It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health Care- Now(Passed)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

It means Mark of the Beast. And yes I know, normally words like "of" and "the" are not included in acronyms or abbreviations, but I often see it typed as such.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Another option: Move
I would love to live in Canada.
The Vancouver area is beautiful.
They film Smallville up there.
Also, Free Health Care!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Still not free!
Paid for with tax dollars.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Your post just made me very sad.
And its nothing about you, its the fact that people even have to be thinking that way in the first place. Really, Really sad.
Oh well, so Canada huh? Hmm.
NOOOO, We must fight this!!

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I refuse to walk away or turn my back on the people I have protected and swore an oath to before which never expires.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Lets just take our money back right now! Lets all get our money from the banks, lets all get our money from the healthcare bill, lets take back what is ours. I say we all organize a month to simply stop paying our mortgages all at the same time. If everyone stops paying at the same time they cannot foreclose on us all!

Think of how much money we will have to be able to pay for the required insurance if we didn't have to pay our mortgage? Plus, the bail out would finally roll down the hill to us, the consumers. Healthcare wouldn't matter b/c the economy would simply self destruct and self repair.

I don't want to destroy the economy, but we could simply all not pay our mortgages for say 3 months starting in February, but only if everyone did it and it was a main stream event. That is the way to demand change, lets vote with our dollars! The congress would have no choice but to react.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

That we be a lot more effective if there was an organized resistance ready to roll and take things into their own hands.... unfortunately there isn't. Every one is still in their houses watching Family Guy and drinking beer. 99% of the country still is completly unaware that the health care bill has passed. Maybe half of those people didn't even know that the vote was today.

Face it guys we're facing a government who could give a crap less about the good of the people. You'd think all the protest and outcry would have slowed them down but it hardly even caused a minor pause. They have an agenda that much is clear. How far are they going to get? What is the ultimate plan? When our American interests going to be considered? Too many questions.

link   

Originally posted by uspatriot109
I call for every working American to stop going to work if this thing goes all the way! No tax revenue to the Ba$%#&@S. We the people can still take back control of this country but we must be willing to sacrifice greatly now for our freedom. It is historic in that I would have never thought I would see this day!

Absolutely. A national strike would hit Congress where it hurts the most, in the pocketbook. I can guarantee you that if the tax dollars stopped flowing, they would definitely start listening to us. I just wish people would actually do it, but I know they won't.

link   
reply to post by uspatriot109

You think we still have time to organize?
We might. And I would sign up in a heartbeat, I have a military backround from the Marine Corps, im sure the resistance could use me.
Other than that, I guess we have to look for out for our local militias.
That may be our only chance. We cant really depend on citizens to do much.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
220 to 215 eh? A 1% margin of victory. Good luck Senate!
This thing is dead on arrival.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It still needs to get through the Senate and the President has to sign it. All we have to hope for is that the Senate makes enough changes to keep this tied up until after the 2010 elections. I have heard alot of people are upset over this bill and are planning to remove the incumbents from office. If it does pass, and I am waiting, I say we the people find a few lawyers to take it to the Supreme Court to have it struck down. Consider this, I find it immoral and illegale to write a bill that removes the right to vote and the right to bear arms for not having health insurance.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I'm not going anywhere.

Joe Lieberman will save us.
He only has to stall until November 2010.
Help is already on the way.
You should just visit Vancouver,B.C. when you get a chance.
Rainy but very pretty. It looks just like Washington state.
Evergreen trees everywhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I tend to agree. Even if it passes, I have a feeling that it is headed straight to the Supreme Court. Forcing people to buy anything would certainly seem to be unconstitutional on its face, but especially when you're forced to buy insurance simply because you're alive.

[edit on 7-11-2009 by vor78]

link   
we could all protest by not submitting tax forms this year... or ever again...and hey wed all end up in jail together... imagine prison forums ... "ConspiracyRUs Posts healthcare sucks" ... "EAPD posts yes i agree 2nd line"

sooo funny... and we would totally outnumber gang members

link   

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I havent been up north at all. I amfrom Vegas..and the farthest east I have been has been Baltimore. Im sure Canada isnice, but Iwas raised in the desert, I dont know how well Iwill do in the cold haha.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Lets all go to the doctors for crotch pain after it gets passed so they'll realize why this is fail.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I am surprised, while all this is going on people aren't keeping an eye on the dollar.

This could all heat up very quickly. I think that if this 2000+ page bill passes, it will be the final straw.

Our founding fathers fought for freedom against banks,
this one is against the healthcare system and banks, bundled with new currency for all.

Goodbye america!

link   
Even if it doesn't get the final stamp of approval America is still dead. We're living in perilous times and it's going to get worse.

link   
Health has been passed, and now all the crazyriche are pissed. So what now?

Perhaps a final message by a zombie neocon to make this nation really fall apart.

Just who would the enemy be then? Think on it before you flame.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join