It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Of UFOs ! awesome video 2009 USA

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I has a question.

I've definitely seen some crazy things in the sky, that I can't explain.
But

Why would alien ships with advanced tech to navigate space/time have blinking lights on them?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Interesting. I think this is the first time I've seen you somewhat defend the true possibilities of a UFO video. The last time I saw you, you were downgrading Mike73173's video, which consequently, was featured on UFO Hunters. Evidently, they did a full analysis on several of his vids, and found that there was no faking involved whatsoever which is the reason why they chose several of them. One of them was used on the new season called "dark presence" regarding the orb phenomenon. I figured you might like to know that especially after the incredibly hard time that you gave him. Anyway, I applaud you for your stance that you have taken on this one. Maybe I will run into you again.

reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

Evolved: I was investigating Mike pretty close because he was less than forthcoming about addressing critical info. involving his claims, i.e. Men in Black visiting his house, and Black SUV's parked in his driveway. Naturally, some red flags went off there. He could've just posted his footage and let us be the judge, but he chose to take a different path and start hurling insults around. this ultimately led to a considerable ATS point reduction and an eventual banning, but I could be wrong about the banning. I feel this too, hurt his credibility. I would kindly urge you to re-read the thread and observe some of his statements.

Regarding his video, would you be so kind as to post a link (if available) so I can see what tests UFOHunters did on his video? Remember: There were hundreds of other cars on that interstate witnessing the very same thing, and not one of them reported his filmed object. And to be balanced, lets not blindly assume that just because we see a film clip of something strange on TV, that that makes it credible: even if its UFOHunters. However, I will suspend my judgment for now.

That said, I do believe we are being visited.

TravisT: I am not going to respond to your last statement, because your radar is clearly malfunctional and not yet capable of understanding the point I was trying to make. Someday, with a little insight, and personal growth you will understand.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Personally, I cannot provide that information. Not because I don't want to, I just don't have access. My interactions with him are very limited. However, I have seen the the Black SUV footage and plenty of the helicopter footage that he sent in my email some time ago, and can tell you that I don't believe that the stuff that I have seen could be faked. He provided that some time ago but would not post it online for a few reasons. Whatever malfunction you two had between each other has nothing to do with me and I personally would prefer to remain neutral. I wish you both the best, but, I can say that I personally believe that he never lied or exaggerated any of his experiences.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Looks like "lanterns" to me. Not saying they "are" but when 1000s of hoaxes out there are using them, single lights in the sky that float slowly/lowly across the horizon just can't be used to prove anything.

So...what is more likely? The 10,000th hoax created with lanterns that look identical to these? Or...this is the real deal alien crafts we ALL hope to see good images of?

Not saying they ARE NOT alien craft...just saying that if alien ships looked exactly like "blue birds", then you can't really invest much attention into every picture/recording of a blue bird being a UFO...cus really, there would always be way MORE blue birds then there would be film of real UFO-alien-craft-bluebirds.

Yknow?

If these are "not" lanterns...it will do no one any good, seeing as they behave, look and seem in every way to be lanterns.

Just my thoughts.

PS-In no way am I saying these are "without a doubt" lanterns, or that you wasted anyones time posting this. I enjoy seeing all these clips no matter what the deal turns out to be. S&F

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

I love how you bring up " it's lanterns" without pointing out the fact that one of them was flashing , which I have not seen other "Lantern" videos do....

Can anybody explain that?

can you please?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Fair enough. Do you still have the black suv footage that he emailed you? I would love to see it. I still can't fathom why he would go around claiming he was being harassed by MIB's and not post footage to prove it, but thats just me. Regardless, I respect your neutral stance.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision

TravisT: I am not going to respond to your last statement, because your radar is clearly malfunctional and not yet capable of understanding the point I was trying to make. Someday, with a little insight, and personal growth you will understand.
Then by all means, what was the point you were trying to make when you quoted me? I'm ready for a little insight in how I could have missed your clearly illustrated points.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Relax peeps
We have had exactly the same at a friends birthday party. Yes they ARE lanterns.
Here is a footage of some in the UK.
www.uk-ufo.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT
Then by all means, what was the point you were trying to make when you quoted me? I'm ready for a little insight in how I could have missed your clearly illustrated points.

If you want to derail this thread with our pesky little differences, feel free. It will be entertaining and humorous for everyone to watch. However I don't think the mods will find it funny (unfortunately).

First of all, my post wasn't just directed at you. It was directed at many, so don't get your undergarments in a bunch.

2) You came off a bit arrogant claiming that ET craft would fly in formation, if they were to appear in the night sky. its a bit of stretch, my friend. I couldn't let that one slide.

