It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Of UFOs ! awesome video 2009 USA

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Getting angry? Is that what you accused me of? This situation makes me no angrier than swatting at a mosquito.

Your rain patch theory is ridiculous. Plain and simple. Yes, I've seen rain patches before, and probably far more of it in consideration to my geographic location verses yours. Indiana receives tons of rain, and tons of UFO activity. As we speak, it is raining here now. And your silly attempt at a LOL to deflect your stagnant situation is very humorous.

You're not bringing anything new to the table, just MORE OF THE SAME. Like I said, I wasn't there, therefore any idea that I bring to the table is conjecture. I cannot pretend to put myself in the shoes of the many who were there who experienced something that I DID NOT. And since you weren't either, your rain patch theory is about as lame as anything I've ever heard at an attempt to bring light to a situation that you cannot pretend to understand.

You see, I've actually seen UFO's out here before. In rain, sleet, snow, and broad daylight. I've been out with friends who filmed VERY REAL ANOMALIES that skeptics like yourself (who experienced nothing) tried to disavow. When someone tries to bring their know it all logic to break down a situation that they did not experience, I have to laugh at their feeble attempt to understand and explain something that is beyond their capacity and range of experience.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
And since you weren't either, your rain patch theory is about as lame as anything I've ever heard at an attempt to bring light to a situation that you cannot pretend to understand.
So you're telling me you understand how UFOs work, in-and-out? Because if not, then this statement might just be even more silly, then trying to explain to you how rain clouds travel.

You see, I've actually seen UFO's out here before. In rain, sleet, snow, and broad daylight. I've been out with friends who filmed VERY REAL ANOMALIES that skeptics like yourself (who experienced nothing) tried to disavow. When someone tries to bring their know it all logic to break down a situation that they did not experience, I have to laugh at their feeble attempt to understand and explain something that is beyond their capacity and range of experience.
I see that you keep trying to label me, as if you've known me for years, a "skeptic". Yes, I've seen a UFO before, and again, (I don't know why you keep trying to label me)I believe in ET's and UFOs. You say, I'm bringing my "know it all logic" to break down the situation? But isn't that what you are doing? You're telling EVERYBODY here, that this is a real UFO that has been caught in this video, and you're doing so, with your "know it all logic", that you seem to have. Can you please tell me what model craft this is? Also, could you tell us how this certain model craft responds to the rain, sleet, and snow. Oh, and I want exacts, because you just told me you understood. If you can't, then your opinion doesn't seem as valid as you assume it to be.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

First post that I made, page 8. Then you tried to say, "I wasn't just directed [that statement] towards you"(pg.9). Meaning: Your insults were still directed towards me, and anybody else who shared a similar opinion on these videos.

And that 'insult' would be?...

Oh, so by not contributing to this thread, you feel you have the right to try and belittle the ones who are? The fact remains, you haven't contributed to this thread in the slightest. And it's hard to say that you are even inconclusive about the video, because you haven't even shared your doubts or opinions on anything. Saying something is "inconclusive", without putting out your own opinions, isn't a contribution, it's a cop-out. If you have nothing to contribute, or think that this video shouldn't be hypothesized, due to "lack of visual evidence", then why are you here? It just sounds like you enjoy getting a rouse out of the "New-Age Nutters" and the "Noisy-Know-It-All-Disbelievers", which would seem like a troll, and ironically, is someone who doesn't contribute directly to threads, and whose goal is to make fun of other members. Again, put up or shut up. Either share your opinions on the video, or leave with no real opinion. Because, if you can't come up with your own opinion on the matter, then I don't think you need to comment on other peoples ideas, without backing them up with your own. So far, you haven't done this at all.......

Again...its inconclusive dude to lack of visual evidence, just like 'almost' every other ball of light in the sky video I've seen here. Not quite sure how to spell this out any clearer to you. And quite honestly, its not worth telling you the specifics. Your long-winded effigies don't quite inspire me to explain myself in detail. Forgive me.

I'll wait while you think of another clever response. Please do contribute to this thread...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

Again...its inconclusive dude to lack of visual evidence, just like 'almost' every other ball of light in the sky video I've seen here. Not quite sure how to spell this out any clearer to you.
You don't, because you just proved my point. You haven't contributed to this thread, and I don't know why you're even here.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You don't, because you just proved my point. You haven't contributed to this thread, and I don't know why you're even here.

You stated that if real UFO's were spotted, they would surely be flying in formation.

Let me just say thank you for your contribution to this thread, and most importantly, for representing all ET races and their flight plans.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Nope, never tried to claim that this video had a undeniable alien craft. And if you can show me where I actually said that this was "Alien," then I will simply back away and admit defeat. However, since that is not my style, I know that you won't find anything where I have hung myself. Also, I certainly am not putting any labels to it that I'm not familiar with either. Until we know for sure, it is simply...unidentified. If you believe in this stuff, great. However, I certainly cannot tell by your posts whether you believe in anything or not.

My last challenge here, is the same one I posed before. If you believe that these are Chinese lanterns, go buy a few, set them off during rain and clear weather, and see if your lanterns display any of the characteristics seen in this video. Personally, I've done this before in order to cross reference real footage with the fakes. I have never seen Chinese lanterns display these patterns before. If you can replicate this footage, then again, I will admit defeat and back away. Until then, you're arguing about something that you have an OPINION on, as opposed to arguing with demonstrable and repeatable evidence.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

You stated that if real UFO's were spotted, they would surely be flying in formation.
I never stated anything about extraterrestrials, that was just you assuming, once again. I said, it would be more logical to think that if you saw a cluster of intelligently piloted vehicles in the air, that it would most likely exhibit a flight formation of some kind. That was just one opinion on why I don't think these are intelligently controlled vehicles, as I think they're simply objects that are just floating in the air.

