It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care- Now(Passed)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Janky Red

I am sure you would just love that. Don't play us for fools here, it's not warranted.
2nd line

That would shake things up and put the "arrested"
in a tremendously advantages public light... If it is addressed all at once, it would be devastating PR... Like a real modern day TEA PARTY -

BTW I am actually being serious

link   

Originally posted by Tyr Sog
Any play on the date? I'm not a date follower type of guy but I feel we are linked to these numbers constantly.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by Tyr Sog]

I don't know about the date's numbers and all of that jazz, BUT, this was passed on THE VERY DAY that the 6th Night in the current Mayan calendar cycle began. Quite interesting, to me, that it played out that way.

Check out Carl Calleman or Ian Lungold for more info on that stuff. Quite interesting, indeed.

link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by Tyr Sog

My bets are that TSWHTF on monday, no doubt!

In what way?

In the way that you will just have to go to work if you have a job and find out.

Glenn Beck will be a raving madman!

People will revolt!
The country will fall apart.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
reply to post by Janky Red

Why don't you quit trolling on here. I know your "NEW", not..........

What ever got you kicked off the site last time, did not work, why don't you back off with your insults.

I'm not trolling, do what you guys like...

I suggest civil disobedience works very well and would be tremendously effective in this case.

It would be case overturned and closed in a day.

BTW I was in this thread from the beginning and have been watching Cspan for couple hours now.

I don't like the damn arresting crap myself - it won't stand if everyone disobeys, period.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Are you guys serious? Y'all really need to stop listening to Fox News and Glenn Beck. You know those people go home in their private jets and laugh at y'all. I'm from Canada. I had cancer when my daughter was born....without universal heathcare I would have either been dead or homeless. Thank God 20 years later, I'm happy and healthy. Oh and by the way, I've had the H1N1 vaccine and so has the entire school that I work at and NO side effects ...little redness and soreness the next day in the shot spot... other than that...nothin. Start either reading the CBC or BBC news. You will get a much better perspective on life. TRUST ME!

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

• Section 7201 – felony willful evasion is punishable by a fine of up to $250,000 and/or imprisonment of up to five years.

A felony will bar you your right to purchase a firearm. I hope you own one before now, before the insurance man comes.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by LordBaskettIV]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I say if this passes the Senate and gets signed by the President we order a national strike for one week. Let them get a taste of getting no payroll tax revenue off our working behinds.

I call National Strike.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by torontochick61

Socialized healthcare in America will never happen.

It will lead to the deaths of thousands of americans.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by rufusdrak
So let me get this straight.

1. I don't buy health insurance I get $15,000 fine and sent to prison for 5 years. Yay.

2. I DO get health insurance..but I MUST be vaccinated with toxic lethal vaccines. Wee.

3. I DON'T get vaccinated, therefore I am ineligible for health insurance, therefore see option #1, I go to prison. Incredible. Anyone know how much tickets to North Korea are these days? I'm thinking of moving.

Vaccination?

What vaccinations?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Look everyone calm down and take a deep breath...and stop talking revolt.

I'm really PO'd too but this has a long way to go before it becomes law.

First thing to look for on Monday is the market and how it reacts. Watch insurance stocks. If the market takes a big hit and crashes that will send a big signal to the Senate.

Next, if this thing actually becomes law then our next recourse is the courts to find it unconstitutional. If the courts hold up its contitutionality then we need work hard to vote out Berry and get the libs out of Congress and get it voted out.

Our founding fathers put a good system in place and we need to follow the system. All the fence sitters that didn't listen to what Berry said he was going to due, now have voter regret. All the hard working people that voted for him are now going to see how it's going to effect their paycheck.

We have a long way to go before we actually get anywhere near revolt stage...Unless however the dollar crashes unemployment skyrockets and things get real bad, then...all bets are off.

Phil

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
I say if this passes the Senate and gets signed by the President we order a national strike for one week. Let them get a taste of getting no payroll tax revenue off our working behinds.

I call National Strike.

We could do that, YES WE CAN<

LOL

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Philalethes

This is a line from your sig:

Definition of Justice...Sending both to trial for their crimes.

And the republicans are better? They have my best interest in mind? NONE of these goons give a rats a$$ about ANY of us. You can vote however you want, for whoever you like, every two or four years, but they are going to support their agenda regardless of which puppet holds any seat or office.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You can vote however you want, for whoever you like, every two or four years, but they are going to support their agenda regardless of which puppet holds any seat or office.

What do you propose be done about it?

Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

There are only three choices:

1. Revolt. (Unlikely considering a large portion of the population is brainwashed, fragmented, etc.)

2. Leave. (You must have an infrastructure in place to do this.)

3. Accept it.

Personally, option #2 is my first choice, but many do not have that option. However, option #3 is not an option for me and an option many may have to swallow. I will say this, voting on this madness will not change anything. We're simply repeating the insanity and fooling ourselves when we go along with this charade.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by EMPIRE

You can vote however you want, for whoever you like, every two or four years, but they are going to support their agenda regardless of which puppet holds any seat or office.

What do you propose be done about it?

Any suggestions?

I think the people should demand lobby reform and fund ALL elections with public money TODAY.

And as soon as they arrest ONE single person for non compliance, everybody descend on the jailhouse to get time served in motion. Simple as that... The spectacle would be unrivaled and as poignant as anything ever seen.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Actually there is only one.

The decriminalization and legalization of marijuana.

thats our only hope.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

I call National Strike.

National Strike? Haven't you heard the news? More than 10% of us are already on strike. ;-)

As for Obamacare... how ironic that our first black President is the one that brings back indentured servitude! That's what this is... "Work to pay your debt we say you owe us, or we send you to jail."

Well I have news for these power tripping lunatics. I'm not buying health insurance, I'm not paying a fine, and I'm not going to jail. Take that for what you will.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by jam321

There are only three choices:

1. Revolt. (Unlikely considering a large portion of the population is brainwashed, fragmented, etc.)

2. Leave. (You must have an infrastructure in place to do this.)

3. Accept it.

Personally, option #2 is my first choice, but many do not have that option. However, option #3 is not an option for me and an option many may have to swallow. I will say this, voting on this madness will not change anything. We're simply repeating the insanity and fooling ourselves when we go along with this charade.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

Come on now... You gum up the works, one wrench

4. disobey -

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
reply to post by EMPIRE

Actually there is only one.

The decriminalization and legalization of marijuana.

thats our only hope.

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by Philalethes

This is a line from your sig:

Definition of Justice...Sending both to trial for their crimes.

And the republicans are better? They have my best interest in mind? NONE of these goons give a rats a$$ about ANY of us. You can vote however you want, for whoever you like, every two or four years, but they are going to support their agenda regardless of which puppet holds any seat or office.

You are correct both parties suck...I was a repbulican and now belong to no party...First thing we need to do is to DEMAND all politcians are without a doubt qualified. By my signiture I was refering to Berry and the white supremists. I made no reference to the Republicans being better.

Unfortunately, Berry was elected (legally or not) and now we have to live with what they are doing to us until we change it. All of them are bought and paid for but on this NHC bill ONE Republican voted for it. I guarantee that if the Republicans had the majority this issue would not even be on the table.

The system is bad and will only decline further until it gets really bad. I want it overhauled as bad as the next guy and am open for realistic ideas. A revolt at this stage is not realist but voting to change it is. A third party is not the answer but at minimum is a start.

Phil

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join