It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fascist UK - Police Politicised

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
How exactly are the police supposed to have gleaned their IP addresses? Did these people post on a public forum? Is one of that forums admins in cahoots with the piggies? Also, I'd be calling my ISP to inquire the curcimstances of a possible breach of the data protection act, unless they have a warrent issued to them to release your details. In order for that to happen the police would need to have convinced a court that there was a high possibility of a crime being commited. It would all have a paper trail, and would not be too difficult to trace back. Unless it isn't true.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
i just got an error message when i used your link.

the story really doesn't sound to likely to me. the police tracing an IP address, turning up at the house like storm troopers and warning someone off a peaceful protest sounds incredible.

Ah, that may be because you need to sign up. In which case, this screenshot is the best I can offer (and doesn't depict the other similar accounts further down that thread).

Yes it seems incredible, and that's exactly why it's so frightening. I believe this actually happened and I believe it's essential that we start to consider such possibilities.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Police infiltration

There are some things that would point to a history of interfering in peaceful protest. I need more evidence to back up the claim in the op here, but it is possible. I won't discount it entirely out of hand.

You have to decide who you believe and what is reasonably possible on your own. No one can convince you of these things if you don't wish to take heed.

When the msm becomes an obvious propaganda piece for the powers that be we'll find ourselves reduced to citizen reports. I don't know this citizen who reported this, I couldn't speak to the claim. I can however take a notice of it.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The EDL are a Facist, terrorist organisation that use violence in their protests and are famous for idolising the Nazi's and inciting hatred; so it's hardly suprising the police don't want an illegal protest occuring.

Evidence and a news reprt explaining why the police do this againsta white supremicist terrorist group:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

BASH THE FASH!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bastion
The EDL are a Facist, terrorist organisation that use violence in their protests and are famous for idolising the Nazi's and inciting hatred; so it's hardly suprising the police don't want an illegal protest occuring.

Not to be a stick in the mud, and i DO hate correcting people, but:

The EDL are not a fascist terorrist organisation. That is nothing but slander and churned up UAF spin. They are a legal organisation that legally attend protests.

The recent violence at these marches has been caused by stone and bottle throwing UAF members and violent muslims. The UAF are supposedly united against fascism, but THEY are the one's who deny other groups the freedom of democratic protest. The UAF are dictating who can and cannot legally protest.

Despite what you may or may not know, the EDL has a multi-ethnic composition and is not affiliated with the BNP. The EDL are ONLY against hardcore Islam.... Not Islam itself, but the extremist hateful preachers who cause trouble when the soldiers come home.

If anything i'd say the UAF are closer to the BNP in their actions, the BNP don't want immigrants and the UAF don't want free speech.

The irony would be funny if it wasn't so true.

Sadly, i think the UAF, the EDL and the BNP aswell as various mosques have been infiltrated by agent-sabateours and MI5 agents who wish to provoke trouble from all sides.

As i say, sorry to correct you

www.youtube.com...

BASH THE FASH!

Bash the ignorant i say...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
To add:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are the videos that the BBC wont show.

Sadly the police wont be so heavy on this violent lot, because the police don't want to be discriminating against muslims.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by mr-lizard]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bastion

Evidence and a news reprt explaining why the police do this againsta white supremicist terrorist group:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

BASH THE FASH!

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NBLTFC

Are you for real?
Terrorists,facists,white suppremacists?
Have you bothered actually looking into the EDL?
The EDL is a multi ethnic,multi faith group that protests against militant Islam.The EDL have never used violence while on demo's but have been physically attacked by Muslims n UAF/SWP Antifa types.
You really need to get your facts right fella.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Sadly, i think the UAF, the EDL and the BNP aswell as various mosques have been infiltrated by agent-sabateours and MI5 agents who wish to provoke trouble from all sides.