And you're telling me I have the reading comprehension?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by TravisT

Nope, never tried to claim that this video had a undeniable alien craft. That's not my style. But I certainly am not putting labels to it that I'm not familiar with either. Until we know for sure, it is simply...unidentified. If you believe in this stuff, great. However, I certainly cannot tell by your posts whether you believe in anything or not.
I'll agree, it is still unidentified. I think you and I can just agree to disagree about our own theories on this video.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I can agree with that. That seems fair on all sides.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I never stated anything about extraterrestrials, that was just you assuming, once again. I said, it would be more logical to think that if you saw a cluster of intelligently piloted vehicles in the air, that it would most likely exhibit a flight formation of some kind.

By your logic, then, ET's would be considered un-intelligent pilots if they were spotted flying without a formation.

FAIL.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   

By your logic, then, ET's would be considered un-intelligent pilots if they were spotted flying without a formation.

FAIL.

Are you just trying to argue for the sake of it? Are you saying you know of a species of ETs that doesn't conform to the idea of air-formation? Your argument against mine doesn't have anything solid, or show any reasoning, to back it up. I'm basing my assumption on what we know of intelligently controlled air-crafts. Could a ET travel out of formation? Sure, it could, but that doesn't lend anything towards the fact that what we are watching in this video, is intelligently controlled. If anything, it takes away from that idea.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Are you just trying to argue for the sake of it? Are you saying you know of a species of ETs that doesn't conform to the idea of air-formation? Your argument against mine doesn't have anything solid, or show any reasoning, to back it up. I'm basing my assumption on what we know of intelligently controlled air-crafts. Could a ET travel out of formation?

Apparently, you still don't understand the concept that its arrogant to assume either way that ET's would or wouldn't fly in a formation.

An assumption that they fly information (based anything on what we know about our own crafts) is a leap of logic at best.

I hope I've explained this clearly enough for you to understand.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Apparently, you still don't understand the concept that its arrogant to assume either way that ET's would or wouldn't fly in a formation.

An assumption that they fly information (based anything on what we know about our own crafts) is a leap of logic at best.

I hope I've explained this clearly enough for you to understand.
Then NOBODY in the Ufology field would be able theorize/assume anything related to crafts that we haven't ever encountered, or a species of ET's that we've never met. It's not arrogant to assume about flight formation, based on our own knowledge of the subject. Assuming that this video, or many others, is genuinely a real ET, is a BIGGER leap of logic, then already having knowledge of our current surroundings. You're basing your assumptions on faith, I'm basing mine on already established practices. And you're saying I'm arrogant?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I have never seen Chinese lanterns display these patterns before.

Could you please explain what you mean by "patterns"?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Thanks in advance.

Chinese Lanterns typically follow in the same general direction, unless of course, there is no wind or weather patterns to push them at all. When there is no wind or anything to cause turbulence, they often float off in different directions. However, they will always go out in order according to the sequencing of when they are lit. They will not move back and fourth. It is very much like releasing a balloon with a candle lit inside of it. And they all have a general flicker to them.

Here is a prime example. I apologize for the language in this video. However, take a really good look.
www.youtube.com...

You can also look up other samples of this online.

So, no need to apologize. Now after you have viewed that video, here is my explanation of what I see in the video on this thread. One of the "Chinese lanterns" moved forward and slightly quicker than the rest of them. It then sat on one location and blinked in a series of pulses, then slowly started moving in the opposite direction in which it came. The other "Chinese Lanterns" simply came to the surface from the tree lines, moved in the same general direction but kept certain distances. None of them disappeared or, "blew out" in the order in which they arrived (hence my skepticism on them being Chinese Lanterns) Only one of them seemed to blink, which makes no sense considering if it was being blown by wind. If all of these "Lanterns" were in the same general vicinity of each other, at least one or more of them would have also had been affected by the "draft" and would have responded in a similar fashion at the same time as the first. But, as you can see, there is no presence of this in the video.

So, this video is an exception to the normal behavior, or patterns, of a group of "Chinese Lanterns." Also, I doubt that the kid would filmed this would be saying "I've got this on tape" if he knew, or thought, he was filming a hoax. So, that is the reason that I don't buy the "Chinese Lantern" theory. I cannot pretend to know what they are, but, I think that I'm pretty sure on "what they're not."

However, that is just my observation of the scenario.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Thanks in advance.

Here is one more example of Chinese Lanterns

www.youtube.com...

Make your own decision

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cosby

Haha i love how most of you are trying to debunk this video. Noone knows if this is legit or not and posting weird ass theories is not going to make any more or less real.

One thing i believe is that the crowds reaction is genuine, and it makes me so happy to see that there is no fear what-so-ever.

I think were ready for disclosure! and i think it will be very soon!

x peace

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The title says "2009", the video says "US 2002". a seven year jump? lots has happend in that time-span haha.
thanks for posting

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

You're basing your assumptions on faith, I'm basing mine on already established practices. And you're saying I'm arrogant?

Let me explain this for you one more time: I never made ANY assumptions. That's the whole point.

And yes, I am saying your assumptions are arrogant... Not you personally.

And let me say YET AGAIN: Don't take things so personally.

AGAIN: I hope I've explained this clearly enough for you to understand....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I would definitely keep in mind the context of this sighting -- UFO Daze!!

www.thecontrariantraveller.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join