3) I stated the video was 'inconclusive' IMO, due to lack of evidence either way to prove anything. I'm not sure why this bothered you. Again. Don't take things so personally man. The real world is a lot tougher than this forum, and you'll need the skin of a rhino to succeed in it. Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
First of all, my post wasn't just directed at you. It was directed at many, so don't get your undergarments in a bunch.
Oh, my bad. When someone directly quotes me, then I take it that they're talking about my post. How could I have gotten that mixed up?

2) You came off a bit arrogant claiming that ET craft would fly in formation, if they were to appear in the night sky. its a bit of stretch, my friend. I couldn't let that one slide.
The point to that, which I said in my last sentence, is that they don't appear to be controlled intelligently. It appears that the objects are just floating in the air. If you happen to have numerous amounts of intelligently controlled objects in the sky, they normally exhibit flight patterns and formation. It's not arrogant, it's just what is normally seen by controlled aircraft.

3) I stated the video was 'inconclusive' IMO, due to lack of evidence either way to prove anything.
So you still feel the right to go off on a tangent, because of my own opinions on what I saw in the video? If the video is inconclusive, like you say(and I'll agree), then how was my opinion wrong on the subject?

I'm not sure why this bothered you. Again. Don't take things so personally man. The real world is a lot tougher than this forum, and you'll need the skin of a rhino to succeed in it. Just sayin'...
LOL. I just don't like people putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about "skeptics" nor "believers", and your post came off that way, and multiple of mods agreed with me, as well. And why are you telling me to have thick skin, when you originally went off on what I said? And as for your little tip on life, I appreciate it. I have a steady full time job, pulling in six-figures, my own house, and car. I'm doing just fine in the real word, my friend. LOL

[edit on 17-11-2009 by TravisT]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
Relax peeps
We have had exactly the same at a friends birthday party. Yes they ARE lanterns.
Here is a footage of some in the UK.
www.uk-ufo.co.uk...
But....that's impossible! They flicker, like, in a pattern and stuff. How do lanterns know when to flicker? Way to bright if you ask me. I clearly think those are highly advanced extraterrestrial vehicles.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

That was about a year ago if I'm not mistaken...I guess it could have been 8 months or so, I'm not sure. And I've cleaned out my inbox at least 5 time since then. I remember continuously trying to burn it, but for whatever reason it would not transfer. I have not talked to him in awhile, however, he may send it to me again. I will make my best efforts.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

LOL. I just don't like people putting words in my mouth. I never said anything about "skeptics"

But, what I find appalling, is that you automatically assume that since I don't think this is genuine, that I'm all of the sudden a "skeptic"

I have a steady full time job, pulling in six-figures, my own house, and car. I'm doing just fine in the real word, my friend. LOL

I'm sure many envy you. Are you done now?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Too bad. Well thanks for trying anyway. I mean that sincerely. That would have been, to my knowledge, the first time in history someone came forward with video evidence of black budget govt. 4-wheelers harassing them due to a UFO incident. Oh well...I guess one man's treasure is another man's delete bin.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm curious why after the brief 4-second tight zoom at s29-33 the rest of the long video is shot in pretty wide field.

My guess is that the strobing nav light as found on conventional aircraft was just a bit too obvious at high zoom.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I can see that you're fighting a decent war with this Travis guy. I need to go back through the threads to see what has gotten this guy so heated.

And yeah, I do apologize for the delete, and I see your point. But, I simply could not get it to burn, but believe me, I tried.

And, honestly, I'm not sure that he's the only one who has had Black Suv's follow him on record. I think they just did a whole episode on the UFO hunters about Men In Black called the "Silencers" As a matter of fact, I believe they actually caught some footage of that themselves during that episode. Check it out when you get a chance.

As a matter of fact, I looked it up for you. Enjoy
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Why is it that the people with the most "down to earth" probable reasoning about something are ignored, but the most fantastic ideas are lauded... Goes to show the mentality of the majority of people that come to this site.

You have the right to believe what you want, but i just can't easily jump to the far out there concluson that a simple boring "white light" is representation of some advanced intergalactic Alien race displaying it's technology...

Shown from the point of view of a cheap camcorder miles away...

When we send OUR let me restate that again WHEN WE SEND OUR SPACE BASED TECHNOLOGY INTO OUTER SPACE to defy gravity, EVEN IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, the Space Shuttle is a SPECTACULAR event to witness!!

Now if we need to burn hundreds of pounds of fuel in minutes to break free of the laws of gravity, imagine what type of propulsion display we'd witness that could manipulate gravity in all directions and levels of speed...

Forget white lights, i'd imagine we'd witness some fantastic light and sound shows from that type of technology... Somthing on the levels of Lightning and Thunder emitting from a moving craft burning the ozone in the sky or something, I mean scale it up a little... I mean seriously something that could play around with the sound barrier at will, I'd imagine you'd witness some tremendous displays of power, like "shock and awe" from Alpha Centari or something...

