It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collected H1N1/Plague/Pneumonia Defenses and Cures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Russell Blaylock, MD - What To Do If Force Vaccinated
www.rense.com...

Dr Blaylock gives advices concerning cytokine storm.
What helps if you are over-reacting immunologically by cooling down the reaction.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
A few comments on colloidal silver:

I take it daily as a preventative. I have about 1 oz/hr. This is probably too much, but I'm very healthy, have no side effects and have been on this regime for about 9 months. I have a flask on my desk, take a mouthful, and hold it under my tongue for 1-2 minutes.

Buying CS seems an expensive and limited option. I make 5 gallons a week which is enough for staff, friends and family.

Its simple to make yourself, however I bought a SilverGen-6 (and 7) to compare with my own version. Very similar.

Most important seems to be the water. Unless an emergency situation, use only the best distilled water. (which I now distill myself, always nice to know exactly what your using).

Somebody mentioned earlier simply leaving a few silver bars in water. I did read on a CS post that someone kept a silver rod in a jar of water for 2-3 years and it ended up having roughly the same ppm as CS. But, it took 2-3 years.

CS in a nebulizer is supposed to be good as well, although I've heard it can be bad for people with emphysema (as is H2O2 in a nebulizer).

As for H2O2, it can be drunk as described earlier in this post. It can also be intravenous (in extreme cases CS can be too). But what hasn't been mentioned is you can pour a few 3% bottles H2O2 from the pharmacy into a warm bath and just soak in it for 30-40 minutes every few days.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I've copy/pasted several bits from the past four pages for my own use, maybe others would appreciate the summary/list:

colloidal silver

Gelsemium was the main remedy used in the 1918 flu

"calcarea sulphurica" would be a good choice for a hemorrhagic pneumonia caused by influenza A

Calcarea Sulphurica and Sulphuricum Acidum

Bioflavonoids

Onions & Garlic

oil of oregano 5 drops in a half of glass of water 5x the first day and a couple of times the next day

Neem oil

Diets rich in vegetables and fruit, particularly the perfect foods identified by Michio Kushi as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, chick peas etc should predominate your repasts.

Supplements of large doses of vitamin C, D3, E, Betacarotene (A), ginger, garlic, teas (white, green, and black) should be a daily routine.

drink at least one glass of water every hour.

*Vitamin C - 1000 MG - Citric Acid first ingredient - 3 to 4,000 MG per day

*Vitamin D - Calcium chews (Many brands - I use Kirkland 500MG + D and K)

Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 table spoon 3 times a day diluted in water

*Cinnamon - Fresh sticks - grader with toast or on anything you might enjoy it
(In the original outbreak of the swine flu, the only people who were immune to it were Cinnamon workers in Mexico City)

Quote from report about Spanish Flu
During the 1918 flu outbreak, an odd thing was noticed. Workers at cinnamon factories never caught the Spanish flu. Natural cinnamon dust blocked the flu virus from entering the body.

cayenne / garlic tablets

Drink water from a copper cup in the morning like the old yogis do... Its more antimicrobial and antiviral than silver. Heck they are going to put in copper doorknobs in hospitals it works so well...

Thai yellow curry. Curry sauce or concentrate, meat, coconut milk, potatoes, onions - can add other vegies if you like. BUT - you can add quite a bit of turmeric, onions and black pepper and you wont kill the flavor.

Spaghetti bolognaise! Nothing simpler - canned sauce, with mince in it already is simplest, then you can pile on the onions and garlic - insta anti flu food.

You can also make a nice salad from cubed water melon, white onion and some sweet vinegar (I don't know the type exactly). Another way to enjoy raw onions.

Also boiled onion and cayenne drink -
to drain the sinuses and as a natural expectorant.
I swear by this as well. It can help relieve the tightness of congestion in the head and chest almost instantly - also breathe it in the steam as you boil.

Don't swallow any of the mucus from post nasal drip - spit everything out -
Keep the mucus out of the body - This is important.
Caprylic acid tabs to keep yeast down in the body -
a natural way to get this is Coconut oil - Organic.

35% Food grade Hydrogen Peroxcide (H2O2) Buy on line.
Cut it in half with distilled water so it will be about 17% then add 10-15 drops to a 8 0z glass of water. This can be used during and after a flu attack. It will eliminate just about any virus in your bowl system. It will convert to H2O or oxygen and boost the oxygen in your blood to help maintain a better immune system. If you take too much at once your body will just reject it and you will vomit.