I can't believe I'm helping to derail this thread (not suggesting you did mr-lizard), but I'd like to point out that you're right about agent-sabateours. A recent protest by the Welsh Defence League resulted in neo-nazis burning an anti-swastika flag - completely stupid and very uncharacteristic of the EDL as a whole. Perhaps this is where bastion gets his/her misinformation.

Anyway, back on topic...

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
this is my first post since my inrtoduction post so hello

me and a friend tried to attend what we hoped would be a peaceful protest in glasgow yesterday. i was there to show my support to the SDL.
now i will start by saying that there is a bad element which has attached itself to the various groups, (EDL, SDL, WDL and IDL) mainly football hooligans.

what i am about to explain could sound like paranoia and believe me i am questioning whether all this could be purely coincidental. as i have no real evidence to back this up its just speculation.

the first point is that to march in the UK you need a permit. the anti facist protesters were granted this permit (there was a large presence of MP's and MSP's but the SDL were refused. why i would wonder ? (maybe the politicians presence explains it) the way around this was to have a static demonstration which requires no such permit. the means of communication the SDL has with likeminded individuals is facebook and there was no time or place announced for the demonstration which seems silly if you want people to attend. the reason for this i dont know and i have heard nothing to indicate such notices were removed or that anyone was told not to post such information.
i arrived in the city centre at george square and there was no sign of the SDL protesters but a very large police presence. i had heard rumours that the protest was planned for george square, the sherrif court opposite the mosque, the mosque itself or the glasgow green around the corner from the mosque, so me and my friend started walking towards the court building. there was a police presence on every corner all the way there. once again there was no sign of a protest at the court building so we walked around the front of the mosque and as we approached i saw the police on the gate speaking into a microphone on his wrist. it was at this point i informed my friend that we were under police survellience. no protest at the mosque either so we then headed towards glasgow green where we were just in time to see the anti facist demonstration leaving glasgow green as this was the meeting point for that demonstration. we then made our way back up to george square where we were stopped by three policemen who surrounded us and demanded to know where we were going and what we were doing. we then seen the anti facist demo coming into george square which we passed and RESPECTED as these people have the same democratic right (well more apparently considering the permit scandal) as us to protest. so we decided it was time to leave and see if we could find the SDL protest. we took almost the same route as before but this time the police presence on the route was minimal. on our journey we passed 4 men with two cameras that resembled tv cameras. they were walking parralel with us down the quiet street although on the opposite side of the road. then i noticed a van with SIS (secret intelligence service) on the side of the van and a large sattalite dish on the roof (for all non brits this is MI5). the side door of the van opened and the 4 men entered at which point we could see the control panels inside.
my friend at this point logged into facebook and the SDL page but when he searched for glasgow protest he lost his connection. on friday night my wireless connection disappeared and reappeared last night when i returned home and i could not receive any phone calls on my mobile from yesterday afternoon and when i tried to switch it off last night it lit up and froze and i had to remove the battery to reset it. also the media reported there was SDL demonstrations at central station and it mentioned cowcaddens both of which seem very unlikely venues for a protest which leads me to believe they were not allowed to reach any other venues. we could not find the SDL demonstration at central station but some anti facist demonstators could despite thier arranged protest being at a different location. why ? who alerted them ?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i must point out i am not a racist and i am not a nazi. those people who do nazi salutes desecrate the memories of everyone who gave thier lives fighting facism regardless of race. before attending any demonstration i continously asked myself if it was the right thing to do as i have never demonstrated about anything before in my life. i came to the conclusion it was. i believe i now have a file opened on me but i stood up for what i believe in and didnt break any laws so i am clear in my own concience. i wanted to get a banner made with tony blair and gordon browns faces on it with the words "THE REAL FACE OF BRITISH FACISM" and stating that over 1,000,000 iraqi people have died as a result of thier actions and lies. that sums up how i feel.remember, to my limited knowledge hitler didnt kill a jew with his own dirty hands. we truly are living in a police state here in the UK but people still are blind to it.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by william76]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Cheers for posting that william76. I don't think you're overly paranoid. Did you explain over at the EDL forum that you were unable to join the protest? Seems to me they're wondering why the turnout wasn't massive. Looks like the police and UAF conspirators effectively divided the masses.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

I was in Glasgow yesterday and witnessed the group disbanding in sauchihall street. From what I saw most had drunk way too much beer, some, not all were skinheads complete with denim jackets, jeans and doctor martin boots and although intimidating to look at, they were well behaved and causing no problems.

