It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist UK - Police Politicised

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

There is absolutely nothing new about this, what I find interesting is that this only gets airtime when it has nothing to do with stinking hippies, anti-globalisation/war/fascist/(etc) protesters and the like. These people have been saying it for years, why is it only now you're paying attention?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

Frankly I don't care whether it's the 'left' or the 'right' being oppressed. Are you suggesting I do? As it happens, I used to be a 'liberal lefty' and in 2001 was imprisoned at Oxford Circus for 7 hours during a May Day protest (anti-capitalism). I was extremely angry about that, let me tell you. But since then I've transcended 'left' and 'right' and witnessed the severity of fascist tactics increase.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Cm on guys what do you want,Do you want to live in a uncivilised unpoliced country?. With armed "bully boy gangs" running the show Remember theirs a war on terror going on, 7/7 Canary wharf ring any bells, Guys i grew up in a totalitarian/police state called "The Troubles" here in northern Ireland..
You do not have right to silence ,
You do not have the right to a lawyer,
Cameras every where, vehicle checkpoints/Stop and search Detention without a warrant And no jury courts (Diploc),
But despite all that we tolerated all of that because we knew it was the for the greater good, And it was worth it in the end..
I am glad the security services are on top of all this (if true OP)
I feel safer knowing the "long haired friends of Jesus" are there to protect
society and its folk..
If your attracting CID/MI5 attentions be grateful there doing there job...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I admit to no longer feeling our police are there to protect us but rather serve the elite.. Personally I feel this government is the primary cause of most of the division in our society..

Look at Purnells promise to protect minorities (although he did include women, elderly and disabled) from the worst of the recession at Labours annual, black, asian and ethnic minorities conference. link

Those words ( and words like them) create division, so what help have the Government given to anyone except the banksters? none... while the words are left to create more division in our society, words like that boost extremist parties, which in turn gives the police more power to act..

We are on a government orchestrated slippery slope to a police state

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

then i noticed a van with SIS (secret intelligence service) on the side of the van and a large sattalite dish on the roof (for all non brits this is MI5)

Sadly, SIS (MI6) do not advertise their presence on vans. Intelligence organisations are covert and British intelligence do not display their identity. SIS operates overseas too.

Agents names are classified and not made public.

So, your statement is not accurate and deliberately misleading.

www.satelliteinfo.co.uk...
i have just researched sis and it would appear that i have made an HONEST MISTAKE. the sis van i witnessed was a broadcasting van. you make it sound that i am dishonest and i wont have that. i dont proclaim to be an expert on any matter and i am just sharing my personal experience of the day in question all of which is a true account of how the day panned out. so infinite my statement is accurate and i most certainly did not mislead anyone i am however guilty of not researching the fact that the sis van was a broadcasting van and i have learned a lesson here. DONT CALL ME A LIAR

[edit on 16-11-2009 by william76]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by william76
hitler didnt kill a jew with his own dirty hands

What has Hitler got to do with the thread, hmm?

Your story is fictitious and not accurate. Agents opening their security van in broad delight, for the public to see panels? LMFAO

EDL are not the brightest bunch of people, it seems

my point is infinite, that the EDL SDL WDL IDL are actually the ones disgruntled with the FACIST government we have here in the UK and are being oppressed. i know its a bit off topic but i believe that the UK governments actions in engaging in a totaly unlawful war has given these hate preachers (islamic extremists) fuel for thier fire. i refer to hitler not in a positive manner as you would appear to suggest, i have made my feelings known on him in an earlier post. but pointed out the fact that to my LIMITED knowledge he did not kill a jew with his own hands but its a universal view that hitler was the man responsible for the holocaust. much in the same way the labour government are responsible for the deaths of over 1,000,000 INNOCENT iraqi civilians. again you challenge my honesty and integrity and even my intelligence which i find totally unacceptable. since you are the only one questioning what i wrote, given the fact it is only what i experienced on the day and the fact i did no research, which i have rectified in my earlier post maybe it is i who should be challenging your intelligence. thus said i am not going do so as it would merely portray me as being as IGNORANT as yourself and i dont wish to be seen in that light.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by william76

As stated by you my friend.......

police presence on the route was minimal. on our journey we passed 4 men with two cameras that resembled tv cameras. they were walking parralel with us down the quiet street although on the opposite side of the road. then i noticed a van with SIS (secret intelligence service) on the side of the van and a large sattalite dish on the roof (for all non brits this is MI5). the side door of the van opened and the 4 men entered at which point we could see the control panels inside.

