It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opportunity Knocks Again

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Geladinhu
Who is the greatest personality that ever put his feet on Earth?

No individual should ever be placed above the whole.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

1. Is there an uncertain outcome for the future?

[edit on 11/16/2009 by ZeroGhost]

Ultimately, no.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Is the prime determinant in any outcome up to us? Our individual personal power?

Ultimately yes and yes.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Is this bloodline you speak of the most current planetary origins, older or alternate or augmented/engineered biology?

Depends...what planet are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Is this bloodline actually capable of exacting their desires, plans or destiny?

Yes.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Do they have sufficient ability to overtake our own species/ bloodlines largely unrecognized abilities and qualities. (Homoluminous included)

The plan is not to "overtake" anything. I hope your not tuning into that Icke guy or the Laura Knight-Jadczyk character.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Illuminator13]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

What are our best abilities to focus on in determining our futures.

Making choices.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
Why does the world seem to have got real crazy in the last decade or so?

It's always been "crazy", you just havent been around in enough time periods to notice.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
Why do you assume we're all boxed in?

I was speaking not so much in the individual sense, but generally speaking. Almost all the "World" is in the "Box" that I mentioned, some more than others. Although there are a few "awake" people around, there are far less than has been claimed.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost in the Machine

Does Obama play apart in your plans?

The same part that all the other puppets play. Its funny how alot of "Conspiracy Theorists" make the claim that the current leader is trying to "Rule the world" or is the "Anti-Christ", but when that said leaders time is up and they leave office what do they do next? They just slap the same old label on the new puppet, not aware of whats really going on. The Bloodline has been in power for thousands of years, yet it always seems to be the current Leader/Figure who is the "Bad Guy", but thats done on purpose of course...Hmmm, I think I'll give you a good hint for those of you who think the president makes all of the decisions alone, do you even know the names of the people on his cabinet?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Navigator
Can we as human beings of the planet Earth claim it as ours?

Claim whatever you like, but that won't make it true,

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
In light of your question to us, will Biden become president within the next year?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I dont want to miss out so Im going to bump up my questions, updated with things you answered.

Personally I came to many of the conclusions you and hidden hand stated in your posts. I work hard day in and day out to iron out the wrinkles of my soul. I know I have been here before and when also, my temporal connection with my soul’s history is latent.

1) For some reason I've met most people during some difficult time in their lives, and I am always compelled to help them thru, they on the other hand feel they can open up to me from the very start, and I stay around untill things are good. When I notice the person is open enough to hear, I convey the importance of contemplation and reason, on what a wonderful playground we have at our disposal and that possibilities are endless. Some hear it and some others chuckle. I fell it is right, but would like your input please, is this the main deal why we are here?

2) I am facing a dilemma now, the world is straying from reason, and a selfish attitude is the new status quo. This hurts me, day in and day out I feel like I’m being stabbed thru my 6 senses and empathy. Its also growing harder every day to avoid the poisons being pumped in our food and enviroment.
The rate of polarization is growing exponentially, and I feel a bit anxious since I want to get it right this time. What am I to do? The only solution I have come up with is to move out to the country and live off the land and contemplating natures wonders untill the harvest. But this in some way is isolation, and I wouldn’t be helping others. What is your best advice?

3) I also want to know, can one repair upon past negative actions in this lifetime? Is self judgment and repent enough? An example, every time I stole, I add to the tally X amount of lifetimes, hence im stuck in this harvest?.

4) Where does the inner voice come from?

5) Is the contrast of positive and negative polarity analogous to the brains structure, the left and right hemispheres and how they compete for dominance? Have we been designed that way?

6) Do you orchestrate positive and negative events to simply convey the meaning of choice? As some questioned the holocaust, Its my undertanding that its inception was planned, was it to display an extreme negative polarity and its consequences, or to awake certain key feelings?

7)When does the polarity "dilema" end? When we reunite with the source?

It would be great to get some answers, and again thank you very much!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It was said that no human ever starts below the third level.
1) What are the first and second levels?
2) Are all non aware humans in the same family or are many represented?
3) When we all reunite with the one what then? Start again?
4) Should I quit reading here and just work on myself?
Thank you for your answers. I know that I have to figure it out for myself but my curiosity got the best of me.
I forgot my manners, thank you!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by xizd1]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balance09
In light of your question to us, will Biden become president within the next year?

He will if Obama is assassinated, and people are planning on making attempts, but that probably isnt going to happen within the next year, if ever. And I sure hope it doesnt, he is a good hypnotist.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by YO!DAWG!
Do our souls travel from planet to planet gaining strength and knowledge until we reach our ultimate goal of ruler of the universe?

No, as far as I know of, you stay where you are to accomplish the tasks that you are here to do.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

How do we free ourselves from space time?

"Win" the "Game".

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What civilization are the ruins along the mid atlantic ridge from?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

When you die do you remember your loved ones or does it all go away?

A part of you always does, but you consciously forget when you come back (assuming you have not "beat the level").

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You said you hope it doesn't because he is a good hypnotist, what is your interest or agenda here?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join