From what I read today ( National press, Sunday Mail) the group had been ushered into a pub and there they stayed.

Respects

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

then i noticed a van with SIS (secret intelligence service) on the side of the van and a large sattalite dish on the roof

Probably stands for "Sanitary Inspection Service".SIS operate overseas,its MI5 who deal with domestic incidents.

The EDL is extreme BNP,well at least that is what the police were telling members of the public at yesterdays demo! Makes you wonder what is really going on and its an organisation I am becoming increasing weary of as it stinks of an MI5 operation to discredit the BNP in the run-up to the election.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by Polious]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Regardless of whom its directed at or why, I find this story of police action credible. It is exactly the kind of thing British police do. I know for a fact that they:
Use Social Security & Tax info to trace people, which is a violation of Human Rights under European Law;
Use illegal surveillance such as placing a listening device close to a phone so that it will pick up phone conversations without having to get prior permission from the Home Secretary;
Create illegal roadblocks to prevent protestors or party-goers from getting to a site;
Misrepresent laws & threaten to arrest for non-compliance;
Arrest people on charges that will never come to court just to lock them up for a while, often in co-ordination with private security firms &/or Council employees, to seize vehicles, property or to evict long running protest sites;
Make up fictitious 'tips' just to have a reason to stop & search protestors to find out who you are.
How do I know they're facts? Because they've all happened to me, members of my family, or close friends.
These days, if you attend a protest, chances are your name, photo & details are on file. In England, the operation is headed by a uniformed officer who wears the number 5449, but if you get stopped by his team, any paperwork will not mention him. I think he's an inspector, but its been a while & I forget...
I've also seen agent provocateurs start fights with police & later disappear through the police ranks. In fact, if you look it up, there a websites, particularly anarchist oriented, where people post pictures of known or suspected undercover operatives & exchange info on them.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I live in America. I have firearms, not guns. I can tell you if the police came to my door. They would be aloud in and their threats wouldn't be taken lightly. The only thing that would be fired back at them however is a lot of "tongue in cheek" sarcasm. Then I would go to the demonstration and be thrown in jail. No big deal that warrants the use of any weapons, wheather I have them or not. Defying both authorty and ignorance. What the hell would be your excuse, for the use of deadly force on police officers?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Polious
The EDL is extreme BNP,well at least that is what the police were telling members of the public at yesterdays demo! Makes you wonder what is really going on and its an organisation I am becoming increasing weary of as it stinks of an MI5 operation to discredit the BNP in the run-up to the election.

I can promise you the EDL have NOTHING to do with the BNP. Yes, they share supporters, but there's absolutely no official link. In fact, the two distance themselves from one another and I'm disappointed that the police spent Saturday in Glasgow propagating a huge lie. I think you're right - the establishment would like to tar the BNP with every bad EDL brush and vice versa, to discredit both organisations.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

then i noticed a van with SIS (secret intelligence service) on the side of the van and a large sattalite dish on the roof (for all non brits this is MI5)

Sadly, SIS (MI6) do not advertise their presence on vans. Intelligence organisations are covert and British intelligence do not display their identity. SIS operates overseas too.

Agents names are classified and not made public.

So, your statement is not accurate and deliberately misleading.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by william76
hitler didnt kill a jew with his own dirty hands

What has Hitler got to do with the thread, hmm?

Your story is fictitious and not accurate. Agents opening their security van in broad delight, for the public to see panels? LMFAO

EDL are not the brightest bunch of people, it seems

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Nothing new! They just get more brazen.
Remember this one:???????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join