It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
The one I just told you about...yknow, the one you have been quoting from for all this time. Yknow, the one that you decided to follow and endorse after you fell from grace in your little "magic scam" of the past.

Oh my! You really don't know do you? What you're talking about that is.

I have never even read the GFL stuff. It is my impression that it is all "channeled" info, and I avoid "channeled" anything as best I can. So, I can hardly be following it, now can I?

And what's this "fell from gace" crap? Where did you get this? Or did ya just make it up?

As I have told you many times, there are people here who know you personally and have been very forthcoming with your history. I know about your magic cult and how that fell apart with people "worried for your personal mental health", and how you were once a "Crowly fanatic" trying to sell a whole other line of lies...like you were a wizard in touch with the devil himself...but that is neither here nor there....back on topic.

So who are the people that "know me personally"?

a few real facts:
1. There has never been a "magick cult".
2. No one that I have ever personally known would have been worried about my mental health.
3. While I do follow the teachings of Crowley, I have never been a "Crowley fanatic".

I suspect you have either made all of this up, or have been lied to by others. Either way, there is absolutely no truth there.

You once told me that your invisible mother was angry with me, and that you told her to destroy me...

I don't remember saying that ... you got a source? (as in a link)

Trust me friend, if anyone has problems "knowing what is real and what is just crazy talk", it surly isn't me.

This is my point...

You openlly told me and the rest of ATS that you had "one doctor" who told you that it was "ok to think this stuff".

Now its a "bevy"? and they "know" who you are and that you are an alien? And they are government sent to you?

I believe at the time I said that I also stated he was a government doctor. And, maybe you missed this, as time passes thing tend to change, so yes, I have more than one doctor. I even have one to help with stale biskits like you.

Lol...sir, your story has changed so many times, I am wondering how you still are even allowed to post. Between you threatening member's lives with angry invisible aliens, to you being caught out telling lie after lie, it still shocks me that you are allowed here.

Hmmmm, quite the mystery isn't it. Or is it" Perhaps, these threats and lies are only in your mind?

4 months ago it was-

"I have one doctor and can't afford anything more".

Now its-

"I have a whole secret team of government doctors working with me".

Again, do you have a link?

Riiiiight...like when you said you have advanced degrees in scalar physics?

I ask for a link, but there is not ... I never said that. Although, as with all the other stuff you accuse me of; I'm sure in your mind it is very real.

You have been caught lying in plenty of the threads you have created and/or joined.

Okay mask, what ever you say

To be clear, I am no programmer nor do I understand such things. But I do know that a slew of "real programmers" and engineers have ripped your "talents in code" apart, calling it "basic at best" and "too old and unused these days".

Then, I watched you flipping out saying you would send aliens to "kill us".

BS! Firstly mask, there are no programmers here at ATS that have access to any of the code I written over the past 20 years. Secondly; if they somehow magically did get access to any of my source code, they certainly would not have "ripped it apart".

"too old and unused these days" Must be why I can't even retire is peace, and keep getting job offers and projects.

Actually, if I remember right, the source you sent your information to came back showing you to be human...and you STILL insisted that it did not.

If I also remember, the site was a cheap little "do it yourself" lab that fully admitted to NOT being a a real place for REAL full DNA testing.

Just where in the hell do you get this?!

If you have government doctors knowing you are alien, why would you waste time and money sending anything to a fisher-price-my-first-dna-lab?

Mask, you really need to do just a little work and learn how DNA testing is done. Your ideas of it are so far from reality, they may as well be across the universe.

And, any data the government has on me is highly classified. So, I used a civilian facility to get information that can be released into the public domain.

Are you making money off it? Nope...you are fishing for "zealots"...you want worshipers (something I was also told by someone fully aware of your Crowly days).

Well ... I "callling" you on this now. Who told you this, and how do they know me?

You see, I know that you wee statement is wholly false, you do not know anyone who has ever known me. Not from my college days, not from my time in Silicon Valley, and not from the late 80's to present. But, I would like to see you invent more lies ... they are kinda fun to read.

Damn ... I about to hurt myself ... laughing so hard!

Mask, what you don't seem to realize is; that in this one post you have proven beyond any doubt, that you are the one with issues, you are the One who is lying, you are the One who doesn't know reality from imagination.

Or, is it that you work for TPTB and are simply spreading dis-info?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies
The whole Galactic Government seems to me to be the product of a fertile imagination. I don't believe all this nonsense.

One thing I do believe is that knowledge and power go side by side with silence and withdrawal. What you are doing is attracting attention to yourself. Perhaps it is because you do not have enough knowledge to hold on to.

Your claim to being an ET is bound to expose you to ridicule. I hope you don't get offended.

Nope not offended.

Actually I think that should be; "The whole Government is a product of fertile imagination." But, I suppose that is a matter of opinion. But, then again, they certainly aren't following their original charter!

Knowledge and power side-by-side with silence and withdrawal. Sounds good to me.

However, I was taught about periods of speach and periods of silence, rather than "silence and withdrawal". The time has come for a period of speach.

