It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people still OBSESSED with sarah palin?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17
I think all of the threads critical of Obama have drawn brainwashed Neo-cons to the site. Obviously they don't know what this site stands for, which is deny ignorance. They will see what it stands for when another neo-con actually wins something (god-forbid) and they will be on the same side of the fence as the Obama supporters are now.

Ah yes that is it. Because people who disagree and have a different opinion as some, they are now brainwashed neo-cons who embrace ignorance

When there is no other argument, throw insults

I stand by my [unpopular and non-brainwashed] opinion, that I like her as a person and she supersedes our current president in experience, ideas, charisma and personality. Again, I dont think she should be president - but again, I dont think our current one should either
He is no more qualified nor capable as she would be

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

reply to post by RoyalCanadian

She is sexy.
Everybody knows that.
I think you are in denial.
I think you will come around eventually.

she allready lost one election. spare her the humiliation of loosing two.

I'm being serious. I have a really bad feeling that Obama is
going to keep trying to vote "present" on our national
security. AKA Sending troops to Afghanistan. [Yes/No/Maybe/Playing Golf]
We will probably get hit again by terrorists and Obama
will take the political hit.
Sarah Palin will win by a landslide.

Are you scared of terrorists? Do you fear them? I don't and I'm a lib, so what does that say about you?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by Uniceft17

Palin will never be President and will never hold a political office again (hopefully). She's a liability, and a quitter cause she can't take the heat. Look at New Yorks 23rd.

Oh you mean the NY 23 where an unknown INDEPENDENT candidate was supported by Palin and only lost by 3000 or less votes and still counting? I would say anyone who could support an unknown who didn't even live in the district and he only lost by a few thousand votes is pretty darn politically powerful, especially when most of the people Obama supppoted LOST and by quite a margin. Shout out to NJ and VA.

The point is he still lost, which is a good thing, he didn't live in the district which means he wasn't that in touch with the peoples issues affecting them locally, the point is that he still lost.

Nice try with deflection by trying to bring up Obama, do you do that every time you can't win an argument. If he was relevant in this thread I would have brought him up, but this is about Palin.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Why are liberals filled with unconditional HATRED for Sarah Palin?
Because Sarah generates positive energy and will probably be
the next President of the United States.
- She isn't going anywhere except the White House. -

Why is her book number 1?

No big deal, Howard Stern had a #1 book too, but I wouldn't make any far fetched predictions that he's gonna end up in the White House.

The only reason people are still talking about her is that she's pushing her new book, and making MSM appearances as fast as she can schedule them. Make anyone the focus of that much "media spam" and they're gonna end up being a topic for mindless water-cooler discussions, but just like Dancing with the Stars, American Idols, etc. her time will fade and people will be on to the next current entertainment fad to discuss.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I didn't realise we were having an argument. I thought we were just debating our differences of opinion.

I think Sara is gorgeous, super sexy, and brilliant. She is a triple threat.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Anyone know when the ahhhh, Sarah Palin 'pro-creation' video will be available; any idea Quakkers?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Ah yes that is it. Because people who disagree and have a different opinion as some, they are now brainwashed neo-cons who embrace ignorance

Facts are facts. Tell me what policys she disagreed with GWB on. Was it the wars? no. Was it tax policy? no. Tell me.

That's right a neo-con.

When there is no other argument, throw insults

It's the truth, cite me some sources with her policies that aren't neo-con in nature.

I stand by my [unpopular and non-brainwashed] opinion, that I like her as a person and she supersedes our current president in experience, ideas, charisma and personality. Again, I dont think she should be president - but again, I dont think our current one should either
He is no more qualified nor capable as she would be

It's fine to like her as a person, I never said that was a brainwashed opinion, but when you go to supporting her for any political office, then yeah, I would call you a brainwashed neo-con.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well Avatars and Avatar'ets....I feel that from the gean pool of politicians or folks wanting that type of work , she is a lot better pic than most. Its slim pickin's out there. Were not even sure if she is going to run yet.

Thing is we need good people to run this country, or want to at least try...Im a outdoor work person, I would hate being a politician, but someone has to do it. Those Politicians hire folks like me to paint their house or fix their broken arm and everything in between.

