It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

For those saying it is a hoax - look at the posted story covering this subject from said time - there was no Photo Shop in the 70's and the person involved in investigating and looking at this image says it is genuine. Don't dismiss this when you don't have all the facts or make some comment about it being a hoax when you didn't look at all the given evidence.

Let us pause for a moment and think about a few things. For one, the coming smart grid. How it is a two way street for controlling aspects of a home and its direct power sources.

Now think of an ancient more advanced technology, one much older than any human conceived technology. If some of the unknown entities or extraterrestrials are from a parallel dimension or universe, who is to say some are not demonic as is the case with the face in this television set from what did you say, almost 40 years ago? They were not prepared in this time for this cameras shutter ability and were caught off guard.

If you look at the eyes of that thing they look like static, like a channel that isn't tuned in to a signal. Think Poltergeist - "Their here".

The fact that it appears in that image could be just like flicker rate in a transmission (like subliminal rate) and you just happen by chance at that exact millisecond to catch whatever this is in its electric form and it was using your television as an observation device. Even though the TV was turned off, it was still plugged in and the ability to use the power was there.

If man has only today achieved the capability to use a smart grid, what could a being thousands or even millions of years more advanced have in that respect and use it for? And if "they" can tap in - what can our own Government do with a "Smart Grid"- especially now that we are all digital - think about that.

It doesn't look friendly what ever it is, and if it is demonic it was using a television set to influence the family Christmas gathering or targeting a specific person in the room. I say that because it would not waste it's resources simply to observe, it was there for a purpose.

Cheers and thanks for sharing

[edit on 5-11-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

This makes me think about how these entities supposedly feed of human emotions.

So that's why we've converted to Digtal TV as well, because it helps them make way between our world much easier?

Or maybe they put one of these guys in everybody's TV to do the mind control.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Not feeling that this is real.

It looks fake, plus I don't know why there would be a face there in the first place, whats the point lol.

But not saying your lying, I could not know that, just telling you how I feel. Carry on, maybe you can sway my opinion.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I had a friend who had a whole bunch of these photos. She caught one by accident one time and since then she started trying to film them. Her method was to turn the TV, watch it for a while and then turn it off. Right after she turned it off she would take a picture. She said it worked better with analog, film cameras than digital ones. If I had a TV I'd try it out for myself.

She had maybe a dozen photos which really freaked me out. None were demonic like yours, mostly vague faces. Could be something about the tube or the heat from the TV or something. She said could get one good one every four or five rolls of film. Maybe some ATSers could give this the old scientific try.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Shame shame posting such an obvious hoax!

It was good for a laugh I suppose and reminded me how much I would get scared as a child watching monster flick!

[edit on 5-11-2009 by Helmkat]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Ditto: creepy.

I have had similar experiences, and I use a digital camera! Sometimes I'll get hues or just what seems like a glare. I don't get faces in TVs though.

In today's day and age, though, it's so difficult to trust a source that is on the internet because it's so easy to dupe (Photoshop) something or manipulate it.

So, I'm not saying these pics are not real; I'm just saying with today's technology, you really can make anything you want with a little Photoshop skill.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Very Cool!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hello everyone. I think I have solved this. To My years of misspent youth, watching TV I owe the credit. When I saw this image I instantly recognized it. It is the image of Mumm_Ra's tomb on the animated TV Show Thundercats. Simply do a google image search of "Mumm-ra's Tomb" and you'll return several toys that looked similar. If you plunk around on youtube, you might actually find some clips from the show that will prove this. I watched that show religiously, and am anxiously awaiting the release of the live action movie in 2010. Trust me on this, I know my Thundercats, and that is definitely Mumm-ra's tomb. It's even the same color scheme.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott

For those saying it is a hoax - look at the posted story covering this subject from said time - there was no Photo Shop in the 70's

[edit on 5-11-2009 by arizonascott]

I posted this post in the 70's, do you believe me yet?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

thats your debunk a couple of lines and 2 zoomed in images apparently your not to confident if your asking for more film... i mean hey im just saying

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here is a clip from Youtube: www.youtube.com...

If you pause it at 45 seconds in, you'll see it. Now this series had various animation teams, and the based on whether it was a painted background, or animated part of the shot, it may have varied visually some what.

If this photo was supposed to have been taken in the 70's, something is off, because Thundercats wasn't publically broadcast until 1985 despite being completed in 1983 : www.imdb.com...

reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

eyes look different (to me) then mumm ra (on a cursory google scan)

just my 2 cents

cant say truth or fiction, but I believe in God in the Christian sense, so Jesus is my guy etc

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Ah but here we can prove that you're lying since your post is dated. Can you offer any PROOF that the OP is trying to pull off a hoax?

link   

Originally posted by belowcommonknowledge
hello everyone. I think I have solved this. To My years of misspent youth, watching TV I owe the credit. When I saw this image I instantly recognized it. It is the image of Mumm_Ra's tomb on the animated TV Show Thundercats. Simply do a google image search of "Mumm-ra's Tomb" and you'll return several toys that looked similar. If you plunk around on youtube, you might actually find some clips from the show that will prove this. I watched that show religiously, and am anxiously awaiting the release of the live action movie in 2010. Trust me on this, I know my Thundercats, and that is definitely Mumm-ra's tomb. It's even the same color scheme.

I thought it looked like Morbo the news monster on Futurama. OP must have a good antenna.

Seriously, though, nice pic.

link   
Wow, I'm skeptical but, that picture is pretty creepy.
If it happens to be real, that is one hell of a catch.
S&F

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
original top and video pic on bottom you decide... i say totally different features from the original shot in some aspect but damn close

the eyes are different the skull is also different

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc93a25557ed.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky

So THATS why I always Yell at the tv....Like there is somebody in there I know and hate and want to punch in the face.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It looks like one of the critters from the movie CRITTERS back in the 80's.

I am not up on posting pictures here but if you do a search for the movie or images, you'll see what I am talking about.

Anyone else agree?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by DayKnightmare

Originally posted by Pocky

So THATS why I always Yell at the tv....Like there is somebody in there I know and hate and want to punch in the face.

Like Glenn Beck? But he's not a demon. Erm, hold on...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It looks like a moth to me..hmm..scary as crap..made my heart jump!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join