It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Of UFOs ! awesome video 2009 USA

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Tek-Neek55

"Alright I'll get you one"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Remarkable how much time is still wasted on here debating videos of what are clearly Sky Lanterns.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by JPhish
I'm very close to giving it my stamp of approval as genuine footage of anti-gravitational ships.
Why "anti-gravitational" and why "ships"?
you can call them ships too i suppose. I just wouldn't call them space ships because there is no proof they can go into outer space or that they're "interstellar".

What's in the video that makes you think that anti-gravity is used instead of buoyancy (I think it's the right word), for example?

because these alleged ships don't appear to have wings. And if that's the case, i don't see how they would be able to hover/maneuver on simply buoyancy.

And what makes you think that they are ships?

Well in my opinion . . .

Definitely not CGI,
Definitely not helicopters,
Definitely not satellites,
Definitely not chinese lanterns,
Definitely not people with flashlights,
Definitely not geese,
Definitely not planes,
Definitely not oddly shaped clouds,
Definitely not sun dogs,
Definitly not stars,
Definitly not planets,
Definitely not umbrellas,

Doesn't leave much wiggle room for other alternatives.

Only other alternative I see at this point is a VERY elaborate hoax.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Your chosen name is so far off of your actual abilities its hilarious. And actually, I do understand physics quite well. However I don't remember physics being a part of the original post that I commented against. Wasn't it you who compared the imagery of a real sighting with the superior imagination of CGI in a movie??? LOL. AHHHH that's good stuff. I still can't get over that. And now you're trying to bring physics (real science) in this discussion to back up the fact that you believe a real sighting should reflect the imaginations of a movie setting???

I think you've watched too many cartoons BRAINIAC. Oh, and your series of laughing faces was quite reflective of what I was doing when I read both of your posts.

PHYSICS??? At least you're entertaining.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Those are not lanterns. I saw these same things Saturday night, Nov. 21, 2009 fly over my home. There were somewhere around 100 to 200 over the time span we watched them (about 15 minutes). A local police officer joined us in watching them go right overhead. Here is the report I sent to MUFON. We're in Texas (East Texas). We witnessed these just 8 hours ago.

mufoncms.com...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by StarDarter]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Well in my opinion . . .

Definitely not CGI,
Definitely not helicopters,
Definitely not satellites,
Definitely not chinese lanterns,
Definitely not people with flashlights,
Definitely not geese,
Definitely not planes,
Definitely not oddly shaped clouds,
Definitely not sun dogs,
Definitly not stars,
Definitly not planets,
Definitely not umbrellas,

Doesn't leave much wiggle room for other alternatives.

But it could still be hummingbirds with LED lights attached to them, right?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I highly doubt that.

If i were to pull off a hoax like this. I would have some sort of balloon and a very lightweight yet bright light attached inside it that could flash on command.

That would take care of the no noise factor and the bright controlled flashing the UFO's exhibit.

But i have no idea how i would make mine hover in place and not move . . . wind blows and moves balloons . . .

kites maybe?

I can't figure this one out . . . obviously neither can you heliocentric; so if you aren't going to be helpful in figuring out how they pulled this off, please go elsewhere with your sarcasm.

[edit on 11/22/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
By the looks of it to me it's obvious these lights are merly "swamp gas" causing mass hallucinations. lol

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack_Oneil
By the looks of it to me it's obvious these lights are merly "swamp gas" causing mass hallucinations. lol

Your wit is astounding. You may actually be the funniest person on ATS. In fact, I am going to copy this URL, paste it in an email, and send it to the King of Hollywood, because clearly you are an under appreciated comedic genius and need to have an outlet for your hilarious personal observations.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Another outstanding ATS thread! (sarc)

I see that personal insults and mindless drivel are in attendance here. Keep up the good work fellas!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join