It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plastic coffin liners being delivered by the truckloads

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Plastic coffin liners being delivered by the truckloads

www.infowars.com

listener sent in photos of thousands of plastic coffin liners awaiting pick-up for truck delivery somewhere in Alabama.

This unsettling site may well correspond with concerned reports of mass graves being prepared at National Memorial Cemetery in Phoenix, Arizona, at the Houston National Cemetery as well as numerous other reports.
D.H. Williams reported in February on an Indiana county municipal official received detailed requests from FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Well I would like to see someone debunk this one, with all the added activity at other locations it sure seems that the goverment has a plan to thin us out. The anger builds in me every day. We really need to be watching our backs and getting the word out. This is not normal for any graveyard. Thank god we have people inside getting the info out there.

www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Armageddon here we come

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is incredulous!!!!

Time for us to start connecting some dots and figure this out....

How did the world become so ugly and dark??????

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If I read this last month I would roll my eyes and think to myself "These nutters, thinking the worst is to come" - Now I just keep wishing I am wrong, but it sure doesn't look that way.

Bad bad things are about to happen.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

Well I would like to see someone debunk this one, with all the added activity at other locations it sure seems that the goverment has a plan to thin us out. The anger builds in me every day. We really need to be watching our backs and getting the word out. This is not normal for any graveyard. Thank god we have people inside getting the info out there.

www.infowars.com

This is about the fourth thread about this topic now. The MILITARY cemetaries are expanding, using a new crypt that allows four bodies to be placed close together so they use less room. It allows a smaller expansion to allow more bodies to be placed in the cemetaries.

There has been a budget item for the last couple of years to expand these cemetaries. More veterans are dying from WWI, WWII and Korea, as well as those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. There are almost no WWI vets left, and only a couple hundred WWII vets at most.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Don't they just dump people in mass graves if something really bad happened? Maybe this is for soldiers, there might be a new war..

Anyway, I don't want to be put in coffin, just a shallow grave, good for nature.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Sorry, im not buyin that. Since when did the military start anticapitating mass deaths. The pratice for ever has been wait till a person dies then dig the grave. maybe you are one of them ¿¿

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Why use plastic coffin? not good for the environment at all.....unless biodegradable plastic.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
My computer is acting slow and stupid.
I live in Alabama can anyone tell me where they might be going or coming through? I know a few truckrs maybe I could find out a little info.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

Either they're thinning us out or they know something about the drug war we don't either way I smell a rat's ass here.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Yeah, you're right. I disagree with the thread so I'm one of Them.

Military graves are DUG when the funeral is going to take place. They are PREPARED beforehand, with crypts. The crypts are put into place, then the graves dug as needed.

Here are a few irrefutable facts about veterans in the US for you.

WWI Veterans- There is one WWI veteran left alive that is American. He is 108 years old.

WWII Veterans- The average age of the surviving WWII veterans is 85+. As of 2005 it was estimated that there were only 100 WWII veterans left in the US.

Korean War Veterans- There are several million veterans from Korea left alive still. The average age of the surviving veterans is 70+.

Add to those the soldiers that are still dying from Iraq and Afghanistan, and you have a large need for new graves in military cemeteries.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I just thought I might just add this little bit to the whole idea behind the coffin liners.

The detaining authorities shall ensure that prisoners of war who have died in captivity are honourably buried, if possible according to the rites of the religion to which they belonged, and that their graves are respected, suitably maintained and marked so as to be found at any time. Wherever possible, deceased prisoners of war who depended on the same Power shall be interred in the same place.

Deceased prisoners of war shall be buried in individual graves unless unavoidable circumstances require the use of collective graves. Bodies may be cremated only for imperative reasons of hygiene, on account of the religion of the deceased or in accordance with his express wish to this effect. In case of cremation, the fact shall be stated and the reasons given in the death certificate of the deceased.

International Humanitarian Law - Treaties & Documents
www.icrc.org...

Just a thought.
when looking at any conspiracy, you must look at all angles and not just limit yourself to a narrow view.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Originally posted by Grayelf2009

www.infowars.com

This is about the fourth thread about this topic now. The MILITARY cemetaries are expanding, using a new crypt that allows four bodies to be placed close together so they use less room. It allows a smaller expansion to allow more bodies to be placed in the cemetaries.

There has been a budget item for the last couple of years to expand these cemetaries. More veterans are dying from WWI, WWII and Korea, as well as those killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. There are almost no WWI vets left, and only a couple hundred WWII vets at most.

I have not looked into this but your reply seems off.

if there are almost no WW1 vets and a couple hundred WW2 vets then how does that = a need for more coffins? At first I thought you may be onto something but expanding cemetaries for what you claim to be nearly non existant corpses doesnt fit.

Korea Iraq and Afgan remain, but doesn't the military bury theirs where they are from, not in a mass grave, and are the numbers there to constitute mass graves?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Beach Bum

There is a something much bigger than a rat here........there could be a link with Taliban Chief Vows Amazing Attack on Washington Soon.......there is a deadly equation building up here....first you have DPRK launching a satellite...or is it nuke on Japan....then you have the stock market rally last night despite bad economic figures which means that the market is being artificially pumped and preparing for massive sell off to crash the market.
Therefore:

coffin+terror attack on Washington+stock market collapse+ Nuke on Japan = I let you guess

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
wiki.answers.com...

How many World War 2 veterans were still living in 2007?
In: Veterans Affairs and Issues [Edit categories]

The VA's estimate for 30 September 2007 was that there were 2.795 million alive on that date and that they are dying at the rate of about one thousand per day

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Yeah, you're right. I disagree with the thread so I'm one of Them.

Military graves are DUG when the funeral is going to take place. They are PREPARED beforehand, with crypts. The crypts are put into place, then the graves dug as needed.

Here are a few irrefutable facts about veterans in the US for you.

WWI Veterans- There is one WWI veteran left alive that is American. He is 108 years old.

WWII Veterans- The average age of the surviving WWII veterans is 85+. As of 2005 it was estimated that there were only 100 WWII veterans left in the US.

Korean War Veterans- There are several million veterans from Korea left alive still. The average age of the surviving veterans is 70+.

Add to those the soldiers that are still dying from Iraq and Afghanistan, and you have a large need for new graves in military cemeteries.

I think maybe the 2005 figure of 100 was for WWI.

Couldn't think of a thing for a second line.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Your estimate of the WW2 vets is a little low, there are thousands of them and many of them are active in the veterans groups. You are correct on the other premises though I get a bad feeling about the expansion into Afghanistan. Kim Jong Ding Dong over in North Korea isn't helping either.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by budro

They're not building "mass graves". They're building a crypt that holds four bodies instead of just one or two. That way they can put four bodies into a close area instead of just having one or two and having to spread the cemetary over a larger area.

The reason that they look like mass graves is because they stack them so they have to bury the bottom ones deeper, so it takes a larger hole. They go deeper, but they don't have to go wider like they would with just one or two graves to a crypt.

The cemetery in Arizona has 104 acres to be developed still. They're adding about another 15,000 graves at that cemetery alone. Not mass graves, individual graves.

ETA: Yeah, my WWII numbers were low. That was Pearl Harbor survivors, no WWII survivors. So there are more, but they are dying fast. Conservative estimates are 1000 a day or more.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Zaphod58]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

If you are right, then if I open a coffin making business I should make a lot of profit despite the economic crisis?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join