It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

any proof of this would be welcome, otherwise it's just another science fiction story with an interesting twist.

While I do not have "proof" I do offer evidence.

You can find it at evidence.wolfmagick.com...

If you haven't seen it, then you should before making any conclusions, or comments.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I guess you don't do research and didn't seem to recognize the Anunnaki. According to the Sumerians they are our creators. In any groups of species there are always some sort of corruption in it. Power has meaning in any situation.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

I guess you don't do research and didn't seem to recognize the Anunnaki. According to the Sumerians they are our creators. In any groups of species there are always some sort of corruption in it. Power has meaning in any situation.

You assume incorrectly; I know who/what the Anunnaki are. I didn't mean to make it seem as though I didn't. However, there is nothing in this Universt that a person, or people can't rise above.

Presuming the Sumerians are correct, these "creatures" would be your creators, not mine. My people, as I understand it, are a natural evolution, and thus have no creator other than Nature herself. Though there have been "others" in our history who would have had us believe otherwise. We eventually proved them wrong and found out true path to what we are now.

Also, in the body of teachings that I have followed here on Earth, there is no mention of the Anunnaki, or the Sumerian gods. And, when H.P. Lovecraft originally came forth with the Necronomicon, he was labeled a "mad man"; One who failed to cross the Abyss and fell prey to the illusions contained therein. I don't know about that, it was a bit before my time. However, there does seem to be some truth to what Lovecraft was trying to say. Still, within the teachings of Western Ceremonial Magick, there is no mention of ancient Sumer, or its gods.

I personally do not give, or recognize much, if any, power to the Anunnaki. They are, to me, just another sect of power hungry entities of your world. I posses the same "secrets" that they do. So, while I am not very impressed with them, I do recognize the "harm" they have done to your species and planet.

Beyond that, I am not sure it is permitted to speak at this time.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Everybody knows that the taraktooma is in the seat of power in the zetan empire. psshaw..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

i say no we did not put tptb in power. w/all do respect "THEY DID" the off world club!! we the people on world have been limited by so called control/brain wash from ALL ABUSERS off and on world. so back the EF off that song and dance does not resonate here!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

i say no we did not put tptb in power. w/all do respect "THEY DID" the off world club!! we the people on world have been limited by so called control/brain wash from ALL ABUSERS off and on world. so back the EF off that song and dance does not resonate here!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazabel51

I can agree with this to an extent. It is true that modern man has inherited the government systems they, but not the people in office. The current leaders have been elected to office by you, and they stay in power only as long as you allow it.

Your limitations, are only those that you impose upon yourself. These "abusers" can only inflict their harm ass long as you allow it, if enough say "no more" it will end.

"Man is ignorant of the nature of his own being and powers. Even his idea of his limitations is based on experience of the past, and every step in his progress extends his empire. There is therefore no reason to assign theoretical limits to what he may be, or to what he may do." Aleister Crowley

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by hippomchippo
At this point it is incredibly obvious the OP is lying for attention.
Good try, and a bit better than the hundreds of others who pretend to be aliens.

If I am indeed lying, then you, or anyone else shouldn't have problems citing those lies.

So, please don't be like all the others and simply state that I am a liar, cite the lie.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

What do you mean citing your lies?
Your entire thread is filled with them.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Just what I said; cite them. Show us all the lies you claim are there. It is simple, if you can't citem them, then they don't exist.

I would seem as though you are simply a troll intend on disrupting an otherwise civil discussion with deflection and misinformation.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Just what I said; cite them. Show us all the lies you claim are there. It is simple, if you can't citem them, then they don't exist.

I would seem as though you are simply a troll intend on disrupting an otherwise civil discussion with deflection and misinformation.

How can you point out a single lie when the entire premise of your thread is built on one?

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

How can you point out a single lie when the entire premise of your thread is built on one?

How is the premise a lie?

I can understand you not wabt to believe, but, to simply state that this is a lie without anything to support that statement, other than your personal, and likely uninformed opinion only serves to demonstrate your lack of substance.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

How is the premise a lie?

I can understand you not wabt to believe, but, to simply state that this is a lie without anything to support that statement, other than your personal, and likely uninformed opinion only serves to demonstrate your lack of substance.

Etharzi od Oma.

Everything about it is so ridiculous.
The idea of a galactic government with seemingly similar rules to human government.
The idea that an alien would go on ATS to discuss ANYTHING of importance.

I know you'll say it's the biggest conspiracy forum, but honestly, it's ridiculous in every sense.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hippomchippo

Well yea, that's the whole point. You cannot apply 21st century government to 51st century galactic rule.

The simple fact is government would be obsolete to a space fairing civilization that can cheaply move around. There is no need for rule from a government when each individual can rule their own lives on whatever world they want. In space, the only organization would be anarchists, ironically.

There would be nobody in rule. There would be no authority. There will be groups of people on planets making a living and selling. But otherwise quite simply anarcho capitalism and communism would likely be going.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by shiman

As to "challenging" his "story"?

THAT has been done to death, already...other threads (check his profile, and link to them).

Since this IS in "Skunk Works", it has a certain, shall we say, "anything goes" tendency, yes?

I think, it's important that people have a clearer picture (if they hadn't already before) of the previous actions of this ATS member, that's all. Just in case some people happening by, who read it, are prone to gulliblity.

