a powerful thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Ah, but earlier you described your religion. Yes you do have one. You made it clear that you do.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You should realize that these were not actual events. You were on the lower planes. This can easily happen when falling asleep because you are not consciously in control.

These were entities that exist on the lower levels. They generally just want to scare the heck out of you as a game. Thats what they do. I would be VERY cautious in BELIEVING what they claimed to be as real. This can have a negative impact on your progress if you believe everything you are told. Much of what you will experience is a projection of your own thoughts and emotions. Even if an entity claims to be God or the Devil, think twice.

During scary events you can close your eyes and concentrate on raising your vibrations. These lower level entities cannot follow you. You may also ask for a guide to help you do this.

I hope you don't see this as a real 'Satan is trying to get me' event. IT IS NOT. Another poster also mentioned possession...this is also nonsense. This can only happen if you believe you are open to it and you give permission. Unlikely. There have been no reports of this and no harm has EVER come from projecting. Have you ever been harmed physically from a dream!?

If you can maintain peace of mind next time and let your higher self be your guide a new world of possibilities will open for you. Your whole life philosophy will change. Don't let fear hold you back because it has NO real power. Fear is hoping to scare you so badly that you don't stand up to it. Will you let fear rule you when it is truly powerless?

Happy travels.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

No, no religion at least no organized one, but what I feel is right inside me and my surroundings and what I experience spiritually.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh please, stop justifying your idiosyncratic behaviour. It doesn't matter wether you're spiritual or just have domestic beliefs, cut the crap out.
Well anyway just one thing, I just came to realize that some aspects of morality in christian faith in general make an approach to "we are one" and the subsequent lack of good and evil a little complicate...It's all about that stupid dichotomy wether the universe is organized or not, like I personally believe since there's only one future (that I know of, I have no premonisions but if I had I would be even more convinced) and therefore there must be fate and lack of choice. If there's lack of choice there's no wrong decision. Nevermind.
I think the point that I'd like see being made would be that within I dunno anybody who conciders themselves christian around here (and I know there are some) wouldn't equate the devil to god because this is a dichotomy and that compromises the whole deal about having "god" in the first place. Like, if there seriously is a battle of good and evil *beyond* our human decision-making then what the hell should we do with that? It's not like we're the heavenly forces. And if it only is a way to compromise our good-will, then there still is no devil. My point. So stop the pointless discussion.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by DaMod

I been around for a while, I am way pass the age of vulnerability but I respect anybody that have their believes and stand by them.

We are most vulnerable when we think ourselves In-vulnerable. I tend to err on the side of caution. this is purely a strategic measure one which guarantees the least amount of risks also yields are not as great but slow and steady eh.

Anyway good luck to all who dont fear anything, after all your not dead yet there is plenty of time to change.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Thanks for that song, you have no idea how powerful we truly are, actually today after been in this thread I just have this beautiful feeling in me that was telling me that is time to start giving more time to my spirituality I kind of have left it on the side and something is been missing and is the well being and peace that alwasy comes after.

Actually, marg6043, I think I have a real good idea of just how powerful and strong mankind/womenkind is, this has been shown me in degrees. A little at a time. There are times for me, I will just be in a store or something. I will be looking around, and suddenly everything, even time itself, stops, all sound stops, and the people move real slow, like in movies about people who move really fast, while everyone else moves at a normal pace.

Then I see, on the people, an aura coming from them, I can see the colors and everything. Some are very powerful, some are very weak. Women are way more powerful than men, and I don't know why this is, but I have a strong feeling that it will be a Feminine Force that leads us to the new world. In any case, I am going with the women, not the men, (sorry guys) Men have egos, and these are hard to get around. Women, for the most part, do not have these.

It is time for us all to fully embrace Spirit, it is like unto God/Goddess, it is warm, and comforting, it is powerful and helpful, and it has healing powers that come into being through the elements, water, fire, air and earth. "Ask and you shall receive," comes into play here. Through meditation I have discovered what and who I really am, and I think the time is coming for each one of us to come to this point.