But of course this post will be ignored and passed over simply because I just didn't state...

Well it's got to be a UFO!!!! It's WHITE LIGHTS HOVERING and DRIFTING AROUND!!!

Go back and watch Close encounters of the third kind, jeez, even that had more imagination that this video displays...

Look at the Atomic Bomb on this planet, we can make that happen, and we can't even travel past Jupiter without problems...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

And, honestly, I'm not sure that he's the only one who has had Black Suv's follow him on record. I think they just did a whole episode on the UFO hunters about Men In Black called the "Silencers" As a matter of fact, I believe they actually caught some footage of that themselves during that episode. Check it out when you get a chance.

As a matter of fact, I looked it up for you. Enjoy
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 17-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

Evolved. I just got done watching the Episode you presented, thank you. However, I didn't see any of the footage of the Black SUV's that Mike allegedly took of of them in that episode. In fact, there's no real footage of any black SUV's in the Episode. thank you for sharing though. It was very entertaining, and I do enjoy any you tube video that is HQ.

As a primer to the backstory of my grilling of Mike about his alledge UFO encounter, let me just say that my inquiries w. him were very polite. In fact, if you look at the thread, you'll observe that I was very cordial with him asking questions. I stated that its anyone's right to believe his story but it was just my personal opinion that some things weren't adding up. You'd think that one persons opinion wouldn't really have such an effect. You should have seen the insults he started spewing out. It wasn't long before the Mods shut him down. If I can find a link to the thread, I will post it...

Things start getting heated HERE when Mike claimed that I emailed him some elaborate UFO story. Not only do I not have his email address, but to suggest that I contacted him really puts his credibility in question. Even the Mods proved this. When I rebuke his claims that I emailed him, thats when the insults from him trickle out...you decide...

He was later discovered to have lived at least 22 miles from Atterbury Military base, IN. which is used by all branches of the Military. A routine exercise over populated airspace would not be uncommon. I live 10 miles from Miramar AFB in San Diego, and we get flyovers on a weekly basis some as far as 25-30 miles out.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

His footage was not in that episode. I don't think they used any black SUV footage from Mike73173 to my knowledge. I just merely sent you the "silencers" episode to show that others have encountered that particular phenomenon.

They used Mike73173's UFO footage in the episode called "Dark Presence" regarding the Orb Phenomenon. Supposedly, they like much of his stuff so much that they are thinking about using other clips of his footage in future episodes. However, I have no proof of that. I just know that they've already used his stuff for the one that has already aired.

I did see the thread(s), I just decided not to comment on them. Like I said before, that situation was between you and him. As far as the email situation, if I remember correctly, he said that you contacted him through youtube which also sent a message into his email address (forgive me if I don't have everything to accurate detail) I don't really remember the mods shutting him down, but either way, the discussion could have been more constructive. My point is this, I applaud the way that you've handled the debunkers on this thread. I initially thought that you were a debunker judging by the threads that I had previously seen you on, but, obviously I was mistaken.

One other thing...I don't think you really missed too much by not seeing Mike73173's footage of the Black SUV's. There was about 30-45 minutes total of 2 Black Ford Excursions that sat in the gravel road just behind his backyard. It appears he was filming it from his house and there were about 10-15 clips compressed into 30 min. He had a tons of choppers on tape, some hovering and some circling around his home. Some of them appeared to be doing fly overs, but others were definitely fixated on his home. You hear him asking his girlfriend whether he should call the cops but his girlfriend said something like, "Don't bring anymore trouble to this house."

So, I hope that helps.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

:

One other thing...I don't think you really missed too much by not seeing Mike73173's footage of the Black SUV's. There was about 30-45 minutes total of 2 Black Ford Excursions that sat in the gravel road just behind his backyard. It appears he was filming it from his house and there were about 10-15 clips compressed into 30 min. He had a tons of choppers on tape, some hovering and some circling around his home.

]

I agree. The footage really wouldn't be that impressive to see. However, it would without a doubt lock his credibility in that he had seen something of true govt. interest.

Furthermore, a helicopter 'hovering' over Mike's house would certainly be the first piece of footage a person would post on YouTube, considering that a hovering Helicopter over a public house is anything BUT a routine fly-over exercise. When I asked him if he would post it, he slagged the footage off as being 'insignificant', and continued his unwarranted rant toward me. This just seemed like a bit of a red flag, but I could be wrong.

That said, thank you for the UFOhunters videos and staying neutral in all of this. That is exactly the type of attitude I strive to have, and urge other to have when viewing these cases.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No problem. I have a great deal of respect for you after seeing how you handled things on this thread and talking with me in a civil manner. I hope to get to see more of you on these threads soon. But, it really sucks because the quality of the threads here on ATS are dying.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join