It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what if terrorists tried to breach area 51?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'm trying to imagine some dudes in turbins even TRYING to make it to the fence.
I think they'd be shot dead 10 miles out.

LOL, you are right they wouldn't even make it past Rachel, Nevada. The rednecks there would gun them down at the Little AlieINN. No offense to rednecks. I am one.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by HotSauce]

hell yeah me too

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

They wouldn't even get close. Area 51 is extremely secure.

So was the Pentagone.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by Agent-ATS]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I bet they'd set off a nuke if they thought area51 was in danger of being overrun. destroy all the evidence

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Area 51 is in the middle of a desert for a reason. The terrorists would have to cross so much land to get to their target, they'd be bound to be noticed. So how bout an air-assault? Nope, Area 51 is an Airbase. Any plane entering airspace would be shot down before getting too close. What does that leave?
Land- nope.

Air- nope.

Sea- no sea nearby.

Underground maybe? Thats the only way I can remotely see this happening. A tunnel right under that pops up in the armory. Plus, we civillians can't even get close to it. The terrorists would have to impersonate some military people. It must be less than 1 percent chance of happening...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You gave me an idea as well, actually.

Instead of an RC Plane, you could have better luck if you trained a Falcon to fly over the base with a camera mounted to its head.

I've seen a Paragrin Falcon go into a corkscrew dive with a camera mounted...

Just sayin...

I love this idea. hahahaha

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sd7000

It might actually work.

Unless they have some sort of electromagnetic radar.
Which they very well may.
*Wonders how much a Falcon costs... and how hard they are to train... and how much the camera equipment costs... and finally the likelihood of success without prosecution vs. likelihood of retreiving anything of substance*....

Eh, nevermind.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
A terrorist attack on area 51.

Now that might be very interesting.

When the saucers with the blue beams started flying i would not want to be around.

Now how can we get the terrorist to attack area 51 just so we can see what happens.

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by C0NSP1R1ST

Thats easy .Thoses terrorists hiding and training on that small island in northern canada can cross the border and attack.And i always thought that island was a cia training camp.The Canadian intelligence service has to work better than they are doing now.

[edit on 5-11-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Nov, 5 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

reply to post by sd7000

It might actually work.

Unless they have some sort of electromagnetic radar.
Which they very well may.
*Wonders how much a Falcon costs... and how hard they are to train... and how much the camera equipment costs... and finally the likelihood of success without prosecution vs. likelihood of retreiving anything of substance*....

Eh, nevermind.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by JayinAR]

Believe me their is no way that they could infiltrate Area 51. They can pick up on almost anything.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix

Have any of you ever heard the word junkers ? I mean ,im sure you have in some form, but i mean related to this thread and the security of military reservations ?

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by femmefreud
reply to post by Twix

Have any of you ever heard the word junkers ? I mean ,im sure you have in some form, but i mean related to this thread and the security of military reservations ?

never herd of junkers and i have no idea what you're talking about

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Twix
[more Well twix my ex husbands family among many others have ran the military resevations and scrapped the alumminum that comes from the fins since the 60 s, fins are the bombs dropped by the jet fighters during dog fights and target practice ,we would make a $ 1.000 . a weekend ,I love the desert snd went along many times before having children. we have been on groom lake ,beatty tonapah, indian springs, twentynine palms nellis, the chocolate mountains at nylan, and area 51 .we soon graduated to taking rear ends called bogies out of vehicles that were to be towed out for targets thats were the real money was, and we did this at night and the aluminum fins we did during the day, And they were aware of us, we have had them come in to bomb while we were on the targets. Thank God they always sent a spotter in first they would scare us though on purpose in a way we did them a favor by cleaning up their mess, sort of a silent thing between them and the junkers. i guess. I could tell you some close calls and hairaisers that happend while there, Its been many years since ive been back many still do it 2 men have died out there doing it .but im here to tell you its somthing to see them night bomb and the copters with tracer rounds at night a thing of beauty, we would also pick up brass shells c rations ammo boxes , parachutes spent bazoolas. we would go in after ground manuevers and get this. we camped out it was quite adventureous because you never new for sure when you would have a jet fighter up your ass. running off a target.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
i guess what im trying to say is no they were and arent that secure maybe more so now since 9-11 but we had boom trucks etc alot of equipment going in and out and never a problem. To tell you the truth im not sure if they were ok to go in to some installations ,in fact im pretty sure not, but never the less they were not caught. and if they were i dont think the millitary would make a big stink, It wouldnt look too good on them now would it. i think i have said enough but would like to hear what yall think. to them it was a way of life , to most people its a trip. I have many a hairaiser i can tell you and will answer questions if anyones interested.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You Americans are crazy. What do you think is really in there. for the fact your talking about it is proof there are no "Aliens" in there. Grow up

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How do you know that they wouldnt get far?

Maybe the US Military are so ignorant, they dont think anyone would dare?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
you got a point there....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj
reply to post by Twix

I want to know what kind of terrorists have tanks and helicopters.

The kind in the military, of course. Or the kind that can knock over a national guard depot.

Assuming a force could get anywhere near the base, I could see this scenario playing out one of two ways:

1) Early field testing for the US military. Our jihadi strike force gets to see the business end of all of the toys we've been hiding in the Nevada desert.

2) False front - turns out, all the base isn't really all that defended at all. Assuming our fictitious jihadis are just making a surgical strike for a piece of gear or something (since you can't really terrorize something that doesn't exist, and there's ZERO chance they could actually hold the base), the escaping force now has to face everything Nellis can throw at them (with forces from CA, AZ, UT coming in soon after).

Either way, bad day to be a terrorist...

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Im sure if the terrorists did manage to somehow breach the gates or hangers. The aliens would then just kill them all with their ray guns. Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I agree. Area 51 would be considered a very "hard" target, there is not much on the surface that would be gained, all the good stuff is underground, and the terrorists would never get in there. If the terrorists really want to hurt the New World Order, why don't they go for those vast deep underground bases? They could kill off some of the Reptilians for us down there.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hell storming an advance R&D base. Odds are the weapons and stuff they are working on is so advance it would seem more like magic.

Good # man lets not forget the fact they would need test subjects. So odd are they just be taken down and put in cages.

... who knows Dluce would get a few subjects. Be a hell of a lot easier then kidnapping children and adults from other nations.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join