You, a human being, are not the Spirit. The Spirit is separate from you. We are each three parts, and I will explain. Remember, if you really want to know thing, the first thing to do is forget everything you have learned, and learn anew.

Here we go; You each have three parts.
1. Child Self. This is the inner child. this is where the first experiences are stored, and this is the open-minded part of you. Minds are closed as we grow older because we listen to those who are our parents, teachers, professors, scientists, ministers and priests.
This has gotten a lot easier in later yers for TPTB, now we all have these electronic toys, and what most people do not realize, most all of the electronic devices operate on a specific frequency. More on this later in the post.

2. Middle Self. This is where you live right now, it is the you that is seen in the mirror. Middle self has knowledge of Child Self, we all know who and what our inner child is, we were it not so long ago.

3. Higher Self. the is the Spirit part of humanity. , higher Self, or Spirit knows Middle Self, and watches all the time. Middle Self does not know, and cannot talk to higher Self. Child Self can though, and talks to Higher Self all the time. Middle Self can talk to Child Self, as long as the inner child is not lost. This happened to me, until my son came, I was 27 at the time, and had completely lost my inner child, and had fully embraced adulthood and adult things. I threw away my toys, as we are advised to do.

So, to recap, the way for you to talk to your Higher Self, you Holy Spirit, Guardian Angel, Mother Mary, Jesus Christ, Buddah, Allah, all of these avatars.... is to bring your desires to Child Self, who will then transmit your desires to Higher Self. What all of these avatars have attempted to teach us is this. They teach I am you, and you are me, and we are all one.

In Let's Talk MONTAUK, Joyce Murphy shows that experiments on the 410-420 MHz cycle have been done which could affect the"window frequency to the human consciousness" as a whole:

"He (Preston Nichols) used his..radio equipment to learn that whenever a 410-420 MHz signal appeared on the air, the psychic's minds would be "jammed." Tracing the signal to Montauk Point and the red and white radar antenna on the Air Force Base.."

In Encounter in the Pleiades by Peter Moon and Preston Nichols, Book Here Preston wrote that:

"Dr. Nicholas Begich has picked up 435 MHz signals connected to HAARP and that a mind control function is being employed. He says that 400-450 MHz is the window to human consciousness because it is our reality's background frequency."

educate-yourself.org...

Tim Rifat wrote in his Microwave Mind Control in the UK article www.brazilboycott.org... that cellular phones use 435 MHz. UK police use 450 MHz exclusively. Dr. Ross Adey used this for CIA behavioral modification experiments. Police have a vast array of antennae to broadcast this frequency all over the UK. Adey used 0.75mW/cm2 intensity of pulse modulate microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz, with an ELF modulation to control all aspects of human behavior. 450 MHZ radar modulated at 60 Hz greatly reduced T-lymphocyte activity to kill cultured cancer cells. A study of USA 60 Hz powerlines repeated this finding.

Nicholas Jones

educate-yourself.org...

To help the reader appreciate the importance of this matter...

"We need a program of psychosurgery and political control of our society. The purpose is physical control of the mind. Everyone who deviates from the given norm can be surgically mutilated.
"The individual may think that the most important reality is his own existence, but this is only his personal point of view. This lacks historical perspective.
"Man does not have the right to develop his own mind. This kind of liberal orientation has great appeal. We must electrically control the brain. Some day armies and generals will be controlled by electrical stimulation of the brain."

Dr. Jose Delgado (MKULTRA experimenter who demonstrated a radio- controlled bull on CNN in 1985)
Director of Neuropsychiatry, Yale University Medical School
Congressional Record No. 26, Vol. 118, February 24, 1974

www.raven1.net...

Some links for the Seeker.....

Electronic Mind Control

The State of Unclassified and Commercial Technology Capable of Some Electronic Assault Effects

Behavioural Control

Electronic Mind Control Is Here, NOW- The Actual US Patents Granted

Total Population Control

Mind Control Links

I truly hope you have all read at the provided links. The Powers That Be will do anything, anything at all to keep us all dumbed down and controlled. TPTB cannot let us all wake up, if they can help it. They know what may happen, and they know they will be consumed by us.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join