It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existence lie .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Would you also agree with the following below? Why or why not?

You're not told why you're here because of an existence lie. You come here to lie to yourself for the time being till out of a corrupt body not actually your's for the keeping. Know what I'm saying?

For now your own existence lies to you by you the father of its sow. Each person is their own father of lies here for the time being. Once out then you'll know you fully again. Then you'll know why you exist again and how you exist again. But you will not know you've been anytime away from the full you once out. Each person is just here getting a reading on trash they are not, though wicked wise it for the time being. Hardcore is a person able to be things they are not. So put the good into vessels, but throw the trash away. That's how it is at the end of your time being in this place. Again, get what I'm saying?

Your existence can only lie to you so much until you begin to see that this trash is not your true source. For trash can not and will not be you.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Are you talking about some form of reincarnation, and the thought that if it exists, that we loose awareness of our previous life?

I can neither agree, disagree or really discuss without having a clearer picture of what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Are you talking about some form of reincarnation, and the thought that if it exists, that we loose awareness of our previous life?

Yes. That is pretty much what I am talking about if you look at it that way.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You should take a look of the explanation of life and pretty much everything else put forward by a fellow in a now famous thread on here by Hidden Hand. I feel that his ideas about how reincarnation and how we as beings operate resonates very well with me. It is at the least a fascinating look at how the world may really operate and it bears some resemblance to the information contained in the book of Ra. Anyways cool stuff and your post (OP) kind of reminded me of that...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think he is saying that if our true state is some kind of infinite conciousness or soul, then our existence while incarnate on this earth is some kind of deception whereby we are made to forget our true nature.

I think he's also saying that we are the cause of the deception ('father of lies').

If this is the case I like to think of our existence being akin to a video game or watching a movie. When you watch a movie you become absorbed by it and also suspend your disbelief. You don't spend the whole time thinking to yourself that what you're watching is just a film, the people in it only actors etc. Only once the movie is finished do you remember who you are.

It may be that Life is similar and is either a form of entertainment or education (or edutainment
) for our souls.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarrsAttax
I think he is saying that if our true state is some kind of infinite conciousness or soul, then our existence while incarnate on this earth is some kind of deception whereby we are made to forget our true nature.

I think he's also saying that we are the cause of the deception ('father of lies').

If this is the case I like to think of our existence being akin to a video game or watching a movie. When you watch a movie you become absorbed by it and also suspend your disbelief. You don't spend the whole time thinking to yourself that what you're watching is just a film, the people in it only actors etc. Only once the movie is finished do you remember who you are.

It may be that Life is similar and is either a form of entertainment or education (or edutainment
) for our souls.

That's almost exactly what was said in the hidden hand post as well. It's just that whomever Hidden Hand actually was, was able to put it very eloquently and in a way that rings very true to at least myself and a few others I know of. Again really a neat concept and it puts my mind at rest at least.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh and here is the link to that thread if anybody is interested that hasn't already looked through it. It's really long but completely fascinating!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Still working my way through that thread. It's both strange and amazing. Thanks for drawing my attention to it

new topics

top topics

join