It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hardly ever now waste my time here but I always try to with people like you I will not bandy I will simply say tell us in one concise list in reply to this post whatever you want to communicate that we need to know or don’t waste our time if you knew you would!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Here Lies the Words of a Truly Wise Man. I know if I were to Judge SumOne such as this, I would Let this Person be as Fortunate as Was within my Ability. Not just for Defending my Name, but for the Heart in his Words. Of course, that Is just One Man's Humble Opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Very well put. Illuminator13 is obviously a Masonic student looking to gain some ego points for seeing how many people he can "draw" into his ploy or little game of wits, energy force whatever.

I have studied the Masonic rituals and books for quite some time, personally I think it is a joke and a control issue for the Elite, sort of a farm league, where they can pull new recruits from to do the dirty work.

Sad really, if people would only do their own research into "who" they are.
This is a good place to start. She is very intelligent.

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

Here is another good site with some very good spiritual knowledge from many enlightened people, but again, the reader must use "his/her" common sense to understand "who" they are and "what" they are and how they affect one another and those around them.

www.abundanthope.net...

They need not "ask questions" of an "OP" like this, very detrimental to their own enlightenment, misleading and conterproductive. Investigation is only a small part of it, if you try and subvert the process, it doesn't work, understand that people.

Good on you theabsolutetruth for calling him out. The people here really need to do their OWN studies, no one can answer YOUR question, there is no answer, only an understanding of the question. Do your own research, comprehend what you read, believe none of it and make up your own mind to what is real. That may sound odd and it is, my father told me as a young boy to believe half of what I see and none of what I read and do my own further investigation to "know" the truth. It's all perspective and relative to you only. You can help others by discussion but can not impart YOUR wisdom on them as they percieve differently and will never understand your point of view.

That is part of "waking up". Thanks again, theabsolutetruth.

BTW, 2012 is a joke, just like Y2K, just another year, and it may be off by 30 years anyway, the calender is not accurate. Move along please, nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JacobTeDreamerIV.
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Here Lies the Words of a Truly Wise Man. I know if I were to Judge SumOne such as this, I would Let this Person be as Fortunate as Was within my Ability. Not just for Defending my Name, but for the Heart in his Words. Of course, that Is just One Man's Humble Opinion.

That is awesome, love how you capitalize some words and use acronyms for others like "SumOne", that is great. Although it would have been better to go with "1 Truly Wise Man." That is 13, 12 letters and one number. Awesome, shame no one else gets it, huh?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

That is 2 True. Though some Times I am a Lazy Childe

Then of course I need a Second Line or Two; maybe 3.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Previously it was our fellow man we looked upon for information, then as we grew we compiled all writes of interest in a library. and now we have managed, through some physical evolution of our era, compile everything virtually and the ever steadily increading rate of this information on one database. its utterly amasing.

like this, www.youtube.com...

the frog reproducing a salamander thing is pretty cool

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice
reply to post by Illuminator13

Hello Illuminator13, I've no doubt missed you and If so I regret it. In case I haven't completely missed you I would like to say thanks for attempting to make everyone find "the sorce", "the prime creator" within them selves. Its my understanding that each of us is a vibration of love and light known as a soul. We are part of the one. He is the I AM and we are part of him as the I AM NOT. I believe the big bang was when prime creator split himself apart unto the universe and each exploding grain of him left as a soul. Reality is only a concept within our brains and our physical limitations only allow us to ( see) what we can process mentally and emotionally. Knowing that we chose our incarnation befor birth with the guidence of "The Council" with preset goals and lessons and experiences for higher spiritual progression, we can only look within to hear the inner voice of our souls to know if we have achieved these goals. Perhaps earthly death could be delt with easier if we could simply have the mental capacity to transend from one density to another Knowing that time doesnt exist as we know it and even out grandchildren will be waiting to greet us in a higher spiritual plane. Its my understanding that evil exists to show us what not to want . All things having positive and negative poles. The angel of death has a sucky job but its his job and as honorable unto Prime creator as his highest level angels. I believe Lucifer himself loved God and serves in the same type of capacity. Nothing exists physically untill we see it and process that thought within our brains as all things are vibration and energy.

OK am I warm?????????

You know the feeling when you've just done something that has benifited another? Like when you've helped someone?

That feeling is the voice and with practice it will separate itself out to you and you will audibly hear it, though at first it is hard, because it is not one voice, but many many voices...like a rush of waters.

Another example is looking at a fractal or Kaleidoscope. Every point in the fractal is a voice.

It sounds like tuning in a radio, which is why you must be silent when first trying to hear it. It is always speaking to you. You just haven't differentiated yet.

A catalyst of stressing proportion upon your person will bring it out, though I recommend doing things right rather then going about it the wrong way. You want to hear it in favor of you, not in discipline. In discipline it is unrelenting.