Me thinks your paranoia has got the better of you on this my friend

Four men with cameras got into a van with a satellite dish and you assumed it was covert operation of some sort by the security services ??

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by william76
[ i who should be challenging your intelligence

Go ahead.

All my information, comes from well informed sources and individuals.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The EDL and BNP are currently at logger heads and are having major disputes with each other.

Extreme BNP members have attached themselves to the EDL movement but have been severely dealt with when found spouting racist propoganda.
This has lead to claim and counter claim, threat and counter threat.

Just what the PC brigade and TPTB want.

EDL are not racist despite how MSM etc wish to portray them.
And they willfully ignore the agitation, provocation and violent actions of the UAF and muslims.

It is both sad and predictable that this thread has taken the course it has.
If true, then we should be discussing the blatant and illegal use of Police power to discourage someone from partaking in their right to protest.

The Police and the intelligence agencies are increasingly becoming a tool for TPTB to do with as they wish.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
Cm on guys what do you want,Do you want to live in a uncivilised unpoliced country?

You can't be serious. This isn't about opposing police or the law at all. This is about opposing the misuse of police powers. Are you saying you think it's okay for the police to threaten someone with jail-time for participating in an entirely lawful protest? Are you saying it's ok for the police to come to your door based on a compltely innocent internet forum post? If so - you're pro-fascism.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

This seems like a normal "Marking your card" procedures to me, If you want to mess with the big boys you had better learn big boys rules !!
(Also a book written by mark urban)..
If you want to be an activist this comes with the turf, I cant pass judgement on these groups not being a mainlander we do not have the same party's here in Ulster.. And yes i do believe the police should not only have the powers of arrest but sentencing to.. IMO.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

And this is the book i was talking about..
A great insight into how the "DET" worked

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by foxhoundone

So you think the police should be judge, jury and executioner? Sorry my Irish friend, but that has to be the most utterly stupidest thing I have seen someone say here in the time I've been here, and there's some pretty wacky things on these forums. The police cannot even keep their own under control, why on earth would you suggest that they be given even more powers to abuse. What you suggest really is the epitome of a fascist state, and it's what you want? You are a disgrace.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhoundone
If you want to mess with the big boys you had better learn big boys rules !!

Translation: If you want to exercise your basic right to protest you had better expect to be treated like a slave

I don't get you foxhoundone. You might be okay with fascist tactics being employed against people when the cause isn't one of your own, but I'm hoping the following quote will make you rethink:

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

- Martin Niemöller

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

But, there is no evidence that MI5 or indeed special branch is monitoring the activities of EDL - both have more significant groups and individuals to watch.

Dangerous levels of paranoia are currently flowing through this thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I did not mention executions, But a nice idea

Take a look at the film blade runner Judge Dredd from 2000ad fame, It seems to me this is a logical way to go, Bearing in mind the war on terror,
There is going to be payback, for the war in iraq/stan we need to have the proper security template in place Now, If that means treading on a few "liberties" so be it..

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

There doesn't need to be any evidence. They will be being watch as a matter of standard operating procedure. The activities of any politicised group is watched, some more pro-actively than others. So the argument is not are they being watched, but to what extent. Given the invovement of far right groups, and the apparent desire to glue them to EDL, you can safely assume they are being monitored as heavily as any of the "associated groups".

Not sure I buy the whole police visit thing mind you.

reply to post by foxhoundone

This ain't the movies, you know, it's real life.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by quackers

BNP is monitored, and its members, but MI5 simply think the EDL is a splinter group of the BNP - so no need to waste resources.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I guess you have no idea of how the civil service operates in the UK (you should though). Rest assured they have been assigned a bureaucrat.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
But you get my drift don't you, There needs to be a homeland security type agency in the UK, I firmly believe there will be some sort of payback from some terrorist group and it will be a biggy, We need all the intelligence/security measures to denigh them this opportunity IMO..
If that means UK lockdown so be it !!...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join