It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what if terrorists tried to breach area 51?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
like what if a bunch of terrorists in trucks and heavy machine gun turrets and APC's and tanks and helicopters tried to get into area 51? would our government be able to stop them? ive been wondering....hmmm interesting.....

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix

I want to know what kind of terrorists have tanks and helicopters.

And why do they want to get in to area 51?

And why wouldn't the government want to stop a hostile action by terrorists on US soil whether they are hiding something or not.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If terrorists tried to breach Area 51 it would be highly entertaining. They wouldn't get close to anything. The fireworks show would be incredible. They have shot down and captured or killed several intruders in the past. Its mostly entertaining on their part.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   
haha yeah itd b funny

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Did you start this thread because you *really* wanted to know?
They wouldn't even get close. Area 51 is extremely secure.

This thread kinda' reminds me of a thread I read a while back about "what if you flew an RC plane into Area51 with a video camera mounted?

First of all, it would be shot down. Second, you would have better luck seeing something with a telescope from the nearest mountain...
But guess what you're going to see? Nothing much out of the ordinary for a military base.

Cool stuff goes on indoors.

Better than saying "terrorists", you should say "What if the Russian Army invaded Area51 (considering these terrorists have heavy Cav equipment.)"

Once again, they wouldn't get close. And if they even DID get close, the United States of America would have much bigger problems at that point as there will have been bases laid to waste for hundreds of miles before it even got that far.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix

Number 1... That sort of hardware and personnel would never make it to A51 - so the scenario is completely unrealistic.

Number 2... If some terrorists did succeed in breaching the A51 fence, they would promptly be blown into bite sized chunks of coyote food!

IRM

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Why would terrorists want to breach area 51.There are many areas around the United States that would be better targets than that.Flying a 747 into a stadium packed with people would be a disaster.Driving a massive truck bomb into the osca awards night would wipe out some important people.Anyway most terrorists would proberly be killed within the first 100 metres of breaching a fence at area 51.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
A. The really cool projects moved somewhere else a long time ago.

B. They would be NEUTRALIZED and we would never even know about it.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Twix

You have given me a great idea. Thanks.

We could take all the prisoners in Gitmo, hand them all weapons, and drop them in the middle of Area 51 and walla Gitmo detainee problem solved and the coyotes get a free meal.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You gave me an idea as well, actually.

Instead of an RC Plane, you could have better luck if you trained a Falcon to fly over the base with a camera mounted to its head.

I've seen a Paragrin Falcon go into a corkscrew dive with a camera mounted...

Just sayin...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
Did you start this thread because you *really* wanted to know?
They wouldn't even get close. Area 51 is extremely secure.

This thread kinda' reminds me of a thread I read a while back about "what if you flew an RC plane into Area51 with a video camera mounted?

First of all, it would be shot down. Second, you would have better luck seeing something with a telescope from the nearest mountain...
But guess what you're going to see? Nothing much out of the ordinary for a military base.

Cool stuff goes on indoors.

Better than saying "terrorists", you should say "What if the Russian Army invaded Area51 (considering these terrorists have heavy Cav equipment.)"

Once again, they wouldn't get close. And if they even DID get close, the United States of America would have much bigger problems at that point as there will have been bases laid to waste for hundreds of miles before it even got that far.

i was thinking russian army but ehn i thougth what if some other terrorist group stole some vehicles and what not from somewhere else or bought em from the russians lol

[edit on 4-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I applaud your way of thinking good sir i like it!
+1 internets!

be the most entertaining thing ever.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well.. "terrorists" don't infiltrate facilities in the hopes of finding secrets. That's more of an espionage thing.. or in other words, spies.

Terrorists terrorize things... I'd hardly call an attempted infiltration of Area 51 a "terrorizing act" to illicit the term "terrorist". Just drop the terrorist term altogether, actually. Whenever I hear the word terrorist, I cringe and become constipated until the end of the day.

Would be interesting nonetheless to see that though... Would be more interesting if one person infiltrated it and gave video evidence. Not that I care either way, because I feel Area 51 is a front complex and holds nothing.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
B. They would be NEUTRALIZED and we would never even know about it.

Yeah because a bunch of guns, turrets and non USA military helicopters driving thorugh america wouldnt get noticed,

But seriously OP, this will never happen...its totally unplausible

[edit on 4/11/2009 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'm trying to imagine some dudes in turbins even TRYING to make it to the fence.
I think they'd be shot dead 10 miles out.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
And how do you suppose these "terrorists" would acquire these APC's and Helicopters on American soil?
Have a super underground base of there own? Or just raid a military base, then drive out in the middle of the desert.
Then try to steal some Ufo's

Although un-realistic. It would be interesting to see what would happen.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Thats gotta be an extremly stupid idea on the hostile force. Even if they managed to slip past local and government law enforcement, they'd get caught at the base lines of Area 51. HotSauce is right we would even hear of the actions. The terrorists would be detained, "debriefed" or as the C.I.A. calls it toture and then imprisonment . If they are lucky, or tested on by the greys.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sure they still work on stuff in Area 51... Just nothing that gets off the ground.
It is still one of the most remote places in the US. Obviously inaccessible.

Even though people know it is there, they still can't get in there. And that will never change.

Yeah, I'm sure that most of their test-flight programs have moved locations, but I'm sure they still have top-flight labs at Area51...

As I said, all the cool stuff goes on indoors. For the most part, I'm sure it always did... Except for when the flew the craft.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This want meant ot be REAL like if it really happened it was just a funny thought that came to mind i thought id share lol

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I'm trying to imagine some dudes in turbins even TRYING to make it to the fence.
I think they'd be shot dead 10 miles out.

LOL, you are right they wouldn't even make it past Rachel, Nevada. The rednecks there would gun them down at the Little AlieINN. No offense to rednecks. I am one.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by HotSauce]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join