It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Watching It...Or Is It Watching You?!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok,here goes!...With all the talk of "disclosure" coming up,I figured it was time to let this cat out of the bag! I chose ATS for obvious reasons, as the best place to do so!
This is about a photo that was taken in 1990,on Christmas eve. It was supposed to just be of my cat under the Christmas tree,but when the photo came back from the developer,there was something in the TV that wasn't there before!
The TV was completely OFF when the picture was taken. There are no gaming accessories or even so much as a VCR connected,(the box on top is just a video storage box for when we checked out a VCR from the library).
I've never shared this before with anyone other than family and friends,though I have tried three times before now,with no success. Last year I tried sending it to a producer of a "ghosts on tape" kind of show. Not only could he not open the file I sent him by e-mail,when the "snail" mail I sent him came back instead of being forwarded to his new address,it had a very unusual image on the back of the envelope that had nothing to do with the post office or any ink I had written with!
The second time was when I contacted a writer who claims to be an expert on these type of things,but he thought it looked too "fake" to be real,and never would address the authenticity of the negative!
Third,I tried having a professional take a better picture of the negative and he was going to make the photos even clearer,but when I went to pick them up,he regretted telling me that he had accidentally erased everything,something he "never does"!
For many years,I never thought too much of it from a personal perspective. It was just one of those weird things that you don't see everyday! I always believed in ghosts and the like,but as a Christian,my stance has always been,"Fear God and nothing else!"
At the time of this photo,I was happily married to a man who had just graduated from college,we had two children,aged six and eight,and after struggling for nine years,it looked like our little Christian family was headed on down the road to success!
Within a matter of a year,our marriage was ruined,and I can't begin to tell you how bad things got! Someone only recently counseled me to the fact that there could easily have been a demonic presence at work. I believe he was correct.
I had searched the internet for similar stories,and came up with this one that was nearly identical,just not as graphic,and not in color.
Most of us here agree that there are "aliens" of some kind lurking about somewhere. I ask you to consider that maybe they are demons.
My belief is that if you are already walking with the Lord,you have nothing to fear! In Luke 10:17,it says:"Lord,even the demons submit to us in your name!" It goes on to say in Luke 10:20,"However,do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you,but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."
If you are not walking with God,you're on your own! And even though I thought we had everything under control back then and were strong in our faith,we were not vigilant and did not heed the warning.
I don't intend this to be a debate over whether or not God exists! I am merely presenting this as paranormal oddity,with a word of encouragement to fellow believers,who do believe in the Bible and the demons we are told of.
Things like this usually leave more questions than answers. I can't say why it happened to me,or why I waited this long to come forward. I've done a little research on paranormal photography since this happened,but still don't understand what the conditions were that existed for this to come into being!
I have had several experiences involving the "unexplainable",and more photos that defy logic that I may share in the future.(Unless I wind up regretting having come forward with this!) I'm a very private person by nature,and this wasn't easy for me!
Just remember this next time you're watching TV! (Photos below!)

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b024f89b129.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7a995c240e3b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7c14d9b6c41.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/25e02c7f10bf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86331d09fddf.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cc9993b9b4a2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Wow, creepy picture!

Most of the members will dismiss it as a fake, let's hope you're sincere.
For now you have the benefit of the doubt for me. I've had encounters with ghosts so I know there is more out there.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
thats a pretty awesome picture you have there being if everything is legit. Im not saying it isnt but just have to say being that it is, now you may come across many people to just look at it and say its fake but ridicule is part of the game on these forums as they hold people of a wide variety skeptics, believers, people that just jump in and talk crap so dont be offended if it happens.

I would say share the rest of your photos if you have some good stuff to show, and dont take peoples opinions personally especially if you were there and you know yourself it was a legit occurrence
but im not sure on how to debunk or prove exactly what this could be myself.

personally i think whatever it is, is definitely on the screen and the photo was not manipulated

[edit on 5-11-2009 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
S&F for you.

cool picture! (although, it looks suspiciously like any number of demon/alien masks you can get)

however, in your follow up regarding your christianity, you say that if you walk with the lord the demons will succumb to you, and yet you say your life and marriage fell apart.

did you stray from your christianity? how did things fall apart if you believed in the lord?

also, both photos, yours and the other don't have much in the way of composition going on. why would you take a picture of part of your tree, where the cat is not the subject, neither is the tree and the tv fits into the image. The central part of your photo is the fold up chair against the wall.