Yes I am attracting attention, and with it the ridcule of those who know naught. I am fully aware of the dangers and the rewards, and the current need. So I choose speach.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I would just like to say. I have completed reading upon the section of history of 'Andromedan Presence'. It blew my mind away and I still couldn't help wonder who the creator is from all of this as we are and will be seeking for a lifetime.

I got side-tracked, sorry here is the link I was reading from;

alien.wolfmagick.com...

Click onto "About" and then onto 'History', it's really interesting.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I have experiences and two others now on the forum with some experiences with a group, that is akin to this and observe50 when she mentioned it was also talking about this contact, for it is in connection with not only moon and astroids and other bases in solar system, but undersea, bases here, and tie in to south america as well. Blonds and dark haired human looking people, tall. Benevolents.

Anthras involvement is very close, as in source. The terms he talks about are very familiar to me.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok Anthra...

You want to say you never posted that your mother was coming to get me for what I've typed to you...fine.

You want to deny that you once posted a website that you "coded for" saying it contained a secret message in its code, and then tons of people came in laughing at your use of an out dated format of code...fine again.

You want to say that you used an "online" public lab because the government is keeping your personal data confidential...again...fine...SILLY AND CRAZY, but fine.

But look sir...everything I have said here is true. You did threaten my life...and now you are even saying you have secret government types to "handle me"?!

You sir are incredibly silly and a real piece of work.

Saying you have government people to "handle me" is a direct assault in my opinion, and one that should be "handled" by some non-government people...

Good luck out there...you have proven yourself to be a total liar, possible danger and an absolute joke.

Have fun lying and selling hogwash sir...I am done with this.

The first time you threatened my life, I just set you to ignore. In fact, you are the only person on ANY FORUM or ANYWHERE that I set to ignore/mute.

Why? Because I think you are tumbling down a hole of insanity that makes you a danger to yourself and possibly others. After a while, I felt very bad about ignoring you.

Not because I thought you were right, or because I thought you may have something worthy of reading to share...but because I have never ignored any source of information in my life, and I wasn't going to let you be the first.

Now, after all this time, you threaten me with "you have government workers to handle my kind".

You are one really messed up tadpole. You won't be hearing from me anymore. I have learned too much about you and your circular logic/nonsense.

In my opinion...you need to be locked up and kept somewhere where you can't be harming yourself or others.

So...good day sir. You have made a mistake here today. Enjoy it.

MM

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You want to say you never posted that your mother was coming to get me for what I've typed to you...fine.

You want to deny that you once posted a website that you "coded for" saying it contained a secret message in its code, and then tons of people came in laughing at your use of an out dated format of code...fine again.

Again with the accusations, and again with no evidence/proof. So I think we can presume that you are just blowing smoke. Seriously Mask, IF I said those things, show us.

By the way ... I never said I put a "secret message" in a websites source code. Programming doesn't work that way. You say that "tons of people came in laughing ... " again complete fabrication. In fact it was you that said that I had put a "secret code"in a website. I tried to correct you at the time, but, in your fashion you didn't listen. Probably like you are doing now. Further, I don''t use "out of date" formats or protocols in anything I do professionally. So ... another fantasy bites the dust.

You want to say that you used an "online" public lab because the government is keeping your personal data confidential...again...fine...SILLY AND CRAZY, but fine.

What is wrong with using a lab that has a website? In todays market, a website tends to lend more credibility to any business. SO, yeah, the lab has a website. And, the price was right.

But look sir...everything I have said here is true. You did threaten my life...and now you are even saying you have secret government types to "handle me"?!

No Mask, nothing you have said is true, except in your twisted mind. In face, it seems that everything I have ever said, you have managed to read completely different meaning into than was intended. Just how do you do that anyway?

Saying you have government people to "handle me" is a direct assault in my opinion, and one that should be "handled" by some non-government people...

Good luck out there...you have proven yourself to be a total liar, possible danger and an absolute joke.

When did I say that? Again, you are proving that it is you are the liar, and not me.

Have fun lying and selling hogwash sir...I am done with this.

Good! Perhaps we can get back to discussing truth, and not have to deal with your little troll attack.

Now, after all this time, you threaten me with "you have government workers to handle my kind".

You are one really messed up tadpole. You won't be hearing from me anymore.

In my opinion...you need to be locked up and kept somewhere where you can't be harming yourself or others.

So call in the mounties! Or who every ya like, you might be surprised, and maybe learn something. No, seriously, slim; press it! Please!!

You have completely misrepresented everything I've ever said here. You have lied, and called me the liar.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
lmao

If we as humans can't organize ourselves to get past racism or corruption, then how you expect me to believe that aliens can do the same thing? Even in the sumerian tablets the Anunnaki had trouble keeping their kin at bay.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
lmao

If we as humans can't organize ourselves to get past racism or corruption, then how you expect me to believe that aliens can do the same thing? Even in the sumerian tablets the Anunnaki had trouble keeping their kin at bay.

