It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collected H1N1/Plague/Pneumonia Defenses and Cures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Pneumonia vaccine, H1N1 vaccine, Seasonal flu vaccine, Antibiotics! It’s the way to go!

Take the H1N1 Vaccine
, No thanks.
I would rather not take a vaccine that has not had the time to be tested properly and to be told by any govt that it is safe......

I will keep my immune system bolstered by taking Vitamin C and eating as healthy as possible thanks.

No no, your right having H1N1 is much better.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I will stick with my dad's standard prophylactic tonic - whiskey with honey and lemon. Whiskey from Kentucky and lemon and honey from the backyard!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Does anyone know about the effects of Mediterranean Oregano Oil when it comes to treating the flu???

thanks in advance

Earlier in the year I had "something". I couldn't speak and the top of my head felt like I had been hit with a flat board. Took oil of oregano 5 drops in a half of glass of water 5x the first day and a couple of times the next day. Whatever it was was gone.

May have been strep throat not flu.

I have a bunch of 5000IU ampules of Vitamin D now and take couple every week. If I was sick I would take one a day to help.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Just throw this out there in case you want to try. 1 oz of coldial silver mixed with 24 drops of neem leaf extract. Use in an asthma machine. The neem has anti-viral properties that are suppose to kill all viruses. Neem oil eliminates head lice after 1 treatment. Rid and the over the counter medicines do not work. Mix the Neem oil with an equal amount of Thermaneem shampoo and after 1 application the lice are dead and the ones that may survive can not reproduce. Had to use this on my daughter over the summer because the over the counter medicines no longer work on theses parasites. Parasites and viruses can not build an immunity to natural ingredients. You would know about this if the drug companies could patent a natural ingredient.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ColdSteel]

[edit on 3-11-2009 by ColdSteel]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Well, I work at a cutting edge hospital in the ICU's and we're only now seeing an increase in the serious, life threatening cases. Mostly, people get it, deal with flu symptome for a week or so, form antibodies and get well.

H1N1 has a peculiar respratory component that seems to choose those without a stout immune system mostly and more young folks.

So things that debilitate your immune system should be avoided and/or eliminated. IMO, sugar, fast food, and processed food, and meat are the worst contributors to a weak immune system.

Diets rich in vegetables and fruit, particularly the perfect foods identified by Michio Kushi as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, chick peas etc should predominate your repasts.

Supplements of large doses of vitamin C, D3, E, Betacarotene (A), ginger, garlic, teas (white, green, and black) should be a daily routine.

Lastly, lots of good sleep, exercise, and meditation need to be staples to your life style.

All these things together will allow you to avoid H1N1 or if you get it, favorably fight it off. BTW, I don't believe in the vaccine and won't be taking it despite my close and frequent proximity to it at my place of empoyment. I'll let you know how it goes.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I take centrium vitamin pills every day, is a food supliment but has everything you need, havent been sick in over a year, even while living in Glasgow when the swine flu hit everyone in my family. Either that or Stella Artois I drink that every chance I get

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
H1N1 cure.

The most basic and logical treatment and cure for any flu would be making sure you drink plenty of water. What I have read around the internet is that most people who are admitted into a hospital because of the flu are admitted because they are dehydrated. The doctors will see you for 30 seconds and tell the nurse to give you an IV filled with saline water. After the bag has depleted the patient usually feels better and is sent home. Keeping the body hydrated is key to letting your own immune system do its job the way it has for millions of years. The first thing I tell anyone who is sick is to drink at least one glass of water every hour.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Undertaker
The wife and I have been brewing Kombucha for a couple of years now. We've both remained relatively healthy (minor colds this year) and feel great. I don't think there are any claims out there that drinking Kombucha keeps the flu away, but so far so good for us.

en.wikipedia.org...

is it the same as kefir grains? because i have been using kefir grains with milk for a long time now and its very good , my immune system is getting better and better.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I want to share my experience with colloidal silver.
2 years ago my Mother - old person - got severe flu/ pneumonia.
Nothing worked (drugs, even garlic ets.), when she complained she would die I remembered I had a bottle of colloidal silver. I just gave her just a little to drink and the next morning she was cured. It was amazing experience. Since then we use it when we see some signs of sickness and I can tell we are immediately well.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

*Vitamin C - 1000 MG - Citric Acid first ingredient - 3 to 4,000 MG per day

*Vitamin D - Calcium chews (Many brands - I use Kirkland 500MG + D and K)

Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 table spoon 3 times a day diluted in water

*Cinnamon - Fresh sticks - grader with toast or on anything you might enjoy it
(In the original outbreak of the swine flu, the only people who were immune to it were Cinnamon workers in Mexico City)

Quote from report about Spanish Flu
During the 1918 flu outbreak, an odd thing was noticed. Workers at cinnamon factories never caught the Spanish flu. Natural cinnamon dust blocked the flu virus from entering the body. To be technical, cinnamon might not prevent you from catching this particular flu, since it is a hybrid, but it will help to reduce the hemorrhagic edema from the bird flu component, which is the actual cause of death.

