It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: English Words and Western Voices Heard on Nick Berg Beheading Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by namehere
how come almost everyone posting here doesnt consider that some these people might speak arabic and english, might be awol disgruntled soldiers, arab-american, or many other possibilities?

everyone seems to only want to consider one possibility of it being the CIA/government/etc.

you know why ....? Because it reeks of one of there disgusting little facades they are constantly involved in ....
You dont think the CIA does anything wrong.???
well im going to tell you they have done more heinous things than pope has saints.....They are completely above the law and have no restrictions on the plans and operations they can carry out .....have you ever heard of drugs for arms...???
well they got busted there but they put fall guys and patsies in place to take the heat off them ....you think there super heroes of the united states or something .....if your not subject to the laws of the united states or any laws you have nothing but unadulterated corruption and unlimited power.....
try to find out how they get there money for there operations.....you cant
try to find out if they have rules and rergulations they must abide ...you cant ....you know why???? they dont have any rules or regulations.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Agreed Face, Sometimes you have to pick the lesser of 2 evils. No doubt about it.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by djs0ma
exactly so this whole thread is basically based on some audio in a wmv file that could of easily been added by anyone using widely available free tools on the net (download.com)

Sure it is. But as I said, that's all that we have to go from.
We can't discount the findings and inconsistencies in the veideo/audio just because it's possible it may have been tampered with.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Israel got caught TWICE doing this kind of stuff....They messed up bad and got caught red handed...

And as we all know Israel=america

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Thanks Valhall. Several have now pointed out it's clearly on the orginal. Freaky.

how is it "clearly the original"? Where you there when the person uploaded the video off his camcorder? think not, therefore there IS NO WAY to say this wmv has not been altered from the time it left the camcorder and made its way into your living room...

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
try to find out how they get there money for there operations.....you cant

actually I do know how they get their money to fund their operations. If you do some research you will discover that the CIA is in charge of most of the drug trafficking done worldwide and many established American Banks help them launder the drug money. This has been well documented.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
Good suggestion but I dont think the "mainstream" media is going touch this with a 10 ft pole.
The Media IS bought and paid for by the Government!

Don't assume.

One of my relatives is a major-network anchor and I know for a fact that he goes after stories and if something like this had any credible source,(ie. the verified original video) he would be all over it.

It is very difficult to verify if this sound file is from the original source or if it has been modified.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, what should be done has been suggested, put the evidence forward and have some pro's pick up the ball and have a look, not saying that the person who found it isnt darn good. But if there is a chance of it being faked...you would think someone would be abe to prove it. Just my thoughts....no matter who did it (killing Berg) its just messed up!!

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djs0mahow is it "clearly the original"? Where you there when the person uploaded the video off his camcorder? think not, therefore there IS NO WAY to say this wmv has not been altered from the time it left the camcorder and made its way into your living room...

People on this site got the file within hours of it's release, before the kids with their audio tools had time to start playing around with it.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

I think WorldWatcher has a good point that you need some national credit Valhall. Investigative reporters looking into this need to credit you.

I agree, RANT, this should be looked into seriously.

However, as for crredit, if you check the original post (it's been edited by SkepticOverlord) This story has been posted on at least one other Website as news, and also covered on at least one other message board prior to it being posted here.

Edit: There is a difference in deciphering of the English words being said, but it's been reported that English words were heard.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by parrhesia]

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Sometimes you have to.

Remember all of those German scientists we brought over after WWII? They helped the US get into space and also helped NATO keep up with the Soviet Union.

Thats right we also had allen dulles bring over all those nice ex ss nazi stormtroopers and gestapo to help us in our predecessor of what is now the cia ....did you know that ???? bet you didnt....we adopted many of there tactics with the fine help of some nice nazis placed in our intelligence service.....put that in your pipe and smoke it .....

link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

Originally posted by djs0mahow is it "clearly the original"? Where you there when the person uploaded the video off his camcorder? think not, therefore there IS NO WAY to say this wmv has not been altered from the time it left the camcorder and made its way into your living room...

People on this site got the file within hours of it's release, before the kids with their audio tools had time to start playing around with it.

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by AceOfBase]

what makes you think it hadn't already been altered? you werent handed the video by the author were ya ?

link   
I am tired of people assuing that the presence of an american-soundign voice apparantly speaking english means that it it's a CIA agent speaking or some such thing. Al Qaeda, believe it or not, does have American supporters. There are many other explanations other than a CIA operative.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGotti
Israel got caught TWICE doing this kind of stuff....They messed up bad and got caught red handed...

And as we all know Israel=america

Exactly! There's the USS Liberty Incident, The Lavon Affair.

Here kids do some reading:
Cover-Up Alleged in Probe of USS Liberty
It was �one of the classic all-American cover-ups,� said retired Admiral Thomas Moorer, a former Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman who spent a year investigating the attack as part of an independent panel he formed with other former military officials. The panel also included a former US ambassador to Saudi Arabia, James Akins.

THE LAVON AFFAIR
In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The video and sound file was "Verifiable" enough for the US to claim that Al-Zarqawi was the voice of the middle man/executioner, why isn't the same audio "verifiable" enough for the big media to investigate the "american sounding voice speaking english". IF that isn't a hot story for the media, then you know the media is paid off...I don't blame the reporters, they might want to do it, but if the major networks give it no time, you know why.

[Edited on 5-19-2004 by worldwatcher]

link   
Wether it's a psy-operation (psychological propaganda) from the CIA or from Al-Quaida, I'm totally sure there's more to this video than a simple group of terrorists cutting off a guy's head in an act of revenge.

link   
Ever seen the movie "Wag the Dog"? If not, it�s about a president who has sex, or does something sexual to a Girl Scout almost right before the election. So his staff hires this guy, which creates a fake war with some country, stages pictures of it, and even video. They did this all to get Americas minds off the Girl Scout incident, and on the war. In the end, the president ends up winning the election again.

So it just goes to show you...you never know. Perhaps it was all staged just to get peoples minds off of other things. Then again, perhaps it is real. I doubt we will ever know, but it is always fun to speculate.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
You dont think the CIA does anything wrong.???
well im going to tell you they have done more heinous things than pope has saints.....

did i say that i thought they never did wrong? no, i know many things they have done, dont insult my intelligence by assuming what i believe or know.

i am simply stating theres more than ONE possibility, its ignorant to assume only one possibility for an event such as this, dont exaggerate things just because i thought in a broad view not just considering ONE possibility like you.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst

Originally posted by Ocelot
Good suggestion but I dont think the "mainstream" media is going touch this with a 10 ft pole.
The Media IS bought and paid for by the Government!

Don't assume.

One of my relatives is a major-network anchor and I know for a fact that he goes after stories and if something like this had any credible source,(ie. the verified original video) he would be all over it.

Your "relative" that is a supposed news anchor has a boss just like most of us and if his boss says not to touch that story then he has to keep his mouth shut or hes lookin for a new job...[or maybe he maybe the next to be beheaded]

perhaps berg was killed for this same reason...maybe he was talking to much or was a iraqi sympathizer and pissed off the wrong people and wound up as a propaganda tool for the u.s.

posted on May, 19 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I wonder, and I appologize upfront, but maybe...some people seem to really want it to be the US. Otherwise you wouldnt jump so fast to conclusions over it. Just my 2 cents...I know I'm gonna get flamed for it, but its just an observation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join