It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Squadron Of UFOs ! awesome video 2009 USA

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rybo666

Well, I definitely am not trying to debunk it. I think these things are displaying far different characteristics than anything conventional that we know of. I could be wrong, and claim no absolutes.

I personally thing that these are truly unidentified lights that requires a better look. Unfortunately, we'll never really know.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Awesome video. They move intelligently too!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We don't have enough data on this video to make any kind of conclusion. We don't know what kind of "camping" trip that was. We don't know what date or the location.

Those who are saying the crowd sells it for them is blind. Crowd reaction is also a tool used by street magicians to make them seem more genuine. You would be a fool to allow the crowd you sell you on this.

On the other hand, I highly doubt these are lanterns. Whoever says that they are lanterns are just plain stupid. These lights don't even resemble lantern behavior.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen
We don't have enough data on this video to make any kind of conclusion. We don't know what kind of "camping" trip that was. We don't know what date or the location.

Those who are saying the crowd sells it for them is blind. Crowd reaction is also a tool used by street magicians to make them seem more genuine. You would be a fool to allow the crowd you sell you on this.

On the other hand, I highly doubt these are lanterns. Whoever says that they are lanterns are just plain stupid. These lights don't even resemble lantern behavior.

Agreed. It is about time that someone else besides Nightvision and I came forward to debunk the idea that these are Chinese Lanterns. My challenge to those who believe that these are lanterns are to buy a few for themselves, film them, and then compare the movements of lanterns to the movements that they see in these videos. If they can come up with something that is similar, then post it to ATS so that we can all see and judge for ourselves. So far, no one wants to take me up on this challenge. They just want to continue to post their silly little opinions without doing the slightest bit of research and cross referencing. I gave you a star for that one!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Agreed. It is about time that someone else besides Nightvision and I came forward to debunk the idea that these are Chinese Lanterns. My challenge to those who believe that these are lanterns are to buy a few for themselves, film them, and then compare the movements of lanterns to the movements that they see in these videos. If they can come up with something that is similar, then post it to ATS so that we can all see and judge for ourselves. So far, no one wants to take me up on this challenge. They just want to continue to post their silly little opinions without doing the slightest bit of research and cross referencing. I gave you a star for that one!!!
Realistically, if you want to test this out with any sort of legitimacy, you also have to use the same camera that was used in the video. Different camera lenses, pick up light differently, along with quality, stability control, etc etc.....

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
It's at night -- could be anything. Why do people see a lights in the sky and immediately think "OOH, a UFO!"??

Enough with the nighttime lights already. There is NO WAY you can identify anything at night.

If you've had enough with the night time lights and feel it to be such a crock, why are you here? Let me ask that again. If this is something that you are so far beyond with your superior capabilities and key sense of discernment, "WHY ARE YOU HERE?"

Go away and let us "fools" contemplate the meaning of this video.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyjohen

You need to read a few of my posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Agreed. It is about time that someone else besides Nightvision and I came forward to debunk the idea that these are Chinese Lanterns.

I think you gave too much attention to the people that were saying that these were Chinese lanterns.

Several people said that they thought that those lights were not from Chinese lanterns, some people said that we could not really know, some people said this was "the real thing", whatever that may be.

I agree that some explanations do not really explain (I don't think someone would go to the trouble of using a radio-controlled flash-light on a balloon, for example), and, as I said on my second post, I don't think the light acts like the light from a Chinese lantern, but "debunking" the Chinese lantern theory does not help much, we are still looking at a video that only shows some lights in the sky, and even in not so clear way.

I will try to make a stabilised version of "my" brightened version of the video, maybe it would help a little to understand the movements.

PS: I still think that any apparent backward movement is the result of the movement of the camera, but I have to see the video more carefully.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
I believe it is a hoax. I do not believe the people capture on film are aware it's a hoax, but some of the things that were said during the film lead me to believe that someone played a joke on them.

At 2:30 the following exchange happens...

Guy 1: "I'm from the area, I've heard about this for the longest time. I don't ever remember see anything."

Guy 2: "We saw these last year. We were here last year."

Guy 1: (Sounds like) "For World UFO Day you were here?"

Guy 2: "I haven't seen nothing for 10, 11 years.. then we came out here and we go "Oh my God.."

Guy 1: "It's almost like they are coming here to give us a show!"

I think this happened in Belleville, WI.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by HankMcCoy]

Do we know why World UFO Day is held at that location?

Which came first, the sightings or the event?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence
reply to post by Heliocentric

Could be either. Maybe its a hoax. Personally I have encountered extra terrestrial here in my life that had ties with the government. Crazy huh?
Not really any-ones business; but at the end of the original alien autopsy video in the credits there were 5 names without a purpose.

