It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Are some of your really suggesting that the one screen shot I was able to provide is the only angle and depiction that was ever aired. My God it's like talking to a rock. There were multiple episodes inked my multiple artists....the shot I showed is typical of an animated element, whereas the one showing is typical of a static background element. Still looking for more examples so some of you don't forget that the one I used as an example is not the only one.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

well the thread is going nowhere so when you get em post em

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to [

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a995c240e3b.jpg[/atsimg]

This is fake.

Firstly the the TV is angling away from the photographer, but the face is flat i.e. it is parallel to the photographer which indicates it is not in the screen which were curved back in 1990.

Secondly, ff you look at the face you can clearly see the rectangular outline where the face has been pasted in. The black color inside the rectangular box is darker than the rest of the TV screen.

The Photoshop dithering tool has been used to disguise the outline and blend in the dark colors immediately around both sides of the pasted box.

TIP: To the original poster there is a free drawing selection tool in Photoshop which you can use to trace around the outline of the actual face which would have served you much better here.

If you are wanting a job in special effects, don't put this on your resume.

The other black and white image is better, but taken in 1987, not in the 1970's as suggested.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Incredible, u can debunk how u want, people just dont even read you. What a bunch of beep...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Krusty the Klown

Funny, the area around the object/face is illuminated - which is contrary to the remark you make about it being darker.

This object seems to give off its own surrounding light or glow - while the TV itself is off.

Hmmmmmm - so what you say and the points you make, make no sense.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Very strange indeed, I must say that the pictures look to be of two different faces if you will. The first looks to be a person and the second well lizard alien type face. I'm not sure if it was morphing or what, but they are different faces. Id these pics are real what would it would it be a human alien ghost, also it really doesn't seem to look like a typical spirit demon, since we don't see them.
Anyway I don't think whatever was the case they would be hanging out in your tv like poltergeist. I will thank you for your post.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This reminds me of a few years ago, I barely remember it now though I was switching the tv off late at night and a similar scary image appeared very briefly then the screen went the usual blank grey.

I remember thinking it was odd at the time and was annoyed at the tv company / program makers putting something like that on the tv then I realised it was after the static so couldn't be the program.

Another incident of weird electrical things I have witnessed was when I was a teenager and had been listening to music on an all in one vinyl, tape, radio midi system and had switched it off at the power button on the machine though not at the wall socket. It was a scary house across from an old church and grave yard and there were regularly unexplained scratchings under the floorboards. Anyhow, I was sitting relaxing when the midi player though I had switched it off, and wasn't operatable with remote, switched itself on, I heard the regular click sound and a voice came on, like a crackly radio, it sounded a bit child like, a male voice, american, I am in the UK, saying ''daddy needs you'' in an agitated voice and it said it a few times then switched off, I was more scared than I had ever been and sat stunned in silence, terrified, for a good hour before feeling brave enough to get off the chair.

One of my abduction experiences also involved an 'alien' that suddenly appeared and disappeared just as fast though was more human in form, we thought it was a farmer as we were in a crop circle.

Well the reason I posted this isn't thread hijack or to talk about my experiences though to sort of give weight imo to the shape shifting / invisibility nature of such beings / entities.

Just because we don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by theabsolutetruth]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Very strange indeed, I must say that the pictures look to be of two different faces if you will. The first looks to be a person and the second well lizard alien type face. I'm not sure if it was morphing or what, but they are different faces. Id these pics are real what would it would it be a human alien ghost, also it really doesn't seem to look like a typical spirit demon, since we don't see them.
Anyway I don't think whatever was the case they would be hanging out in your tv like poltergeist. I will thank you for your post.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I took a break from ATS because well, there seemed to be an influx of hate... and useless banter in a lot of these threads... Very little offerings of plausible explanations (not just in this thread) A lot of bashing and absolutely no comradeship...then I see this entire ...waste of server space...
Sorry, but I am seriously LMAO here, take a close look, some one has seen this face before... hint: it's not from American TV/cartoons

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by On the Edge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b024f89b129.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a995c240e3b.jpg[/atsimg]

In fact when you compare the face in the two photos, a different face has been used in each shot.

In the far away shot you can see the full face with cheeks, lower jaw and chin.

But in the close up, none of these are visible.

Why would parts of the face change or disappear just because you zoom in and take a closer look at the same photo.

Hoax.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
hello everyone. I think I have solved this. To My years of misspent youth, watching TV I owe the credit. When I saw this image I instantly recognized it. It is the image of Mumm_Ra's tomb on the animated TV Show Thundercats. Simply do a google image search of "Mumm-ra's Tomb" and you'll return several toys that looked similar. If you plunk around on youtube, you might actually find some clips from the show that will prove this. I watched that show religiously, and am anxiously awaiting the release of the live action movie in 2010. Trust me on this, I know my Thundercats, and that is definitely Mumm-ra's tomb. It's even the same color scheme.

ur right it looks similar.

also google "C.H.U.D." in images. an 80s horror flick that also looks similar.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yup,

You are on the right track.

And do not fear them, trust God.

Recon3

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Baby Jesus loves Thundercats.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wait a minute, this is a JOKE, right??

You've got to be kidding about seeing an "an alien/demon" (or insert "creepy" name here) on the TV screen.

LOL. I just can't stop laughing right now...
*sigh* ... And then people wonder why everyone think ATS if full of lunatics.

[edit on 5/11/09 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
If you watch the entire Thunder catts video that was posted you can see a much closer MATCH!!!! to the pic posted on the tv screen. I`m convinced but was intriging at first HA!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Very interesting the thundercat cave is very similar, dont dismiss it because it is slighly different it was a cartoon. and there will be differences now and then in quality/style.

anyways here is a clearer look:

notice bottom jaw.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hey guys I think I found the demon's lost brother:

turns out he wasnt an alien or a demon just your average Sith.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
Hey guys I think I found the demon's lost brother:

turns out he wasnt an alien or a demon just your average Sith.

When I opened this pic it CRACKED ME UP LMAO!!!!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I still think it looks like one of the CRITTERS. Look at the mouth, the teeth, etc.

One of these days I promise to take the time to learn how to post pics and what not...........

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join