It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Hello Digginapony,

Thank You for Being so Polite with your Questions and I'm usually not very easy to Annoy. Now, I certainly don't Think I can answer all of Them, but I Feel that I might b/ able to Help Answer some of Them. In All Honesty, One shouldn't be too Concerned about ME. I'm pretty Sure that MY story has been Told at least Se7en Times 2 many. Of course, IT really isn't just a Story about me. As Far as my Net Handle is concerned, I Feel that it Speaks for itself. One would just have to Know How to Listen. Maybe you are Familiar with the Works of J.K. Rowling? One of my Favorites was the Second One. It had an Interesting Character in it named Tom Riddle, but He had a twist. I Personally feel that Love Conquers all, but I'm not the the One that Has to Live with me. So in Summation, I pretty much Lost Myself after the second line. Oh well, I guess I can Find me again Later.

In'o'DazeofConfusion,

AIJacob.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Illuminator13:
You say look inside to find out what we need to do. But my duties seem many or is that just my goals not my spiritual goals?

Also, will we know when we have completed what we need to here? And if not will we be just returning to try again?

Is 'God' and us one and the same?

Anything else you can say to help us on our journey?

Glad to have read your replys

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminator13

Y'know buddy.
Whether people think you are for real or not, I can guarantee that you have inflicted some "real" thought.

For instance:
Your answers may not be satisfying at first glance for some. But when pondering what you are saying, I'm sure some people have had to look inside themselves, just to figure out what you mean.

I did. I'm pretty sure that I understand. Or have found my OWN understanding. Which I think was your ultimate goal here.

I am completely satisfied with my existence and will live as I would like to see everyone live. My purpose will be filled with confidence, even if I'm not entirely sure what my purpose is.

I may just be here to say one word, to one person that reminds them of a feeling, that makes them contact someone they haven't in a long time, and their voice saves them from drastic consequences of an action they haven't taken yet.... or something...
I may not FULLY get it this time around. But I'm sure I'm on the up and up.

Thanks very much for reminding me.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

At exactly what point did you becomes Ceasar in your mind? thats retorical
A superiorly evolved race of beings has decided that the shall shepard us into the future( Accepting that I have done enough Narcotics today to go allong with that) What criteria do your people meet that allow you that right? Thats question 1
A Student is a Student by choice, their choice, not that of the teacher. Remeber Rome fell in all it's glory because it believed it's self to be superior. Be Humble and Leave. Left Humanity find it's own ways as you must to with a child through out their life.
How many Blood types do your people have? question 2

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Oops! I got so absorbed in Helping the Chidren of Terra, that I forgot to get my own Questions in.

1) I asked about "Symbols of Power." What I mean by "Power" is the Concept in one of its Truest Forms. The Combination of Unity, Fortitude, and Strength. So, I'll restate my Question, "Can I better achieve my Goals through Common Symbols, or Symbols that have more Meaning to Myself?"

2) Are 'The Elders' aware that the First Two(2) of the Building Blocks of OUR Bony Columns are a bit Fragile and WE cannot Function Properly when those TWO(2) get damaged?

3) I did not Properly Prepare for a Third Question. So I guess I'll just ask "Did you have a Good Sleep?"

Thank you in Advance for Your much sought after Brilliance.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just want to add that I think this thread has been a success. Even if the OP turns out to be lying, his views have made many of us think more deeply about our lives and our nature.

Thank you for taking the time to create this thread, Illuminator13.

Questions:

1) I am confused by the way you have portrayed Yahweh. Is he actually allowed to make decisions that are permanent? Can the Elders alter these decisions, or is it a "once set, it is in stone" type of power?
2) Does part of the ascension process involve recognising the importance of smaller beings such as insects and pets?
3) Are we really omniscient, omnipotent beings that have wilfully created a false sense of perception that we call reality, in an effort to test the depths of our own divinity?

[edit on 19/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
On a side note to Readers of this Thread. The OP Usually prefers Discussion in an Open Forum. As Opposed to Private Communications. You know, just in case you Want to Get your Answers

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Here is a snip from the Hidden Hand thread, from a question I asked..

“You claim your family was put here to be the negative influence of the world. Is there a family [that] is asserting a positive influence on us as well? Is it up to us (humanity) to be that positive force?”

An interesting question. There is such a family (or group more accurately), but you cannot see them, and neither are you aware of their existence. They help the planet from a secret "Inner" location, by the Quality of the Energy work they engage in and project outward to you, from the Source. Yes, it is up to you to Be the Changes you wish to see, in yourself, and in the World.

Illuminator, are you part of the group that H_H speaks of? Are there many groups? (Does it even matter)? Care to elaborate on anything else he said? It seems in line with what you have been saying so far.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

In reading this thread, I have realized I no longer have any questions. My lifes right here. Like being in a treacle jar, why worry about the kitchen so much

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Much appreciated

1) For one that is in service to others, in your opinion what would be the best methods of showing otherselves what they are without using manipulation, or breaking the laws?

2) In your opinion, what are the most beneficial ways of dealing with an otherself that tries to manipulate you without diminishing positive polarity?

3) In your opinion, where is the line between following moral law vs allowing yourself to be manipulated by the system?

4) In your opinion, is it our duty to experience all that we can?

