It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people still OBSESSED with sarah palin?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Because they lead boring, insignificant lives?
Because they need to hope for something?
And she qualifies as something?

Because they are undersexed and overstimulated?

Who knows, Im just guessing here. Go easy.

Or worse yet, according to my conservative friends,
because she's one of us? Yaah, you betcha.
No wonder..... Darn it.

Maybe they are just clueless about who really pulls the strings?
Anyone with loved ones can be ultimately controlled...ah heck.
Watch "Empire of the City".
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

Sorry, nice backtracking attempt, but you said "Liberals are all jealous because all they have on their side is that ball busting school marm, Hillary Clinton.".

I was simply pointing out that the "Hollywood elite" being mostly "liberals" pretty much shatters that over-generalized statement, and questions like...

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Why are liberals ugly?

...as well.

Personally, as an independant, I couldn't care less. I vote with the head on my neck (instead of the one in my pants).

She seems "pleasant", might even be fun to hang out with, but there's no way I'd ever vote for her for public office; however, if this thread is only about the superficial... I'd honestly only rate Palin at a 6.5/10. She's not ugly, but all of the frothing at the mouth, and panting is quite a bit over-the-top.

[edit on 11/16/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Remember when ATS didn't suck with all these god forsaken political (propaganda) debates? I am honestly so sick of all this retardedness about Obama and Palin. I wish all of this didn't drive off the majority of quality users and that the IQ didn't plummet on here. But I guess it's generating hits and selling ad revenue... much more than when this site was about actual intelligent conversation, conspiracies, and the paranormal.

People obsess over Palin because she's got big breasts, that really is all it's about. Palin is the symbol of American prudeishness about sex and the ignorant jesusified wal-mart 20% of this country. Read this thread, it's not about her politics is it? It's about her being bangable and that she "angers the libs". I really doubt any of her supporters could do more than a paragraph or two about her politics without conjuring things out of thin air or saying "Obama." And people wonder why this country is falling apart.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The first kiss -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e04116ec24d7.jpg[/atsimg]

Waiting for everyone to leave the party so they can hook-up -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c5e64adf7199.jpg[/atsimg]

Pelosi, the morning after -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/728eb7c8bd56.jpg[/atsimg]

Obama the morning after -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4712d9b878f7.jpg[/atsimg]

My god San Francisco, what were you thinking!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
reply to post by Eurisko2012

you want to know the real reason sarah wrote a book? so she can take your MONEY and use it to buy some lipstick.

I'm glad you brought that up.
Now that Sarah has $$$ Millions in the bank, she can buy some
really nice dresses and shoes.
We won't hear the ridiculous whining about her clothes.
I hope she moves to Newport Beach, California.
Plenty of Republicans over here.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuriousSkeptic
I really doubt any of her supporters could do more than a paragraph or two about her politics without conjuring things out of thin air or saying "Obama."

Switch "Obama" with "Pelosi", and I'd be hard pressed to find a post with more raw truth packed into it over the last 10 months, and I'm talking about your whole post (not just the quoted sentence).

[edit on 11/16/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

My point exactly. It's going to get worse before it gets better. Hopefully though I'll be in Canada laughing at you people before then.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
While not the sharpest tool in the shed, I must admit that Palin is hot.
Beautiful face and a bangin' body, and her daughter Bristol eww wee, lets just say that if I were Levi Johnston(idiot) I wouldnt of left her!!

But looks aside, I dont think I would vote for her if she happened to run in 2010!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CuriousSkeptic

Perfect!
It really does cheapn' things dont it?

I really doubt any of her supporters could do more than a paragraph or two about her politics without conjuring things out of thin air or saying "Obama."

They can post some scary pictures, thats for sure!

Amazing on a thread about her, how many pictures there are,
of, not her!

About time for an obama thread now, its like a friggin' board game!
Or maybe its like a game show, for thats all we know!

Meanwhile the string pullers pull their strings.....

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Who's obsessed with Sarah Palin? Not I. I think it's quite an exaggeration to claim that the "liberals" are all obsessed with her, while the conservatives have gotten over it. Most people actually aren't all that concerned with Palin.

