It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plastic coffin liners being delivered by the truckloads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Retseh

Ok, I have said about four times now that the numbers that I got were for PEARL HARBOR survivors and acknowledged that I was wrong on those numbers. Apparently everyone gets to that one post and stops reading just so they can correct me.

Reply to The Undertaker

The way that I had it described to me is that they won't be four deep, but there'll be four graves together. Two deep, and two more right next to those two. The crypt will hold four coffins total, double stacked on both sides.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It was posted April first people!!!

Line II

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This may be a crazy theory, but in my opinion the baby boomers are dying in record numbers. They are reaching the age of death. There are more old people that are sick and dying of natural causes right now than ever before in American History.

That said I do think things are really fishy right now, and I think we can all feel that something big is about to happen. Every one feels it.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The source is Alex Jones and he definitely has an "agenda" of his own to promote. If this is the only source for the news then I would take it with a grain of salt. If Alex could spin toenails on the bathroom floor into a NWO conspiracy he would do it cuz that's where his bread is buttered. No doubt that our very imperial government and it's exalted and coddled military sector have drawn up many plans for a wide panorama of contigencies and actions, including a coup of the government itself. But just because they have a plan on the books does not mean that the plan is being acted upon. FEMA stockpiles of coffins could be nothing more than prudent planning for an eventual catastrophe that we all know is possible, like another flu pandemic, and not something sinister like the systematic disposal of large numbers of the American population. For the record, I too deeply distrust our government as it is currently configured. I do not believe that the Demublicans and the Republicrats are looking out for my interests in the slightest anymore. I'm just a money well to them. But I'm still skeptical that they are deviously plotting my imminent demise, as well as the demise of millions of others. It seems to me that they would take a big hit where the tax revenues are concerned if they offed a huge number of us and money is where the fair is at for these guys, afterall. Where this conspiracy is concerned I'm still a non-believer.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by godless]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't know, maybe it's just me, but WHY would they even bother spending money on coffins if they were going to kill/murder soooo many people?

Why not just dig holes and make "mass" graves?

And WHY would the government want to kill the people who are feeding (thru taxes) the animal they created?

The ones who actually PAY the government and their salaries?

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Don't you know what happens with soooooo many dead bodies??

Disease spreads like wildfire.........so they will have to burn or bury

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Think I know what these plastic coffins'll be used for. If obama the destroyer gets his Cap & Trade bill passed, a lot of senior's an poor folks won't be able to afford to heat or cool their homes, so either they'll freeze to death in the winter or die of heat in the summer.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Just google each state and see what budget cuts are occuring with the DHSS or the Area Council of Aging.........You will be amazed...

But the media want cover it...........

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

Exactly!

They don't need "coffins" to burn or bury people!

They could do the same thing as in the "middle ages" during the plague's or the Holocaust, burn them and bury them in massive graves!

And if they REALLY wanted to kill SOOOOO many people, why would they care if it spread like "wildfire", this thread makes it sound like that's what they want anyway!

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Nope, can't burn'em, that pollution to the tree huggers.
Second line.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

But if they are wanting to kil sooooo many people, what do they CARE!

Are tree huggers on top of their list then of people not to "offend" once "they" start killing off the people who pay taxes and keep them in the $$?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

LOL. True, good point. Unless they're the upper elite like gore an his friends with the carbon credit scams.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

WWII Veterans- The average age of the surviving WWII veterans is 85+. As of 2005 it was estimated that there were only 100 WWII veterans left in the US.

My first thought was "Wow" as both of my Grandpas, are vets, and still alive. I have cousins on both sides with Grandfathers who are vets, and alive as well.

However, according to The Veterans Administration, there were over 3.5 million ww2 vets still kicking it, as of 2007,
Link
for what it's worth.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Got to the next post,

my bad! Sorry

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Armageddon is right!

My suspicion is they will be used for anyone who refuses to cooperate with the NWO. It will be mandatory.

If in fact the Globalization goes as planned. I would think they would need to immediately initiate the RFID chip implant to ID all Global Citizens.

This will also be mandatory. Any who protest or do not conform will be killed.

Considered an Anti –Government threat, or terrorist according to homeland security laws.

If SHTF I'm guessing these globalized police wont be too kind. They will most likey have "shoot to kill" orders. Especially if the FEMA camps are full beyond capacity.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

I think the rotting decomposing bodies would be better sealed in a plastic or concrete coffin. They would stink so bad.

By the looks and size of these there is room for 8 to 10 people. A mini mass grave.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The only thing that I can say about your line of thinking is that the GOV has never respected or gave a damn about returned soldiers, why would they all of the sudden grow a heart/conscience and give a hoot?

If they did grow a heart/conscience then I would like to see some REAL support for the Soldiers returning that need help. Instead if they say a word about their experience they are considered mentally unstable. Colleges should be jam packed with returned Soldiers, and you know that is just not so. Good luck obtaining a GI loan after deployment either.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I may have crossed the line it looks like , Im still new here learning the rules . Sorry if I offened you.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
In a nation of 300+ million people why are a few thousand coffin liners so alarming?

How many people die on any given day in the USA?

Now, if someone found a government site that had millions of actual coffins and an equal number of sealable body-bags and posted proof of that, then we may have something to actually be concerned about.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

The military cemeteries that are being expanded are still completing their building. The cemetery in Arizona still has 100+ acres that are being dug for grave sites. One thing that the military generally doesn't mess around with are funerals. I haven't heard many issues with military burials.

It's not a matter of if they care or not. They KNOW that they're going to need a LOT of graves for veterans. There are 1000+ WWII vets dying DAILY. They are all entitled to a military burial.

Why is it SO hard to see that it just makes sense to plan ahead? Especially when the cemeteries in question haven't even finished their initial building yet.

Reply to Grayelf2009

Thank you. That's something not seen much around here anymore, and I respect you more for saying it.

[edit on 4/2/2009 by Zaphod58]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join