Peace

[edit on 21-11-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
I hope to clear up some misinterpretations and misunderstandings. Alot of nonsense floating around these days, its counterproductive to why you are here.

I think I may have a link for you.

You typed "alot" above but it's actually two words, "a lot". I also noticed your post after the one I'm quoting now which has further errors. While I don't pick on people here for this, you're meant to be privileged and so one would expect educated as well. You do not seem educated. You do seem to be someone with half an education trying to sound more educated that you are and coming off like a idiot.

Read this post I found, it might help make this more believable

jollysworldofweb.posterous.com...

Good luck.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by comfortablynumb]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by comfortablynumb

Originally posted by Illuminator13
I hope to clear up some misinterpretations and misunderstandings. Alot of nonsense floating around these days, its counterproductive to why you are here.

I think I may have a link for you.

You typed "alot" above but it's actually two words, "a lot". I also noticed your post after the one I'm quoting now which has further errors. While I don't pick on people here for this, you're meant to be privileged and so one would expect educated as well. You do not seem educated. You do seem to be someone with half an education trying to sound more educated that you are and coming off like a idiot.

Read this post I found, it might help make this more believable

jollysworldofweb.posterous.com...

Good luck.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by comfortablynumb]

If you read through the posts, the op explains why there are spelling errors. They were answering as many posts as they could in the time they had. They apologized to the ones that had problems with getting caught up in the spelling errors of the post. I'm sure they extend this apology to you.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nice posting....

If anything good comes up, Ill be here learning....Otherwise save the sillyness...

This is ats....If u want to know something just ask!...

Anyways.....

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand
If you read through the posts, the op explains why there are spelling errors. They were answering as many posts as they could in the time they had. They apologized to the ones that had problems with getting caught up in the spelling errors of the post. I'm sure they extend this apology to you.

Peace

I couldn't read more than one page because it simply seemed like a poorly conceived joke that wasn't executed very well.

I also can't imagine that the OP would be typing so fast that the spell checker wouldn't work. Yeah OK people make mistakes and typos but such common things and consistently occurring suggest to me this is a hoax/joke by someone trying to make themselves feel important.

BTW, that's great, but perhaps the OP would have been better suited to write a blog using the spell check feature and get people to read his political fiction genre there.

Thanks.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by comfortablynumb]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by comfortablynumb

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Peace

I couldn't read more than one page because it simply seemed like a poorly conceived joke that wasn't executed very well.

I also can't imagine that the OP would be typing so fast that the spell checker wouldn't work. Yeah OK people make mistakes and typos but such common things and consistently occurring suggest to me this is a hoax/joke by someone trying to make themselves feel important.

BTW, that's great, but perhaps the OP would have been better suited to write a blog using the spell check feature and get people to read his political fiction genre there.

Thanks.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by comfortablynumb]

This is true comfortablynumb. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I know that I like to check typos before submitting and am quick to reedit if I catch the ones I didn't see.

To be honest, I didn't see anything posted here that one shouldn't already know. But then again, we often look right over things that are directly in our view.

We search for life, while we have life. We seek peace, when WE have peace (not all have peace). We forsake the miracles we have, for miracles that don't exist.

"The grass is always greener" some would say.

His answers were simple as Occam could razor, but that is done for a reason. In simplicity is where things are simple.

Should we want simplicity, we should be simple in our thinking. Mystery's are all around you, but you see them clearly, nothing is hidden.

Call an animal a name enough times and it will answer to it not needing to understand language.

Omnify your perspective. Grow bigger then your body, increase your boarders. See it as a child on a long summer day sees a forest of trees to climb.

Adventure.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
1) What is the most important thing I should be doing right at this moment?

2) How can I help others in the way that they need to be helped?

3) What is the single most important piece of information I should know about the future in order to make the best choices and preparations?

4) How much time do I have before a major world change takes place?

Thank you for your consideration.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHelplessnessOfRebirth

For your information: Last time I reviewed this thread, the OP stated that he will not answer anymore questions. Besides that, I think you can find all answers to your questions by just browsing previously asked questions. To make it it easier, click 'thread'-button at any Illuminator13's posts on this thread and happy browsing

-v

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
reply to post by Illuminator13

Your very terminology such as refering to other posters as ''you people'' and attempting at setting yourself as superior is proof of some sort of egotism.

Other posters have a lot of insider knowledge and I believe, in fact know, some of the areas you replied to are untruths... I didn't start a thread called '''I am omnipotent , read this and I will tell you how it really is'' and do not feel the requirement to give proof of the things I know, or furthermore provide proof to you as justification.

I have to add that the fact that you have not provided any proof at all on any of your suppositions that asking me to provide proof is utter hypocrisy.

