It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Wrong With this Picture?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Listen very carefully to the explanation.

www.youtube.com...

Where are these coffins being transported from?
Has there been any news of this intention before now?

Also, consider the implications of the "double date" concrete boxes.
I find that aspect very questionable and most disturbing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

wow, it's almost as if they expect to have ALOT more bodies rolling into that place....kinda scary to wonder what;s next...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

wiki.answers.com...

How many World War 2 veterans were still living in 2007?
In: Veterans Affairs and Issues [Edit categories]

The VA's estimate for 30 September 2007 was that there were 2.795 million alive on that date and that they are dying at the rate of about one thousand per day

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

ah ok, makes aliitle more sense now. forgot about all the old timers about to die off ....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

The thread you linked to discussed the "coffin liners" we all know about.

Is this to say that the bodies in the concrete vaults shown in the video have been taken from the expensive coffins paid for by family and thrown into a coffin liner with other bodies of non-related people?

I wonder how the families must feel about this. Or if they have even been notified of this new arrangement.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

The thread you linked to discussed the "coffin liners" we all know about.

Is this to say that the bodies in the concrete vaults shown in the video have been taken from the expensive coffins paid for by family and thrown into a coffin liner with other bodies of non-related people?

I wonder how the families must feel about this. Or if they have even been notified of this new arrangement.

if you read far enough down, it also discusses the National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona. I don't think any changes are being made to existing gravesites. This is just an additional new area to accommodate more burials as WWII vets pass away.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
When the evil starts to do its killing, the PTB will not be worried about burying you in a concrete box.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I don't think any changes are being made to existing gravesites. This is just an additional new area to accommodate more burials as WWII vets pass away.

So these are for those who are currently passing?

What guarantees that their wives will accomodate them in a timely fashion so the vault can be interred?

And suppose the wife dies first? Is she put in the box with another soldier to wait until her husband dies before being buried?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by staple
When the evil starts to do its killing, the PTB will not be worried about burying you in a concrete box.

Agreed.

This is just another money making scheme.

Yeah saving money, WTF. Put me in a pine box and bury me. No headstone, no farewells, just a party to see me on my way.

I wonder how much it costs/person nowadays to bury our soldiers. By the look of it, probably about $30,000. They spend more money on our passing, than they do while we are alive.

There you have it. Another boondoggle for some company that bribed our government.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Originally posted by Pauligirl

I don't think any changes are being made to existing gravesites. This is just an additional new area to accommodate more burials as WWII vets pass away.

So these are for those who are currently passing?

What guarantees that their wives will accomodate them in a timely fashion so the vault can be interred?

And suppose the wife dies first? Is she put in the box with another soldier to wait until her husband dies before being buried?

From what I got from the news clip, the vaults are for new burials. I think the vaults stay where they are (not interred) and holds four individual coffins, so it really doesn't matter who dies first. Well, it matters to them, but you know what I mean. It's not like the bodies are being put together in an open box. It's more like the above ground "burials" you see in some cemeteries where the coffins slide into what looks like a wall.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Maybe the military is planning on executing prisoners in some of those Guantanamo-type prisons before Obama manages to liberate them. That way we won't see the extent of the incarcerations and just WHO has been incarcerated. Maybe some Americans will be in that bunch, maybe people who have disappeared and the government found they had nothing on them so they could never let them go to tell the story. They can now pass off the remains as being casualties from our wars or simply dying veterans like they said.

Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
When your dead your dead!

And the dead are not complaining!

yes I see were some could take offence to this and its justified.

But, keep in mind its not 100% quarantied to be true!

Unless they had hopes of being launched into space, "like myself"

In hopes of creating a UFO thread upon re-entry!

top topics

join