It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing: Millitary Free America!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I don't have time to read the whole thread. With that said...

I respect all who have served, are serving, and will serve because your heart is in the right place, it's just that your soul is with the devil. (the government)

While I don't agree with the current war, I still respect you.

I had the chance to join the military, but I turned it down. No amount of adventure or money could get me to advance the elite's agenda.

Whether or not 9/11 was a bunch of terrorists or orchestrated by the elite, or both, think about this.

Roughly 3,000 innocent civilians died that day, no matter who caused it. Now we are fighting a war over in the middle east. Correct? How many innocent middle eastern civilians, women, and children have died since the start of the war? How many children are now orphan?

I'm not sure of the exact numbers on these because one can't know how accurate these websites are, but that's besides the point.

My point is: Some of our innocent civilians died, and somehow that makes it ok to start a war, and in the process KILL THEIR innocent civilians.

Hypocrite much?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by eikmun
I know of everything you've mentioned. I've read a lot about it. I want to read pentagons new map. It might be the opposite of what you believe, i find i'm in the middle on globalization.

Eikmun,
Tell me more about the Pentagon's new map. It sounds interesting. I would love to know what the Pentagon is really thinking, and not simply rely upon my own and others' speculation.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see no need for a military. After wwII people thought we wouldn't need one. I really don't think Venezuela has plans to invade. Our border patrol would stop them. The US military is just a big waste of tax dollars. They are making enemies faster and faster, endangering my freedom. There is no American that does not support the troops, we are forced to.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Remake of original post to make it more factual

Introducing: Millitary Free Iraq!!

after attempting to discuss points in the thread about how Those who have served were not heroes, and not being able to communicate due to low quantities of intelligence, I decided to open up this topic.

There are apparently quite a few extremely ignorant little kids who don't realize that the US military is made up of men and women who will kill strangers on command. They fail to condemn the atrocities of these soldiers in an effort to appear intelligent with their peers.

The terrorist military of the United States, invaded our country by counterfeiting intelligence to excuse their love of war. Now there is hunger and poverty along with many other problems...... for us. 1.5 million of us are dead. This huge country, that would also like to do the same in Venezuela strolled into our country and kill us and took our stuff, like our oil, our artifacts and art from the museums and our gold from the banks. All of it. They have raped our daughters and wives before killing them, but no matter to them, they are the "Americans". Dead is dead. Even in Mesopotamia. The land of civilizations birth. Is now covered with the dust of depleted uranium from the mighty weapons.

The kids being brought up in the USA and the other wage slave countries are really stupid? When I say stupid, I mean just a step above vegetable because thinking is a brain function not yet in their inventory. Yet this is what the American Army is made up of.

America likes war. Especially the politicians who don't have to fight but whose companies profit millions each year from it. They are an enemy that claims to be an ally. Their soldiers even like to destroy mosques when the travel to far away lands to kill other people. They don't care about the children with no home to go bed in at night because they destroyed it. Instead of praying they curse God and commit fornication and sodomy for the next 8 months to make it go by quick. Alcohol and drugs help them do that cumbersome task. They don't deserve your sympathy, these soldiers with no compassion, they have already compromised their ideals and beliefs for Americas behalf. So please try to be smart enough to know who to direct your anger at. You were somehow smart enough to type your user name and password in to get this far. Go the extra inch.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Ezzedeen]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ezzedeen

Ah yes, spoken like a true member of the Aljazera news team. Don't miss prayer time, it's coming up soon.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

I am guessing you call yourself earthdude because you wish you were on earth. I am not sure what planet you are on now though. The border patrol will stop them.

say it again, maybe I won't miss so much of it through the belly laughs. BTW, how many fighter jets does the border patrol have these days. I hear their strategic bombers are top drawer. In the utopian society you seem to reside in, do other countries have a millitary? Do they have planes and tanks and junk? Tel you what, go play one of your xbox games with a war time theme and just walk around. Don't pick up a weapon. Just smile at people. Maybe you will win their hearts.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldnslo

Wow another brainwashed slave. Bravo!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111
reply to post by Oldnslo

Wow another brainwashed slave. Bravo!

Wow, another non comment by a skull full of mush. No wonder were in so deep. Ignorance knows no depths.

I also want to apologize to the heroes I did not mention in my previous post. I served with these heroes on a daily basis for a year. Some of the ballsiest dudes ever and due much respect as their efforts and self sacrifice saved the lives of many. I am humbled by their efforts.

The Combat Medics.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
If Venezuela invaded and overthrew our goverment(fat chance, even withouta military) they would just want to give it back immediatly. We would be a drain on their economy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Tel you what, go play one of your xbox games with a war time theme and just walk around. Don't pick up a weapon. Just smile at people. Maybe you will win their hearts.

I actually did that and won the game. Everybody else killed eachother.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
first two paragraphs of opening post started with insults and then you say other's don't have enough intelligence to communicate on this topic?

wow

I stopped reading after that, i'll read the rest later when the bad taste in my mouth goes away.

but for future reference.... very bad way to start a thread

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Whoever is insisting that these soldiers are heroes are ignorant to the facts. That is like saying gangs are heroes when they defend and invade turfs. That is basically what the military is doing. They took out Saddam so he wouldn't flood the oil markets and drop the prices anymore. Result: oil profiteers wiping their butts with hundred dollar bills.