Good thing is if we don't like they way they end up doing their job...we can vote them out ....like whats going to happen to Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs in 2010

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I keep hearing the next hit will be nuclear.
You can buy a functioning nuclear bomb on the black market
for $200 million.
It's already here.
They have been waiting patiently for us to rebuild the
World Trade Center so they can blow it up again with a
small nuke. That is why we are dragging our feet rebuilding it.
Another one is suppose to go off on a roof top in Washington D.C.
during the State of the Union speech.
According to Team Obama, there are no terrorists .
These are just criminal acts.

This is a real threat.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

She is super sexy and the Liberals are all jealous because all they have on their side is that ball busting school marm, Hillary Clinton.

...and almost all of those hideous Hollywood actors, actresses, and models that make millions for every film they star in, and have millions of people trying to emulate them. Yeah, "liberals" are all old "school marms".

link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Well it is not a threat to libeals, because they live in a magical world where everyone is nice and unicorns crap magical jelly beans.

To a Liberal, a terrorist is just a poor victim of the evil Western World. There is no need in their mind to fear them or even arrest them because they would be nice ifwe would just be a little less assholish.

link   

gourgeous and super sexy are pretty much the same thing, so not a tripple threat, pretty much saying what you said before. I don't see how this helps her in politics unless you vote based on superficial things like that.

It's funny when Palin supporters say this in nearly every post about her, shows you where there head really is about her and it's not politics, and has nothing to do with the subject of politics. If people are willing to vote for her based on looks to, then your just like the people who voted for Obama based on race, congrats.

link   

She is a triple threat.

Wow, I haven't heard the phrase "triple threat" since I was a 12yr old watching WWF Wrestling. She does have that skank WWF thing going on now that you mention it.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

gourgeous and super sexy are pretty much the same thing, so not a tripple threat, pretty much saying what you said before. I don't see how this helps her in politics unless you vote based on superficial things like that.

It's funny when Palin supporters say this in nearly every post about her, shows you where there head really is about her and it's not politics, and has nothing to do with the subject of politics. If people are willing to vote for her based on looks to, then your just like the people who voted for Obama based on race, congrats.

If Palin was 350lbs we wouldn't be having this conversation, she would not be in the limelight or running for prez.. It's all superficial good ole American media consumption.. In other words, sex sells.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by reasonable]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

She is super sexy and the Liberals are all jealous because all they have on their side is that ball busting school marm, Hillary Clinton.

...and almost all of those hideous Hollywood actors, actresses, and models that make millions for every film they star in, and have millions of people trying to emulate them. Yeah, "liberals" are all old "school marms".

Ok name even one Liberal politician that is hot.. Anita Dunn? oops I just puked a ittle in my mouth. Napalitano? Looks like she was the leader of the softball team.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

gourgeous and super sexy are pretty much the same thing, so not a tripple threat, pretty much saying what you said before.

Oh sorry I didn't know you were a woman or I would have been more clear.

Gorgeous = very attractive
Super Sexy = very bangable

So you can be very
pretty but not good in bed = Very attractive,
but you can also be ugly but good in bed =Very Sexy

Or you can be Sara who looks like she would be both.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Here is a real hottie.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Jesus, you almost scared me to death. That has to break some T&C on ATS. That is at a minimum cruel and unusual punishment.

Looks like that nasty old skank just saw a damn ghost.

That must have been before they loosened the stitches pulling her 90 year old dry lizard like skin back.

Pelosi is like the Evil witch and Sara is the good witch.
Mwhhahahahahhahaha... I'll get all your money my pretties.
Somebody throw water on that crazy, old, stank, witch!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Ok name even one Liberal politician that is hot.. Anita Dunn? oops I just puked a ittle in my mouth. Napalitano? Looks like she was the leader of the softball team.

How old are you? Seriously. You really are not doing your fellow party members any favors. Good luck in the future basing your votes on "hot" politicians. I hope that works out well for you.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

you want to know the real reason sarah wrote a book? so she can take your MONEY and use it to buy some lipstick.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join