5) In your opinion, is it a better idea to pursue these goals alone or seek the help of a clairvoyent psychic, or past life regression hypnosis?

6) In your opinion, is it best to pursue these goals intellectually or to not pursue them and let it spiritually come to you naturally?

7) In your opinion, which are the best methods of acheiving light/love? Experience, meditation, contemplation, action, response to catalyst, chakra balancing, diet?

8) In your opinion, can catalyst only be negative to help positive otherselves realise what they are, what are forms of positive catalyst that helps negative polarity otherselves realise what they are as well?

Your presence is much appreciated

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ok, OP. What role do the incarnates play in the big picture?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I have to admit having been one of the biggest skeptics of this post, the op has in fact made me think about things, a lot, which can only be a good thing. I'm still not sure if it's an elaborate hoax, as it's impossible to varify who the OP is, but is a fascinating thread non the less. i look forward to this evenings session

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello Illuminator13,

Thank you for all your responses so far. I should have included this question with my others, but I will ask now in hopes you might get to it this evening.

Are you familiar with the 11:11 time prompt phenomenon and if so does it have any meaning? If so, what is the meaning for someone who experiences this regularly?

Thanks again,

jennybean

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I wouldn't Personally say that my Fellow posters are Worshiping a False Idol, but it does seem that Sum are Still a little Blinded by Your Shiny Light.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dear Illuminator13

Many thanks for your posts.

A predecessor of yours suggested against joining "secret societies", never, whatever the circumstances.

I wondered what your take on this advice is.

And do you feel like Jesus in the book of Job?

Thank you.

Edited for additional query.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by iwasasked2b1]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I was looking through the beginning of this thread, to see if I missed any questions, and I have made a grave mistake that needs to be corrected.

It would seem that I misinterpreted a question at the beginning of this discourse and there is a reason for my mistake and now I completely understand why I recieved the reaction I did a few days ago.

Here is the question and my subsequent response:

Originally posted by Illuminator13

Originally posted by InertiaZero

You say that most of the subjects here are "nonsense".

Which subjects hold merit?

All the ones that portain to "Alien Invasion", "2012 Apocalypse", "Swine Flu" and the like. Most others are completely irrelavent to your lives personally.

Now, what needs to be understood is that I am reading and answering these questions as fast as possible. When I saw this question I read what I had wrote and somehow assumed that the asker was asking me to elaborate on the subjects I believed were "nonsense". I blazed through that question and while reading the question I, in some twisted way, added the word "dont" before hold. I accept the fact that a mistake was made, and it most likely has had a negative effect on this discourse. A few members of this site have pointed that out in some of their statements, which I ignored for the fact that I know I would never knowingly give that answer to a question of that nature, because it wouldnt be true. Those who oppose that statement from the onset are wise, because if I did infact support that view, I would be a "hoax" and a "fraud". Those who have continued onward in this discourse can be sure, from my answers, that this is not the case. If I could go back and "edit" what I stated I would, and I would put this explaination there too, but I cannot. As I have said throughout my messages here, and I will state it again for certainty: Do not worry about the beforementioned topics that I stated. They are of no use to you, at this point in time, and hold no relevance to your lives personally.

Now, that said, I will answer that question again, and right:

Which subjects hold merit?

Only the ones that hold a practical value, not theoretical. If it promotes Fear, Terror, or "doom" do not promote it or even believe it. This "World" was not meant to "end" the way most are describing.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Now, I will continue to answer the questions.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Thank you Iluminator!

I have no questions!
Im grateful to understand what you are saying!
I am Present!

Happy!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
Let's say a farmer plants a crop of corn, waters it and cares for it for a season, then rips the resultant corn from the stalk and eats it. From the perspective of the corn, is the farmer a good guy or a bad guy?

Though I'll grant that I hope this is not a good analogy for our particular situation.

No it wasnt a good analogy, but is was a pretty funny concept.

First off Corn does not have a "perspective". Its sole purpose is to be used as "fuel" in the "body" of whatever eats it. While it is "conscious" to a certain degree, it is nothing like the "conscious" you, or I, experience. Think of it like this, in a modern day video game, more specifically an RPG; there are certain items in place whose sole purpose is to benefit the "Character" or "Player" of the game. Say if, while playing the said RPG, you acquire a baseball bat, and you use it on an "enemy" and it breaks in two. Does that mean the person who broke the bat is "bad"? No, because the baseball bats sole purpose was to be used in the "game" to benefit the player, so really there is no harm done here. There is a good reason why fruits and vegetables do not have Central Nervous Systems, Nerve Endings, or a Brain. While it was not happened to me personally, I am relatively sure that that being eaten "alive" is not a peaceful or pleasant occurrence, hence the reason why certain things are lacking in certain areas of their existance...and you would be surprise to know how closely our “reality” resembles modern day video games.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by InertiaZero

I wondered about the soul status of animals also. Where do they fit in?

They are "conscious" to an extent, some more than others, but arent here for the same reason you are.

They are here to act as an early Catalyst, if you want to develop your Compassion before the 4th Density. Why do you think people get so upset when the see a suffering animal? Compassion.

Now to mention, if you look beyond the prisons called "Zoo's", most are pretty awesome looking and acting.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join