It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Collected H1N1/Plague/Pneumonia Defenses and Cures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Due to the serious news coming from Ukraine I would like to devote a post to;

What are the ways to defend or mitigate whatever might come out from the Ukraine.

We have a number of medical and pharma type people on ATS, I hope they can really share their knowledge on this thread. I trust their advice and research, and hope they take time to put some info here.

I will cut and paste all ideas onto this front page. I would like you to ONLY state what might work to protect from these diseases. please don't discuss, argue - fight like babies and so on.

When you make a suggestion, if you say something like 'anti-virals' - that is no use at all. I want brand names, and what is IN the drug. If it can be purchased online - include a link.

I will break it into two parts, one dealing with the viral form, and one dealing with either an infectious style plague, or pneumonia. If your remedy specifically targets something, make sure you are clear in your post.

GENERAL PROTECTION

Good health and fitness, plenty of sunlight - get morning sun and a few hours each day.

Good hygiene - clothing, bedding and so on should be changed regularly. Use disinfectant, and if you have it use colloidal silver (mixed in water).

Ventilation - open windows, and also allow SUNLIGHT to come into your home as much as practical (the UV kills organisms).

Onions - eat, also cut and allow to permeate the air
Garlic - eat, rub on the body, under nose
Leaks - as per garlic
Vitamin D - from sunlight, (please tell me other foods) also useful DURING infection
Vitamin A -
Vitamin C - citrus,

Apple Cider Vinegar - teaspoon 3/day
Tumeric - (preparation?)
Honey/Lemon Tea - drink as frequently as you like

VIRAL SPECIFIC PROTECTIONS

Anti Virals -
Tamiflu

INFECTIOUS SPECIFIC PROTECTIONS

Colloidal Silver - drink, use as antiseptic
Anti Biotics - (brands, chemical type)
Pneumonia Vaccination

I will research this more fully and try to fill it out in a few hours. I am increasing my regimen of preparations today.

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Great thread idea Amagnon..i plan on contributing some of my own research to your thread..I would also like to share some precautions of our freedoms that allow us to share this information are being taken away from us. FDA targets H1N1 advice

grammer error

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Alchemst7]

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Does anyone know about the effects of Mediterranean Oregano Oil when it comes to treating the flu???

thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 2 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Good thinking.
I've put some thought into this too and my money's on natural immunomodulators.
Particularly fungal ones. Mushroom Science have an excellent line (no affiliation, I just know quality when I see it). I've got their 5-mushroom formula which is a blend of reishi, shiitake, maitaki, coriolus,and agaricus.

I also have seperate capsules from that formula, filled with Cordyceps only.

I drink lots of tea every day for upkeep, and include jiaogulan which is a nice adaptogen (should help with fever if it ever gets to that but I doubt it will).

I've also discovered Pau D'arco tea recently, made from the bark of an amazonian tree. It is said to raise t-cell count after a cup and also has known anti-cancer properties.

Aside from that, exercise and eating and sleeping right. I too have Colloidal Silver on hand if I do get sick (which I'm not planning to).

Does anyone have actual experience using the silver? I've never used it before and I'm not sure how well it is supposed to work internally or against viruses (I hear conflicting reports).

Oh - also Vit D and fish oil every day.
Thanks

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Asphodelven]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Your wrong!
According to the news tonight the ONLY way to fight H1N1
is Tylenol, Advil, Pedialyte, and Robitussin.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Avocado is good for many things as it is one of the most healthy fruits there is.
Cabage (?) I mean the green round salad thing you have in vegitable soup contains Pektin which is a good boost for your immune system.

Also bark from pine trees contain something called Vitamin P, some calls it the lost vitamin.

Or you can take the Jab, it is full of good stuff..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I will add some that has worked for me.

Chicken Soup with Cayenne pepper.

In the morning drink 1 (8 oz /500 ml) glass of filtered water with the juice of a fresh lemon put into it. If it's too tart for you add it to a glass of orange juice then you basically have a form of 5 Alive juice, with maximum liquid Vitamin C.

Echinacea

Organic Honey with Cinnamon sprinkled on top

Plenty of hot liquids, mostly herb teas with rose hips which is more vitamin C.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Pneumonia vaccine, H1N1 vaccine, Seasonal flu vaccine, Antibiotics! It’s the way to go!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It appears this link was not wanted here.
Sorry that a very long URL counts as a one line post.
I'll be in bts.

[edit on 3-11-2009 by AccessDenied]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Onions - eat, also cut and allow to permeate the air
Garlic - eat, rub on the body, under nose
Leaks - as per garlic
Vitamin D - from sunlight, (please tell me other foods) also useful DURING infection
Vitamin A -
Vitamin C - citrus,

[edit on 2-11-2009 by Amagnon]

Vitamin D is found in liver, catfish, herring, salmon, tuna..

Vitamin A is found in leafy greens, sweet potatoes, broccoli, carots, squash..

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The wife and I have been brewing Kombucha for a couple of years now. We've both remained relatively healthy (minor colds this year) and feel great. I don't think there are any claims out there that drinking Kombucha keeps the flu away, but so far so good for us.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I can say being in the health industry as my wife is as well, the best way to combat these flu out-breaks are as stated in some of your post above.
First I want to say that natural cures are there. Do not be fooled by these profit grabbing pharma companies who insist the only cures are those they can make in their labs. Having said that sometimes people must use process pharmacures due to the strength and progression of certain types of infection.

