It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people still OBSESSED with sarah palin?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

You are correct my good man. She is super sexy and the Liberals are all jealous because all they have on their side is that ball busting school marm, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

She is sexy.
Everybody knows that.
I think you are in denial.
I think you will come around eventually.

I think it was the other part he was talking about.

Your in denial and the facts are against, you know that.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I guess I would have to ask: Why are people so obsesed with her, that dont even like her. I see the obsession coming more from those who hate her than those who like her. *shrug*

With that said, I like her. Do I think she is president material? Nope, but I like her a heck of a lot more than I like the man currently holding the title.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
reply to post by quackers

Yeah i'd totally agree...

She has the Hot Teacher look

That's a huge portion of it for sure... Sexy powerful woman and honestly, I think a good public example of a woman who can go places and still be a woman is needed by woman everywhere... too many woman in powerful positions are total janet renos and it's not much of an inspiration to do much with your life if your a woman i'd imagine, we could use more women in politics but when a young girls example is a horrid screatching witch like Hillary and can't see how many young girls will be inspired into politics quite frankly...

She has the hot teacher look because of those glasses she wears.
Now i know who she reminds me of! Maria Bartiromo from CNBC!
Cute, very sexy and smart!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

You are correct my good man. She is super sexy and the Liberals are all jealous because all they have on their side is that ball busting school marm, Hillary Clinton.

So anyone who dislikes Palin is a liberal?

Palin will never be President and will never hold a political office again (hopefully). She's a liability, and a quitter cause she can't take the heat. Look at New Yorks 23rd.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   

That brings me back to my question.
Why are liberals ugly?

Really! Have you seen that close up of Nancy Pelosi???
Yikes!

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I enjoy politicians that make me laugh -- they're so much better than the alternative.

I prefer ones that can dance good and do a mean Karaoke. I also like politicians that are into World of Warcraft, competitive eating and poker. Unless they offer the above won't be gettin my vote.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

She is sexy.
Everybody knows that.

she allready lost one election. spare her the humiliation of loosing two.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That brings me back to my question.
Why are liberals ugly?

Why are you going off on a superficial tangent? BTW if Scarlet Johansen is ugly then something is up with your standards.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

LOL

She's pretty good looking if you like that look...

Come on you don't have to like someone to admit they are good looking... I mean I guess sometimes if you really dislike a person they will turn you off anyway...

But I deal with it by not listening to very much she has to say so I can focus on the fantasy.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Go Firecracker
Because she shows emotion, unlike the politicians we have in there now. She is a Real person. She can actually answer a question with a yes or no, not some plate full of "Bs D'jour".Republicans and Democrats are scared to death of her....hehe

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Grayelf2009]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
reply to post by mopusvindictus

please stop calling sarah palin sexy. i almost puked in my mouth a little.

Sarah Palin is sexy, sexy,smart, and has a charisma level that is
off the chart.

Her daughters are also very attractive.
Why are liberals so ugly???

That was below the belt Eurisko. Poor RoyalCanadian is probably hugging the porcilain idol as we speak.

I think she's hot to, but I wouldn't vote for her. Having her for POTUS would be embarrasing.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Your all brainwashed I tell ya BRAINWASHED!!! Palin needs to loose again so you guys can see how brainwashed you are.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Yeah Sarah is so super sexy. She is like that teacher that you WANT her to give you detention just so you can check out the junk in the trunk as she cleans the chalkboard. But she isnt just a pretty face, but also a brilliant political tactician.

Just think how great it would be if she was President. Wouldn't it just make the world brighter if she started every mornng with a pleasant and comforting address to the nation.

Oh yeah Pelosi looks like a psychotic, female, anorexic Joker from Batman on crack.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think all of the threads critical of Obama have drawn brainwashed Neo-cons to the site. Obviously they don't know what this site stands for, which is deny ignorance. They will see what it stands for when another neo-con actually wins something (god-forbid) and they will be on the same side of the fence as the Obama supporters are now.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

She is sexy.
Everybody knows that.

she allready lost one election. spare her the humiliation of loosing two.

I'm being serious. I have a really bad feeling that Obama is
going to keep trying to vote "present" on our national
security. AKA Sending troops to Afghanistan. [Yes/No/Maybe/Playing Golf]
We will probably get hit again by terrorists and Obama
will take the political hit.
Sarah Palin will win by a landslide.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

[
Just think how great it would be if she was President.

Keep on dreaming, Cause that's all it will ever be, is a dream.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

SNIP

Oh yeah Pelosi looks like a psychotic, female, anorexic Joker from Batman on crack.

I'm not a Palin fan. I completely disagree with her politics. I'm not a Pelosi fan either.
That line is pretty funny! So props for that.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sarah Palin will win by a landslide.

I've been asking you for MONTHS.

Can you PLEASE tell me why you think that, besides saying she's sexy. Please reference me some polls telling me she has any sort of a chance, anything.

Media exposure doesn't count, if anything the media is hurting her with the over-exposure. She sounds just like Obama, a broken record.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Palin will never be President and will never hold a political office again (hopefully). She's a liability, and a quitter cause she can't take the heat. Look at New Yorks 23rd.

Oh you mean the NY 23 where an unknown INDEPENDENT candidate was supported by Palin and only lost by 3000 or less votes and still counting? I would say anyone who could support an unknown who didn't even live in the district and he only lost by a few thousand votes is pretty darn politically powerful, especially when most of the people Obama supppoted LOST and by quite a margin. Shout out to NJ and VA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join