I am sticking by it, what is the harm.

Just make sure you are aware of who is sick around you, wash your hands and use the items listed above. I still caught the swine flu, but by following the above I knocked it out in 13 days. You might do even better.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

I'm not sure. I have seen reference to a kefir beer using the Kombucha mushroom or S.C.O.B.Y. (Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast) We purchased our original SCOBY from Happy Herbalist. From that original "mushroom" we have grown "babies" and distributed them to our friends that wanted to try it out. We do a continuous brew cycle. So there are two containers. One brewing and the other we drink from, after a couple of weeks we switch and brew another.
Cheers.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenusOnTheHalfShell
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Well, I work at a cutting edge hospital in the ICU's and we're only now seeing an increase in the serious, life threatening cases. Mostly, people get it, deal with flu symptome for a week or so, form antibodies and get well.

H1N1 has a peculiar respratory component that seems to choose those without a stout immune system mostly and more young folks.

So things that debilitate your immune system should be avoided and/or eliminated. IMO, sugar, fast food, and processed food, and meat are the worst contributors to a weak immune system.

Diets rich in vegetables and fruit, particularly the perfect foods identified by Michio Kushi as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, chick peas etc should predominate your repasts.

Supplements of large doses of vitamin C, D3, E, Betacarotene (A), ginger, garlic, teas (white, green, and black) should be a daily routine.

Lastly, lots of good sleep, exercise, and meditation need to be staples to your life style.

All these things together will allow you to avoid H1N1 or if you get it, favorably fight it off. BTW, I don't believe in the vaccine and won't be taking it despite my close and frequent proximity to it at my place of empoyment. I'll let you know how it goes.

My whole family had the H1N1 flu mist about a month ago. We have seen H1N1 first hand. My sister in law passed out while driving and when the cops got there she was delusional. She said she had never been so sick, and that it hit very fast. She went to work feeling ok, but started feeling bad so she drove home. She didn’t make it! She said for a week she could do nothing but lay in bed and talk to God because she knew her time had come. A kid in my nephews school died (Confirmed case in Texarkana Tx.) After this I pulled the kids out of school, and home schooled them until we located some vaccine. There is nothing mild about swine flu! I was being sarcastic about the vaccine being worse!

That said my sister in laws kids did alright with the flu, her youngest who is breast feeding didnt get sick. Dont get me wrong they were down for the count, but not effected the way she was.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The only sure way to not catching and dying from any of them

If followed 100% Garunteed way to not catch plague, h5 and h1 etc

Of course really good hygiene, fitness, good diet, vits and many of the herbatoligy and such like already mentioned to... I think it must help to have a healthy mind to!

I like echineachia however as it can increase whit blood cell count, and an overreaction of the immune system to h1n1, now seems to be the cause of death for many you and healthy sufferers, In this one case this long used and effective remedy and preventative may actually do more harm than good.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I seriously have to thank you for dropping the info about onions on here!

My daughter complained of sore throat after coming home, and was refusing to drink. I don't have any colloidal handy since I've used it up.

So I immediately took my onions from the garden and chopped each in half and put them in bowls.

Then I began boiling onions on the stove. The whole house stinks, but my daughter is now saying her throat is better.

Coincidence, or the onions? I don't know.... but I can't knock it.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Does anyone know about the effects of Mediterranean Oregano Oil when it comes to treating the flu???

thanks in advance

Hi there. I have a little experience using the mediterranean Wild OOO.

When I came down with a virus in August, (not sure if it was H1N1, but I was very sick with cough) I tried taking it under the tongue and in water. The illness I had did not respond. The only thing that it responded to for me was colloidal silver.

Now I will swear by the wild OOO when it comes to a toothache, infected tooth, or sore throat.

Whenever I feel a sore throat come on I will drop it right under my tongue, a couple drops, the swallow it back. It burns the heck out of my mouth but it takes the sore throat away quickly.

When I got an infected tooth that hurt me for 3 weeks straight, I put the OOO 2 drops on it a day and it was gone.

That is how I discovered the Wild OOO to begin with!