I have read his other threads and i see the same useless tactic each and every time. Nobody provides evidence to back up their claim. look at Mr. Mask! all he does is "you said this in... that one... thread. you know, that one." THAT is not evidence, thats just a bad liar. I am not particularly gullible, as i am waiting for somebody to use facts and actual quotes to disprove this guy, and since it seems 3 threads later that nobody can, he may be telling the truth. Do not twist my words, though, i said maybe. there still is that chance he is lying.

Yes, this is skunk works, but that doesnt mean that you can just point fingers like a bunch of kindergardeners. i believe that stuff is also for bts. ats on the otherhand is civilized.

To Anthra, it seems your name in a google search comes up quite alot. I still cannot find your autobiography to source a question of mine, but in two instances your name was linked to Alister Crowley. One of them was here on ats and you did not disagree with it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
To Anthra, it seems your name in a google search comes up quite alot. I still cannot find your autobiography to source a question of mine, but in two instances your name was linked to Alister Crowley. One of them was here on ats and you did not disagree with it.

I "thought" I had writen an autobiography,but, I'm afraid I can't remember where a complete one is ... my bad. There are bits and peices in various places, but, I don't think there is a complete one anywhere. Perhaps I should "fix" that.

Anyway, Yes, I have been a student of Crowley's teachings since around 1970. Please don't confuse, as many do, that I am a "fan" of the person who was ALeister Crowley, as a man he was a bit too much to handle. However, his philosophy, his teachings, and writings are a wholly different story. At times I think he was the way he was simply to create an enigma for truth seekers to struggle through. I have found that most people can not get past the "outer" manifestation of Crowley to "see" the inner.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Well yea, that's the whole point. You cannot apply 21st century government to 51st century galactic rule.

Expecially when one can only think limited in 21st century terms.

Government would not vanish, and would likely increase in its need, though, you are probably correct in thinking that it may not be much like 21st century governments.

Planetary governments would still exist in order to allocate resources as needed, provide some sore of order and rule of law. Planets would still form groups to provide for the common defense, and resource sharing, also to help regulate trade. Planetary groups may form larger groups for the common defense. This can go on to ever larger groups, all without affecting the autonomy of the individuals.

What you seem to be thinking and describing is a society and civilization that is tending toward chaos, and such is not the case. Intelligent lifeforms nearly always tend toward civilization and order as it is the only way to insure the survival of a species.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

The idea of a galactic government with seemingly similar rules to human government.

I take it that you have not read or heard of "The Emerald Tablet" of Hermes.

Upon it is inscribed great wisdom. Suchas; "As above so below, As below so above"

To know what is in the cosmos One need look no farther than around Oneself. But, do not look with a typically Human myopic, tunnel vision. You will need to open your mind and eyes to the wonder at your feet.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Wow, this thread is really getting crazy! Ha ha! I will say this... I have seen some other thread on this website and a lot of people are on here to critize, judge, and mock others. It's pretty sad that our world has come to this (people hurting people/people looking for a fight/disrespect/etc.). Just because we read and type on a computer does not mean there isn't anyone behind it, personally I think it is okay to think "outside the box", life would be pretty boring if we didn't. Some believe aliens are here, bigfoot exits, fairies live amongst us, etc.... Why push them down? What satisfaction is gained?

On another note... Anthra, I appreciate your responses to my questions. I did have one more for you, although, will probably not post again. Seeing as I have no need to hear people bicker and complain about what's real and what isn't... As if any of us are experts in life and the unknown. So I thank you in advance and wish you luck!

My question involves abductions. This topic freaks me out a little, as I have seen the movie "The Fourth Kind".

~Do these abductions really exist?
~If so, who is responsible?
~How do people protect themselves from it?
~Are other "aliens" taking action against those who abduct?
~Do people know they are being abducted or are their memories erased? ~What happens when a human is abducted (ie: what is done to them, why are they abducted)?

I know these questions are silly, but to be honest, the whole taking someone against their will and testing on them freaks me out a little. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueEyedGirl
~Do these abductions really exist?

Unfortunately, yes. Though probably not at the frequency that is being reported. I think that many abduction reports are likely people seeking attention of some sort. But, there are some that are real.

~If so, who is responsible?

Aliens, mostly greys. Some are Terrestrial governments, most of those are humans pretending to be aliens.

~How do people protect themselves from it?

There is very little One can do to protect themselves. However, if you have a webcam attached to your computer, and the right software you might be able to "film" the event.

~Are other "aliens" taking action against those who abduct?

No, not to my knowledge.

~Do people know they are being abducted or are their memories erased?

Sometimes. When the abductors are humans, they use an aerosol chemical to induce anesthesia. Aliens use a different, more reliable technology.

~What happens when a human is abducted (ie: what is done to them, why are they abducted)?

Unknown. Different abductees report various things, most usually some medical proceedure. However, I find that most of the reports of "probing" to be a bit "out of character". Aliens should have better technology than that.

On another note; I was an abduction 'victim' for better than 30 years. The abductions were appearently done by both aliens and Humans. I all stopped abruptly when my mother arrived in Earth orbit.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I see what you are saying. Like, how i, ahthough not a christian whatsoever, believe in what Jesus Christ taught, and not the interpretations from the "church".
I honestly never heard of "alister crowley" until now. So im neutral on that subject.

Mr Mask. You are on the right track! Just reference your sources so he can see what your talking about.

So far, the little evidence that anthra has is more than what you have. just reference your sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join