The leaders in this regime have the intention of pharmaceutical companies and oil profiteers. If you can't see that, then your blind. If you fight the war, then you either have a) No choice because you have no money, or b) You are going no where in life so military is the easy route to education.

You could face the facts of the war, or you could sit and praise how glorious the military is.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
If Venezuela invaded and overthrew our goverment(fat chance, even withouta military) they would just want to give it back immediatly. We would be a drain on their economy.

And these people are allowed to vote?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I get no valid debate here, just insults. Imagine if we had just a militia, like the way our forefathers wanted it. There are 19 counties without a true military force and nobody is invading them.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by earthdude]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by Amagnon

The US has become Nazi Germany - the SS is replaced by the CIA, Obama for Hitler - and the Third Reich by the US hegemony.

No.

If the U.S. ever starts executing people in mass quantities like the Nazis did, then you will have a valid argument.

But as long as that never happens, all you have is sensationalism.

Minus the mass genocide, Nazi Germany and the modern day United States do share something in common, along with every other nation that has ever existed on this planet - ever.

Patronage.

Troops listen to their government no matter what country they're from.

Thats why they're troops.

So by your shaky definition - every civilization that has ever had an army is the same thing as Nazi Germany. Because the army has always listend to what it was told.

Hell, even the countries that were around before Nazi Germany, were Nazi Germany.

What an enigma!

Kill people "like the nazis did".. really? that is a goofy distinction. Killed nazi style or American style, the dead know one certainty: dead is dead.

Some reports out there have over 1 million innocent Iraqi souls killed by American enforced sanctions, followed up by unprovoked violence & occupation... and now US imported DU poisoning will bring generations of suffering.. not to mention the unknown number of people tortured & murdered behind the walls of US military / CIA detention camps.

Some how unprovoked American poisoning, starving and violent mass killing of innocent souls is what?... more compassionate than the nazi way?

The nazis rounded up people and killed them, so has the USA
The nazis poisoned & starved people, so has the USA
The nazis invaded & occupied nations, so has the USA
The nazis tortured people claiming, they were following orders for the good of the fatherland, sound familiar?
The nazis had show trials, like the USA is planning

..and lets not forget, the nazis had a scroll of reasons for committing these atrocities they considered and argued were 100% legit.. just like the US govt.

The nazis were just a political party.. like the GOP and DNC. If there is any true justice in this world, 50 years from now the words "republican", "democrat" and "nazi" will be all be remembered for the amount of needless suffering and death they collectively caused.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

congratulations. I think you should provide your data to Barack Husein Obama. He would be very happy to see things along these lines. Peace on earth and good will toward men and all.

Just a little bit of advice, before you think you know what you are talking about, make sure the other side feels the same way you do. Or else they will put a 7.62mm into your skull while you are thinking of something smart to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I get no valid debate here, just insults. Imagine if we had just a militia, like the way our forefathers wanted it. There are 19 counties without a true military force and nobody is invading them.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by earthdude]

what countries are these, and how do they compare to any relevant group that exists in the air that we all share?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

perhaps you should do a bit a research and find out what the whole thing is about before you speak. It will make you seem much smarter in the future. If after you have researched the thread in question, you still feel your post is relevant, please let me know.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I proudly serve my country as an aircraft maintainer, and I've noticed a very interesting point that people are trying to make against the military. Some people tell us that we're complying with unconstitutional orders, and that we should disobey our orders. Some seem to be telling us that the military should be overthrowing our government. This raises a question. Say the military goes ahead and disobeys orders and starts arresting members of the federal government, then what?

We'll have just committed a coup against a government that was elected by its people. What then? Have a new set of elections so that people can just elect the same kinds of people they originally put in office? Do we install one of our generals as president and go on with our lives under a military dictatorship?

Because I'm really not seeing what else we could do if we all decided to disobey orders. The most underlying principle of the United States military is that at all times it is under civilian control. The day we remove elected civilian control over the military is the day that we become a military dictatorship. Who would you rather have running this country, an elected president and congress, or a general that is accountable to no one?

To all the people that tell me to disobey my orders because you disagree with American foreign policy, I say that I prefer that this country remain under civilian control. I may be an enlisted man, but I know full well that a military dictatorship is the last thing this country needs. So if you want change, do it yourself. The job of the military is to defend this nation, it's the job of the citizen to make sure that there's a nation to defend.

As for the original question of whether or not the military is made up of heroes. I'm not one, but I have the honor of working with and supporting many of them.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Jack Nicholson aka Col. Jessup in the Movie A Few Good Men said it best:

"Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls and those walls need to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lieutenant Weinberg? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and curse the Marines; you have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives and that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use then as the backbone of a life trying to defend something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest that you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to."

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER END UP BEING?

THE MAN KNEELING ON THE GROUND,
HANDCUFFED BEHIND HIS BACK, BLINDFOLDED.
OR THE GUY WITH THE GUN?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by fmcanarney]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join