It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Who is too say that character design wasn't influenced by the original image that has posted here by this unsuspecting photographer and for obvious reasons. Shhhhhhhh

Perhaps the artist who came up with that was moved by this image and in that location at the time. Did you do a search to find out where this story originally broke and if it was a local paper or a paranormal magazine that might have had a local following of SciFi fanatics and artists..

Who has cross referenced where the artist of your close matching posted image (with antenna) design came from and if he would have had access to that real and original image in the 70"s.

There is more than meets the eye, in both respects

I for one do not care about the debunking and hoaxing calls being made, I still thank the OP for this and you can believe what ever you want.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by arizonascott]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mithrawept

Funny Op - real funny

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

Indeed!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Thundercats. Mumm-Ra's Tomb. Check it out ATS.

www.toyarchive.com...

cdn1.ioffer.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

Hey maybe this guy is right....www.youtube.com...
Hey maybe the Greys can use any "looking glass" as a doorway.....
Hey maybe alot of them are perverts and sadists....
Maybe they are just pretending to be smart cuz they have huge heads....
maybe im being a racist......
maybe ive been talking to cleverbot too much...

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

It's either that, or Skeletor.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DayKnightmare

I love cleverbot lol. The more you talk to it, the smarter it becomes.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
CRITTERS!!!!!! As I said earlier, I believe it is from the movie CRITTERS

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
You first mentioned disclosure, then I hear demon. Which is it? Wait the zomar already debunk this...why are people still going on about it?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
id get taht TV looked at .

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
As I stated, there were various animators, and different types of shots, and add to that 2 higher quality movies that were made. I will continue to look for one, but I would bet the rent money that this picture was taken with Thurndercats on the tube. I will keep looking.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Surely the OP wouldn't need to snail-mail the actual negative to disprove a hoax, if he/she could get it scanned professionally then the embedded data on that scan should prove it to be legit (if I understand the technology behind that properly).

I would be interested to see a pic of the image that was on the back of the returned envelope mentioned in the OP. Do you have any pics of that, or can you take some?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

And well know there is NEVER any variation in such top quality animation.

It looks like nothing like Mummras play cavern either

Oh noes!

Perhaps our TV alien and Mumm ra were seperated at birth?

Seperated at birth?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have to say.. if u notice the mum-ra eyes, they are tilted upwards, unlike the one's on the television set. Also notice the location of the teeth and a couple of differentiating facial features. VERY CLOSE THOUGH!

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

dont know what your stirred up about i just put up a comparison image of the video someone claimed was it and the original... opinions are like assholes everyones got one

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Will someone please do a search for the movie CRITTERS? I wish I knew how to post pictures on here but I don't........my apologies, but as I have said in two posts, I do believe that it looks like the same creature...CRITTER

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by The_Zomar

thats your debunk a couple of lines and 2 zoomed in images apparently your not to confident if your asking for more film... i mean hey im just saying

I'm saying I'm debunking her electronic proof. Any electronic images can be hoaxed. EASILY. The white bars on the side are a dead giveaway. Even when you enhanced the color you get this kindof yellowy hints all around the face but not even on the actual camera flash.

Way to fake. Give me a challenge.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by savageheart

i dont think theres anything that resembles the critters i used to watch them all the time

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Can you do a side by side comparison?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

i see to some degree of what your saying now but i think its still to hard to tell for me due to the age and quality of the image

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join