Your best over-all defense against H1N1 is a HEALTHY sound body and mind. You need to work out and be active and get PLENTY of rest
these go hand in hand ,you can be a beast and in shape but if your out running the bars till 3a.m. every other night and only getting a couple hours of rest you are going to greatly increase your chances of getting the flu. Eat right and stay as healthy as possible and get as much rest is the first line of defense bottom line. Then use a moderate amount of over counter drugs to stem on-sets. And what I mean is don't go and swallow a damn pill every time you feel bad.

My wife's and myself's back ground is Bio-lab sciences and orthodontic sciences,medical device lab engineering and radiology. And we practice the 70/30 rule that being, Fitness,diet,rest being 50% of arms against flu and colds ,20% over the counter help and the other 30% being mental health and herbal remedies. It's pretty effect we get the run of the mill seasonal colds and such but we both havenever called out of work or missed any dates due to flu. My wife is required by the hospital to take the flu shots because she works in the PEDs dept. I have NEVER taken one and NEVER WILL and I don't want you guys to read to much into that but take it for what it sounds like. And always remember whats right for you isn't always right for the masses you have to make adjustments to your body as needed keep notes to on what changes you make so it might help pin-point reactions in your changes.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The results of my one-year research (yes, before this pandemic flu)

Curcuma extract (250-1000 mg) + Bioperine (5-20mg)
Curcuma (Turmeric spice) extract contains curcuminoids.
The spice contains 5-10%, the extract about 95%.
Black pepper extract (bioperine) greats increases the bioavailability and adsorption of curcuminoids.
These are currently being researched as a possible flu cure.

They significant reduce the risk of the deadly cytokine storms which were the probable cause of widespread death in 1918 Spanish flu.

Several brands available for about 15 USD.
Although I don't know if they are trustable or not.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
Pneumonia vaccine, H1N1 vaccine, Seasonal flu vaccine, Antibiotics! It’s the way to go!

Take the H1N1 Vaccine
, No thanks.
I would rather not take a vaccine that has not had the time to be tested properly and to be told by any govt that it is safe......

I will keep my immune system bolstered by taking Vitamin C and eating as healthy as possible thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Use "Miracle Mineral Solution" or "35% Food Grade Peroxide" and never worry again about any illnesses or vaccines, it's this simple. Both of these products can be found online and both are very cheap. Buy these things before CODEX ruins everything and you are never able to get them again... Miracle Mineral Solution will cure EVERYTHING, and can be used to purify water. Never get an in-curable disease or better yet, beat the one you may have. Here it is! The cure for everything. Buy it Sheep!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
The best protection I can think of is FAITH FIRST trust no lie.
Second form of protection would be N.B.C. nuclear-biological-chemical-SUITS you can buy them @ GRAINGERS IN THE U.S. FOR 1200$$$ YOU WILL BE AIR TIGHT from what ever you fear. I still feel that my first answer is the best but for you non believers in faith my second answer hopefully helps you out.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Also bark from pine trees contain something called Vitamin P, some calls it the lost vitamin.

Also called bioflavonoids.

Bioflavonoids are not actually vitamins, although they are sometimes referred to as vitamin P. They are complex compounds closely associated with vitamin C and found in the wide range of plants, particularly the citrus fruits. They aid the absorption of vitamin C and prolong its function. No dosage of bioflavonoids has been determined but 500 mg per day is indicated for supplementation. Vitamin P is best taken with vitamin C.

Bioflavonoids together with Vitamin C, maintain the health of the thin walls of the small blood vessels known as capillaries, preventing bruising and bleeding, including excessive menstrual loss. Together, they are also anti-viral and anti-inflammatory, and inhibit histamine release. They also act as antioxidants and aid the body in iron absorption.

Vitamin P deficiency is unlikely if the diet contains fruit and vegetables, but if it does occur, it may result in bruising. There is no known toxicity.

Vitamin P includes a number of substances that are normally found in the same foods as vitamin C. Several hundred bioflavonoids have now been identified from a wide variety of foods, especially citrus fruits, red and blue berries and grapes, onions, garlic and buckwheat. Their absorption into the body may be slow and is sometimes incomplete, but they can be stored in small amounts. A diet rich in fruit and vegetables, especially those that are red, blue or purple in color, can provide as much as one gram a day of these substances.

The bioflavonoids present in many foods appear to have slightly different actions. To make best use of their powerful anti-oxidant potential, eat as many different types as possible. Try drinking juices made from berries and grapes, especially black grapes, instead of tea and coffee. Consider taking some of the less palatable varieties, such as those from grape seeds,pine bark, in the form of food supplements.

Source: www.vitaminsdiary.com...

As bioflavonoids are found in a wide range of plants, I wouldn't call it a "lost" vitamin. But, it does have anti-viral properties.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
As far as the lungs go nothing will chase and keep the crap away like
white onions. It's really all you need.
Above Top Secret

[edit on 3-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The best cure/defense against these things are the abolition/prohibition (whatever you want to call it ) of companies that create these flues/diseases/pandemics. Why are these companies allowed to mess around with these things and create new ones in the first place ? Depopulation and greed come to mind. Control these companies at the level of law throughout the world and you will control these pandemics that were created. the best defense is a good offense. Peace,Love and Happiness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join