All people at even early stages of enlightenment will know that to look inside oneself is an important part of the journey, however not all.... and anyone with an ounce of credibility above 'normal' society level will know that INTERACTION is imperitive in expanding this knowledge in fact it is the grounding for comprehension of the WHOLE, which you seem to know nothing of.

My agenda here, if there is one, is to help people deny ignorance..some people here may be vulnerable and leading them off the ledge like some sort of conspirational pied piper is something I won't sit back and watch without at least saying something.

So far all you seem to say is look inside yourself and forget the rest as it's none of your concern / business / sphere of influence....there is so much going on and so much people should know (and be wary of), outwith themselves that saying that is comparable to negative information and accusing me of being involved in some sort of controlled psychological anti information warfare is absurd and again hypocritical.......if anything, YOU should be looking within and seeing how your demeanor with regards to ego appear on this thread and the fact that if anyone is spouting disinformation on this thread it is most likely to be YOU.

As for certain posters terming you ''HE'' / ''HIM'' / ''HIS LIGHT'' etc is borderline religious and hasn't the world seen enough of false idols...Hitler is an example.

Most of the worlds ills and atrocities are from the ego of men and humanity, blinkered as ever by the media, government and such like seem to have a very short memory.

Your 'message' OP is nothing new and setting yourself for others as a 'superior bringer of light' is an illusion....the true impression you give is that of an attempt at hiding real truth.

Here's a question for you..are you a scientologist?.....you seem like you are!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

I would use the term "you people" if I wasn`t from this density. And he never did attempt at setting himself up as being "supirior". I notice that you do attempt to put someone down whos answers don`t fit into your reality.
He is telling you no more then I have tried to do with others on here. Instead of looking for for answers in books and in everything else that is around you, go look inside yourself for them, that is where your only truth is.

" Other posters have a lot of insider knowledge and I believe, in fact know, some of the areas you replied to are untruths... I didn't start a thread called '''I am omnipotent , read this and I will tell you how it really is'' and do not feel the requirement to give proof of the things I know, or furthermore provide proof to you as justification."

Wow, I read that and almost fell off of my chair. You call him a fake, yet you can`t even quote him correctly. He was right about ego`s, and how they control us, you need to take a nice long look at yours.

I didn`t see one thing he stated that wasn`t the truth. You would know that if you`d drop the ego for a while.

"My agenda here, if there is one, is to help people deny ignorance"

That`s good, but don`t try selling them yours. And when did telling others to look within for the answers leading them off a ledge?

"and anyone with an ounce of credibility above 'normal' society level will know that INTERACTION is imperitive in expanding this knowledge in fact it is the grounding for comprehension of the WHOLE, which you seem to know nothing of."

And your an expert in this field I take it. I very much doubt it, not with your ego your not.

"So far all you seem to say is look inside yourself and forget the rest as it's none of your concern / business / sphere of influence....there is so much going on and so much people should know (and be wary of"

He`s right in putting it that way. Besides, like he stated, nobody has to believe him, as he wasn`t here to sell a product, only to give information. believe him, or don`t believe him.

"outwith themselves that saying that is comparable to negative information and accusing me of being involved in some sort of controlled psychological anti information warfare is absurd and again hypocritical......."

Hey, he only called it as he saw it. Just because his information didn`t meet your requirments or fall within your own beliefs, doesn`t make him wrong.

"As for certain posters terming you ''HE'' / ''HIM'' / ''HIS LIGHT'' etc is borderline religious and hasn't the world seen enough of false idols...Hitler is an example"

Do you even understand, just how rediculous that statement is?

"Your 'message' OP is nothing new and setting yourself for others as a 'superior bringer of light' is an illusion....the true impression you give is that of an attempt at hiding real truth"

He never said that he was "superior" to anyone. Your saying it, not him. I`m sure that many of us out here never got the impression that he was hiding real truth.

"Here's a question for you..are you a scientologist?.....you seem like you are"

He doesn`t belong to any group, club or religion, he is just 'awake".

Besides, why are you still ranting at him after he has already gone? It doesn`t look good when one does that.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lo0seR
Really bummed I'm late to the party again. I so wanted to ask him about Roger J. Morneau, and what his take on Rodgers claim on what he believes is going on, and the realities of this world and who controls what.

I think if its one thing that was common for most his posts, it was to listen to your inner voice and not so much external sources. Listen to what Morneau says and take in what you think makes sense.

Perhaps everything is half truths. It seems all sources are polluted. There is lots of people looking for the truths externally but nobody ever seems to find it externally.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
People should think and talk about the message and not the messenger. Too many assumptions and beliefs are dangerous. It's important to go over the replies and read the info and between the lines, almost like a puzzle, interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   

spiritualeconomicsnow.net...

So, it dawned upon me that the Bible, like everything else in existence, has two parts to it … a duality. Again, I am reminded of the page of Rules in the game, Monopoly. If we opt to play the game, we must be prepared to suspend our beliefs about what might be “true” and be prepared to get clobbered by the Banker, not to mention clobbered by our fellow man, since the name of the game is to charge our fellow man/players. The only way to win any game is if everyone else loses.

