It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminator13
I Wish To Light Up The Darkness That Surrounds Their Being, Supreme 1

12 words one number here also

Anyone have any insight on this?

I've heard before that it is a ritual to use 12 words and 1 number - but what kind of ritual?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It may have something to do with "Unity".

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Balance09]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Really bummed I'm late to the party again. I so wanted to ask him about Roger J. Morneau, and what his take on Rodgers claim on what he believes is going on, and the realities of this world and who controls what.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybean

Illuminator13 also has 13 characters.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nepharius

yep...

On another forum there was once a similar thread by a similar-sounding "insider" and someone asked him if he was a "being of lucifer?"

The "insider" replied that the poster had used 12 words and one number which is the beginning of a ritual and put the question back on the poster "are YOU a being of Lucifer?"

Stuck with me and now I count the words when I see one number in a sentence.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by jennybean]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jennybean
reply to post by Nepharius

yep...

On another forum there was once a similar thread by a similar-sounding "insider" and someone asked him if he was a "being of lucifer?"

The "insider" replied that the poster had used 12 words and one number which is the beginning of a ritual and put the question back on the poster "are YOU a being of Lucifer?"

Stuck with me and now I count the words when I see one number in a sentence.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by jennybean]

HAHA!
I was counting the words in YOUR sentences.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why do i have to always come late for f* sake

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Your very terminology such as refering to other posters as ''you people'' and attempting at setting yourself as superior is proof of some sort of egotism.

Other posters have a lot of insider knowledge and I believe, in fact know, some of the areas you replied to are untruths... I didn't start a thread called '''I am omnipotent , read this and I will tell you how it really is'' and do not feel the requirement to give proof of the things I know, or furthermore provide proof to you as justification.

I have to add that the fact that you have not provided any proof at all on any of your suppositions that asking me to provide proof is utter hypocrisy.

All people at even early stages of enlightenment will know that to look inside oneself is an important part of the journey, however not all.... and anyone with an ounce of credibility above 'normal' society level will know that INTERACTION is imperitive in expanding this knowledge in fact it is the grounding for comprehension of the WHOLE, which you seem to know nothing of.

My agenda here, if there is one, is to help people deny ignorance..some people here may be vulnerable and leading them off the ledge like some sort of conspirational pied piper is something I won't sit back and watch without at least saying something.

So far all you seem to say is look inside yourself and forget the rest as it's none of your concern / business / sphere of influence....there is so much going on and so much people should know (and be wary of), outwith themselves that saying that is comparable to negative information and accusing me of being involved in some sort of controlled psychological anti information warfare is absurd and again hypocritical.......if anything, YOU should be looking within and seeing how your demeanor with regards to ego appear on this thread and the fact that if anyone is spouting disinformation on this thread it is most likely to be YOU.

As for certain posters terming you ''HE'' / ''HIM'' / ''HIS LIGHT'' etc is borderline religious and hasn't the world seen enough of false idols...Hitler is an example.

Most of the worlds ills and atrocities are from the ego of men and humanity, blinkered as ever by the media, government and such like seem to have a very short memory.

Your 'message' OP is nothing new and setting yourself for others as a 'superior bringer of light' is an illusion....the true impression you give is that of an attempt at hiding real truth.

Here's a question for you..are you a scientologist?.....you seem like you are!

[edit on 20-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Hello Illuminator13, I've no doubt missed you and If so I regret it. In case I haven't completely missed you I would like to say thanks for attempting to make everyone find "the sorce", "the prime creator" within them selves. Its my understanding that each of us is a vibration of love and light known as a soul. We are part of the one. He is the I AM and we are part of him as the I AM NOT. I believe the big bang was when prime creator split himself apart unto the universe and each exploding grain of him left as a soul. Reality is only a concept within our brains and our physical limitations only allow us to ( see) what we can process mentally and emotionally. Knowing that we chose our incarnation befor birth with the guidence of "The Council" with preset goals and lessons and experiences for higher spiritual progression, we can only look within to hear the inner voice of our souls to know if we have achieved these goals. Perhaps earthly death could be delt with easier if we could simply have the mental capacity to transend from one density to another Knowing that time doesnt exist as we know it and even out grandchildren will be waiting to greet us in a higher spiritual plane. Its my understanding that evil exists to show us what not to want . All things having positive and negative poles. The angel of death has a sucky job but its his job and as honorable unto Prime creator as his highest level angels. I believe Lucifer himself loved God and serves in the same type of capacity. Nothing exists physically untill we see it and process that thought within our brains as all things are vibration and energy.

OK am I warm?????????

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Why do i have to always come late for f* sake

You and me both Cybernet, I'm sorry for you and for myself. I was hopeing to get his opinion on wether I was close to "getting the picture".

Darn Darn Darn.

Be as One, Magantice

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
I just read a thread by hidden-hand and it looks practically the same and probably the same person.