Good luck to you. It is very possible that I did not use enough....when I was sick in Aug.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hello all. This is my first post. I'm not sure what's going on in the Ukraine, but there were a couple of people diagnosed with swine flu at my job. I came down with a nasty bout of something. I never made it to the doctor to confirm what it was. But on a Thursday I felt ill with chills, no fever and a severe headache. Friday I had a nasty case of congestion, headache, and an overall feeling of misery(coming from a person who never gets sick...). I immediately starting taking my garlic cayenne tablets (two tablets) I picked up from a natural foods store on Thursday and Aleve (anti inflammatory). I felt a better after the cayenne but could feel it when it wore off on Friday. I took two tablets on the morning of Friday. And felt better until it wore off. Then I made a soup with natural chicken broth ( no artificial ingredients) carrots, and lots of garlic (probably two cloves). I had the soup for dinner and went to bed early. By noon on Saturday I felt like my old self. Another person that I knew was sick with the same symptoms for weeks. Not sure if it would work for anyone else, but would highly recommend cayenne / garlic tablets.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I've had the US version of this flu twice. The first time last spring it went straight to the bottom of my lungs on the second day (I used to smoke). I knew I had it cuz one of my kids had a 109 degree fever and one tested + and one asked me if I wanted it and I said sure better in the spring than winter and he breathed up on me to give it to me.

I started double dosing with Chinese over the counter herbs called Curing Pills as soon as I began to get sick. They knocked it straight out. I would have been in the hospital but for those herbs. Second time this fall I double dosed again and was negligibly sick.

www.bernama.com...

Here is a link to a Chinese study that shows the herbs work as good as tamiflu and are cheaper.

And I understand that Dr. Weiss got in trouble with the FDA for touting Astragalus (Chineseherb) as anticoldflu...

Creepy thing is I went to China town in the spring to stock up on curing pills and the name had changed to Culing Pill (to cull means to kill off the old and weak in a herd) and the formula was different and sickly sweet. I took one when I was sick and it killed my kidneys.

Also here people take Osha for colds, or I have heard that the borion homeopathics are good. See a Chinese doctor...

Drink water from a copper cup in the morning like the old yogis do... Its more antimicrobial and antiviral than silver. Heck they are going to put in copper doorknobs in hospitals it works so well...

Also that oil of oregano has been tested by Georgetown U to be extremely anti viral, microbial and fungal.

or google the ancient yogic method of oil pulling...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I see that apple cider vinegar in this thread. That was a staple of my grandmother’s diet when she would get up in the morning she would take 3 tablespoons along with fish oil, and this was like 20yrs ago before nutrition supplement stores were very prominent.She is in her mid 90's and really healthy. I too started the same regimen and I haven’t been sick in a awhile, but I am going to look into the other remedies posted as well.. Thanks for the info, and the convenience of it all in one place.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nasdack24k
Vitamin D is found in liver, catfish, herring, salmon, tuna..

Vitamin A is found in leafy greens, sweet potatoes, broccoli, carots, squash..

Thank you thank you

I just realized I can no longer edit my original post - I was going to put everyones useful tips right at the top, but it appears I cannot.

Hmm - maybe the MODS CAN DO THIS FOR US?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by segurelha
The results of my one-year research (yes, before this pandemic flu)

Curcuma extract (250-1000 mg) + Bioperine (5-20mg)
Curcuma (Turmeric spice) extract contains curcuminoids.
The spice contains 5-10%, the extract about 95%.
Black pepper extract (bioperine) greats increases the bioavailability and adsorption of curcuminoids.
These are currently being researched as a possible flu cure.

They significant reduce the risk of the deadly cytokine storms which were the probable cause of widespread death in 1918 Spanish flu.

Several brands available for about 15 USD.
Although I don't know if they are trustable or not.

This sounds excellent - I remember reading something about this recently. Now, I have a question - I personally like to go pure organic rather than use supplements - do you think simply mixing black pepper and tumeric in some food you make is going to give you the benefits?

I am buying up my stores of food at the moment, in case TSHTF - which I can assume it probably will.

So here are two meals which you can basically store all the ingredients canned, or dry - and these really lend themselves to some of the good flu fighting food sources.

Thai yellow curry. Curry sauce or concentrate, meat, coconut milk, potatoes, onions - can add other vegies if you like. BUT - you can add quite a bit of turmeric, onions and black pepper and you wont kill the flavor.

Spaghetti bolognaise! Nothing simpler - canned sauce, with mince in it already is simplest, then you can pile on the onions and garlic - insta anti flu food.

Ok - if you can't get out to get the meat, then you could use frozen meat, or oxy free meat (its a way of preserving meat without freezing - lasts quite a while - in plastic packets) - or simply dispense with the meat.

Even a professional bachelor like myself can make these dishes, and because you eat Curry with rice, and spaghetti with pasta - a small amount goes a long way - and they are a good way to add turmeric, pepper, garlic and onions to your diet.

I think don't overcook the onions.

Also I was thinking that raw onions are probably really good combating flu, based on what a few people have been saying - so maybe some sweet white onions in nice thick slices in meat and salad sandwiches would work nicely.

You can also make a nice salad from cubed water melon, white onion and some sweet vinegar (I don't know the type exactly). Another way to enjoy raw onions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join