Now, this woman has some notoriety. She made a fairly poor presentation during the campaign, but had the virtue of being a woman running for the job of vice president. That in itself is remarkable. It's only happened once before. After the campaign, she quit her job as governor of Alaska, which is a highly unusual step. That became newsworthy. Not many governors step down during their terms, unless they're being indicted or something (as our esteemed Governor Blagojevic did here in Illinois. Oh, actually he was kicked out. Never mind...).

Palin wrote a book that, from what I hear, takes some shots at the McCain campaign. Sounds like Palin may have gotten some poor treatment there, though I haven't read the book.

And now she's on Oprah.

What's the big deal? Palin isn't hiding from publicity, that's for sure. She's actively seeking - and getting - it. Maybe she has some presidential aspirations, maybe she's up to something else. Who knows? But she's doing everything she can to remain in the public eye, and the media are helping her do it.

So sure, Palin is making the rounds, keeping her name in the news, promoting her book and all that good stuff. It's hardly an "obsession". It's called public relations.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Seriously!

It amazes me how people can post things like...

I see the obsession coming more from those who hate her than those who like her. *shrug*

...when there's stuff like this flying around...

Originally posted by HotSauce
Yeah Sarah is so super sexy. She is like that teacher that you WANT her to give you detention just so you can check out the junk in the trunk as she cleans the chalkboard. But she isnt just a pretty face, but also a brilliant political tactician.

Just think how great it would be if she was President. Wouldn't it just make the world brighter if she started every mornng with a pleasant and comforting address to the nation.

Now that's obsession.

From the looks of things, it won't be long till American elections are held online. Watch out Diebold (Premier Election Solutions), looks like you may have some voting software competition!

[edit on 11/17/09 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by redmage

Thank you for that!
Unfortunately, we are only as good as the leaders we pick!

Too bad the ones who know nothing about politics get the
same amount of say as those who do!

And nowadays, no one gets much say!
Unless you're loaded of course!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

Do you really want that role model to be a female with the intelligence of the average household cat? Yes girls need a role model that hasn't played into the whole mans world and become more manly than the men but you shouldn't support simply anyones.

Palin is a truly stupid woman and as she is in a position of power that makes her very dangerous.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoyalCanadian
reply to post by mopusvindictus

please stop calling sarah palin sexy. i almost puked in my mouth a little.

I would bang her

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Let's not forget the Palin supporters in here consider themselves 'devout christians' and go to church every Sunday.. and all that hohaa.. Yet here they are sliming several of our public servants because they are "ugly".. well.. I'm sure Jesus would be proud. I am also sure that some ignorant armchair warriors posting on ATS are likely not the image of Greek Gods themselves. I'm thinking single wide trailer, stench from dirty diapers all over the floor, 350lbs, horrible BO.. but yeah Pelosi & Clinton they be's uglah!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Welcome to the world of photoshopped images?

You realize that's a fake, don't you?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
If I had my chance with a night with Palin, yes I would take it. But the whole time I would be thinking "Man this woman is sooooo dumb!" Wouldn't be the first time I thought that either.

If I had my chance to vote for Palin for POTUS, then I would think "Man this woman is sooooo dumb!" And quickly vote for the independent on the ballot.

If I subscribed to a religion, such as Christianity, and someone asked why I liked Palin, and I said "Because she's sexy!" Then I would begin preparing myself for hell, since she's married and "you shall not covet your neighbor’s wife".

Throughout this whole thread all I keep seeing is "She's sexy!" and that blows my mind. If thats all you can say then please go commit a felony so we don't have to worry about you voting in the future.

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
We will probably get hit again by terrorists and Obama
will take the political hit.
Sarah Palin will win by a landslide.

Well I pray to god that Sarah doesn't win since its gonna take a terrorist attack to do it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I really can't believe people say things like that, like they want us to be attacked so that in they're little world they can feel "right" and say "See! I told you so!"

If a terrorist attack does happen (god forbid) I hope all those with that line of thinking are at ground zero.

To be against a POTUS's policies is one thing, but to wish attacks against our country is way, way, way over the line.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
How's your eyesight ?

..... she is serious eye candy !

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RoyalCanadian

She is kinda hot.

Does that count? I'm Australian and couldn't care less really about your politics, but she does present as a fairly top cougar/milf.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join