I get the feeling this person really yearns power and craves elitist status.

Anyone who knows masonic law for example would know that it's a hoax and those further up will know for certain that 'the Creator' hasn't authorised such a blatant attempt at misleading well meaning truth seekers on the path to enlightenment.

There are truths which most people know in some of these replies though unlike hidden_hand ''there will be a new currency in end of 2008 /early 2009'' prediction is being more vague.

Wonder if hidden_hand / OP still has an opinion on whether San Francisco and Damascus will still exist in 2010, which is in about 6 weeks...hidden_hand doesn't think so!

1.) I am not "Hidden Hand".

2.) That just goes to show how misguided your "feelings' are. I want neither of those things.

3.) Really? Are you a Mason? What degree? Have you no respect, why did you not capitalize Masonic Law?

4&5.) Apparently you don't "know" as much as you think you do, or you would have realized predicting the future 100% is not possible. While nobody should attempt to "predict" the future at all, if you know the true nature of this Galaxies time, it is possible to give a more or less accurate snapshot of whats going to happen, but not the exact dates. He was going off his own knowledge and maybe if he was "higher up" he could have given you the predictions you obviously were looking for and desire, but he was not.

"theabsolutetruth" your truth is far from "absolute" and your username name is not only pretty arrogant, it implys something about your true nature. You say I yearn for "Power" and crave "Elite Status", but are you really telling the truth? Maybe its "Power" and "Elite Status" that you desire, but, and I am glad for this, you are not going to achieve it.

Now I have had enough of this verbal swordsmanship and I wont be replying to any other posts from you, unless its the one about your lack of examples. Have a good day, sir.

If you aren't hidden hand then do not quote or defend hidden_hand.

You know nothing of me or my truths or my status, do not refer to them.

You object to my screen name on here which could mean many things...again your reply is not that of a being with insight let alone ability a being with your alleged (by yourself) status would show.

Nor is calling me 'sir'.

Seriously you are sooo wrong on so many levels it is laughable.

Give up playing the 'illuminated', it might well be a game you are into or something that you believe (if you do, perhaps think about reality counselling or spiritual healing) but there's no room for misleading others into your fantasy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
[edit on 20-11-2009 by blujay]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
To those that still seek answers:

I may be able to Offer Some Advice, but Only if Asked Politely. I may not Know Everything that 'HE' does, but I May have some Similar Knowledge.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by nytiger
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Words are spirit. Bind them to a tree of paper and they become your headstone. Speak them and they become your eternity. Full fill them and perfection is becoming to you.

Dude....love that, is it original, can i use it?

Friend....Love You. You can live it....might as well get max usage.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
what is their responsibility?

who gave them the responsibility?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Of Course I forgot to Mention that a Question must also be Properly Directed I would Edit my Original post, but I kinda don't know how.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
OK, so you didn't give me an answer....I know your trying to keep up. It is getting a little heated here, many think your not the real deal. Let's prove them wrong....can you give us any details that we don't already know about the whole 2012 scenario?

Ok, heres a piece of golden advice:

Do not concern yourself with 2012. As of now it is irrelavent and unimportant. You have better things to be doing, so I suggest you go figure out what they are.
Golden advice, thats rich.If I could count the times I have read you mechanical talking phonys say ignore 2012 and figure it out yourself i would be as disapointed as I am the modes haven't called HOAX on this thread yet.

What makes me wonder the most about a thread like this is all the ATS people that belive it.To each there own I guess.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

My my my,not another one,don't you child like people have better things to do then con ATSers.

Maybe I miss the point and should be working up my own scam,nawwww I kind of like my negative points,seems to put me in a different class of people,you know the ones with no ring in there nose.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

Wow, What an Extremely Rude Person. I guess you Would of Course know More about Me than I know About you. Ya know since I have The Cajones to actually fill in my Profile instead of hiding behind some Assume'd Alias. Maybe if you tried Respecting Others instead of Being such a Stubborn Ass(Mods:Animal), then your life wouldn't be so Miserable. Then again, You could have the Greatest life Ever and You still wouldn't Appreciate it.

With RESPECT,
Jacob

P.S. The ring was on my Brow, not my Nose. Of course, I did take it out and it Healed up. So I guess I have to go get it done again.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

My my my,not another one,don't you child like people have better things to do then con ATSers.

Maybe I miss the point and should be working up my own scam,nawwww I kind of like my negative points,seems to put me in a different class of people,you know the ones with no ring in there nose.

Usually a scam requires an individual some sort of "gain", off of all the suckers.
I must fail in life, because I don't see the "scam" here.

A thought provoking individual, who only requires that YOU "get out of it", what YOU want.

Huh. I guess...Color me stupid for falling for being inspired to think about how I can make me a better person and better contributor to my little piece of the world. etc. bla bla.

[edit on 21-11-2009 by Demoncreeper]

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join