In the other, the picture is supposed to be of the child, but again, weird composition and teh whole of the tv is in the shot.

It sort of reminds me of the ufo films that anticipate the ufo flying off and ready to follow it or completely follow it flawlessly which is indicative of a fake.
[edit on 5-11-2009 by djusdjus]

[edit on 5-11-2009 by djusdjus]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Do you have any higher quality stills that you could upload?

[edit on 5-11-2009 by free_form]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That was one scary looking picture! It looks like a halloween mask. If that was a ghost it was sure trying to give you a scare. That would have freaked me out in a heartbeat!
S&F

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Wow great pictures. Really creepy.

At first I thought it was maybe a reflection from a couch or something (the little blue eyes coulda been pillows?) but when you shewed me the negative I was freaked out for real...

Anyway, that second pictures is that yours as well? If so that looks nothing at all like the first picture

TBH I always believed there was cameras watching us in our tellys but i guess this topic isn't at all about that ... huh

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
this is the whole tv screen maxed out on shadows, highlights, and midtones... i duno but its pretty freaky. I just used adobe CS4 to enhance the screen to the max

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17246bddf54f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
hmmm thats pretty unique. I have never seen something like that before. I have experienced ghosts but not like that.

If you could post more of your pictures that would be great!

After studying the negatives it looks as if you are legit.

good post

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
is that jigsaw? seriously it looks like the jigsaw killer is stalking you, I'd get a new tv.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok well that just made all the hairs on my body stand up and it's daylight! If you are telling the truth and I feel you are, then WOW. I dont know what to think. It might be alien, might be demon. You say you have had experiences and I would really love to hear them and see the other pictures you have. I am very interested in things like this and this seems very interesting to me if this is real. Thanks for sharing, that pic is just creepy.
S&F

edit...ok after going back to this thread later on and then really looking at the pic I will have to agree the two faces dont match. It looks like maybe a Halloween mask. Would be interesting to find this same face online somewhere.

If ou still want to say its real then send the picture to someone here and let them look at it.

[edit on 11/5/2009 by mblahnikluver]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacrosanct

what cameras in the telly? Ok that is freaky! I would love to hear why you feel this way if you are serious.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

That was to freaky couldn't even look at it. Thanks for planting that image in my head for the next couple of years. At least i'm not worried about the swine flu now.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by anotherdad

That was to freaky couldn't even look at it. Thanks for planting that image in my head for the next couple of years. At least i'm not worried about the swine flu now.

LOL Same here....

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

After further examination of the negatives, I've come to the conclusion that what is in your tv is an actual demon. If you look closely at the zoomed in photograph, you can see some formation of teeth.

Almost as if the demon would be snarling or perhaps even smiling.

the formation of the skull and the blue eyes is simply a manifestation of its chosen form at the time.

IF the other picture is yours(the black and white one), it appears that the demon has taken another form almost appearing as an alien. Demons have a general form, but can ultimately change forms to suit their needs.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry but I had to debunk this pretty quickly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/677a02997b93.jpg[/atsimg]

Its just an image placed on the screen with a pretty simple layer effect on photoshop.

The film strip could just be edited just as easily. If you really want to prove it mail me the actual film strip.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Looks like Satan, the "prince of the power of the air" as described in Ephesians 2:1-3 was caught in the act.

Yes, I also believe that what many call aliens are the fallen angels that God cast out of Heaven. Some are now loose and roaming the earth, some are bound until the tribulation, and others are bound for eternity in the pit for their transgressions described in Genesis.

And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

We have an adversary who seeks to destroy and eternally damn our souls. He hates us because we are made in the image of God our creator. The only way to defeat Satan's grip and deception is through the blood of Jesus Christ.

Readers, do you know him?

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d6dcd9d7e9e.jpg[/atsimg]

It looks like the image on the film (Blue Arrow) was taken prior to the picture in question (Green Arrow). Was there anything on the tv in that image? Also, is there a window approximatly 10' to the right of there the photographer was standing?

-E-

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
And folks we are now slwoing coming to know that "high places" doesn't refer to political rank.
Bible, New Testament, Eph 6:12 "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join