Cod liver oil is an excellent source of vitamin A & D, 1 tablespoon full contains 4612 IU (92% of RDA)Y of vitamin A and 462 IU of vitamin D (116% RDA). Plus it's rich in omega 3 fatty acids. Make sure that it's heavy metal free. Fish liver may be high in lead and other heavy metals if not removed. You can overdose on vitamin D, so watch your dosage.

green tea

posted on Nov, 8 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This thread has wonderful ideas. I also recommend all foods with high ORAC ratings such as reds, like cranberries.

But there is alot of concern for this flu which has such a tiny mortality rate compared to the average flu.

www.ageofautism.com...

By David M. Burd

With no vaccine available for H1N1 flu, Australia recently ended its 2009 "Flu Season" (their Winter in our Summer), with 186 flu-associated fatalities of 36,991 Aussies confirmed having H1N1.

The Australia 2009 stats for regular 'seasonal flu' are not final yet, but their Health Dept literature cites annual flu-associated mortality historically has been between 2,500 and 3,000 in spite of universal vaccination programs for regular flu long being established. A logical review of these results strongly suggests next year Australia should initiate a "flu vaccination holiday," promote vitamin D supplements, long known to be effective for preventing Wintertime flu disease, and then compare the outcomes.

Pertinently, experts have also stated that H1N1 was probably already in Australia for their 2008 flu season, but not tested for (which is the nature of the testing world; a great percentage of "flu" cases being presumptive, never tested). In light of Australia clearly showing the pussycat nature of H1N1, can somebody explain why America's media willfully ignores the news from Australia? However, despite the derelict media, I would think U.S. Health Generals would certainly be up on Flu news from Down Under, and certainly from Canada right next door.

Canadian front page news on flu vaccinations has transfixed Canada health authorities, prompting official suspension of regular flu vaccination programs until further notice. This comes from a sweeping study of Canada by research Doctors Danuta Skowronski of the British Columbia Centre of Disease Control and Gaston De Serres of Laval University in Quebec concluding Canadians receiving flu vaccinations have twice the risk of coming down with the flu, compared to those who do not take the shot.

In a bizarre five-hour worldwide teleconference held by the World Health Organization October 4 on the Skowronski/De Serres Study, U.S. doctors offered the opinion that the Canadian doctors' flu vaccination study was certainly wrong and must have used flawed study parameters, though the U.S. doctors admittedly could not identify anything specific. To paraphrase the U.S. attitude: 'd**n the vaccination studies, flu speed ahead!'

Note in the study done in Quebec, they found that the regular seasonal flu shot that many get makes you twice as likely to catch the flu, and the US said that most certainly is wrong but couldnt find any flaws in the study.

Good health and nutrition is needed all the time. But Australia showed the H1N1 was a pussycat.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CommonSenseRules

Thank you for that!!! That took some time, I imagine. Great to have it all compiled.

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well I hadn't seen this thread, but I made a thread based on the 1918 plague prediction going around.

This thread specifically is missing information on Cytokine Storms.

Please feel free to use the information I've already gathered.

1918 Plague Remedies Thread

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scarcer

Thanks much for the info, Scarcer. I'd missed your thread, and there is good, researched info there.

Not arguing with you, just hoping to add to the thread...... I posted several compounds, with articles/studies linked as evidence, that are presumed to both fight the cytokine storm, as well as a few that, surprisingly, are thought to be somewhat contributory. I posted this earlier in the thread, Here.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Oh my bad, I just skimmed through the first page of the thread so I didn't see that.

I figure eventually it would be a good idea for someone to post an updated thread with all the gathered knowledge in the first posed, since ATS wont let you edit your posts after a couple hours.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I've made a new updated thread! Check it out and help contribute!

Cures Data Base 2, Flu Immunity and Cytokine Prevention

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
The wife and I have been brewing Kombucha for a couple of years now. We've both remained relatively healthy (minor colds this year) and feel great. I don't think there are any claims out there that drinking Kombucha keeps the flu away, but so far so good for us.

en.wikipedia.org...

I would think that keeping the probiotics in balance makes it harder for a virus to replicate. Just a thought, not founded on any science that I know of.

I enjoy Kombucha as well, and wash my hands regularly, and at strategic times, like leaving work for the day, after being in public, and of course the thing everyone should be doing - after using the restroom.

I'm at high risk for upper respiratory illness because I'm a pulmonary patient. I got the pneumonia vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join