It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney Spears worships Satan, welcomes New World Order

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Britney Spears Worships Satan Via Twitter

Taking a few moments away from her Circus tour in Melbourne, Britney Spears shared some of her personal religious views on Twitter just minutes ago.

Apparently she gives herself every day to Lucifer, and eagerly awaits the arrival of a New World Order, presumably headed by Satan himself. Awesome.

Who knew the star felt so strongly about the end of democracy and freedom and the installation of a bureaucratic, collectivist one-world government?

more@link

Mod Note: New External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page): MEMBERS: Do not simply post news articles in the forums without comment. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of current events, please post the first paragraph, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by TheRedneck]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I couldn't possibly care less what political or religious views the likes of Britney Spears, Sean Penn, John Travolta, Michael Moore, Mel Gibson, George Clooney, Whoopi Goldberg, Oprah, Ellen, Chuck Norris,

You get the picture.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jack Jouett

You forgot to include this part, huh..?

From source:

Of course, this is likely the work of a hacker (it's happened to Britney before, with the focal point of her faux tweets being the size of her vicious lady parts).

At least we hope so. Otherwise our girl has been possessed and is not of sound mind, which could be very bad. It would be like 2007-2008 all over again.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I followed your instructions and clicked the link. Her account was hacked.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
I followed your instructions and clicked the link. Her account was hacked.

Yeah right. So she claims... LOL

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
One should at least try to hoax in the direction of possibility.

Seriously.

Dumb spoiled celebrity speaking about something stupid - possible.

Dumb spoiled barely mentally functional celebrity speaking about World politics - unlikely. You know, unless it happens to have something to do with their hair.

Hollywood - the New French Court. With all the attendent retardedness.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry... I gotta file this one under "who cares?"

I mean, really. Brit is a fading star who is better known nowadays for her waistline than her singing. Sounds to me like a stunt.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Who the ffing cares, i think this is a stunt too. Who cares, lol.

We are a conspiracy site, why are we getting posts like this, should this not goto glossy mag forums sites or something.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Hahaha , Britney worships satan welcomes new world order..
Quite obviously the work of a hacker,(publicity stunt?) and if it weren't who really cares. Britney Spears is just another person. If I wrote a blog post stating that i welcomed the new world order , and i worship satan etc. No one would care, So why should we even care about this?

[edit on 12-11-2009 by C0NSP1R1ST]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Who the ffing cares, i think this is a stunt too. Who cares, lol.

We are a conspiracy site, why are we getting posts like this, should this not goto glossy mag forums sites or something.

I posted it because it mentions the New World Order. The title of this forum.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Oh sorry, i just seen that recently we have had so many of these threads, where supposedly music stars have said they follow satan. Thats there problem if they do, and it should be on some glossy mag site.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Oh sorry, i just seen that recently we have had so many of these threads, where supposedly music stars have said they follow satan. Thats there problem if they do, and it should be on some glossy mag site.

Oh no, apparently the story is that her Twitter account was hacked, others have suggested that it's a publicity stunt. I don't know. I thought it was pretty funny. What stars have come out saying they worship Satan?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good lord!?!

Shouldn't this be considered spam?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Spears is a fruitcase, so what you expect???!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

anyone should care becuase.....

hmm, nope, not coming up with anything.

of course, as a satanist, I do feel justified in saying kiss my ass for your lack of religious tolerance and biblical bigotry.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think I can speak for most satanists (LaVeyan) when I say: "we don't want Britny Spears(except physically maybe
, let the christians have her, Beyonce, Jay-Z and whoever else"

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
it was funny as hell;

maybe she was trying to spread awareness about the NWO

or maybe a truther was trying to spread awareness about the NWO

or she could have really posted it herself and meant what she said and then blamed it on a hacker....

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Britney is Satan.

Everything else is just a smokescreen.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Britney doesn't need to worship the devil, she's already been to hell and is back. The site was hacked. Already in the news.

posted on Nov, 13 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I wonder if they play nothing but Brittany Spears all day in hell.
That would be pure torture.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join