It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people still OBSESSED with sarah palin?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Why oh why after her humiliating defeat are people still harping about sarah palin!? Its almost like some members have a sick obsession with her. I mean McCain and her LOST THE ELECTION!!! The conservatives have gotten over it, why havent the liberals?

Is it because her party spends more money then other parties for her clothing and makeup? Is it the way she styles her hair?

I used to be mostly a liberal until this last election. The actions of the liberals since the Democratic National Convention have totally turned me off. Some of them sound like 12 year olds in a school playground.

Sarah Palin lost, so why do people still care?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

Yeah I agree! Shouldn't that sort of rot be on BTS?
I was going to start a tread on how: Sarah Palin passed the salt at dinner-time; in anticipation of many ATS hits and lengthy discussion.
But, Joe Blow already had that thread here, back 20BC, blah, blah,blah

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I just wish she'd go away but she's still out there and the worst part is she has rabid followers! It honestly frightens me that anyone wants to hear her speak when half of her speeches make Bush look articulate.

I think it's because politics has become a reality show in the USA, none of its real (never was). I only wish Sarah Palin would get voted off the island

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They all secretly want to bonk her. Yes, even the women.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

what? sarah palin has followers? thats scary

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Yeah i'd totally agree...

She has the Hot Teacher look

That's a huge portion of it for sure... Sexy powerful woman and honestly, I think a good public example of a woman who can go places and still be a woman is needed by woman everywhere... too many woman in powerful positions are total janet renos and it's not much of an inspiration to do much with your life if your a woman i'd imagine, we could use more women in politics but when a young girls example is a horrid screatching witch like Hillary and can't see how many young girls will be inspired into politics quite frankly...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

please stop calling sarah palin sexy. i almost puked in my mouth a little.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
People are obsessed with Britney Spears too... big whup

Only the right would correlate media obsession with 'ready to serve' lol.. it's beyond ludicrous. but oh well...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why are liberals filled with unconditional HATRED for Sarah Palin?
Because Sarah generates positive energy and will probably be
the next President of the United States.
- She isn't going anywhere except the White House. -

Why is her book number 1?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

Sarah Palin is sexy, sexy,smart, and has a charisma level that is
off the chart.

Her daughters are also very attractive.
Why are liberals so ugly???

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I'm not obsessed with her, but she is the cutest darn politician I ever saw. You Betcha!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by quackers

Are we allowed to imply Bonking on this site????
Is that not Politically incorrect? ATSers shouldn't Bonk we breed/procreate.LMFAO.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Because the people supporting her keep posting threads about her, and we have to clue them in on reality, which is that she is a nobody and all she does is hurt the Republican party. Look at the last guy she endorsed, she lost the election for him and ended up sending a Dem to the Congress in a traditionally Republican district.

Sarah Palin still has her head in politics so as long as she does she's fair game, deal with it.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ex Gov. Palin is a media whore that loves the spotlight, loves the camera and loves the controversy she causes. Give her credit for playing her devotees like a cheap violin; getting them to buy her books, hang on her every word as if she really cared about them. I wouldn't be suprised if she didn't come out with a line of cheap jewelry or clothes to maximixe her profit potential. Chumps!

But as a personality, I find her fascinating as I do her followers.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by whaaa]

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Because Sarah generates positive energy and will probably be
the next President of the United States.

I've tried to clue you in on the reality of Sarah Palin but you ignore it. You are stuck in fantasy land. Have fun with it, wish I was still there.

link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian

Sarah Palin is sexy, sexy,smart, and has a charisma level that is
off the chart.

Her daughters are also very attractive.
Why are liberals so ugly???

dude your clearly brainwashed, just like all the other liberals. i feel bad for you man.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is sexy, undeniably so. So sexy, in fact, that there was an adult movie made with a lookalike that was pretty hot too.

So, she like guns, she's sexy, and she doesn't come off as too intimidating mentally. This sounds like any uneducated fantasy - the only way it could be hotter was if she admitted to bisexuality and kissed a girl in public.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   

She is sexy.
Everybody knows that.
I think you are in denial.
I think you will come around eventually.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
AS for the obsession, MSM will be your reason for this, HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Stop watching the news and you will forget about her

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Lil Drummerboy]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I like her. She's perky and entertaining and delightfully off-the-wall. Would I vote for her tomorrow? Nope, but everybody, thankfully gets to grow into their own shoes.

I enjoy politicians that make me laugh -- they're so much better than the alternative.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join