It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who created god/where did he come from?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Great thread! lets waste tons of time talking about pointless questions that no one can answer

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Did you know in french (I know i may get this banned but it is true) .. Le god means ... hmm.. say the word or hint at it??? ... ah, a safer word.. a vibrator that women use for pleasure. That is the slang for that. Just an interesting tid-bit.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Try not to think about it too much. Trying to understand where god came from is like one of your cells trying to understand where you came from.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Try not to think about it too much. Trying to understand where god came from is like one of your cells trying to understand where you came from.

Could not have said it better myself.

(IMO of course)It even accurately depicts the relationship that exists between ourselves and the Creator.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
From the tiniest nano particle, to atoms, to the star dust that everything is created out of, is the hand and signature of GOD. God is the divine spark, also being the all power... a sort of "utility company that drives the universe".

Everything has a beginning, and an end to its cycle. Everything is cyclical. One cycle ends, and another begins, endlessly.
Whatever is behind the creation of the creation, and of it as well, is only known to the cosmic consciousness. Man will never know. He can try to ascend to inner enlightenment, and see levels of awareness...but, he will never assume the infinite.

The image of a vengeful, hateful, spiteful, jealous wizened old gray haired and bearded white man sitting a stone throne in an ether world surrounded by lovely angels...are the mad musings of Renaissance Artists. (too much turpentine-and varnish exposure, I think )

Everything within the universe, is a microcosm of it. Humans included. Everything within, and of the universes...are all part of the whole. Including black holes, which are the recycling centers of the galaxies. Everything we are now, and will become later, will be reground and recycled as the cycle just continues on and on and on and on...

If god had a day to day form, that was to be seen through the human cornea, and then relayed to the conscious cognitive of man, the cosmos would be a good start.

You want to see the all power in action, beyond the scope of human understanding, look to the stars. You want to know feel the all power, look into your own heart. If it is pure, you will feel it humming.

Who created God? And where did he come come from? The same questions that plagued man since Plato and earlier. He had a greater mind than most here, and he didn't know either.

Why ask the unanswerable? Accept what is, and get over yourself as meaning anything. Your here for a tittle of time, then poof, your dust...recycled to something else.

Next number please...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I tend to take quantum physics, the aspect of unlimited universes birthing other universes and apply it in a spiritual sense, God came from God, just as the universe was created from another universe.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree
(IMO of course)It even accurately depicts the relationship that exists between ourselves and the Creator.

We are obviously on the same page. That is exactly how I view the relationship as well, which is why I formed my statement in the manner I did. I wouldn't mind discussing this further with you in the future.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Recently, since my spiritual awakening, I have thought of this question. I have yet to ask my spiritual guides this question or even try to figure it out... but from what I can think of right now, I have been thinking that the big bang happened (possibly) and created all the energy. And since what people refer to as "God" is just the ultimate energy source, it's possible the big bang created it all. But then comes the question, what caused the big bang... So I'm sure I'm not correct, but it's a possible theory. After reading some posts in here though I think that our imaginations and need for a so called "God" to explain certain things possibly created him or it whatever you want to call it. I don't know though, I guess I'll find out in time, or when I cross over.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Only got so much to say:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
God is God. always has been, always will be. source of all. if it is the true God of Abraham (which included the prophecy of Christ)

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

If you hold to current popular cosmology as unshakable fact *in particular the Big Bang genesis myth*. Which I certainly don't. And just out of curiousity have you somehow been beyond the bounds that have limited our race? I ask because your statements of fact lack proof in that proof for your stances are as of now IMPOSSIBLE to obtain.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phedreus

A clause without a clause. Interesting...

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think that "God" is a word for a very powerful being, however I think that what most are looking for is not actually "God" - they are looking for some kind of universal "presence" or "oneness" - something that cannot really be named.

Some say that "God" is the leader of the Draconian race.

Some say he was present when the singularity exploded, the first witness to the creation of the universe.

The singularity itself was designed by a race of highly intelligent aliens allied to the Draconians.

As a side note "Love" is the name of the Draconian emperor.
edit on 6-12-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Can anything create a God
Would he be God if someone
Or something else
Created him

God is Alpha and omega
The beginning and the end

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
God was not created.
Nothing has ever been created.
Nothing is appearing to exist.
Emptiness is forming.

posted on Dec, 6 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
DEFINITIONS

God: something that is responsible for our universe

God exists. Time is infinite.

Thats as far as Ive gotten.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluebelle

like who the hell decided to put a horn on a horse and call it a unicorn?

And who's to say it was imagined?...what if once upon a time they actually existed?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Emptiness is forming.

But before entropy sets in, tending towards nothiness - you had something

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osiris1953

We are the existential equivalent of atoms in a bacteria cell living on a dust mote riding a tornado across a wasteland. Don't get too hung up on it.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: GW8UK
Reedemer has hit the nail on the head.
God was created out of a necessity to explain the unexplainable.

God has been known since the dawn of man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join