These names were 5 people out of the race who had been contacted by this being as coordinated with the government. I know the first one well; Brian? Yeah; then they scared Brian with the show after they had used the little guy to contact him; almost immediately after contact. Too much information.

Edit to add: Incredible little guys.. I pray the video was a fake..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by noconsequence]

hahaha Dude. That "alien autopsy" video was proven a fake years ago. THe people who faked it even admitted to faking it!! You're crazy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen

Do we know why World UFO Day is held at that location?

Which came first, the sightings or the event?

Jan. 16, 1987 was the first sighting at that location, from my understanding.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Video looks genuine to me.

Definitely not CGI,
Definitely not people with flashlights,
Definitely not helicopters,
Definitely not chinese lanterns,

I'm still slightly open to the idea that this is a professional hoax.

A hoax so good that even all the spectators were fooled.

I highly doubt the camera man and the crowd were in on it, in fact i'm almost 100% sure of it.

I'm very close to giving it my stamp of approval as genuine footage of anti-gravitational ships.

[edit on 11/21/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Check this one out from today!

Over Ft. Collins and Loveland, Colorado USA

This thing is HUGE!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Brainiac

You're hilarious. Are you kidding??? The reason why our shuttle makes such an awesome display and gratuitous amount of sound is because we're burning jet fuel which is one of the most inefficient ways of travel. LOL!!!

I would be damned disappointed if some UFO came into our atmosphere, destroying our ozone, just so that you could be impressed.

And since I doubt the extra-terrestrials are building their crafts based on the constructive imaginations of HOLLYWOOD...(I can't even believe you used that in a serious discussion) then, honestly, I think you're always going to be disappointed. Go back to sleep or watch ET some more. It's pleasant there for you.

WEAK!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
->WRONG!!! and on the flip side, thinking that Aliens can dematerialize and travel as light and reform is totally ridiculous, so go back to sleep to you... You obviously don't understand physics, or how matter must behave...
You're not going to see anything physical with the ability to travel beyond the physical limitations that we've come to understand...

Just because you have totally outrageous ideas about what you don't even know, doesn't give you any more merit...

Stating "hahah just the other day this Alien just appeared out of no where and beamed me up into his space ship and we travelled to his planet beyond the speed of light and came back" that kind of non-sense provides nothing more than fantasy...

I'm going to base my opinion on science as we understand it, which is just as good as trying to GUESS what type of science some NEVER BEFORE SEEN figment, COULD POSSIBLY use...

You can't laugh at anything not feasible or represented that makes no sense...

Now if it was common knowledge that there was a better being out there travelling around the Universe, yeah you can laugh then... Until you have that proof, you just look silly stating that we are SO primative... How do you even know that WE ARE NOT THE MOST ADVANCED RACE IN THE UNIVERSE...

exerpt;
Either way, such acceleration requires infinite energy. Going beyond the speed of light in a homogeneous space would hence require more than infinite energy, which is not generally considered to be a sensible notion.

And I pasted this in regards to the notion that the way we get into space is not effecient. Yeah burning hundreds of pounds of fuel is wasteful but it works, and we've thought about lots of other ways to get into space before and after the Space Shuttle...

And a technology with the ability to move a vehicle through atmosphere and defy all the physical barriers that we understand is going to have some dramatic reactions... Take a look at some of the meteor videos on the net for example.

Anything that can travel around and move has to have some reaction.
This is physics...

[edit on 11/21/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IntoUFOs

fix your link it doesn't work.

reply to post by Brainiac

fix your post, it doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Fix your ability to to help?

Said video (working now)

-m0r

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
I'm very close to giving it my stamp of approval as genuine footage of anti-gravitational ships.
Why "anti-gravitational" and why "ships"?

What's in the video that makes you think that anti-gravity is used instead of buoyancy (I think it's the right word), for example?

And what makes you think that they are ships?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
What's in the video that makes you think that anti-gravity is used instead of buoyancy (I think it's the right word), for example?
"Buoyancy" is a term relating to objects that can float while trying to be submerged in a fluid. I think you were wanting to use the term "lift".

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

Air is a fluid, that's why I used "buoyancy", while "lift" is generated by the objects movement.

If there's a better word I would use it, but I don't think "lift" is the right word.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TravisT

Air is a fluid, that's why I used "buoyancy", while "lift" is generated by the objects movement.

If there's a better word I would use it, but I don't think "lift" is the right word.
Ahhhh, I didn't know you were referring to LTA crafts, I thought you were trying to refer to regular planes(HTA/aerodynamic crafts). Yeah, "buoyancy" is the correct term.

My bad, I was out late, and I just woke up with no coffee yet

[edit on 21-11-2009 by TravisT]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join