Just before we begin to play the game, we approach the board knowing we are friends, knowing that we are more powerful than the game (not vice versa), and knowing that, when we end the game, we’ll all be friends and equal, again. However, in order to play the game properly, we must forget those three things. I suspect that those of us who opt to live in love for our fellow man and maintain our dominion over “all living things” need read no further than Genesis, chapter 1. If we opt to forget who we are, play the game of commerce, and behave in unloving, fearful, competitive ways, then, the entire remainder of the Old Testament, plus the New Testament, are the laws and rules by which the commerce game is played.

and it continues

Chapter 1 is about LOVE and the entire remainder of the Bible is LAW. “Where there is law, there is no love; where there is love, there is no law.” Moses got the 10 commandments from the LORD God, not from God the Creator, as God the Creator gave us no laws. God the Creator loved us and trusted us to treat each other lovingly and as equals because it/we knew that we are all one. We knew who we were, but we forgot.

What about those of us who realize that the game (the complete description of which is the entire Bible, after chapter one) has caused nothing but sorrow, loss of self-realization, and the relinquishing of our own personal power, love, light, and energy to those who control the game. I am not saying that the remainder of the Bible isn’t valuable text; I’m saying that it applies only to those who want struggle in their lives. The game of Monopoly is a game of struggle, war against our fellow players, and the bank never loses. If there is a win, it is an empty win, because neither the winning nor the losing, of any game, has anything to do with who we are. The Bible is a great rule book for those who insist upon playing the commerce game, believe we are separate, and choose law over love, but, for those of us who are tired of it, we must remember that the only pertinent part which applies to those of us who want to remain in love and serve our fellow man from love, is that we have “dominion over all creeping things.”

and finally, you must read the entire article to "understand" it.

Anyone reading this essay has already discovered that all who relinquish their status of “man” to that of a titled entity, e.g.: cop, teacher, judge, doctor, priest, attorney, minister, banker, CEO, etc. i.e.: those who identify with who they believe themselves to be, as opposed to who they really are – a creation of a loving consciousness – are a “creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth”, henceforth: “creeps”. The creeps, who operate within the laws given from Genesis, ch. 2 onward, are those over whom we have dominion. We must be sure to tell them, at every opportunity and in every situation.

Nuff said, end of story. That's it.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I believe the OP suffers from schizophrenia, because these claims of being a desendent of some amazing bloodline and the fact that he makes out he is a god figure, who can answer all questions, is one of the symptoms of it.

•Confusion
•Inability to make decisions
•Hallucinations
•Changes in eating or sleeping habits, energy level, or weight
•Delusions
•Nervousness
•Strange statements or behavior
•Withdrawal from friends, work, or school
•Neglect of personal hygiene
•Anger
•Indifference to the opinions of others
•A tendency to argue
•A conviction that you are better than others, or that people are out to get you

www.healthsquare.com...

•A conviction that you are better than others, or that people are out to get you

[edit on 22-11-2009 by jonnyc55]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Greetings from Scandinavia.

Although currently reading through all your replies; I wanted to attempt a few questions of my own, however have not yet gotten through all other posts - hence please excuse any repetitions of mine.

And, allow me to welcome your presence and applaud your open attitude despite the somewhat continuous lack of appreciation from fellow forum members. Even if you are not who you claim; certainly the discussions arisen in this thread will be of at least intellectual and philosophical value to any visitor.

Well, here goes. Feel of course free to ignore irrelevant questions, and to elaborate freely as to loose ends and alike:

1. The concept of free will has been a matter of some discussion in many cultures for at least centuries. When you say free will; do you mean it in a "normal"/pragmatic/prosaic sense - or rather the "will" as being a perceived consequence of more unperceived drives/thoughts/illusions/cultural norms, etc, etc?

2. In which part(s) of the world do you currently reside? (feel of course free to be specific or not at all)

3. How do you feel one can most efficiently achieve the reasons and or/goals (e.g. "to learn" or "evolve") for currently being on this planet as a human being?

4. How can one most efficiently learn and apply the laws to which you have alluded to a number of times?

5. What type of community do you reside in? (do you for example live only with people with the same mission(s)/bloodline etc)

6. Are you aware of the inside of this planetoid currently being inhabited?

7. In a book trilogy on the topic of "out of body" experiences once published, a person with qualities seemingly similar to yours once is described. He tells of living a quite solitary life, however enjoying a number of job positions, e.g. college lecturer. Does this everyday life remind you of yours - what do you fill your week with? (e.g. a regular job week)

8. If at all, how do you percieve human sexuality is currently exploited and/or misdirected in contemporary western society?

Thank you.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Loengard]

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join