You are not expected to accept something that probably is not true. I think that all species may one day get past these problems, but not all are on the same timetable.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I'm sorry....since you seem to be back, temporarily....I posed aquestion about your alleged "telepathy" roms of communication, don't recall if there was an answer.

"What is the 'speed' of telepathy?"

You claim it's true...(though I expect you'llresort to whatver you may have read on the topic...be that as it may..)

Here's the scenario: Say your "Mom" takes her 'spaceship' out on a jaunt ot Neptune to pick up some ice for her next party...maybe planning a surprise birthday for you, or something....

What sort of time delay is there, if you decide to "call" here while she's out that far? Can you tell she's that far away? (I assume if it's a surprise party, she will try to hide the fact that she's on a trip to prepare for it...)

Take your time to answer...we all have light years to wait....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

"What is the 'speed' of telepathy?"

Instant at any distance.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

weedwhacker, you seem to be very dodgy with the fact that you wont back up your statements with any concrete evidence except for the fact that "you have seen this before"

it seems you may be a troll, being an annoying naysayer just for the hell of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Ummm....it was mentioned by another member, as well...."Gorman", up above (if it was this thread)..I jump around, and see this "andromeda" guy a lot...he's very well known around here.

No, I am not a "troll"....check my posting history, and time here, if you must....

~~~~~~

Oh, and "Mr. Mask" brings a level-headedness aspect to this discussion, far far better than I can. I bow to his clarity at nosing through the nonsense.

[edit on 27 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by shiman

Ummm....it was mentioned by another member, as well...."Gorman", up above (if it was this thread)..I jump around, and see this "andromeda" guy a lot...he's very well known around here.

No, I am not a "troll"....check my posting history, and time here, if you must....

~~~~~~

Oh, and "Mr. Mask" brings a level-headedness aspect to this discussion, far far better than I can. I bow to his clarity at nosing through the nonsense.

[edit on 27 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

Yet it is interesting that; Gorman91 seems to get most of his science from video games, the modern equivelent of "Comic Books", and has been grasping at straws since he started to attempt to discuss this.

And, Mask, can only make baseless accusations, with no evidence of any of his claims.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

i have been reading this thread since page one and yes, you do seem like a troll.

Your actions compaired to a definition of an internet troll are proving the fact. Sputtering out disagreeing statements without presenting a factual basis for those statements.

In layman's terms, your talking crap.

The first couple of your posts i thought "hey, somebody to challenge this guy's story" but as you continued posting, you did no challenging, only just troll.

Mr. Mask, you seem to be putting words in this man's mouth. you need to provide proof that he said this. No proof = no credibility, everybody knows that.

I want to see somebody really challenge this man. and not with trolling, with actual debate and actual facts.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
At this point it is incredibly obvious the OP is lying for attention.
Good try, and a bit better than the hundreds of others who pretend to be aliens.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Good try, and a bit better than the hundreds of others who pretend to be aliens.

If I am indeed lying, then you, or anyone else shouldn't have problems citing those lies.

So, please don't be like all the others and simply state that I am a liar, cite the lie.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

As to "challenging" his "story"?

THAT has been done to death, already...other threads (check his profile, and link to them).

Since this IS in "Skunk Works", it has a certain, shall we say, "anything goes" tendency, yes?

I think, it's important that people have a clearer picture (if they hadn't already before) of the previous actions of this ATS member, that's all. Just in case some people happening by, who read it, are prone to gulliblity.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by shiman

As to "challenging" his "story"?

THAT has been done to death, already...other threads (check his profile, and link to them).

Yes weedwhack, its been done to death; the death of the challanger. No body has yet mounted a successful, scientific challange to my data; nobody!

The only one who comes even close is DrJay. And, he is a bit more "wait and see what the test results are." His latest comments were to point out the me being "white" with Indo-African genetics is plausable. But, there again, we don't have the data on the specific gene that would determine if what he was saying is true or not. So we all get to wait ntil I can get the test done.

Ya know ... this isn't a case where One can tell just by looking. If you read my posts and make up your mind, then you are a fool, No matter which way you think. And, prople trying to argue with accusations, or, psudo-science do not help, nor do they prove anything, except their own fear, and ignorance.

So when you say "ist been done death"; you are quite simply wrong! And, will remain wrong until someone mounts a real scientific challange.

Since this IS in "Skunk Works", it has a certain, shall we say, "anything goes" tendency, yes?

Your interpretation of the "Skunk Works" is completely off track.

I think, it's important that people have a clearer picture (if they hadn't already before) of the previous actions of this ATS member, that's all. Just in case some people happening by, who read it, are prone to gulliblity.

Yes it is important that people have a clear picture of this. But, your interpretation of my "past actions" is about as clear as mud. You have no idea what my past actions have been, and take the word of a lunitic, and a psudo-scientific boy. Why don't you get off your lazy duff, so some research, learn a bit (youknow expand your knowledge and horizons), and form your own informed opinion. I guess thats asking too much.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Again with the unfounded accusations.

Please point out how I'm lying for attention.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

any proof of this would be welcome, otherwise it's just another science fiction story with an interesting twist.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join