It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Of UFOs ! awesome video 2009 USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+58 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
What do you guys think of this....? Chinese lanterns?

This is a really extraordinary videoclip, enjoy.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Great video...

The crowd factor and their excitement seals the deal this is legit for me.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Looks like "lanterns" to me. Not saying they "are" but when 1000s of hoaxes out there are using them, single lights in the sky that float slowly/lowly across the horizon just can't be used to prove anything.

So...what is more likely? The 10,000th hoax created with lanterns that look identical to these? Or...this is the real deal alien crafts we ALL hope to see good images of?

Not saying they ARE NOT alien craft...just saying that if alien ships looked exactly like "blue birds", then you can't really invest much attention into every picture/recording of a blue bird being a UFO...cus really, there would always be way MORE blue birds then there would be film of real UFO-alien-craft-bluebirds.

Yknow?

If these are "not" lanterns...it will do no one any good, seeing as they behave, look and seem in every way to be lanterns.

Just my thoughts.

PS-In no way am I saying these are "without a doubt" lanterns, or that you wasted anyones time posting this. I enjoy seeing all these clips no matter what the deal turns out to be. S&F

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Mr Mask]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hi,
whatever it is, the reaction from the crowd is just beautiful.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

No I dont see any comparison with Chinese Lantarns.

It looks quite genuine due to the people who filmed it and the crowd but ..... it could be a trick off lights just above the night horizon .... flashlights .... who knows?

Peace!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If those are "Chinese lanterns" they must be using a large heavy duty 12 volt battery and a xenon light bulb to be as bright as they are...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If aliens ever do decide to show themselves this is exactly the kind of reaction i hope humans will give them. I half expected people to be shooting into the sky but no!!!!!!

Anyway i personally believe them to be lanterns. Last week in the UK was bonfire night where everyone sets off fireworks etc. I saw 25+ of these lanterns through the night and they looked very similar

Regardless it is still a cool video anyway

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
If those are "Chinese lanterns" they must be using a large heavy duty 12 volt battery and a xenon light bulb to be as bright as they are...

Yes, and they must have some type of timer or remote control, in order to flash in intervals.

Oh, and they withstand rain as well, so they must be water-proof.

I can see it clearly, how the whole trailer park collectively decided to stage a funny UFO hoax with these special built chinese lanterns, only to get their 15 seconds of fame on youtube.

Great acting by the kids and the dogs, I almost fell for it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
"I NEED A PONCHO DAMNIT!"

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Looks like floating lanterns and some type of strobe light set up on radio control to turn it on and off

link   
The excitement of the people in the background made me get excited too! Great video OP!

How the people reacted makes me believe that those lights are not lanterns. Whatever they are, they put quite a show!

link   
Holy freakin crap!

What an awesome video. the best one i have seen in a long time. wow.

that thing dipped, in less than a second. then stopped!

S&F!!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

They don't *have* to be alien in origin...i'd say all good,well documented ufo footage is terrestrial in origin. In any case, i'd say this video is either an unintentional hoax or intentional. I just don't get a genuine vibe to it...not very scientific but the best i can do. Not convincing to say the least.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Solomons]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

That was the most simplistic thing I've read in a week, perhaps even a month. In one sentence you discard all UFO incidents since a half century or so as "terrestrial in origin".
That's even further out there than the Condon Report, that recognize a small percentage of cases as 'unexplainable'.

What do you base that analysis on, a vibe?

[Mod Edit - replace quote with reply to tab]

[edit on 15/11/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"They finally burnt out" LOL that explains it all.

These are definately lanterns and it appears to me that the people knew they were lanterns. The strobing could easily be a flame flickering around.

The lights burn out like a lantern would, and the formation seems to get messy near the end. Maybe a wind change?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cosby

Looks pretty good but still... too far away to be any definitive proof of Alien craft if you ask me... doubt they are lanterns... not choppers or planes .... how about parachutists with lights on their parachute? Only saying this you can hover like that on a parachute... it's like you see those guys performing stunts and stuff.... maybe it's that....

but

maybe it's ufo's....

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe it is a hoax. I do not believe the people capture on film are aware it's a hoax, but some of the things that were said during the film lead me to believe that someone played a joke on them.

At 2:30 the following exchange happens...

Guy 1: "I'm from the area, I've heard about this for the longest time. I don't ever remember see anything."

Guy 2: "We saw these last year. We were here last year."

Guy 1: (Sounds like) "For World UFO Day you were here?"

Guy 2: "I haven't seen nothing for 10, 11 years.. then we came out here and we go "Oh my God.."

Guy 1: "It's almost like they are coming here to give us a show!"

I think this happened in Belleville, WI.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They seem to be lanterns or something likely(too slow and flash before dim). Not alien UFO! People seems to be acting and in the end they clap. listen 4:17 "watch the mothership" !? lool, its acting people

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

Could be either. Maybe its a hoax. Personally I have encountered extra terrestrial here in my life that had ties with the government. Crazy huh?
Not really any-ones business; but at the end of the original alien autopsy video in the credits there were 5 names without a purpose.

These names were 5 people out of the race who had been contacted by this being as coordinated with the government. I know the first one well; Brian? Yeah; then they scared Brian with the show after they had used the little guy to contact him; almost immediately after contact. Too much information.

Edit to add: Incredible little guys.. I pray the video was a fake..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Making no judgment call on this vid... but on our objectivity, I just wonder if we would know the real thing if it jumped up and bit us in the butt... if that hasn't already.

Seriously. This happens with each and every UFO image and vid that comes along. The problem is that it is fuzzy or unfocused or jumping around. Then if there is a clear shot, it is too clear.

What exactly is the standard here? What is the definition of the genuine article?

Some logic and skepticism is healthy... but I'm not sure if we aren't just so plain scared of being wrong, we don't have a snowball's chance in hell of being right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join